Three Little Words Reviews

1 User photo

Three Little Words 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection and Stress free!

Sam was the most amazing planner ever! She went above and beyond to make sure we had the most perfect wedding weekend ever! If there was any type of bump in the road, she was on top of it to do whatever necessary to correct it. We are still getting comments on how perfect our wedding was and how smooth everything was from start to finish! That is all thanks to Sam! Not only is she an amazing planner, she's a terrific person to work with! We actually had started with another planner, and once I spoke with Sam once, we switched immediately. Do yourself a favor and hire Sam for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Christel · Married on 05/20/2018

The best team on the Gulf Coast! So happy with our special day. Thank you Samantha for making it perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing Three Little Words was the first and best decision we made for our wedding. We Worked primarily with Samantha and could not be more thankful for her help. For us, this was a destination wedding and we knew very little about the vendors we were hiring. Samantha assisted with every aspect of our wedding and the time and effort she put into our day was beyond what we could have expected. We literally had very little stress throughout the entire planning process and I cannot even put into words everything she did for us the day of the wedding. As the bride, I did not have to worry about one aspect of the day, it was completely carefree and anxiety free. I did not have to interface with any of the vedors that day and if there were issues, I did not know anything about them and for that we cannot be more thankful. The best decision we made was hiring Three Little Words! - Jen and Andy

Paige and Patrick · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Three Little Words with about 7 months from the month we planned to get married. We are not local to New Orleans and would be planning/coordinating from another state. With a slightly reduced timeline, they got right to work. They took the personal touch to talk with us before anything started. We certainly thought they seemed like the right fit for us then. Now, post-wedding it is quite clear that our day would not have been as incredible and stress free as it was without them.
    They helped and coordinated with us from start to finish (even helping get items back to our hotel rooms after the wedding). They took the time to get to know us and listen to what we were asking for, and specifically tailored the experience for what we asked. They provided well-planned and detailed options for vendors within our taste and price-range. They made it simple for us to make the “big decisions” without any stress. A few weeks before the wedding when I was getting more stressed out, they were extremely responsive answering my questions about any of the small details.
    Our wedding was more perfect than I could have imagined it could be. Their professionalism, knack for details and personal attention allowed us to fully enjoy, relax and celebrate on our wedding day without stress. They thought of everything and were prepared for everything. Example: The day of our wedding there were severe thunderstorms (A tornado warning in the morning, the power went out at the venue). These amazing ladies handled everything that came their way. Samantha and Dani are phenomenal planners/coordinators.

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

I don't think I can say enough good things about these girls. They were recommended from a friend and were hands down the best money spent on the wedding- my husband and our families kept saying this throughout the planning process! The moment I contacted them for help planning the wedding, Samantha was quick to respond with advice and how to proceed. Planning a wedding in 6 months from a distance was not something I had ever planned on... But I had always wanted to get married in New Orleans and it was going to happen before starting graduate school in June 2018. The girls reassured me this was absolutely doable with a little bit of hustle!

They did an amazing job helping me to put the wedding together and I could not have done it without them! From suggesting vendors to being the liaison for all communication, they could not have been better. They may not know, but they helped me decide to hire a videographer as I was on the fence about needing one. It ended up being one of the best things I could have done. I'm so thankful for that advice as the videos are something I will cherish forever and help to remember a day that flew by, beyond grateful can't even begin to cover it. All of the last minute details are enough to drive you crazy, but having these girls on your side will help to make your day go smoothly. The day of the wedding, I was able to relax with my family and bridesmaids, drink mimosas, and just enjoy the day without having to worry about the venue being set up, putting the programs together (I hadn't even realized that they weren't already folded haha), and answering any last minute questions-- it was wonderful!

If you're struggling to decide to hire wedding planners or struggling to find the right ones, know that these girls will absolutely be worth it. They were the best investment for my wedding!

Dana · Married on 02/17/2018

Do yourself a favor and book Three Little Words ASAP! Not only will you have the sweetest people available to you on your big day, but they will relieve your wedding day stresses and work tirelessly to ensure everything is flawless! We had a large outdoor ceremony and reception which required coordination from several local vendors. From start to finish, Samantha and Danie worked with us to answer our questions no matter how big or small! On our wedding day, our cake was delivered with some slight damage, however, we never knew! They handled the situation with grace and worked their magic to fix it without us even knowing! Also, they followed up with us and our cake vendor to ensure we were satisfied even after our wedding was over. We highly recommend Three Little Words because of the excellent service, ability to troubleshoot on the spot, attention to detail, and of course, they understand its YOUR big day not just another wedding or event. Our wedding would not have been the same without Three Little Words! We will forever be grateful for their hard work and dedication!

Charles · Married on 09/09/2017

It took us a while to find the right wedding planners for us. We are not your typical wedding people, and don't typically do traditional. We needed a team that could help us plan a wedding that was the party we wanted while also being something that the mother of the bride could invite her friends to. We approached Elizabeth and Samantha and the only thing we knew was that we wanted a party themed party with the soul of New Orleans. I'm not sure how, but they knew exactly what we meant, and helped us throw the party of the year. Everyone from old conservatives to young party animals had a great time. I don't know if there was a single guest that didn't say that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The ladies know what they're doing and will put the work in to get it done. I would never have a wedding again, but if I did it would be with Three Little Words by my side.

G · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was in New Orleans. Parents of the bride live out of town. Three Little Words managed to keep everything running smoothly...from invitations to the shuttle...to the band...They even brought thread and a steamer to the house where we were all getting ready...and...our daughter and son in law had the most fun wedding ever. All you see is everyone dancing and smiling through the entire night.

Noelle · Married on 05/27/2017

If I could give Samantha, Elizabeth and Danie 10 stars I would. Absolutely the best decision we made booking 3 Little Words for our month of. All three girls were always so attentive and helpful with the planning process. The wedding weekend, Samantha and Elizabeth wow'd my entire family and bridal party with their organization, professionalism and super sweet personalities. They helped calm my nerves the week before when planning was getting very detailed! They came up with ideas and solutions for anything and everything before we could even think of it. The wedding day went so smooth and I thank them for it. They were simply amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Definitely don't think twice about booking Three Little Words! Samantha was so helpful in making our day feel stress-free and enjoyable. Having someone take care of each detail on our day allowed not only my husband and I to enjoy the day, but for all our family and friends to truly soak up the moments.

Mollye · Married on 08/27/2016

Samantha and Elizabeth were absolutely incredible planning/coordinating my wedding. They are extremely detail oriented, professional, and fun to be around. My bridal party loved them! They thought of things I never even thought of to ensure the night went so smoothly. These girls are trustworthy! Highly recommended can't thank them enough!!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Overall this is a great group of talented women. They put together our event from across the country for us, and even when Hurricane Nate tried to crash the party, they kept it going. They covered everything from ceremony and officiant, pies for the reception, and flowers to rescheduling our entire event when the city of New Orleans put down a city wide curfew the night of our wedding.