Tie The Knot Ceremonies Reviews

22 Reviews for Tie The Knot Ceremonies

• David

David P. · Married on 05/03/2020

Exceptional

Wonderful to work with. Was open to what we wanted and traveled to where we wanted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Krystle L. · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Officiant for the Perfect Day!

Frank was such a pleasure to work with! He had great communication and really was interested in understanding our vision and making it come true. He was great with our guests and had a fun sense of humor but also very professional. His attention to detail is very much appreciated! Frank assured us that he would take care of our vow books and our paperwork and he sure did. He also took it upon himself to send over a personalized book of our vows which was such a sweet surprise! Thank you Frank for Marrying us, we are so happy we chose you!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and Humorous

Frank officiated our wedding. As I hear him speak while I'm standing at the altar, I could tell that he has done this many many times. He's comfortable with his words and got many people to laugh during the ceremony. The ceremony was short and enjoyable! Frank, thank you for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Very professional

My husband & I were married by Frank on 3/9/2019, there are not enough words to describe how wonderful he was. We came to him almost last minute, and he did all our paper work including our license in a week. We are thankful we chose Tie The Knot Ceremonies. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Tom G. · Married on 12/27/2018

Best choice for Wedding Planner

We asked Frank to preside over our wedding ceremony and it was the best decision we made. We had some very specific details that we discussed with him prior to the ceremony and he handled them with poise and professionalism. He made wonderful suggestions that we incorporated into the wedding vowes that made for an even more meaningful experience. He helped us pick out just the right music both prior to and after we said the "I do's". One of the things I liked most about Frank was that he injected his special brand of humor into the presentation. This was very well received by both my bride and our guests and was most appreciated because let's face it we all know how tense wedding ceremonies can be. Another positive attribute of Frank's is his ability to stay level headed and overcome the unexpected. If you are considering a polished, professional and highly thorough individual to preside over your most important day, I would highly recommend Frank to be your ideal choice.

I would again like to thank Frank for being such a good friend and for making our Wedding Day one in which we will cherish for many years to come.

Tom and Liane

Sent on 01/09/2019

Amelie · Married on 08/18/2018

Frank officiated our wedding on August 18, 2018 and I just want to say how happy we are that we found him! First, we noticed how well organized he is. We met with him several months prior to the wedding, to go over the details of the ceremony. We discussed every detail related to the ceremony, he walked us through everything we needed to know and also asked questions about things we hadn't even thought about! We already knew we had found someone really nice at that point.

After the wedding ceremony, all our guests made the comment to us about how much they liked our officiant. He chose beautiful words for our vows, but the whole ceremony was also very relaxed and even funny at times! The man has a great sense of humor and everyone really enjoyed it! That is exactly the mood we were looking for for our ceremony, since it was very intimate, with only close friends and close family.

We want to sincerely thank Frank for being part of this wonderful day, and for his contribution in making this so
    memorable!

Amelie & Mirko

Sent on 08/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

Frank was fantastic! He was so helpful from start to finish. We met with him months before the wedding and he helped us greatly with the ceremony planning and was extremely patient with us. Very organized & professional! The ceremony was beautiful & all of my family and friends kept commenting on how wonderful Frank was! He truly made the ceremony a special moment.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Cecilia · Married on 04/21/2018

Frank Meola officiated our wedding on April 21, 2018 and I just want say how happy we are that he did. From the beginning Frank was very straight forward and explain what to expect. Good communication. During the ceremony he put a little humor in there it was perfect. Our family and friends were very impressed with the way the ceremony went.It was emotional but with a little laughter in there. We will always remember this special day!

Thank you frank.

Frank & Cecie

Sent on 05/14/2018

Marisela · Married on 03/31/2018

Frank Meola officiated our wedding March 31, 2018. He was really great. Our ceremony was personal, funny and emotional. We received many compliments from our friends and family. They loved everything about it and that the length of the ceremony wasn’t too short or too long. We chose to do the rose ceremony for our Mom’s where we offered both our Mom’s a rose symbolizing eternal love which our Mom’s loved and didn’t expect. Frank is very organized and walked us through the whole process during our phone meeting with him and our in person meeting with him. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease with the whole process. We highly recommend him. Thank you so much Frank for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding was 10/21/17. Frank was amazing! He was professional, punctual, quick to respond to any and every question, and kept the laughter and tears coming at the wedding! We got so many compliments about Frank from our guests after the ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better. We definitely recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/12/2015

Frank Meola officiated our wedding. When my fiance and I initially started wedding planning, the one thing we were stuck on was "who is going to marry us?!" We did some research and found Frank. He met with us and his energy made us feel comfortable to work with. After our ceremony, we received so many compliments from our guests that thought he was so amazing. From calming our last minute nerves, to taking care of the final paperwork details, he really exceeded our expectations. We cannot thank him enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Patricia · Married on 10/13/2013

Frank was our wedding officiant onot October 5th, 2013. He was absolutely wonderful. He had our families and ourselves all smiles through the whole ceremony. And we had a special little toast we wanted to share as a married couple with our officiant, and Frank was so supportive and such a good sport. He toasted with us. After ur vows we each popped open a budweiser and cheered. It was the best day of my life and I am so grateful to Frank for sharing that moment with us and making it even more amazing that what I invisioned.

Sent on 08/09/2016

V · Married on 08/11/2012

Frank was a wonderful officiant! I am a little late in writing this, but he deserves the most glowing review =) My guests loved the way he incorporated personal bits of our history together into his sermon, and, overall, the ceremony was lovely. After the whole wedding, we received a package in the mail with our license, a little book with the entire sermon, and a picture of us. These little touches were so appreciated by us, as I actually do not remember almost anything from the actual ceremony. It was such a blur! Frank really pays attention to the details and does a great job making you and your guests feel comfortable.

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 03/17/2012

Frank was awesome!! I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. I was of course running late getting ready, the nerves were starting to creep in a little, our outdoor wedding had been rained out, and a thousand other things weren't exactly going as planned. When Frank showed up he was real calm, he kept calmly checking with me to make sure I was ok, making me feel like he really cared about how I was feeling. I didn't realize I had left our license at home until he asked me for it. I almost had a heart attack, but he assured me it was ok and again was very calm about it. He met with us and our witnesses the next day to get it signed. He went out of his way to do this and he really didn't have to... The ceremony was perfect, he really catered it to us. He was so great! I am so happy I chose Frank. I couldn't have possibly made a better choice!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2011

Frank is amazing!!!! He was very professional and easy to work with. He far exceeded our expectations and provided both a sincere and heart warming ceremony at our wedding! Thank you so much Frank!

Sent on 12/06/2011
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 07/29/2011

Frank did an amazing job! We had a funny, meaningful, light hearted, touching and unique wedding ceremony (which is hard to do all at once!) Frank gives you lots of options and helps you understand how to put together a great ceremony (we were clueless!)

Everyone raved about the ceremony and mentioned specifically how great Frank was. After the wedding, he quickly mailed us our certificate of marriage and included a transcript of the ceremony neatly bound with ribbon. It even included a picture of us with him on our wedding day...very nice touch.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Deb · Married on 09/12/2009

Thank you Frank for the wonderful wedding ceremony for my son and his wife. As they live in Virginia, and the wedding celebration was here in California, you were very accomodating from meeting them when they came out for their shower, to sharing their special story with all our guests. It was funny, personable, and I can't believe my son actually wrote his own vows. You helped make it a truly special day.

Sent on 10/02/2009

Tess · Married on 06/07/2008

Frank did an outstanding job for us. He made the ceremony so touching, meaningful, enjoyful and added some stories to make it funny at the same time. We were absolutely more than 100% satisfied with his service.

Sent on 07/30/2008

Sabina · Married on 03/15/2008

Frank was amazing. He was so flexible that he subed as a Rabbi for us. He was funny and really made the whole ceromony fun and memorable

Sent on 07/18/2008
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2010

I would definitely recommend Frank Meola of Tie The Knot Ceremonies. Everyone loved the ceremony he wrote for us. It was funny and light-hearted and personalized, which is what we wanted. We chose him after going to our friends' wedding which he officiated.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Beth A. · Married on 05/05/2018

You were wonderful.. I received so many compliments from my guests as well. And you were a godsend covering for the issues with the DJ and the ceremony music. So awesome! I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2008

4.2

Frank Meola is a great guy. He's flexible and will work with you to provide the ceremony you want. He has an easy sense of humor and did a great job with our wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2008