Tibidabo Photography Reviews

Tibidabo Photography 5
Tibidabo Photography 6
Tibidabo Photography 7

Nikole · Married on 08/11/2018

We just received our engagement photos from Bob and Becky and we are beyond thrilled with them. They did a terrific job capturing great moments throughout the session. One of the main reasons we decided to use them for our engagement and our wedding in August is the ability to work with two photographers that have completely different strengths. We are able to get an array of shots, angles, and styles. Bob and Becky were super easy to work with during engagement photos, even though neither of us have been in front of the camera before. They gave us just enough direction for us to be in good positions, but still look natural while interacting with each other. We have a great variety of candids and goofy pictures as well as pictures of us posing while looking at the camera.

Tibidabo Photography 8
    Tibidabo Photography 9
    Tibidabo Photography 10
    Tibidabo Photography 11

Andrew · Married on 06/09/2018

Tibidabo (Bob and Becky) were absolutely fantastic to work with! They both were photographers at our wedding in Sonoma and did a super job! They went above and beyond and even met us before the event to plan all of our photographs beforehand! They were very friendly to work with and the photographs could not have been more perfect! They did a great a job and we highly recommend them for any event (especially weddings!!)! Thanks so much, Bob and Becky!

Tibidabo Photography 12
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome Husband / Wife Photography team

Bob and Becky Stender were a joy to work with! They are incredibly organized and responsive, and day-of they kept things light, fun, and moving along! One of the most important things to me for my wedding vendors was to surround myself with positive, "can do", roll with the punches, good vibes wedding vendors, and they were a huge part of making the day happy! They also made great suggestions for beautiful backdrops I wouldn't have thought of, which really captured the beauty of Sonoma. Two thumbs up, Bob and Becky were great!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Tibidabo Photography's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review Brooke! We had a great time at your wedding! We wish you and Ryan every happiness!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

If you have a chance to book Becky and Bob, do it! After contacting more photographers than I can count, we booked Tibidabo because they far outpaced the rest! I spoke with Becky on the phone multiple times before the wedding day and she was always able to put my mind at ease and answer all of my questions. Groom here - on the wedding day, Bob noticed that I was extremely nervous and helped put me at ease as we started taking pictures in the changing room and outside, before the ceremony.

Both Becky and Bob were extremely patient with our families as we scrambled to take endless photos as the sun had set (our wedding was the week after daylight savings). Bob and Becky were more than we could have hoped for, we couldn't be happier to have shared our wedding day with them and have them capture all of our memories. The photos are so perfect they belong in a wedding magazine!!

Tibidabo Photography 13
    Tibidabo Photography 14
    Tibidabo Photography 15

Genevieve · Married on 09/16/2017

Bob and Becky are a dynamic husband and wife duo that captured our wedding day PERFECTLY. They are exceptionally talented at picking out the best lighting and candid moments. We will treasure our wedding photos forever.

Robin · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely loved working with Bob and Becky! Their photos are exactly what we wanted - capturing real moments with photo journalist quality. They were incredibly easy to work with and helped us think through the flow and key moments of our wedding day. We'd highly recommend them to anyone.

radha · Married on 08/26/2017

Holy Moley these are incredible photographers.
    I need to make a list to tell you all the reasons why so I don't miss anything:

1. Most important- the pictures came out amazing. Every single one. Beautiful and artistic. So many pictures that captured the light in the trees and by the water. Tons of candids of people laughing and smiling - a million little moments at the wedding that we didn't see. They got every single detail documented.

2. They were super stealth. Seriously. It was like they weren't even there most of the time. Invisible and gorgeous photography, I have no idea how they did it until I went to another wedding and saw them running around up and down hills, climbing walls and doing all sorts of crazy things that were basically invisible (except for to me as I was stealthily watching them work!)

3. They are absolutely lovely people. You can feel how much they love each other. And they are truly gentle souls.

4. They love taking pictures. This couple has a true joy in what they do.

5. The price was reasonable. I looked at a lot of photographers, and the ones who made the beautiful artistic photos and not the standard romance-y cliche shots were at least twice as expensive if not more.

