Three Little Birds Weddings Reviews

41 Reviews for Three Little Birds Weddings

• Dori

Dori Handel · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Kecia is incredible!

Kecia was the best to work with! She is so knowledgable and has the calmest demeanor. Everything was flawless the day of our wedding, and much of that was due to her professionalism and leadership.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Ginny

Ginny Thompson · Married on 07/11/2020

Beyond Grateful

From the moment we connected with Kecia I began to breathe easier about the entire wedding planning process. Pre-COVID-19 it was so much fun to plan our big day with Kecia. I felt her genuine support and excitement about our wedding and this big life transition for us. She is so organized, knowledgable and just fun to be around and communicate with about the whole process. Post-pandemic she guided us through such a tricky period of discernment that I will always be grateful for. She was supportive of us shifting our plans in the most nonjudgemental and kindest way possible. Kecia's support was invaluable to my family, especially to me and my mother. I can't recommend her enough to walk with you through your planning journey.

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Sowing

Sowing Clover Photography · Married on 06/05/2020

Wedding Photographer

Without exaggeration, Kecia is my favorite wedding planner of all time. I've photographed around 150 weddings in the past 8 years, and every time I've worked with her everything has gone super smooth. Also, and she knows this, the brides and grooms that hire her tend to be the kindest, chillest, most intelligent and artistic people I ever photograph for. I have as much fun at their weddings as I do my own friends weddings. The connection is real.

I've never been married, but when the day comes I would 100% want to hire Kecia to to plan my own wedding if I were in Atlanta. She's the best planner in Atlanta. - Chris Jones, Sowing Clover Photography

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Laura

Laura Hernandez · Married on 08/10/2019

The most dedicated and kind wedding planner

Kecia and her team are incredible!

From the beginning, we hit it off and she put all of my worries at ease. I had most of the vendors selected, but she gave me great recommendations for hair and DJ.

She was always a call or text away and willing to answer any questions I had. She also has great resources to help you think about how you want the day to go.

Kecia was able to wrangle my rowdy bunch for the rehearsal so that everyone knew their role. The day of, her team was on top of all the details which meant that I enjoyed my wedding day. They even moved the bird scooters out of the way to make sure my exit pictures were perfect. They are all incredibly kind people to work with and would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Dana

Dana Tashiro · Married on 08/10/2019

Kecia is the wedding planner you didn't know you needed

I would highly recommend Kecia and her team to any bride. Kecia is exceptionally organized and took a lot off my plate (including stress) without batting an eye. Not only did Kecia coordinate with all of my vendors, she kept me in the loop and made every meeting efficient. As the wedding drew closer, Kecia remained calm, cool and collected. She kept everything running on time and on schedule on the day of, which I greatly appreciated. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kecia and how easy she made the rehearsal and wedding day. Everyone kept telling me I was a calm bride and I have to give credit to Kecia for that. If you like/need a planner who is highly organized, timely, professional, knowledgeable and kind, Kecia is your person.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Susie

Susie Tulloch · Married on 07/13/2019

Spectacular!!!

Kecia was so much more than a wedding planner; she became my daily/weekly confidant for all things having to do with our wedding! No task was too small and not one detail was overlooked. It was incredible having a second set of eyes to look everything over, as I had no idea what I was doing. Kecia's references and vendors were spot on, and she made personalized suggestions based off of who she felt would work best with my husband and I. She also had to navigate some sensitive family dynamics and made sure that everything was handled so that I could actually enjoy my big day! I can't recommend her enough and she's worth way more than what we paid!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Ross

Ross Tulloch · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Planner

Phenomenal. She nailed every detail in the build up to the big day. No regrets. You won’t go wrong with Kecia.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Kecia and her team will take care of you!

My partner and I got married after being together for over 20 years. Because of our age - I’ll be blunt here - our parents were little to no help. We felt like we could handle organizing a bunch of stuff, but we were desperately in need of guidance, good advice, and a calming presence in the process. That is where Kecia stepped in. Kecia helped us navigate a world we knew nothing about. Without her vendor suggestions and general knowledge, we would have had countless gaps in our plan. She suggested things we might never have considered and helped us get the look and feel we envisioned within our budget. For us, she filled that parent gap of being the wise guide to help us along. I’m very thankful to Kecia and her team and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Sarah it was an absolute pleasure working with you both! I looked forward to every meeting, and was SO happy to see the day unfold so beautifully! Cheers!
  • Alayna

