Tie The Knot California Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Abigail
    Abigail H. Married on 10/12/2020

Brandy is Amazing!

Brandy was the perfect officiant for our zoom ceremony. She answered all of our questions, made the process smooth and the ceremony feel special even though it was not done in person. We are so grateful to Brandy for her help on our day!
  • Paulo
    Paulo R. Married on 09/05/2020

Great service! Very professional.

She was great very professional. Came with a mask sanitizer everything professional during covid. Amazing service and def recommend

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Paulo, thank you for taking the time to leave a review today! I very much appreciate it. I hope you guys have a blast celebrating tonight!
    Ed Martínez Married on 09/01/2020

Great experience. Brandy is awesome. We are glad we her services.

Brandy was great. She worked with us and made the process very easy. She was patient and very helpful. The ceremony was great. She came to our home which was very convenient. I strongly recommend her services. Her services are very affordable and well worth it. Thank you so very much Brandy.

Ed,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I sincerely appreciate it! I always try to make it an easy process for my couples. No one needs added stress on their big day.
    All My Best,
    Marianne T. Married on 05/26/2020

An awesome quarantine wedding at the time of Covid19

We loved our simple civil wedding ceremony and Brandy (Our beautiful officiant) was so nice and so accommodating. She made sure that the wedding will take place at the date and time we previously arranged. We highly recommend tie the knot and Brandy as a wedding officiant.

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Thank you, Marianne! It is always a pleasure to officiate for sweet couples like you two. I value your feedback.
  • Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 02/11/2020

Brandy was amazing!

Brandy was super accommodating and sweet! She was willing to “hike” to our spot at Vasquez rocks in her pretty clothes (thankfully, she brought some shoes to hike in) and then changed into heels for the photos.

She wrote some lovely words for us and made our day even more special!

We would recommend her to anyone :)

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Thank you for your review, Lisa! It was a pleasure and privilege to officiate for you and hiking in nature’s beauty is always worth it!
    Pasquale D. Married on 02/10/2020

She was the best!

I was raised Catholic by Italian parents. My parents would have been proud.

Pasquale,
    Proud parents is one of the greatest compliments I could ever receive! Thank you for letting me be part of your day.
    Lillie L. Married on 02/10/2020

Same day Wedding ♥️

Response was quick & made our elopement experience beautiful. Highly recommend

Lillie,
    I could feel the love between the two of you. Thank you for contacting Tie The Knot California for your special day!
    D.b Married on 02/02/2020

Great Choice!!!

We plan our wedding 2-3 weeks before we actually got married, I was hoping to find someone who can work with us the day we planned, and thankfully Tie the knot was available the day we wanted and at the time we wanted. I want to thank you so much for being part of our special day!!!

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and I’m so pleased we were able to work together! Being part of your day was lovely!
    Warmest Regards,
    Sissi Married on 10/19/2019

We love Brandy!

I can’t say this enough... she was amazing and created a beautiful wedding experience for us. We will always remember this special day and we thank Brandy for helping us achieve the uniqueness of our wedding. Not only is she very sweet... she’s also very professional. Thanks Brandy!
    Adrienne E. Married on 09/01/2019

No other way to tie the knot!

Brandy officiated our wedding and we would recommend her services to anyone! Brandy was very personable, professional, patient and kind throughout the process. We filled out questionnaires to help Brandy begin to get to know us. She then gave us material to help us in deciding what we wanted/didn’t want. She then tailored what we chose into a beautiful and touching ceremony. Brandy took the time to get to know us and what we wanted which made her officiating our wedding feel even more special. Many of our guests told us how beautiful our ceremony was! We shopped around for a few quotes on officiants and Brandy was the best value and choice. We were so happy with her service!
  • Jill
    Jill H. Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent Officiant

Brandy was wonderful to work with. She was able to provide a beautiful ceremony within our budget.
    Kayla M. Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing, Sweet and PERFECT!

Brandy was so accommodating and so sweet! She really made our day so special! She was so flexible and easy going about our day and time of our ceremony that she made it stress free! I will always recommend her and company to anyone looking for a PERFECT wedding ceremony. Thank you so much Brandy!
    Hanny H. Married on 10/06/2018

Brandy helped us from beginning to end. We we’re strapped for time and stressed and she made the process much easier for us to manage. Great experienc

We called Brandy a few weeks before our wedding and she was extremely responsive from the beginning. My wife and I had zero experience when it came to wedding ceremonies and Brandy was kind enough to send us a sample layout of the organization. The wedding started off hectic due to weather problems but Brandy stepped in an worked win the MC to ensure all the loose ends were tied and even gave us extremely helpful suggestions. The guests loved the ceremony and we are truly grateful to have found Brandy at Tie the Knot California.
    Santos Married on 01/27/2018
    Brandy may our wedding a dream come, she has the experience and quality of personality, she made everything look so easy when we were so worried on what to say for our vows, it was a pleasure having her for our wedding, thank you Brandy.
    Xin and Santos

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Thank you Santos and Xin! I loved the challenges of bringing your cultures and children together into a ceremony that was perfect for the both of you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Blanca Married on 09/02/2017
    Brandy was totally awsome officiating our wedding, we couldn't have made a better choice!..She really captured what we both wanted for our wedding service and made our special day even more memorable...Thank you Brandy!...Blanca & Gary ♥️
    Enrique Married on 05/14/2017
    Amazing experience. With a couple of days of notice I called Brandy and she made it possible to marry my wife and I in our home on MOTHERs DAY! So professional and personal. The absolute perfect person to take care of everything! Not only affordable, but went the extra mile! Sooo lucky to find amazing person!

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Thank you so much, Enrique! Officiating for you and your wife made my Mother's Day even more special.
    James Married on 05/05/2017
    Tie the knot is an amazing service!! They were promt and willing to work in a very small window of time. Our officiant was very professional,kind and amazing on all levels ..! Me and my wife plan on using tie the knot in our big wedding. Thank you tie the knot for the amazing moment it was small but just what we could ever have wanted. See you for the big one :)
    Kimberly Married on 12/31/2016
    Brandy was our officiant for our wedding ceremony and i have to say she was overall amazing from the very beggining till the very end!! She was patient and we didn't have to worry about her makimg our day special because since the minute she arrived till the minute she left she made sure we the bride and groom knew what to do and that we didn't have anymore questions. She has great communication skills and was very patient and happy to do her job despite us being late. I would recommend brandy to anyone getting married and defenetly hiring her for our wedding vow renewal!!! Thank you brandy for making our day special!!!
  • User2984113 2+ years ago
    Even though my weeding with her was only to make my marriage official and it was at home, she made it very special! I recommend her a lot!