Anyway, I just got the pictures this week, I can't stop looking at them, and this review is my great big thank you to the best wedding photographers ever.

emily · Married on 10/23/2016

Bob and Becky went above and beyond, to ensure our wedding day was magic. They captured moments my husband and I hadn't been there to witness, and moments we want to cherish. On top of that, they're just very lovely people. I would highly recommend them.

Susanne · Married on 05/01/2016

Have one person who is not a guest, helping the photographer pose the photos for balance of color and spacing between persons. This person should also remind those in the photo to remove sunglasses from the tops of their heads or faces. The couple should decide ahead of time what sort of poses they want to be in and what locations after the ceremony they want their formal portraits taken. The candids were great. The formals were OK. They were very unobtrusive and very pleasant to work with. We liked the fact that they are a team with different photography styles. Unfortunately no photos of the food (except the cake) were taken which was a disappointment. We did not budget enough time to take into account elderly (grandparents) who found it difficult to move into or out of the photo quickly. Advice to the bride, put your wedding dress/hair/head piece on several days before the wedding and find your "best side", best pose - practice for the camera.

Gary · Married on 03/27/2016

Bob & Becky were marvelous to work with and the results show! We are delighted with the photos they captured throughout our wedding and will treasure them through our marriage. They have a great eye for the people and scenery, capturing great moments we were a part of as well as moments of our guests smiling and laughing in joy. We made a few special photographic requests and they came out splendidly! From the ceremony and first look to a private photoshoot in some redwoods, a long exposure under the stars after sunset, and some great dancing moments - we couldn't be happier!
    We'd hire Bob & Becky again in a heartbeat.

Emily · Married on 01/26/2016

Bob and Becky are truly lovely people to be around. They are both warm welcoming and professional. They took incredible photos of us on our wedding day that we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend them to anyone that would like high quality photographs taken. They really captured some lovely candid moments as well.

We hired Tibidabo Photography for our wedding and they did our engagement shoot as well. We absolutely loved working with Bob and Becky. They are very professional, extremely laid back, and our photos turned out perfect. They are very knowledgeable about posing and lighting, but most of the wedding day photos that we love are the candid emotional or party-time ones. It will be a day that we never forget, especially with so many amazing pictures to remind us! Also, the turn around time between the different shoots and when we received our photos was very fast.

Chelsea · Married on 06/22/2015

Where do I begin? My husband and I were lucky enough to have Bob and Becky photograph our wedding in June and I have nothing but amazing feedback from our experience with them. We live on the East Coast so picking vendors was slightly difficult in that you have to rely heavily on internet reviews but we were able to have a sit down meeting with them both on our one and only trip out to Sonoma prior to the wedding. After spending 30 minutes in their studio chatting, we knew they were a great fit for our wedding. They were so down to earth and easy going, we felt like we could have hung out with them all day.
    Fast forward a year to the wedding weekend. Bob and Becky were kind enough to stop by our venue walk-through to make sure all details of the big day were accounted for and helped us to point out where certain pictures would take place. The day of the wedding, both of them took charge without being in your face, and kept the day on schedule all in their own calm, gentle, personable approach. They work so incredibly well together & their ease really helped keep my nerves calm.
    We received our pictures a few weeks ago which was amazingly quick and they are breathtaking. I can honestly say I sat at my desk at work and scrolled through them for a better part of the day just smiling and laughing and tearing up. They were able to catch all the details of the day that I missed and nailed our personalities in all of our candid shots.
    I can't imagine anyone being able to top the service we received from Bob and Becky. We're so thankful that they were part of big day and provided us with such touching and beautiful images to remember the day.

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

We hired Bob and Becky for our wedding at Ramekins Sonoma on May 30, 2015. I knew from my first phone call with them that I really liked their personalities and that they would be able to capture our wedding incredibly well. They met with us the day prior at the venue so we could discuss the lighting, what pictures we wanted to make sure we got, and get to know each other a bit. My husband, Matt, and I immediately knew we'd made the right choice!
    Both Bob and Becky were so comfortable-I felt like they were guests/good friends of ours. The photos came out so perfectly! Every guest was captured, so many moments were caught that I feel so lucky to have. The lighting and composition and variety of types of shots was incredible. I felt like I got so much value and just truly enjoyed having them there as part of our special day! I cannot recommend them enough!

