ThunderKiss Entertainment Reviews

81 | Glen Rock, PA

81 Reviews for ThunderKiss Entertainment

81 ThunderKiss Entertainment Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 10/01/2020

Tommy was excellent!!! Do not hesitate to hire him for your next event! Long story short, we chose to hire a new DJ this year for our annual Christmas Party. Tommy got back to us right away, answered all of our questions, and was affordable. Now, we're a company who likes to have a good time out on the dance floor. Tommy had the crowd up and dancing from the time the party began until the end of the night. He took our requests and made the night one we'll never forget. Tommy, we look forward to having you at our events in the future! Thank you!!

Sharon · event on: 06/26/2005

We were Tommy's first real "gig". He DJ'd for my daughters graduation party back in 2005. He was wonderful. Not only did he play great music, but also interacted with the crowd, and put on a light show. I would very highly recommend him to anyone.

Kelsie · event on: 08/03/2013

Tommy was great to work with for our event. He was willing to work with us to help us meet our goals to make sure that everyone who attended had a great experience.

Kanella · Married on 07/28/2018

Tommy was so accommodating, extremely helpful, and absolute a joy to work with. Our wedding was 07/28/2018 and it was an honor for him to be a part of mine and my husband’s special day! Thank you for everything!
    Kanella & Alex

Jess · Married on 06/30/2018

We had the greatest experience with Thunderkiss Entertainment. Tommy Gunn can really read the energy of the room and is just FUN. Plus all of my girlfriends loved him!

On a serious note, the value of what we got was well worth the price. We will absolutely use him again as soon as we can find an excuse!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

Tommy was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was always professional, responsive, and accomodating. He answered all my questions and gave me advice/helped me with anything I asked. We booked the uplighting package also with him, which was totally worth the money! He matched the color to a picture I showed him almost exactly. We ended up booking a guitar player for our ceremony and cocktail hour but Tommy got there early to let our officiant (a friend) use his lapel mic. It's the little things like this that made our day less stressful. Not to mention, our guests LOVED Tommy and his enthusiasm for entertaining. People always say a DJ can make or break your wedding, and Tommy definitely made ours awesome! Thanks Tommy for making our day perfect!

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

This dj made our wedding extraordinary! He has amazing equipment, amazing people skills, and gets the entire crowd going! He came early to set up and even had a very easy to fill out
    Format for us to complete prior to the wedding. All of the songs were perfectly fit and timed! We had multiple people coming up to us, saying how amazing our dj was and how much fun they had with him! If you want your wedding to be awesome, this is your dj!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Tommy was absolutely incredible to work with. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail reception, and reception! He also supplied the photobooth! He was easy to work with leading up to the wedding and did an amazing job the day of! We have received so many compliments on his services for our wedding. I have also had several people tell me they will be booking him for their future events. He wasn't cheesy and kept the party going all night! You absolutely cannot go wrong with DJ Tommy!

Jenny · Married on 12/29/2017

Tommy is seriously the best! He was in constant communication with us and made sure the night played out exactly how we pictured it. All the guests loved him and we were so impressed! If you want your wedding planning to be a step easier, hire Tommy!

Kayla · Married on 10/14/2017

Tommy is seriously amazing! He did everything we wanted and asked for and then some!! He created the perfect party environment for our guests. I would hire him over and over again if I could!

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Tommy was the dj for our big day. He was very easy to reach when I needed him and was a great communicator. He totally handled every part of the job, including communicating with the reception venue, without me needing to check in on him at all. He diligently answered my millions of questions and thoroughly explained whatever I I wanted to know. He was very readonably price, arrived and set up as expected and was attentive and accommodating thruout the evening. He even went do far as to give an extra special surprise. I reccomend Tommy for any special event and my husband agrees!

Melody · Married on 06/24/2017

Great dj, easy to work with. Did a great job on our wedding day.

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

We used DJ Tommy Gunn for our wedding on June 17, 2017, and could not be happier with choosing him! From day one he was easy to communicate with, was very accomodating, and we could clearly tell that he knew what he was doing. Every expectation that we had was met, and then some! The reception was flawless, and he was able to keep guests dancing all through the night. He reminded us of our schedule for the reception which was extremely helpful throughout the chaos that is a wedding reception. I am looking forward to the video present that he is providing us, it was such a wonderful surprise and totally unexpected! Thank you Tommy for all you did to help us to have such an amazing wedding day!

