Tie The Knot Bridal Boutique Reviews

7 | Riverside, NJ

7 Reviews for Tie The Knot Bridal Boutique

• User2721944 · 2+ years ago

The addition of the bridal card box was such a great and unique idea. It was a huge hit!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2010

This bridal boutique was wonderful! Sandy was VERY helpful and she had a TON of things to offer. It was honestly the best I have been to. I walked in and was given a gift just for coming then offered 10% off my purchase. I saw them again at the bridal show at The Merion where Sandy hugged me and treated me as if she knew me forever. I went to Treasures by Trish first then found Tie The Knot in the paper and they were wayyyyyyy better! More creative, more up to date, over all just better bridal stuff! Love it! We are getting married 8/12/11 and I will probably go back before the wedding again.

jill · Married on 11/14/2010

Such a great store with good prices and unique stuff!

Amy · Married on 10/16/2010

Sandy was a great help! Especially with the short notice I gave her! Her things are beautiful and classy & the pricing is good :o)

Lynda · Married on 06/19/2010

Tie The Knot Bridal Boutique is beautiful and quaint! Sandra provided an absolutely professional,friendly and very helpful to me in purchasing jewerly pieces for my sisters wedding. Sandra offers high quality affordable lingerie, Beautiful jewerly and accessories for bridal or that special occasion. I highly recommend you visit Sandra for all your wedding or events. Iam glad I did!!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Danielle · Married on 06/19/2010

Sandra was very helpful in helping me find the jewelry I needed for a wedding. The store is absolutely gorgeous and has everything you could imagine and more. I highly recommend it. One huge plus is that it also is a travel agency so when you are planning a wedding, you can book your honeymoon right there too! It definitely is a place worth visiting even if you are not planning a wedding. You never know what treasures you will find there.

Sent on 09/12/2010

Peter · Married on 09/10/1999

I would just like to say that Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique is awesome!! I was there shopping for my wife for some sexy lingerie and there are quite some choices. Sandra, who is the owner, was very helpful, polite and considerate for what I was shopping for. The Boutique is beautiful and very well organized. Also, there is an array of jewelry to choose from. I was impressed and will be letting others know by word of mouth. So, if you're looking for bridal accessories, lingerie or jewelry, Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique is the place to hit up!!

Sent on 08/24/2010