Bob and Becky are great! They have done 4 different weddings for my extended family and each one has been unique and fabulous. We highly recommend them to everyone we know!

Jacqueline · Married on 11/07/2014

They were amazing! They worked with me every step of the way and on the day of they found the most amazing spot for our photos. All of the pictures were amazing!

They are photo journalists and managed to tell the story of our wedding via their photos. It was absolutely perfect!

They were also very affordable for vendors in the California area!

Jamie · Married on 09/27/2014

Bob and Becky fit right in with our group and produced some really wonderful shots. They were very accommodating and friendly!

A · Married on 07/03/2014

I first fell in love with Tibidabos style of wedding photography before falling in love with them! My wedding day all took place outside and I wanted my pictures to show off the beauty of West Sonoma County. Becky and Bob are so friendly and soon after meeting we were swapping travel stories and felt as if we were old family friends.

My husband and I are both very uncomfortable taking pictures. Let's just say in the 5 years we've been together, there are 5 pictures of us both looking at the camera smiling... We don't have facebook and we don't take selfies... It speaks volumes to find professional photographers we immediately felt comfortable with. There was very little staging and most of my favorites photos were captured in the moment. I was a bridesmaid in 3 more weddings this year and although everyone has beautiful photos, I learned that we were blessed to work with 2 professional photographers and 2 friendly, warm and amazing people!

Thank you SOO much Becky and Bob!

Bob and Becky Stender of Tibidabo Photography captured our joy! All the emotions of our day- happiness, laughter, the warmth of family and friends, silliness. Elegant photos with stunning backdrops blew us away - every shot is beautiful! Bob and Becky are easy going, and made my husband and me very comfortable when discussing what we were looking for in documenting our wedding. They are intuitive, responsive and unobtrusive. Two photographers capture all the angles and they never missed any of the side events that occurred during our wedding event. Strongly recommended-you'll feel relaxed with a professional team that is flexible and easy going.

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Bob and Becky were a pleasure to work with for my wedding! I love how they fed off each other to get the perfect shot. Even our family mentioned how they were so patient and accommodating to our requests. We love our photos and want to use them again for future celebrations!

Carly · Married on 04/12/2014

We used Tibidabo photography for our wedding on April 12, 2014 at Trentadue winery. If you want the dream team for your wedding, look no further, you've found them. Not only are Bob and Becky very talented photographers, they are also a great team. I'm sure part of it comes with being married, but they are so intuitive with the shots when they work together that they never miss a moment.

If you're like me, posing for hundreds of photos sounds about as good as a root canal. That is the great thing about them, they capture these candid moments that are stunning and even the few posed pictures they have you do still look natural under their guidance.

And did I mention that they are the nicest people ever? They are like clouds of calm - and trust me, on your wedding day, you need that. No pressure people, which is very rare in the wedding industry.

How did i find them you ask? I had admired my friend's wedding pictures for years and when it came to be my turn to plan my wedding, I asked her straight away who her photographer was. Spoiler alert: it was Tibidabo. I'm pretty people are going to be admiring my wedding photos now, not because of me and my husband (even though they made us look damn good), but because the artistry and beauty in these pictures are a reflection of our photographers passion for what they do.

Go with Tibidabo, you won't be disappointed.

Gillian · Married on 06/08/2013

Bob and Becky from Tibidabo photographed our wedding on June 8. They were friendly and easygoing, and picked out some beautiful spots with great light for photographs. It was perfect to have a husband-wife team shooting our wedding, because Becky spent some time with me (the bride) and my bridesmaids before the ceremony, and Bob spent time with the groom and groomsmen. They knew exactly how to create perfect moments, even for group shots, and they took a ton of wonderful candid photos as well. I never feel comfortable in front of a camera, but Bob and Becky made it so easy. We just received the photos (only 2.5 weeks after the wedding - during wedding season!) and we LOVE them - couldn't be happier. To summarize: Bob and Becky were absolutely terrific, professional, creative, and really made our wedding day wonderful. We and our family and guests were so happy, and our pictures are amazing!

Becky and Bob were honestly the best photographers a bride and groom could ask for. They were fun, understanding, and supportive. Their style is unique and creative. They are an absolute pleasure to be around and made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend them to everyone!