Tibor Deme Photography Reviews

14 | Van Nuys, CA

14 Reviews for Tibor Deme Photography

Michele · Married on 12/29/2016

Look no further for your wedding photographer! If you're looking for someone who will treat your special day as if it's their own, Tibor Deme is your guy!
    Tibor was incredibly professional and met with with us to learn more about our story, our family and what we envisioned for our special day. It should be noted that we hired Tibor for our engagement photos, a family outing in Malibu as well as our wedding and were thrilled with the photos from all three sessions.

Not only is he professional and talented, but he actually loves what he does! He doesn't watch the clock and stayed for the full length of our reception. We finally asked him to put the camera down and join us all on the dance floor! In Tibor, we found a great photographer and a new family friend.

Michele and Jeff Strumeier

Sharon · Married on 06/19/2016

When choosing my photographer for my wedding the most important thing for me was someone with some creativity and passion. As soon as I met Tibor I heard the excitement in his voice and saw the passion in his photography.

Man am I happy I decided to go with Tibor as my wedding photographer!! My engagement session went AMAZING the photos were extremely professional and fun, which is exactly what I wanted.

During my wedding day Tibor never left my side, he was punctual and helped me get creative with our shots.

Overall I give Tibor A+++, I recommend him to everyone!!! If you want someone you can relay on Tibor is your man!

Janene · Married on 06/11/2016

We hired Tibor for our son's Bar Mitzvah. Before we hired him, he came to our house to discuss his work and he showed us a wedding album that he previously put together. It was fabulous, and we hired him right away. Our package included a photo session before our event, a leather bound album, and either 1 - 20" X 24" Print or 10- 5"x7" Prints. In our contract, it also stated that he would be there before our event started to take family pictures, and he would stay to the end of the party. My event was at 2 locations, and he came to both. He definitely was there for us. He was easy to get a hold of through email, and he was very friendly and professional! And his prices are pretty reasonable.

About 2 weeks after the Bar Mitzvah, we received the pictures. We were so excited. Tibor did not disappoint us. He really captured the entire service and party. The images were color corrected in high resolution, and we received colored, black and white and sepia pictures. Now we have the difficult job of picking out pictures we want to go into the album because they are all so good. I don't know how he got some of these pictures because it seemed like he just blended into the crowd without being seen to get these magnificent shots. I sent the pictures to all my relatives, and they were also very pleased with the results. I don't know how he did it, but he got my older son to smile in almost every picture, and he doesn't smile much:)

I would highly recommend him to photograph your next event!!

Myra · Married on 05/21/2016

I literally catch my breath with every photo I've seen by Tibor! To say that Tibor is an artist is the understatement of the century. He is an incredible and gifted photographer. But what makes him an exceptional choice besides his incredible talent and professionalism is his gentle and fun nature. He made us feel completely at ease from the first moment. I truly can't find the words to explain how amazing it is to work with Tibor. If you are so lucky, grab the chance to work with Tibor! He is a gem!

Jennifer · Married on 12/15/2015

An extremely talented and artistic photographer! Not just for Weddings!!

• O

Orit · Married on 12/06/2015

Tibor is an amazing photographer. It was great working together. The pictures came out wonderful.

Judy · Married on 09/06/2015

Tibor is a pleasure to work with. The pictures are so beautiful that we can't decide what to pick. Thank you for capturing the essence of our special day.

Erika · Married on 08/30/2015

I worked with Tibor for a sports photoshoot, and the outcome was amazing! I went into the shoot feeling nervous but was instantly at ease with Tibor's bubbly, easy, and personable attitude. He was professional and creative, making sure each pose was shot just the way I wanted and even if I said it looked great he would have me continue the movement to ensure he captured the perfect photo. I had a blast from start to finish and the quality of the finished photographs were breathtaking. I am truly looking forward to working with Tibor in the future. I highly recommend his services, its hard to find a photographer who is genuinely in love with every moment of taking pictures and truly cares about the finished product.
    Thank you for spreading your talent Tibor
    Erika

Dava · Married on 08/29/2015

Tibor is truly an artist. He came up with the most wonderful and creative shots - my husband and I were totally into it! He made us feel comfortable and the shots taken during the ceremony were perfect - we barely even knew he was there talking the pics. We are now going through the proofs and there's so many incredible shots, we're having a hard time picking only 20 for our album.! LOL!!

Thank you, Tibor for capturing the best moments of our wedding. You rock!!!!!

Kirstin · Married on 07/19/2015

He made our special day a memory of a lifetime. Captured the shots that every bride and groom dreams of. Captured every emotions of joy and special moments shared between friends and families, it feels like we're reliving our wedding again. Tibor is so fun to work with, very talented, creative and unique in so many ways. So passionate on what he does. I was truly blown away when I saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect! Exceeds expectations and definitely worth it!

Catherine · Married on 07/18/2015

Tibor was our wedding photographer and did an amazing job!!! The pictures are very special, artistic and beautiful.
    The service was great and he was very attentive to our requests.
    We warmly recommend him to any one.

Lucy · Married on 05/09/2015

I rarely write reviews but I had to for Tibor Deme Photography! Our photos are breathtaking (so hard to choose which ones to put in the album!!) and it's astonishing to see how Tibor and his staff captured the most exquisite moments of our wedding. He must have been all over the place but we seriously weren't even aware of his presence. We wanted our photos to tell a story, and they absolutely do--very documentary, journalistic style. Tibor was SO sweet and in love with love, you could tell he's a total romantic and is happy doing what he does. He takes a lot of pride in his work and his prices were affordable. I know he put a lot of time and effort in AFTER the wedding as well, working with the pictures to make them perfect for us. I would highly recommend Tibor Deme Photography!

Diana · Married on 02/19/2014

Tibor did an amazing job capturing the details and the feeling of my event. I highly recommend him.

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2011

Simply AMAZING! We were provided with awesome professional service that met our requests and our budget! Tibor was flexible to incorporate our own photo ideas and always responded quickly to any questions we had for him. Couldn't be happier with the beautiful photographs we had received back of our engagement! Tibor captured outstanding shots, so we of course booked him to shoot our wedding as well!! Couldn't be happier with his services and talent. We have gorgeous photos from our special day that we will cherish for a lifetime! Highly recommended, he will not dissapoint.