39 Reviews for Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer

User Photos
Photos
Setup (6)
Social Media Integration (6)
Photobooth (5)
Prints (5)
Backdrop(s) (3)
Props (3)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Flip Book (1)
38 Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer Reviews

Our wedding was fairly small, and many of the older people were very hesitant about hashtags and "the tweety-gram." Jessica and Jason provided a lot of information to help us get ready ahead of time, and Jason was amazing with everyone at the wedding. He was so patient with the kids running back in for more photos and got the best smiles out of everyone, young and old. His help in taking pictures for everyone who didn't have their own cell phone as worth it right there. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints

It was a great experience working with the Tic Tac Tag team. Such a fun activation to have at our event - the guests all loved it!

Photo for Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer Review
Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was one of the first and easiest vendors we booked for our wedding. Wedding planning has a funny way of making you feel like you need to double- and triple-check every little detail and make sure everyone involved knows what to do and where to go and all that jazz... Throughout the entire process, I didn't feel that way at all with Tic-Tac-Tag. They were a breeze to communicate with and made me feel at ease. On the actual day, they were a huge hit and the setup was so seamless we didn't even speak with them at all the entire day (which we still feel bad about!!). We just walked into our reception and they were already there, doing their thing! The social photographer was also an important component, both for taking pics of those guests that aren't big on social media and also for capturing important moments and details guests wouldn't normally snap a photo of. Overall, a great addition to our wedding and a really fun alternative to a traditional photobooth!

Profile Picture JESSICA, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We really enjoyed working with Tic-Tac-Tag. They were very responsive to our needs and were able to deliver great results. Thank you!

Profile Picture Luz, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience ! Loved everything!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Tic Tac tag for our company's holiday party. They were a huge hit! The booking process was super easy, they were responsive and answered all of my questions in advance, and created a super cute photo banner for us. On the day of the event, we were all so pleased and impressed by their set up and friendliness - everything was just so fun and easy! I highly recommend for social or corporate events.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The only thing that we would have changed would have been to have had your team shut down and turn off the lights during the Chairman's speech...............he said it was distracting for him. THANK YOU - everyone who used your service liked it.

Profile Picture Carol, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tictactag is awesome! The guests that we've spoken to during and after the event were all raving about it. Now the out-of-towners who attended all want something like #Tictactag for thier events! Time to expand to the east and west coast guys!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tic-Tac-Tag was a great addition to our wedding! Jason and Jessica were amazing to work with. Their professionalism and excitement for our wedding exceeded my expectations. They helped create a beautiful backdrop for the photos. The guests loved the hash tag and concept of tic-tac-tag! Everyone had a blast taking pictures and I am lucky to have more pictures that helped capture my wedding! We are lucky to have found such a great company and wish you al the best of luck!

Profile Picture Renata, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have been happier! From start to finish, they helped make our event everything we wanted it to be and more!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were amazing! Their assistant was dancing away by their booth; I loved watching him, then he joined in the dance circle - so great! Jason was there to take photos and boomerangs for those of us too busy to hold a camera and run around. I hadn’t counted on that and it was a great surprise. I was worried my majority non-Millennial guests wouldn’t catch on, but it just took a few evangelizers to help spread the word and get others to join.

I found this service way better than a photo booth. People are already on their phones taking pictures; have them post it and print - makes it a really great value!

It really was a perfect and special night! I’d recommend Tic-Tac-Tag to everyone!

Photo for Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer Review - Cake by Vanille Chicago
Photo for Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer Review - Kitchen Chicago
Photo for Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer Review - Center pieces - old albums Olivia here
Photo for Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer Review - The Sweets
Photo for Tic-Tac-Tag: Real-time Event Hashtag Printer Review - Roni Rose Photography
Profile Picture Charmagne, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Such a fun service! All of our guests raved about how much fun it was. Also the lighting was KILLER. Totally worth it.

