Tia Lorae Storytelling Reviews

9 Reviews for Tia Lorae Storytelling

• Brittany

Brittany F. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Videographer!

Tia did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. I wanted to have a videographer that could capture all the special and most important moments of our wedding so we can look back on it 20 years from now, and with all the questions Tia asked beforehand she successfully produced an amazing video! She had a great attitude, was comfortable to be around and was very professional! She without a doubt loves what she does and I am so glad I found her! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for someone who will make the process so easy and stress free!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey C. · Married on 07/31/2020

Seriously obsessed.

Tia was absolutely amazing. First off, I will start with the fact that leading up to the wedding she communicated great and was always very responsive to my emails. When the wedding day came and we finally got to meet, it was like I already knew her. She was so nice and personable. Now as for the actually footage and video, HOLY OBSESSED. I think my husband and I have watched the video at least 20 times (we just got married in July). I have had people reach out to me and compliment it and say how much they loved it and that they felt like they were actually there. The music was perfect, the film was perfect. I could go on for days. It incorporated all my favorite parts from that day and it is definitely something I will cherish forever. Tia is the best, don't think twice about hiring her!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2019

Phenomenal

Tia went above and beyond on our wedding day! She paid attention to detail and knew exactly what we wanted. Such a great videographer and very attentive on any questions I had via text, email, and phone calls. Thank you for making our wedding day stress free and unforgettable!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/17/2019

Was so worth it

I found Tia after searching high and low for someone in the area that wasn't crazy expensive. Tia was worth every penny and was very considerate of my needs. She even balanced her clients well enough to remember little details that I asked her. She showed up day of on-time and jumped right into things. She even offered to stay later! Such a sweet lady and the video result literally made me cry. The day is so stressful and you miss so much. It is a memory that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Kallie G. · Married on 07/05/2019

Tia is an absolute blessing.

Tia was my videographer for my wedding and I can’t say enough good things about her. Her personality can best be described as a comforting light. She is so sweet and a joy to work with. She is such a professional and perfectly captured the essence of our wedding. She has an eye for detail and her editing skills are beautiful. My friends and family have all raved about how incredible our video is. Hire her and I promise, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Dana · Married on 07/02/2019

Absolutley wonderful! Easy to work with! Amazing video!

It was a true pleasure working with Tia on our wedding day. She was super easy to work with, outgoing, and vibed easy with our entire family and mood for the day. She captured wonderful moments from our night and delivered an incredible video in just 3 weeks! Truly amazing. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Alyssa B. · Married on 05/25/2019

Tia is the BEST! Highly recommend!

Tia was the BEST to work with. First of all, she flew all the way from Denver to Illinois to work with us.

She made our wedding day dreams come true. We asked her to attend our rehearsal and video our wedding party answering a series of questions. She edited the video THAT NIGHT and had it ready for us to show at our wedding reception the next day. It was perfectly edited - it has us crying happy tears one minute then laughing til we cried the next. It was truly amazing and one of my favorite parts of the whole day. To say she was accommodating would be an understatement.

I have watched our wedding highlight video that she shot and edited an embarrassing amount of times and each time I am reminded of all the emotions of the day that she perfectly captured and edited.

The quality we received is unmatched for the amount we paid.

As a bonus - Tia is such an encouraging and empowering person.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Emilie · Married on 07/08/2018

Tia is amazing. Incredible talent. Our original photographer messed up the date of our wedding, and tia came to our rescue. She is an amazing photographer. She got shots that me and my family will cherish forever. She is so sweet!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Heather · Married on 05/04/2018

Tia was amazing! We had a tiny intimate wedding (only 14 people) and Tia was able to capture our special day so thoroughly. She was professional and captured every detail. We now have a gorgeous wedding memory to watch year after year. I can't recommend Tia highly enough to help remember your special day. She was the best!!

Sent on 05/29/2018