Linda · Married on 05/19/2017

I had Tommy Gunn , ThunderKiss Entertainment for my retirement party at Historic Acres of Hershey. He is totally professional, punctual, and knew how to please the crowd (ages 20-80). He had people dancing and laughing. It is evident he loves what he does and is very personable. I also had the photo booth which had great props and was also a crowd pleaser. It provided my guests with a high quality photo souvenirs and I received a CD of the pictures .
    No matter what the occasion I am confident Tommy Gunn, ThunderKiss Entertainment can provide you with your DJ needs at a reasonable cost.

• Jennifer757

Jennifer · Married on 11/26/2016

Wow...I don't think I can say enough about DJ Tommy Gunn!!! He absolutely rocked my wedding!!! Ceremony music was perfect and the reception....oh my gosh!!! Everyone was up on the dance floor! His setup was perfect, music was loud but not deafening and the entertainment was well worth every penny!!! He also provided us with the Photo Booth which had a continuous line! I can't wait to see the shenanigans that went on behind the curtains!!! By far the best!! Thank you so much for an awesome night that my husband and I will never forget!!!

jmariem725@netscape.net

Lindsay · Married on 11/19/2016

Tommy is wonderful to work with. He helped personalize my father daughter dance and made it so special. Jen also kept our reception moving.. our guests are still talking about how awesome he was.

lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

We used tommy gunn for our October 2016 wedding and we're soo impressed! We gave tommy a few songs we wanted for the main dances and then just requested that he keep everyone dancing...let's just say the danve floor was packed the entire night and I still am getting so many guests saying how much fun they had. We also rented the photobooth from tommy which was a huge hit especially for the children!! I highly recommend tommy, great guy to work with as well :)

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2016

Tommy was an absolutely amazing DJ. He was able to read our crowd perfectly and brought an awesome energy to the reception. He went above and beyond with ceremony sound, and he was extremely professional throughout the entire planning process as well as on the day of our wedding. We only provided him with a few song titles that we wanted during dinner and the reception; but he understood the vibe we wanted and the genres we liked, and he created a fantastic playlist. We could not have been more thrilled with our decision to book Tommy for our wedding!

Paige · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Tommy is the Best! He eats everyone on the Dance Floor and plays the best music that keeps everyone dancing! Interacts with the crowd and gave us the best experience! I highly recommend him as your DJ!!

Cynthia · Married on 07/30/2016

This guy is on top of everything!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! He did our wedding on July 30, 2016. He kept the party going until the very end!! He's extremely patient and has great communication!! Words just cannot describe how amazing of a DJ he is!!! Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunders Entertainment is a 5-star service!! We used ThunderKiss Entertainment July 23rd, 2016 and they were AMAZING. Tommy was great, he was very informative and helpful and calmed down this stressed out Bride. He played great music, kept the dance floor full and blew my expectations out of the water! We also took advantage of the photo booth services and everyone had a blast with it. It was a great hit with our guests. Would strongly recommend their services to anyone looking!

Angela · Married on 07/09/2016

We loved usIng Tommy as our dj! He was very easy to contact and he made planning for the wedding simple. He was also able to understand what we pictured for our reception but also make sure the guests had an amazing time. Our guests loved the music and the photo booth, and we got many compliments throughout the night about both. I highly recommend Tommy and his company!

Tommy went above and beyond to make our event epic! He read the crowd and kept them dancing the whole time! The photo booth was a great hit and the 4x6 photos were great. I loved working with him to create such a fun and memorable night!

Mike · Married on 07/02/2016

DJ Tommy Gunn is completely on his game come showtime! Our wedding was easily a 14 hour day for him and he kept his energy and attentiveness up the entire time. He deserves every star given in this review. The day wouldn't have been the same without him as our DJ and MC. He did the sound and music for our outdoor ceremony, the MC-ing for the reception activities, the music to keep the dance floor full all evening, not to mention the lighting and effects that were used perfectly. Oh yeah, and his photo booth was a great time for guests. The additional little touches that he added throughout were a huge plus. And as the groom, he did whatever I asked him - even when my inebriated self asked him to play the entirety of "the Perculator". Sorry, Tommy. Hands down the best Wedding and Event DJ both sides of the Susquehanna!

Dana · Married on 06/11/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better dj. Our venue coordinators dropped the ball big time and our dj was there to help us and support us throughout our entire wedding planning and most importantly, the day of. He was also so extremely helpful and even offered to help me ( the bride) with taking care of small details . I truly couldn't have asked for a better dj that I can now call a great friend and made the most special day that much better! Thank you!