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our guests had a blast with Tic-Tac-Tag and I'm so glad we booked them! They even put together a cool little video of photos and video that they took of the wedding. They took photos of our guests in front of our photo backdrop the whole night, which was so nice of them. Definitely pay the extra fee to have them bring their photo light if you're doing a backdrop. It makes the photos look amazing. People ate it up. They even got my parents to do a cute Boomerang and they don't even know what that is. I died when I saw it! Our guest enjoyed getting a printed photo right away, and they send you the files of all the photos afterwards. We've had so much fun looking through our wedding hashtag of photos on instagram. It's such a fun take on the photo booth. We had a communication hiccup with our photo backdrop with what they were bringing and what I was bringing, but it all turned out fine. Just be sure you reconfirm everything with them the week before. They are very communicative and friendly. I would recommend to any couple.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The very best experience by capturing all the candid photos of our very special evening! Please do not hesitate with booking Tic-Tac-Tag! You will not regret your decision!!! Thank you Jason!

Profile Picture Thaddeus, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Good great do it again new super

Profile Picture Bhupendra , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

TicTacTag is an amazing photobooth alternative. The hashtag printer idea is genius. Our venue had amazing scenic photo locations both outside and inside. We did not want to restrict our guests to just standing in a booth and taking home a tiny strip photo keepsake. Instead we wanted them to roam around and use our hashtag and take home a full size 4x6 photo with our little logo at the bottom. So not only could the guests take home a 4x6 of them outside of the tourist locations on the way in (several guests printed pictures of their time spent in Millennium Park and Navy Pier) but also at the actual ceremony/reception itself. The other great thing I loved is that they had someone there taking pictures for you. Since I was the bride, I didn't have my phone on me to post things to instagram because it was all in another room. Also my parents have no clue how to work instagram. So we had Jason there taking pictures for us so the guests could still take something home even though they weren't hashtag savvy. The other thing I loved about them was about a week after the event they sent us the complete file with all of the pictures printed. The cool thing was they sent them both with the border and without. I know it seems a little unconventional but it is definitely worth it. I honestly think I will invite them to every major event I have from now on because it was so well worth it.

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a great company to hire for a corporate event. The way they drive customer experience and social media engagement is incredible.

Profile Picture Edyn, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were great! Easy to work with and accommodating. This got a lot of buzz at the event. People loved it, especially people who are normally not traditional "photobooth people".

Profile Picture Emily, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so glad we booked Tic-Tac-Tag for our daughter's wedding! It added a very positive energy and additional element of fun. People really got into taking pictures and hashtag-posting them, and then getting the instant gratification of having the photo print out right there! Jason and his assistant were very helpful to people who had a hard time with the technology or with posting, and printed out extra pictures for anyone who wanted extras. Jason was great to work with on the creative part, leading up to the wedding. He created a template for us that matched our colors and theme perfectly. A week after the wedding we received a zip with all the pictures. Wonderful shots and video clips from not only the wedding and reception, but from the entire weekend!

Profile Picture Irene, 9/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing!! The team was so energetic and happy while they were at the wedding. Everyone loved them.

Profile Picture Ali, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You guys were amazing. We got nothing but compliments from our guests. I would recommend you for any party any time. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience. Often had to deal with my procrastination and they did so completely professional. No big shows or hoopla; just came in and did exactly what they said they would do. I would highly recommend this service and our guest loved having the pictures right then to take home!

Profile Picture Lora, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Jason was simply amazing. The concept that him and his wife created wasn’t only clever, but incredibly engaging and fun!! Everyone kept telling us how much they loved the bigger pictures and that they could have pictures printed without being crammed into a photo booth. Single handledly the best idea we had to use their services. You will not regret making this decision. Because we sure didn’t. Thank you for everything, Jason!!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This kick-booty team is absolutely amazing! we love having them at our event, The Bucktown Arts Fest in Chicago. They make is so simple for everyone attending to be a part of their service.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason and his team are amazing! It's a completely new concept he's come up with and it is so easy to use! You now longer have to go into a photoboth...literally just snap from anywhere, tag it, and pick up your picture! It's amazing! One of the highlights of my wedding and totally worth it!

Profile Picture Socorro, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews