Through Victoria's Lens Reviews

36 | Brentwood, TN

36 Reviews for Through Victoria's Lens

Hannah K. 路 Married on 07/08/2021

Victoria is awesome!

I have never had taken professional pictures before and even though I鈥檓 a photographer myself, I was still very nervous for our session. But Victoria made it very relaxed and comfortable, she gave us a lot of movement posses and that helped us so much! She was also very flexible with our time. We had to reschedule because of potential storm and also when we had a wardrobe malfunction, she was patient and kind to wait for us! She is so sweet and kind! Thank you Victoria for taking our photos and I love them sooo much!!

Sent on 07/28/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla 路 Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing experience 馃ぉ

Victoria was amazing and fun to work with! It is apparent that she truly cares about her clients and making sure she captures everything important to them on their special day. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and it felt like we were reliving our wedding day looking through them! We highly recommend Victoria and are so happy we chose her as our photographer!

Sent on 07/21/2021

Jessie L. 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Must Have Wedding Photographer

Choosing Through Victoria's Lens for our wedding photography was one of our very best decisions! Victoria and her second shooter went above and beyond to make my fianc茅 and I (as well as all of our guests) feel so comfortable and confident. Within one month I received my full wedding gallery with over 1000 photos and they were all AMAZING. They somehow found a way to capture every detail, moment and person. We could not say enough wonderful things about this vendor!!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Amanda S. 路 Married on 10/09/2020

Stop your search - Victoria is the best!

We considered quite a few photographers and are so extremely glad we went with Victoria. She was sweet, encouraging, creative and accommodating. Our pictures turned out stunning. On top of all of that, Victoria's pricing is extremely reasonable. If you are still looking and she's available, stop your search here.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Cody M. 路 Married on 10/02/2020

Cody M. (Groom)

Victoria was attentive and kind. She had an awesome eye for catching great shots. She has her own unique and awesome style and added a great twist to everything we requested she take photos of.

Sent on 12/05/2020

Danielle B. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Victoria is amazing!

I found Victoria through Nita Baggott with Nashville Event Planning. Ever since I met Victoria, I knew instantly I wanted her to be our photographer. She is so kind and bubbly and she is an amazing photographer. We got so many pictures and they were edited so beautifully. HIGHLY recommend her! We will cherish these pictures forever!

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Mary

Mary N. 路 Married on 08/28/2020

Review for Victoria!

Victoria is so kind & knowledgable. She knew how to direct every moment from our engagement photos to our wedding. She is an amazing photographer and just an all around cool person. She met with us when we first decided to work with her and just talked over what our vision for our photos would be for engagement sessions and the wedding day. We appreciated that so much because we felt like it was super intentional and she truly cared about capturing the moments that we really wanted to remember. She is fantastic at capturing the most authentic moments during the getting ready stage, ceremony, reception, dancing, etc. We have nothing but amazing things to say about her!!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Alayna F. 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Victoria is the QUEEN of all photos queens

Working with Through Victoria's Lens was in the top 3 best decisions we made for our wedding day. She is kind, yet sassy. She is calm, yet fierce. She is focused, yet fun. Victoria is so easy to work with. She is confident behind the camera and helps to pose you, say the right things, help you figure it out in a way that makes you confident in front of the camera. She makes you feel like the only person/people in the world. We chose a package that had bridal portraits, engagement shoot, and wedding day included. We got to know her very well over the 7 months we were engaged and would give a 12/10 recommendation to anyone that asked for our opinion. Our photography decision was a big deal to us and choosing Victoria was 100% the right call to make. She's the BEST!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Mary

Mary H. 路 Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent photography and price point!

Victoria was an absolute joy to work with on both engagement and wedding photos. She takes beautiful pictures and she makes the whole photography experience so much fun. We appreciated her talent and also her professionalism, patience, and kindness throughout the whole process. We absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda M. 路 Married on 09/14/2019

So welcoming and easy going!

I am not usually in front of the camera as a photographer myself, but Victoria made everything so easy going and pressure free! Victoria (& her add on) were constantly going around making sure they captured everything! She even happily included my dogs in our photos. I absolutely recommend this photographer. Loved every moment of it!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • RyMichelleEason

Ryan 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Victoria is magic!

I could not recommend Victoria more highly. Our pictures turned out STUNNING. Not only was Victoria kind, thoughtful and personable, but she is an amazing photographer who went above and beyond for our wedding. My husband even loved her and he hates taking photos!! She made us feel so comfortable and at ease and our wedding pictures really captured the day in such a natural, beautiful way. Victoria at Through Victoria's Lens is MAGIC and hiring her will be the best decision you make for Engagement Photos and Wedding Day Photography. We can't wait to work with her again for all our family photos in the future!!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Rachel M. 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Best in Nashville!

We researched Nashville photographers for quite some time and were absolutely ecstatic when we found Victoria. Her work is beautiful, and she is so sweet and professional. Victoria didn鈥檛 gouge us with prices and we were so thankful. We booked her for our wedding day. She worked so hard and was helpful. She works well with family and makes everyone feel comfortable. She has a wonderful attitude! Victoria is really gifted at using natural light and capturing beautiful moments between family, wedding guests and the bride and groom. She鈥檚 a professional photographer with a lot of experience, and it shows in both her work and the day of the event. We would 110% hire her again. I would recommend any couple to book Victoria. You will not be disappointed. :))

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Made all my little girl dreams come true!

There aren鈥檛 enough great things to say about Victoria! She is a sweet and genuine soul, with an evident passion for what she does and the brides and grooms that鈥檚 she works with. I鈥檓 truly thankful that I was able to 100% trust her with capturing all the special moments from our day!
    I can鈥檛 wait to see where she goes in the future as she is so young and has incredible talent beyond her years!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Payton 路 Married on 05/26/2019

She is amazing!

Victoria was the first and only photographer my husband and I met with. During our first meeting she was so kind and explained everything so thoroughly, we were immediately in love! I have never been comfortable in front of the camera but she made it the easiest, least awkward thing I could imagine. Victoria is so professional and hardworking she relieves any stress regarding pictures or the scheduling on the day of your session. She was also very understanding of our unique family situations. I could not recommend Victoria highly enough! I have sent her information to multiple friends after they were engaged. She is not only a fantastic and talented photographer she is a kind and sweet spirit who certainly makes a very stressful day much easier.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • FutureMrsWalden

Susie 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Victoria is awesome! She's very sweet and professional and had some sneak peeks ready for us the day after our wedding! We would highly recommend Victoria, everyone loves our pictures!!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Amberle

Amberle 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely perfect

Victoria is probably one of the sweetest people I鈥檝e ever met. The day we met, her personality and professionalism wowed me and we immediately hired her. I am SO HAPPY we did. Not only was she incredibly kind, she blended in so well with the environment and we were able to have our private moments documented without feeling invaded. She knew exactly what to do and when to do it, and had an amazing attitude the whole time. Incredibly professional, and not to mention damn good at what she does! She was able to send us a preview gallery of about 25 pictures just hours after the wedding. I know she鈥檚 so busy and her taking the time to do this for us was so special. The pictures were so perfect I just can鈥檛 stop looking at them. She perfectly captured my husband and our friends in a natural way that didn鈥檛 feel forced. She鈥檚 so good at making everyone feel comfortable with the shoot. Our pictures, even though we only have the previews, are absolutely perfect. I am SO happy we hired Victoria.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Micah 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Choose victoria!

Photographs are one of the most important things about a wedding, and you want to make sure you choose someone who captures your day beautifully, with all the details! Victoria is the absolute BEST at this! Honestly, my husband doesn't enjoy being photographed, but with Victoria neither of us really knew she was there. The way she photographs is so unique so every time you reflect on your pictures it is almost as if you are reliving the moment! I cannot say enough good things about her work! She has such a sweet personality and just makes you feel so comfortable behind the camera. Victoria definitely exceeded our expectations, and you will not regret choosing her for your big day!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Jennifer B. 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond Happy!

Victoria was the best decision we made for our wedding!! We chose her based on my coworker's experience with her and the photos for her wedding - which were amazing. We ended up getting engagement photos as well, because even with them, this was still a better value than many others! We are SO happy we got engagement photos as well because WOW! We were obsessed and unbelievably impressed with not only the final product, but also Victoria's professionalism, flexibility, and generally warmth/kindness. After our engagement session, we were confident we had made the right choice. Even with our prior experience, we were still blown away by the final product from our wedding. The photos we received are a gift we will forever cherish!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley T. 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Best decision we made!

Victoria is not only an excellent wedding photographer, but one of the sweetest spirits you could ever work with! She takes every effort to ensure the couple gets the photography they have dreamed of for their wedding day. She met with us in person prior to the big day to discuss our vision for the day and our greatest needs in a photographer. She really considers goodness of fit between herself and the couple. We adored getting close to Victoria prior to the wedding day through our engagement session - included in our wedding day package. She made us feel so comfortable from the get-go! Victoria is an excellent value for the Nashville and surrounding areas, but you are NOT compromising quality of work when considering her rates. She is passionate about her God-given talent, and she truly desires to produce the very best product for her clients. She is easy to communicate with, easy to work alongside other vendors you select, and goes the extra mile with her online questionnaires to make sure you get the images you most desire. We could not be more thankful for our selection in our wedding photographer - what I would argue is one of the most important aspects of that special day. Victoria does not disappoint. Worth each and every penny. AND, now we have a lifelong friend through the process.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Autumn 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Victoria was the best decision we made about our wedding. She was SO accommodating, and made us feel like the most important people in the world. She is seriously talented and so kind!! We got 10 hours of photography, plus a bridal shoot before the wedding. She had to work in some SERIOUS southern heat, had the best personality, and was so much fun to work with. She took every word I had into consideration and the pictures she took are so personal and aesthetically BEAUTIFUL. Every picture she takes turns to gold. I can't say enough great things about her. Our wedding photography is so beautiful and something I will cherish forever. 100% would recommend to anyone needing a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Lorin 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I first met Victoria at a friends wedding. I knew that I would be getting engaged soon and also knew that I loved Victoria鈥檚 photos after seeing my friends engagement session. I got Victoria鈥檚 business card at my friends wedding and she was the first vendor that I booked once I started planning my own wedding. She is so easy to work with, sweet as can be, and always willing to answer any of my questions. Victoria actually met me at my venue prior to my big day so that she could have an idea of good locations for photos. That really stood out to me as a quality of someone who truly wants to provide her customers with her best work and capture their special day exactly how they have envisioned. I have received so many compliments on how well our wedding photos turned out and I would highly recommend using Victoria for any of your special occasions.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 04/22/2018

Excellent!

Loved working with this photographer and felt completely taken care of the day of the wedding. The way she has her website set made everything so straight forward and easy to navigate. 100% recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rachael 路 Married on 10/14/2017

We chose Victoria for our engagement and wedding photos. We ended up with about 100 engagement photos for a one hour session and over 400 wedding photos for a 6 hour time frame. Victoria was very flexible with the engagement session venue and her cost includes local travel. She is so creative and ideas come to her so easily. It is easy to work with her since she will put you and your better half first. For the wedding she brings in another photographer so we were able to capture even more great moments. 5 months later and I'm still admiring every picture that she personally edited and stored on our very own USB. I would work with her again in a heartbeat. I will be keeping her in mind for our next big event. Thank you so much Victoria! <3

Sent on 03/29/2018

Through Victoria's Lens's reply:

Ah thank you so much Rachael!! I absolutely loved working with you and Zach! (:
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Victoria is a gem ya'll! My husband and I searched high and low in the area for someone with a unique and rich taste for photography. We both have really fun and corky personalities, and we were looking for someone who could play off of that. Victoria was the perfect match. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and neither one of us tend to be big picture takers. The thing I adore most about Victoria's work is how each couple is a new story to her, and she perfectly depicts each couple for who they are, the love they share, and the uniqueness of "them". She is always smiling, and keeps calm no matter what the situation. If your looking for someone to capture your day in all of its fullness, please choose this young lady as your vendor!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 09/24/2017

What can I say. I do not consider myself a photogenic person but WOW we love all of the pictures she took. She captured all the important parts of the wedding perfectly and even caught some moments I missed myself. She took pictures that PERFECTLY encapsulate everything that we wanted to remember about our wedding. My review does not do her justice. She is absolutely fabulous and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/08/2017