13 Reviews for Tie the Knot Boutique

Sample Gowns (2)
Undergarments (2)
Shoes (1)
13 Tie the Knot Boutique Reviews

I absolutely loved this place! I had been to several stores and tried on many dresses and I could not find the one (that gives you all the feels). I honestly felt like I gave up and would just have to settle on a dress I wasn't really in love with. But the moment I walked in the store, I felt something right. I immediately knew I would "Say Yes To The Dress" and I DID!!! The location of the store is beautiful. It smells amazing in the store and it's very clean (some of my most important qualities of a store). Kelly was so helpful and friendly and even brought the price down, so it could fit closer to my budget. I would recommend Tie the Knot Boutique to every bride looking for the perfect dress!

Profile Picture Liliya, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Kelly is the best!! This store is stunning!

Profile Picture Brittany , 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Kelly at Tie the Knot Boutique was an absolute pleasure to work with on the day I was selecting my wedding gown. She was very patient as I tried on many dresses before selecting THE ONE! Super relaxed atmosphere and tons of beautiful gowns to choose from. I had a hard time deciding as there were so many ones I liked! I would highly recommend Tie the Knot Boutique for wedding and accessory needs! Plus, Kelly offers a complimentary make-up trial for brides who purchase a dress.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am highly satisfied with the service that I received from Kelly at Tie the Knot Boutique. She went above and beyond when hosting myself, my mother and my sister. I loved the intimacy of her boutique and her patience with me; I did not feel rushed at all. From the moment I walked in I had a feeling that I would find my dress there, and I did! I couldn't have wished for a more perfect experience finding my wedding dress and I am glad that this emotional moment took place in such an intimate setting. I highly recommend Tie the Knot Boutique for wedding dresses!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I picked up my dress today! I seriously love Kelly and her boutique! She has made me feel comfortable and open with myself and family which honestly I'm sure was a hard job between strong family opinions and health issues I've had but she did splendid!! I hard her for my make up also BC she does so wel keeping me nonstressed and relaxed! Her dress are beautiful if you are looking for a amazing store you will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Dakota, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

The owner, Kelly, is incredibly helpful and patient. She worked with me for two hours straight to help me find what I was envisioning. I did not feel rushed at all. The Boutique is spotless clean and is absolutely beautiful. You won't find her dresses anywhere else in the area. Everything about Tie the Knot was an incredible experience.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience! I had my appointment and the entire time it was all about Me! No interruptions and if someone came in, Kelly would let them know that she was attending an appointment and will get back to them asap. I was also greeted with some Champaign and I FOUND MY DRESS!! Kelly was awesome!

Profile Picture Jaqueline, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kelly was awesome. She opened up the boutique early to accommodate my schedule and took her time with me. I truly appreciate her and I am very grateful for a wonderful experience. I said yes to the dress!!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kelly is AMAZING!! She went above and beyond for myself and my bridesmaids!!! I could not have asked for anyone better!! She did our makeup and I have never felt prettier. She was flexible and her service was %100!! I would highly highly recommend her! She has years of experience and I would not trust anyone else to do my makeup!

AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride

Kelly did my make up for my special day and she followed the picture I showed her plus she suggested something that was benefiting my look even more. She is fun and professional and her make up skills are amazing!! I would highly recommend her! She doesn't disappoint!

Profile Picture Kinga, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kelly at Tie the Knot Boutique made my wedding day amazing! She helped me to decide what look I wanted, and she also did my makeup and my families makeup. She is so talented, and she created just the look I was going for. I got so many compliments that night, and I know I will be having her do my makeup for any event I go to in the future! Thank you Kelly??

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

The store is so comfortable and quaint with every style of dress I could have dreamed of. I had a specific price point and was nervous there wouldn't be many options but Kelly pulled 6 gowns in a matter of minutes and were exactly what I had invisioned in my brain!! Kelly’s generosity, kindness, and flexibility is beyond exceptional. She went above and beyond for me and communicated clearly every step of my shopping process. It was by far the easiest and most enjoyable experience of my wedding planning journey. Thank you for the best shopping day I’ve ever had in my whole life!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn , 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

My daughter and I visited lots of bridal boutiques when searching for a dress. Tie The Knot was one of the prettiest salons and the owner Kelly is very knowledgeable, patient, accommodating and fun to work with. Thank you Kelly for all your help!! I hope brides searching for the right stores to visit will be smart and visit you 1st!! Best Regards, Nancy D.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews