Tie The Knot California Reviews

Tie The Knot California 3
Tie The Knot California 4
Tie The Knot California 5

Adrienne Ely · Married on 09/01/2019

No other way to tie the knot!

Brandy officiated our wedding and we would recommend her services to anyone! Brandy was very personable, professional, patient and kind throughout the process. We filled out questionnaires to help Brandy begin to get to know us. She then gave us material to help us in deciding what we wanted/didn’t want. She then tailored what we chose into a beautiful and touching ceremony. Brandy took the time to get to know us and what we wanted which made her officiating our wedding feel even more special. Many of our guests told us how beautiful our ceremony was! We shopped around for a few quotes on officiants and Brandy was the best value and choice. We were so happy with her service!

Tie The Knot California 6
    Tie The Knot California 7
    Tie The Knot California 8
    Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jill

Jill Hutchinson · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent Officiant

Brandy was wonderful to work with. She was able to provide a beautiful ceremony within our budget.

Tie The Knot California 9
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Kayla Montes · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing, Sweet and PERFECT!

Brandy was so accommodating and so sweet! She really made our day so special! She was so flexible and easy going about our day and time of our ceremony that she made it stress free! I will always recommend her and company to anyone looking for a PERFECT wedding ceremony. Thank you so much Brandy!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Hanny Hassan · Married on 10/06/2018

Brandy helped us from beginning to end. We we’re strapped for time and stressed and she made the process much easier for us to manage. Great experienc

We called Brandy a few weeks before our wedding and she was extremely responsive from the beginning. My wife and I had zero experience when it came to wedding ceremonies and Brandy was kind enough to send us a sample layout of the organization. The wedding started off hectic due to weather problems but Brandy stepped in an worked win the MC to ensure all the loose ends were tied and even gave us extremely helpful suggestions. The guests loved the ceremony and we are truly grateful to have found Brandy at Tie the Knot California.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Santos · Married on 01/27/2018

Brandy may our wedding a dream come, she has the experience and quality of personality, she made everything look so easy when we were so worried on what to say for our vows, it was a pleasure having her for our wedding, thank you Brandy.
    Xin and Santos

Tie The Knot California 16
    Tie The Knot California 17
    Sent on 02/18/2018

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Thank you Santos and Xin! I loved the challenges of bringing your cultures and children together into a ceremony that was perfect for the both of you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Blanca · Married on 09/02/2017

Brandy was totally awsome officiating our wedding, we couldn't have made a better choice!..She really captured what we both wanted for our wedding service and made our special day even more memorable...Thank you Brandy!...Blanca & Gary ♥️

Sent on 09/15/2017

Enrique · Married on 05/14/2017

Amazing experience. With a couple of days of notice I called Brandy and she made it possible to marry my wife and I in our home on MOTHERs DAY! So professional and personal. The absolute perfect person to take care of everything! Not only affordable, but went the extra mile! Sooo lucky to find amazing person!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Tie The Knot California's reply:

Thank you so much, Enrique! Officiating for you and your wife made my Mother's Day even more special.

James · Married on 05/05/2017

Tie the knot is an amazing service!! They were promt and willing to work in a very small window of time. Our officiant was very professional,kind and amazing on all levels ..! Me and my wife plan on using tie the knot in our big wedding. Thank you tie the knot for the amazing moment it was small but just what we could ever have wanted. See you for the big one :)

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2016

Brandy was our officiant for our wedding ceremony and i have to say she was overall amazing from the very beggining till the very end!! She was patient and we didn't have to worry about her makimg our day special because since the minute she arrived till the minute she left she made sure we the bride and groom knew what to do and that we didn't have anymore questions. She has great communication skills and was very patient and happy to do her job despite us being late. I would recommend brandy to anyone getting married and defenetly hiring her for our wedding vow renewal!!! Thank you brandy for making our day special!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Even though my weeding with her was only to make my marriage official and it was at home, she made it very special! I recommend her a lot!

Sent on 02/23/2017