Tic-Tac-Tag Reviews

40 | Roselle, IL

40 Reviews for Tic-Tac-Tag

40 Tic-Tac-Tag Reviews

vicki · Married on 10/06/2018

This was a great alternative to a photobooth. They set up a similar feel and often took 3 photos at once. They took photos of other major events and hashtag for you. You can even hashtag before rhe wedding day and print all those photos. So all those fun events leading up to the big day can be cherished too. Plus it is a cool thing for guest to take with them and for you to look back at.

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding was fairly small, and many of the older people were very hesitant about hashtags and "the tweety-gram." Jessica and Jason provided a lot of information to help us get ready ahead of time, and Jason was amazing with everyone at the wedding. He was so patient with the kids running back in for more photos and got the best smiles out of everyone, young and old. His help in taking pictures for everyone who didn't have their own cell phone as worth it right there. I can't recommend them enough!

Lindsay · Married on 03/25/2018

It was a great experience working with the Tic Tac Tag team. Such a fun activation to have at our event - the guests all loved it!

Tic-Tac-Tag 1

JESSICA · Married on 03/24/2018

This was one of the first and easiest vendors we booked for our wedding. Wedding planning has a funny way of making you feel like you need to double- and triple-check every little detail and make sure everyone involved knows what to do and where to go and all that jazz... Throughout the entire process, I didn't feel that way at all with Tic-Tac-Tag. They were a breeze to communicate with and made me feel at ease. On the actual day, they were a huge hit and the setup was so seamless we didn't even speak with them at all the entire day (which we still feel bad about!!). We just walked into our reception and they were already there, doing their thing! The social photographer was also an important component, both for taking pics of those guests that aren't big on social media and also for capturing important moments and details guests wouldn't normally snap a photo of. Overall, a great addition to our wedding and a really fun alternative to a traditional photobooth!

Luz · Married on 03/04/2018

We really enjoyed working with Tic-Tac-Tag. They were very responsive to our needs and were able to deliver great results. Thank you!

Cassandra · Married on 01/20/2018

Great experience ! Loved everything!

Jennifer · Married on 12/14/2017

We hired Tic Tac tag for our company's holiday party. They were a huge hit! The booking process was super easy, they were responsive and answered all of my questions in advance, and created a super cute photo banner for us. On the day of the event, we were all so pleased and impressed by their set up and friendliness - everything was just so fun and easy! I highly recommend for social or corporate events.

Jonathan · Married on 11/25/2017

Tictactag is awesome! The guests that we've spoken to during and after the event were all raving about it. Now the out-of-towners who attended all want something like #Tictactag for thier events! Time to expand to the east and west coast guys!

Renata · Married on 10/28/2017

Tic-Tac-Tag was a great addition to our wedding! Jason and Jessica were amazing to work with. Their professionalism and excitement for our wedding exceeded my expectations. They helped create a beautiful backdrop for the photos. The guests loved the hash tag and concept of tic-tac-tag! Everyone had a blast taking pictures and I am lucky to have more pictures that helped capture my wedding! We are lucky to have found such a great company and wish you al the best of luck!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Tic-Tac-Tag's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Renata!! Your wedding was definitely one to remember. That entrance off the plane after landing was EPIC. Best wishes to you and Anthony!!

Bridget · Married on 10/27/2017

We could not have been happier! From start to finish, they helped make our event everything we wanted it to be and more!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Tic-Tac-Tag's reply:

Thank you so much Bridget!! We're so glad you guys loved it and thank you for choosing us to be part of your event. You guys rocked it with the props!!

Charmagne · Married on 10/20/2017

These guys were amazing! Their assistant was dancing away by their booth; I loved watching him, then he joined in the dance circle - so great! Jason was there to take photos and boomerangs for those of us too busy to hold a camera and run around. I hadn’t counted on that and it was a great surprise. I was worried my majority non-Millennial guests wouldn’t catch on, but it just took a few evangelizers to help spread the word and get others to join.

I found this service way better than a photo booth. People are already on their phones taking pictures; have them post it and print - makes it a really great value!

It really was a perfect and special night! I’d recommend Tic-Tac-Tag to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Tic-Tac-Tag 2
    Tic-Tac-Tag 3
    Tic-Tac-Tag 4
    Tic-Tac-Tag 5
    Tic-Tac-Tag 6

Tic-Tac-Tag's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Charmagne!! It was our pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it!! Best wishes on your new journey!

