Three Twenty Studio Reviews

13 Reviews for Three Twenty Studio

• Miranda

Miranda Renski · Married on 11/16/2019

Just amazing

I found three twenty studio on wedding wire after MUCH research! They had awesome reviews and wedding wire awards, but not only that their pricing and packages were super reasonable for what you get! I looked at ALOT of photography packages and nobody beat their prices. The pricing was an important aspect to me, but not the most important. What was MOST important to me was to connect with each of my vendors. I wanted them to care develop a connection with them to where they were excited to capture our wedding day. I just felt an instant connection on the phone with Dylan and I knew they were the right decision. They always answered right away.. text, email, or phone call. They were so accommodating and thorough with anything I wanted or with any hesitation or fear I had for my day. Danielle was so sweet to me while shooting my bridesmaids and I and you could just tell this was her passion. They both were amazing along with the crew they brought with them. I can’t say enough good things. I’m over the moon with my pictures and my film! Thank you so much.. I’ll cherish this forever!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Wow, what an incredible review! We’re so honored that you chose us to capture you and Cody’s wedding day. We had such an amazing time and you guys were truly a pleasure to work with. We’re so happy that we were able to help you every step of the way and that you could see our passion through working with us. Our goal was to make your day as memorable as possible and we’re so glad we were able to do that :)
  • Jessica

Jessica Brink · Married on 09/22/2019

Absolute sweethearts!

Dylan and Danielle photographed our wedding yesterday and were absolutely incredible. They went above and beyond for my husband and I to make sure we had a special day. They made sure we got all the pictures we really wanted and were so easy and fun to work with. We are so thankful for them and definitely recommended them for any and all couples!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Jessica! We had such an amazing time at your wedding and are so happy to hear that you love your photos :)
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing!! Truly the best

Three Twenty Studio is truly the best!!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. They have done my engagement, graduation, and wedding pictures. I am such an awkward person but they make you feel so comfortable. Saying they are amazing is an understatement.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Gabrielle, you and Wayne rock! We had so much working with you guys and were so honored to have photographed your wedding. It was absolutely beautiful :) Thank you so much for your great review!

Tony Romain · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

Super stoked about how our photos came out. I can be pretty self-conscious about being in photographs sometimes, but Dylan and Danielle made me feel extremely comfortable and the shoot was a lot of fun!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

We had so much fun photographing you and Monica's engagement photos. You guys are the best! :) And I don't think you guys could've picked a better location!

Jill Logan · Married on 06/12/2019

Fantastic!

Dylan did a fantastic job photographing a recent wedding event. You won't be disappointed with Three Twenty Studio...great communication, friendly, unobtrusive, superb photographs. Call them now!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jill! You guys have an awesome venue and were so great to work with :)

Jessi Barnes · Married on 05/11/2019

So thankful I found them!

These guys are so awesome! I was in college and couldn't come home most weekends, and they were so flexible with my schedule when it came to taking engagement pictures. It rained on my wedding day, but they were so positive and patient and helped make the day perfect. The pictures are beautiful! Not only are Dylan and Danielle extremely talented, but they are also extremely kind and appreciative. So thankful I found them!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

You're too kind, Jessi! Thank you so much for choosing to work with us and your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Josh! We hope y'all's marriage is as amazing as the two of you are :)

Kayla · Married on 04/06/2019

Engagement Photos

Danielle and Dylan did an awesome job with our engagement photos! They made us laugh and feel comfortable the whole time and the pictures came out better than we could have expected.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kayla! You and Ken were awesome to work with and we had so much fun. We're so glad you were pleased with your photos :)

Katherine Gaumond · Married on 01/12/2019

LeJeune wedding

The two photographers at Three Twenty were wonderful! They made our day even more special. They were helpful, considerate, and very knowledgeable.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

You're too kind, Katherine :) We're so thankful you chose to work with us! You and Matt had such a beautiful wedding and reception. We hope you guys cherish those memories for years to come!

Sarah Robbins · Married on 12/07/2018

Excellent Services

Dylan and Danilelle went above and beyond our expectations, they are patient and value your wishes for your special day.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for this sweet review, Sarah! We loved working with you guys and being able to capture y’alls big day :) It was a beautiful ceremony and reception!

Carley and Joshua Norred · Married on 10/21/2018

We absolutely loved them and their pictures!

They were absolutely amazing. They truly capture our special day. They were wonderful to work with absolutely amazing people. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asked.

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Carley! You and Josh were amazing, and we’re so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you guys :)

Errin Pontiff · Married on 06/04/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Dylan & Danielle are truly wonderful! I am not one to enjoy having my picture taken but they were able to make me feel comfortable enough to do so. I 100% recommend this incredible duo!

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for you’re review, Errin! We had so much fun photographing you and Larry. Y’all did amazing and we’re such troopers through the light rain :)
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2018

They are so fabulous!

I definitely enjoyed my experience with Three Twenty Studio! They made the day effortless and I was so impressed with the quality and the swiftness in which I received my photos. They were available with any questions I had before, during, and after the wedding and they truly provided me with a positive experience! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Three Twenty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Tiffany! You and Devan were a joy to work with and make a beautiful couple. Thanks so much for choosing to work with us :)

Lizzie Armstrong · Married on 10/14/2017

Perfect team! Highly Recommended!

Three Twenty Studio has been my go-to for so many different projects! Photography, videography, graphic design, party and wedding invitations... I'm never disappointed! In fact, I'm blown away by the professionalism and attentiveness of Dylan and Danielle. They listen carefully to my ideas and then use their vision, skill, and creativity to turn it into so much more! I'm so impressed by their work, and I look forward to working with them in the future. Dylan and Danielle were essential to my special day.