Three Sisters Cake Shop Reviews

13 | Dover, NH

13 Reviews for Three Sisters Cake Shop

• Angela

Angela Bacon · Married on 09/07/2019

As Tasty as it was Beautiful!

Our cake tasted even better then it looked--and it looked amazing! They were so sweet to work with, can't say enough good things about them! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Josephine

Josephine · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Cake I've Ever Had

I already knew this from the tasting, but three sisters did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake/cupcakes!! I seriously can't get over how good their stuff tastes (not to mention looks)! They are so great to work with and everything came out exactly as we envisioned. They even helped us create a cake for the groom's aunt, who turned 50 on our wedding day! All of our guests raved about the cupcakes for the whole night.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jen · Married on 08/25/2018

Dessert Bar

Super accommodating! We had a dessert bar with a huge variety. Many many compliments. They also made us a small cake to cut for pictures. Perfect and delicious.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Katy

Katy Guidi · Married on 08/24/2018

Best cupcakes in the area!

My husband and I knew we wanted to have cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake, with a small cake for us to cut. Three Sisters knew exactly what we envisioned and went above and beyond. The flavors they have to chose from were all so amazing that we got a certain amount of EVERY flavor. At the end of the night there was only 5 cupcakes leftover - EVERYONE ate them in minutes. The cake we cut was exactly what we wanted but also tasted incredible. We ate it the next day, we could not allow ourselves to freeze it and wait a year to eat. Three Sisters was always available to answer questions and worked seamlessly with Flag Hill our wedding venue. I live right near their bakery and many of my co-workers also use their bakery for events and personal baked goods. You cannot beat the price for the quality you get!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so happy that we chose Three Sisters for our wedding desserts. They were very nice at the tasting, and Holly was helpful whenever we had questions.
    We had a dessert table with a cutting cake, mini cupcakes, whoopie pies, cookies, lemon bars, and cake pops. The cutting cake was even better than expected, and we heard from many guests that all of the desserts tasted great! Almost all of the desserts were eaten by the end of the night. I would highly recommend Three Sisters!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/09/2017

The cake was amazingly delicious and they nailed the decorative details that we requested! Everyone got a cupcake flavor they loved. Thank you so much for enhancing our wedding- and WE LOVED the sparkles!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

We were so happy we used Three Sisters Cake Shop for our wedding. The cupcakes were absolutely delicious! My personal favorite was the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. We should've ordered more because they went so quickly. I think some people even went up for seconds. The girls at the shop were wonderful to work with. They were friendly, accommodating and surprisingly affordable. Everything was set up so beautifully. It was exactly what we were looking for. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/29/2016

Loved our experience with Three Sisters Cake Shop. They made our experience feel very personalized and I liked the small business and personal touches that this local bakery has. Their cakes are DELICIOUS and very affordable (important for a bride on a budget). I was incredibly impressed by the butter cream and how perfectly smooth it turned out on our cake (it almost looked like fondant!). I loved my two-tiered wedding cake and now I know any time that I need cakes or cupcakes from now on I'll go to Three Sisters. Thanks, ladies!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Very very affordable! The cakes are delicious and the cost is very reasonable!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Three Sisters Cake Shop was the most affordable and delicious cake shop around. When we came in for our original tasting they let us try everything and it was all amazing and so hard to chose what flavor we wanted for the wedding. We ended up picking 5 different flavors of cupcakes and then a small cutting cake. They were so great with making sure the decoration was exactly what we wanted. They delivered everything to our location and were willing to set everything up. The guests thought everything was delicious and went back for seconds.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Three Sisters Cake Shop created an amazing cake for our wedding. When we met with Katie for our cake tasting, we brought a few photos of cakes we liked - she took those aspects we liked and created the cake we were envisioning! We ordered the chocolate cake with the salted caramel filling and it was oh-my-gosh delicious. Several of my family members and friends commented on how yummy it was - we didn't have any left over cake! Thank you Katie and Holly for creating such a beautiful and scrumptious cake! I recommend Three Sisters Cake Shop to anyone who is in need of a cake. They are great to work with and are very reasonably priced!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/09/2016

They provided the cupcakes and small cutting cake for my wedding on 10/9/16. They were absolutely delicious! Everyone was raving about how yummy the cupcakes were and asking where they were from. My favorite was the chocolate cupcake with salted caramel frosting. Even my husband who doesn't like sweets or desserts said that it was delicious! I will definitely use them again for cake needs in the future!

Sent on 10/16/2016

3.5

Great work, yummy cakes and wonderful prices!

Sent on 01/22/2015