Adriana · Married on 10/13/2017

Such a fun service! All of our guests raved about how much fun it was. Also the lighting was KILLER. Totally worth it.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tic-Tac-Tag's reply:

Thanks Adriana for the awesome review! We had a blast with you guys. I think you guys nailed it making that location our spot in the venue. Initially, we were worried, but when the doors opened and the guests were able to see the photos printed (and printing)..... the night was nothing more than filled with beautiful people and energy.

Thaddeus · Married on 09/30/2017

The very best experience by capturing all the candid photos of our very special evening! Please do not hesitate with booking Tic-Tac-Tag! You will not regret your decision!!! Thank you Jason!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Tic-Tac-Tag's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We really enjoyed being at your wedding, the uniqueness + creativity mashed with all the fun personalities of your family and friends definitely made the evening memorable. May your life and those around you be blessed. Talk soon!

Bhupendra · Married on 09/23/2017

Good great do it again new super

Stacy · Married on 09/16/2017

TicTacTag is an amazing photobooth alternative. The hashtag printer idea is genius. Our venue had amazing scenic photo locations both outside and inside. We did not want to restrict our guests to just standing in a booth and taking home a tiny strip photo keepsake. Instead we wanted them to roam around and use our hashtag and take home a full size 4x6 photo with our little logo at the bottom. So not only could the guests take home a 4x6 of them outside of the tourist locations on the way in (several guests printed pictures of their time spent in Millennium Park and Navy Pier) but also at the actual ceremony/reception itself. The other great thing I loved is that they had someone there taking pictures for you. Since I was the bride, I didn't have my phone on me to post things to instagram because it was all in another room. Also my parents have no clue how to work instagram. So we had Jason there taking pictures for us so the guests could still take something home even though they weren't hashtag savvy. The other thing I loved about them was about a week after the event they sent us the complete file with all of the pictures printed. The cool thing was they sent them both with the border and without. I know it seems a little unconventional but it is definitely worth it. I honestly think I will invite them to every major event I have from now on because it was so well worth it.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Tic-Tac-Tag's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking time to write us a review...a great one at that!! Best wishes to you guys!!

Edyn · Married on 09/14/2017

This was a great company to hire for a corporate event. The way they drive customer experience and social media engagement is incredible.

Emily · Married on 09/14/2017

They were great! Easy to work with and accommodating. This got a lot of buzz at the event. People loved it, especially people who are normally not traditional "photobooth people".

• I

Irene · Married on 09/10/2017

We are so glad we booked Tic-Tac-Tag for our daughter's wedding! It added a very positive energy and additional element of fun. People really got into taking pictures and hashtag-posting them, and then getting the instant gratification of having the photo print out right there! Jason and his assistant were very helpful to people who had a hard time with the technology or with posting, and printed out extra pictures for anyone who wanted extras. Jason was great to work with on the creative part, leading up to the wedding. He created a template for us that matched our colors and theme perfectly. A week after the wedding we received a zip with all the pictures. Wonderful shots and video clips from not only the wedding and reception, but from the entire weekend!

Ali · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing!! The team was so energetic and happy while they were at the wedding. Everyone loved them.

Brian · Married on 09/08/2017

You guys were amazing. We got nothing but compliments from our guests. I would recommend you for any party any time. Thanks again!!

Lora · Married on 09/02/2017

Great experience. Often had to deal with my procrastination and they did so completely professional. No big shows or hoopla; just came in and did exactly what they said they would do. I would highly recommend this service and our guest loved having the pictures right then to take home!

Tina · Married on 09/02/2017

Jason was simply amazing. The concept that him and his wife created wasn’t only clever, but incredibly engaging and fun!! Everyone kept telling us how much they loved the bigger pictures and that they could have pictures printed without being crammed into a photo booth. Single handledly the best idea we had to use their services. You will not regret making this decision. Because we sure didn’t. Thank you for everything, Jason!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Tic-Tac-Tag's reply:

You guys were great! Your family and friends were so friendly and welcoming. I’m so glad we were able to meet your husband and you and spend some time taking photos. We wish you two the very best!

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

This kick-booty team is absolutely amazing! we love having them at our event, The Bucktown Arts Fest in Chicago. They make is so simple for everyone attending to be a part of their service.

Socorro · Married on 08/05/2017

Jason and his team are amazing! It's a completely new concept he's come up with and it is so easy to use! You now longer have to go into a photoboth...literally just snap from anywhere, tag it, and pick up your picture! It's amazing! One of the highlights of my wedding and totally worth it!

Clare · Married on 06/26/2017

We used them for our office opening party and they were fantastic! Jason was very responsive anytime we had questions or needed changes made. He went above and beyond on the day of our party to make sure everyone knew how the photo booth worked and that they got their pictures before he left. I can't wait to have another event so we can use them again!