Tie The Knot Catering & Bar Services Reviews

82 | Jacksonville, FL

82 Reviews for Tie The Knot Catering & Bar Services

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2018

Chef Pepe did the Italian portion of my reception, and I have to say it was wonderful! The food tasted phenomenal, and I received so many compliments! He was very professional, punctual, and reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend Chef Pepe for any of your catering needs. Thank you so much Chef!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Christine · Married on 08/17/2018

Chef Pepe saved the day! The day before my son's wedding the reception venue told us there was no ice maker and they would not let us use any freezer space to bring in ice. I called Chef Pepe and he took care of all the ice and coolers to store it in for a reasonable price. He not only bent over backwards to make sure our event was a success but he also didn't take advantage of us in our time of need. I would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them for any future events!

Sent on 09/04/2018

jay · Married on 07/07/2018

Chef Pepe
    "I wanted to let you know that the food was outstanding and you and your staff did a great job. I heard nothing but good things from friends and family. I appreciate all of your efforts and the time and energy you put into making my daughter and her fiance's day very special."
    - Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jen · Married on 11/25/2017

My wedding was on nov 25,2017. I booked them without trying the menu but it was worthy. Great costumer service. Got to the venue on time, clean tables and everything I needed was there.
    Thank you so much!❤️

Sent on 11/27/2017

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Chef Pepe catered our wedding on November 4, 2017, I am a very happy bride and have 200 happy guests after having them for my catering, the food was delicious and the service was outstanding, if your looking for reliable and trusted catering and bartending service, I would highly recommend them. They did a great job!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Maria · Married on 10/20/2017

Tie The knot Catering idis a awesome job at my daughter's wedding on 10/20/17 we had heavy appetizers which included pork sliders, chicken sliders mini quiche, meatballs and a beautiful vegetable display. Very happy with the presentation and the price, we riced many catering companies in the area and Chef Pepe has the best prices and the great reviews and it was a pleasure working with him. Thank you again.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • W

W · Married on 10/12/2017

Catered our rehearsal dinner on October 12, 2017, many Italian specialty items, Chef Pepe and his staff was very accommodating to my guests, great job, would highly recommend and use again .

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jay-Paul · event on 08/19/2017

This was my first-time working with The Knot Catering & Bar Services. Tony and his team did a great job serving over 200 guests at our party. We will definitely be hiring The Knot again!
    Thanks Tony.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Erica · Married on 04/06/2017

My family and guests were thrilled about Pepe! We had barbeque at my wedding and it was fantastic! Pepe was courteous and kept me updated on any changes. Even on Easter, they were able to cater the wedding
    My grandmother brought some vegan meals for the wedding, and the waitress helped making the meals. The clean up was already done before the wedding was over. The value is great for me since I only had 75 guests. Overall, I highly recommend Tie The Knot!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Asia · Married on 03/11/2017

I used Chef Pepe for my wedding 3/11/17... I was amazed with my experience from day one. He gives off the feeling he will satisfy all your needs. That's exactly what he did a true man of his words. Food and bar service was excellent my family is still bragging about the food today... you can't go wrong with chef Pepe and I would definitely use him again for another event.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Nathaly · Married on 10/31/2016

If you are looking for good food and someone that will help with whatever budget you have look no further! Thank you so much for all your help! Wedding food is one of those things that will make your event a success! This was definetly one!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Sdiann · Married on 10/29/2016

You can't go wrong shop around and you won't find as good of a deal you get with one price nothing but compliments from the guest and the servers bent over backwards to make sure every thing was right I would definitely recommend them and would use them again.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Chef Pepe was amazing in every aspect of this experience for us. He helped us come up with the best menu, appropriate for our party size, atmosphere, and venue. He was quick to respond to our inquiries. Despite having a relatively short notice, he was able to accommodate our requests. He was right on time with the food delivery. Everything he told us would happen occurred exactly as planned. Most importantly, the food was spot on! Our guests loved every single dish! Some of the dishes were cleaned out within minutes! Food was flavorful, perfectly seasoned. Chipotle chicken skewers were my favorite; my husband loved the quiche and chicken salad sliders. We really could not have hoped for a better catering service. Thank you very much, Chef Pepe!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Elayne · Married on 04/09/2016

Great to work with, also used their Bartending service! Food was great, the service was wonderful! His staff very friendly and very helpful with my guest!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Tie The Knot Catering & Bar Services's reply:

Thank you Elayne, It was a beautiful wedding and it was a pleasure working with you, we strive to give you and your guest 5 Star food and dining experience Thank you again, Chef Pepe

Very great experience quality well worth the cost

Sent on 04/19/2016

this chef is awesome. he works with your budget to get the best deal ever.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

I'm from Columbia SC and I had my wedding in Jekyll Island GA. I wasn't familiar with much around this area so I took to the web when I was looking for most things for the wedding. I found this company which is owned by Chef Pepe he was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and helped with anything I needed as far as the menu went. My menu consist of Chicken Breast Marsala, Baked Penne Alfredo, Mashed Potatoes and Italian Green Beans which were served buffet style. My guest loved the menu and the taste of the food. I heard most bride and grooms say they didn't get a chance to eat during the reception so we made sure we ate and it was delectable. I had my serves put some aside for us to eat later and the food that was put aside was warmed up the next day it was just as good as the night before or maybe better. I must say if you have to choose a caterer Chef Pepe's company is a must have.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Our experience using Tie The Knot Catering for bartending services at our wedding was flawless. From the moment I first spoke with Anthony until his company was hard at work for us during our reception, the experience was stress free. They were the one vendor that I did not have an issue with the day of the wedding.

We had over 200 people rushing the bar during cocktail hour and we received so many compliments about how efficient, friendly, and professional the bartenders were.

I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User5194737 · 2+ years ago

We found Tie The Knot catering when we started our catering hunt for our wedding. You will quickly find that they are affordable and amazing to work with. Working with Chef Pepe is such an easy process and he makes it a casual, fun time. We were able to do our tasting and we were even able to provide a few of our own recipes for dishes we requested. They make everything easy by making it a set price per person rather than charging you for every extra thing.

We heard from so many of our guests how wonderful the service and food was.

I would highly recommend Tie The Knot Catering to anyone, whether for your wedding or Social Event! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/21/2015
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 04/25/2015

Chef Pepe and his team from Tie The Knot Catering were an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very attentive, easy to work with and made sure everything was covered. Their flawless work ethic let me completely enjoy my wedding reception. Not only did he work within our budget but provided world class customer service to Us and all of our family and guests! The food was delicious in every way, I was so excited to hear we had leftovers to take home! We had many friends and family from out of town stay with us so this was an awesome treat! I highly recommend Tie the Knot Catering for any event! In the future they will be the only ones I use! Outstanding service, fabulous food and big wonderful smiles are a few of the many joys of working with Chef Pepe and his team! He even called me after the wedding to congratulate my husband and I and to double check everything went as perfectly as we wanted! I'm beyond happy with them!!! Thank you so much Chef Pepe of Tie the Knot Catering!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Chef Pepe and his team were wonderful to work with! We searched high and low to find a caterer that was within our budget but that had exceptional food and service. Chef Pepe went out of his way to ensure we got exactly what we wanted at every step of the planning process. The food was exceptional and we still have guests raving about the herb roasted chicken and sirloin! If we ever have another event in Jacksonville, Chef Pepe and his team will be the ones we call on without a doubt.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Ermin · Married on 03/04/2015

Chef Pepe was great to work with. He was very professional and willing to assist in best possible way. Him and his staff provided awesome
    service. He was always available through his email or cell phone to answer any questions that we had. I highly recommend his service.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Kathlynn · Married on 02/08/2015

I never got to personally meet Anthony but spoke with him numerous times on the phone and he was very pleasant to work with. I came to him with limited time and resources and he was able to pull it all together wonderfully. He even made changes on the spot after the contract twice with no issues. The food was outstanding and my family even enjoyed the leftovers after the wedding. I wouldn't ask for anything more and wish I could have got to meet him but glad he was able to handle it all promptly on his own. Wonderful man and wonderful food!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

Everyone commented on how delicious the food was at our reception! We had a full dinner, 2 meats, salad, veggies, rolls, and prior to that appetizers. Given that it was our wedding day, we both ate very little at the reception, but fortunately, Chef Pepe and his team packaged up our leftovers, which were a generous amount, for us to take home. The setup was perfect. My decor team had left some items on the buffet tables which Chef's team used and set up nicely to coordinate with our table decor. The staff were professional and efficient. We were pleased with the service provided.
    During the planning process, Chef helped me create a personalized menu, and throughout, he was very prompt in returning all of my calls to figure out the details.

Sent on 10/23/2014