Tie the Knot Boutique Reviews

1 User photo

Tie the Knot Boutique 1
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Kelly, the owner of Tie the Knot, is absolutely amazing. I had the pleasure to purchase my dress with her at her first trunk show. She was able to get me an amazing deal on the dress I fell in love with and a gorgeous veil. As a plus size bride I was worried about not being able to find a sample dress that would fit, Kelly reassured me that the boutique had an array of sizes to try and that was the truth. The boutique is beautiful and clean, right on the marina, and the set up of the shop allows a bride to bring an entourage of any size. Thank you so much for an amazing shopping experience!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Wishing you so much happiness! xo

Brianna · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful shop on the Marina. They are very accommodating and communicate very well! Great customer service!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you Brianna! We had so much fun with you! Can't wait to see pics in your gorgeous dress!

Jamie · Getting married on 04/23/2019

Had such an unbelievable experience her store is stylish classy and her dresses are absolutely stunning. I had a hard time deciding there were so many beautiful ones! Many of my friends including me have trusted Kelly to take care of us and our expectations were exceeded. Kelly you're the best!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Tie the Knot Boutique 2

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jamie! Wishing you and your hubby so much happiness in your future!

Michelle · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I didn't expect much from Tie the Knot (mostly because of other experiences I had with other dress boutiques) but I was absolutely blown away from the moment I stepped in the shop. The owner Kelly, is so sweet and extremely helpful. She has some of the best selections of dresses I found (I went to 6 different shops in the Tampa Bay area before making it to her). It was such a unique and special experience. I recommend checking out Tie the Knot to every bride and bride to be!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We are so glad you made the trip from Tampa! We loved being a part of your big day! <3
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/01/2018

This boutique was not only the CUTEST but the owner, Kelly, was so helpful and the most wonderful host. She made the whole process so fun! I highly recommend Tie the Knot (I have literally sent every bride I know there). This was the only stop I made when looking for dresses for my wedding. The selection is AMAZING. So many unique dresses!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Francesca! You're going to make a stunning bride! :)

Liliya · Married on 06/21/2018

I absolutely loved this place! I had been to several stores and tried on many dresses and I could not find the one (that gives you all the feels). I honestly felt like I gave up and would just have to settle on a dress I wasn't really in love with. But the moment I walked in the store, I felt something right. I immediately knew I would "Say Yes To The Dress" and I DID!!! The location of the store is beautiful. It smells amazing in the store and it's very clean (some of my most important qualities of a store). Kelly was so helpful and friendly and even brought the price down, so it could fit closer to my budget. I would recommend Tie the Knot Boutique to every bride looking for the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Liliya! So happy your found your perfect dress!

Lisa · Married on 04/22/2018

Kelly is very sweet and is just wonderful to work with! I love my dress and even in a short timeframe she got the dress there with time to spare. The alterations lady is also totally wonderful to work with. The store itself is adorable and has a small-town feel, I love it!

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2018

Kelly is the best!! This store is stunning!

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly at Tie the Knot Boutique was an absolute pleasure to work with on the day I was selecting my wedding gown. She was very patient as I tried on many dresses before selecting THE ONE! Super relaxed atmosphere and tons of beautiful gowns to choose from. I had a hard time deciding as there were so many ones I liked! I would highly recommend Tie the Knot Boutique for wedding and accessory needs! Plus, Kelly offers a complimentary make-up trial for brides who purchase a dress.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was a pleasure working with you!

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

I am highly satisfied with the service that I received from Kelly at Tie the Knot Boutique. She went above and beyond when hosting myself, my mother and my sister. I loved the intimacy of her boutique and her patience with me; I did not feel rushed at all. From the moment I walked in I had a feeling that I would find my dress there, and I did! I couldn't have wished for a more perfect experience finding my wedding dress and I am glad that this emotional moment took place in such an intimate setting. I highly recommend Tie the Knot Boutique for wedding dresses!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney!
  • Dakota

Dakota · Married on 09/23/2017

I picked up my dress today! I seriously love Kelly and her boutique! She has made me feel comfortable and open with myself and family which honestly I'm sure was a hard job between strong family opinions and health issues I've had but she did splendid!! I hard her for my make up also BC she does so wel keeping me nonstressed and relaxed! Her dress are beautiful if you are looking for a amazing store you will not be sorry!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Dakota!!! You're going to make a beautiful bride! :)

Sara · Married on 09/21/2017

The owner, Kelly, is incredibly helpful and patient. She worked with me for two hours straight to help me find what I was envisioning. I did not feel rushed at all. The Boutique is spotless clean and is absolutely beautiful. You won't find her dresses anywhere else in the area. Everything about Tie the Knot was an incredible experience.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sara!

Jaqueline · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing experience! I had my appointment and the entire time it was all about Me! No interruptions and if someone came in, Kelly would let them know that she was attending an appointment and will get back to them asap. I was also greeted with some Champaign and I FOUND MY DRESS!! Kelly was awesome!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! Loved working with you and so happy you found your dream dress!!

Lyndsay · Married on 07/07/2017

Kelly was awesome. She opened up the boutique early to accommodate my schedule and took her time with me. I truly appreciate her and I am very grateful for a wonderful experience. I said yes to the dress!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

So happy for you! Thank you Lyndsay!!

Alyssa · Married on 12/09/2016

Kelly is AMAZING!! She went above and beyond for myself and my bridesmaids!!! I could not have asked for anyone better!! She did our makeup and I have never felt prettier. She was flexible and her service was %100!! I would highly highly recommend her! She has years of experience and I would not trust anyone else to do my makeup!

AMAZING!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Tie the Knot Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day!

Kinga · Married on 05/20/2016

Kelly did my make up for my special day and she followed the picture I showed her plus she suggested something that was benefiting my look even more. She is fun and professional and her make up skills are amazing!! I would highly recommend her! She doesn't disappoint!

Kelly at Tie the Knot Boutique made my wedding day amazing! She helped me to decide what look I wanted, and she also did my makeup and my families makeup. She is so talented, and she created just the look I was going for. I got so many compliments that night, and I know I will be having her do my makeup for any event I go to in the future! Thank you Kelly??

Katelyn · Married on 12/13/2014

The store is so comfortable and quaint with every style of dress I could have dreamed of. I had a specific price point and was nervous there wouldn't be many options but Kelly pulled 6 gowns in a matter of minutes and were exactly what I had invisioned in my brain!! Kelly’s generosity, kindness, and flexibility is beyond exceptional. She went above and beyond for me and communicated clearly every step of my shopping process. It was by far the easiest and most enjoyable experience of my wedding planning journey. Thank you for the best shopping day I’ve ever had in my whole life!!!

Nancy · Married on 06/29/2013

My daughter and I visited lots of bridal boutiques when searching for a dress. Tie The Knot was one of the prettiest salons and the owner Kelly is very knowledgeable, patient, accommodating and fun to work with. Thank you Kelly for all your help!! I hope brides searching for the right stores to visit will be smart and visit you 1st!! Best Regards, Nancy D.