Alayna · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Wedding Investment

Kecia is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Words cannot describe how invaluable she was to Carson and I over our epic journey towards our NYE wedding. From my first phone conversation with Kecia, she instantly brought me out of state of overwhelming, panic and confusion. She had personalized checklists, made phone calls for us, and told us not to worry about countless things, as she made everything better than "ok". Kecia was always constantly in touch with both of us to remind us of things we needed to do and always made herself available for a chat or even just to let me vent. Kecia saved us so much time and unnecessary stress that came with organizing our wedding, she is actually a lifesaver! Our wedding was amazing and practically perfect. Kecia was there from the very beginning coordinating everyone and everything. Celebrant, bridal party, setup, food, decor, staff, all vendors & more. Not only is Kecia extremely organized, but she has the most patient, genuine, and loving soul you will ever meet. Her presence made every difference to me before and during the wedding, seen or unseen she was always by our side. If you are looking for someone to assist with planning your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Kecia highly enough. - Lots of love. Alayna & Carson.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Alayna, wow I knew we had so much fun planning your wedding... and I have to say it was ONE EPIC NYE WEDDING!!!... but your review is just beyond. Thank you SO much!! It's couples like you and Carson, and your families, that truly make my heart spill over with gratitude. Hugs, kisses and blessings to you all!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2018

Everything excellent!

I have a very demanding career and travel often for work; in addition, my groom and I have very particular, unique taste - so having a planner was absolutely critical for me. I needed someone who was responsive, intuitive and easy to work with - Kecia is all of those things and more. She understood us and often knew what I wanted (or didn’t want) just by the look on my face - I didn’t even have to say it. She worked beautifully with my groom and bridal party, directed me to some of my best vendors, and was so ultra-organized I really didn’t have to worry about a thing. I just can’t say enough great things about her. Thank you, Kecia!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Jamie, you and Mark were such fun! I LOVED your ultra-cool style and ideas, and loved seeing it all in beautiful living color on your wedding day even more! Thank you for being a joy to work with!

Taylor Johnston · Married on 11/10/2018

A perfect planning experience

We can't recommend Kecia highly enough. She is a true professional and became a friend through the process due to how truly she cares about her clients. Every makeup/food/photo vendor we spoke with said, "Oh you're working with Kecia? Your wedding day will be so smooth." And they were right! Kecia made us feel organized and calm during the planning process but also carried that sense of calm to the wedding day. We knew that everything was under control and that we had nothing to worry about along the way.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Taylor, I looked forward to seeing you and Adam every single time we got together, it was a true pleasure working with you both! And to see the fun and elation on your faces throughout your entire wedding was all the thanks any planner could wish for!

Ayanna · Married on 09/15/2018

3LB Weddings is what every bride and groom needs! Kecia is very thorough, organized and professional. She ensures that all communication with vendors are done leaving the bride stress free.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Ayanna, your wedding on the rooftop was one of my favorites of the year! You and Rodney, and your entire group of family and friends had my heart singing the entire night! Thank you for being a wonderful bride, and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

I can not say enough good things about working with Kecia. She is the best! She made our wedding day, and the whole planning process so amazing. Her vendor recommendations were perfect. Her response time to emails was perfect. Her dedication to the details I wanted on our big day was perfect. She is just perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Jenny, your wedding pictures (thank you, Chris Jones! ;) speak a million words to how perfect YOU were on your wedding day! The love in the room were palpable, and it made me so happy to see you and Eric surrounded by all that joy!

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Kecia Wilson is Amazing

This wedding was a bit complicated since the wedding was in Atlanta, as were the parents of the bride, the bride and groom were in New York, and the parents of the groom were in San Francisco. Kecia was able to keep everything together, getting decisions when needed, providing recommendations for everything needed to make it all happen. She was always efficient, professional and sometimes, most important, kind. She would respond to questions, almost immediately, in most cases, and always had answers to steer us in the right direction. All of her recommendations were so spot on- everyone she recommended was great to work with and provided great service and product. Our planning process was long- she was hired in May or June of 2017, with the wedding in November 2018, so she had to deal with us for a long time. Never once was she not wonderful, even when our requests were difficult.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Janet · Married on 06/03/2018

Kecia is the ultimate professional. We were grateful for her experience, professionalism, attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond to make sure our daughters wedding was the most special day. Due to her experience in the business, Kecia was a great resource for the vendors who took care of details necessary in wedding planning, including hair, makeup artist and the most delicious wedding cake ever, etc. She’s AMAZING and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Logan · Married on 04/21/2018

I hired Kecia as a day-of coordinator, but she did so much more than day-of. From the day I hired Kecia 9 months before my wedding, she was there as a sounding board. Leading up to the big day, she made sure I thought of everything and that nothing slipped through the cracks, and she coordinated with my vendors to make sure every one was aware of timeline and all the day-of details. When the wedding day finally arrived, every time we saw Kecia, she was working tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect and my vision came to life. Thank you, Kecia!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Logan you and Madison were such a pleasure, it was my honor to work with you! Best of everything to you both! K

Jaimie · Married on 09/22/2017

Kecia with Three Little Birds Weddings is a WONDERFUL wedding planner we're happy to recommend to all of our family and friends! She started the planning process early on and was always on top of the ball. We never had to reach out first, or worry about something getting done. She made SURE everything was taken care of. The wedding day itself went smoothly and everyone had a wonderful time. We'd happily recommend this vendor to anyone we know looking for an amazing wedding planner!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Elaine · Married on 06/28/2017

Kecia Wilson with Three Little Birds was wedding planner for our daughter's wedding in Atlanta (190 people) and also assisted with our Rehearsal Dinner (137 people). She is absolutely delightful, organized, knowledgeable and resourceful. Our wedding rehearsal and the wedding were exactly as we would have wanted thanks in great part to Kecia. At the Rehearsal Dinner and the wedding celebration, she was everywhere and handled everything that arose. We highly recommend Kecia Wilson and Three Little Birds and our only regret is that we didn't hire her for the morning after brunch party! We ended up hiring several of the vendors she recommended and they were excellent as well. Kecia is a gem and a hard worker and will manage your wedding to perfection. We felt that she earned every cent we paid her and much more. I recommend that you get Kecia on board early in the process because she has great advice to share with you.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Cameron · Married on 06/24/2017

Kecia was an absolutely fabulous wedding planner! She was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to emails. While other planners we considered set a limit on the amount of emails/meetings allowed, Kecia was open to any and all contact and was always willing to help! Her assistance in the months leading up to the wedding was amazing and her day-of scheduling and attention to detail was invaluable! Kecia really went above and beyond her duties and at an affordable price. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Kecia from Three Little Birds!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jill · Married on 06/03/2017

We have told many people our wedding was our favorite day EVER and we feel like there is no way that would have happened without Kecia being our wedding planner. Kecia did a wonderful job. In looking back at our requirements for the wedding planner we chose she had all of them. She was great at communicating and very personable and easy to work with whether it via email, phone or the in-person meetings we had. She always remained Calm. There were often times we felt overwhelmed with all the decisions that needed to be made and she was quick to provide timelines and schedules that put things in perspective and easier to handle. She also was great with Attention to Detail - there were many details that we would have never thought of that she brought to our attention and often even managed. She is also was creative in helping making our wedding special to us, she is not cookie cutter and found us the vendors that made sense to us - she really got to know us and what was important to us on our wedding day. She is also very organized - we didn't have to worry about anything when the day arrived, she continued to say "give me your stresses".

We would and already have recommended Kecia to friends and will continue to do so. It takes a special person to take on the role of a wedding planner and we feel like Kecia has the project management skills, personal touch and personality to handle the role with ease.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Konstantin · Married on 05/28/2017

Kecia was absolutely amazing. She coordinated an extremely complex wedding weekend flawlessly and led to an unforgettable experience for the bride, groom, parents and all the guests of a large wedding. She was even able to quickly patch up a wedding dress in a pinch! Organized, pleasant, thorough, thoughtful, insightful. Very sad if you pass up on working with Kecia, she will make your wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Eleanor · Married on 05/28/2017

Sent on 06/03/2017

Mona · Married on 05/13/2017

Believing I could plan a wedding for my daughter on my own became a fool's errant. In the past I've organized a ball and several large functions; how hard would mine own daughter's wedding be to plan ? Upon meeting with a floral designer whose firm I'd just hired , he queried about us having a day planner . I was already six months into the process and figured now having a florist on board all my bases were covered . He asked me if I wanted to enjoy the wedding or be a nervous wreck by May 13th? Since I had taken care of the majority of vendors and services he suggested a Day Planner à knew of a fabulous one - Kecia Wilson. To make life easy he called her on my behalf immediately. My initial conversation with Kecia I knew we weren't as prepared as thought and there are many more details to be considered . She took us under guidance her knowledgeable tutelage and began organizing the months ahead.
    Kecia took care of every detail major and minor for months until the Bride & Groom left the venue and the ballroom cleared. She did all the legwork taking care of the contracts, contacting the vendors, keeping in touch with the wedding party , hand holding when I was having melt downs , she was there every step of the way. Always quick to respond via all means and organizing every detail- church, band, photographer, shuttle services, club catering, floral designers , schedules, time lines, hostessing at reception ! This was the supreme service we received only in the duties of a " Day Planner". My husband continuously said on a daily basis " Kecia is worth her weight in Gold " . I say more.

I would recommend her and Three Little Birds wedding to all. Looking back over the past year I wish we had found her earlier . I was pleased with most of our decisions but with her vast knowledge of the wedding industry and her relationship with reams of vendors some minor mishaps may have been avoided . She is a treasure and wish her nothing but continued success.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Gareth · Married on 04/09/2017

Kecia was the glue that held our wedding together. When we were stressed or feeling overwhelmed, she was ready to reassure us that everything was under control. She kept our timeline focused and on track to the minute, coordinated every tiny detail perfectly, and most importantly, when complications came up (as they always do), she was ready to spring into action to prevent them from becoming problems. And she did it all with a smile on her face that left our vendors, and even our family members, telling us how wonderful she was to work with. In the months leading up to our wedding, friends and family have given me the advice of not stressing out over things going wrong at the wedding, but I can honestly say that NOTHING went wrong at ours.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gareth! You and Erica were a joy, and I'm so happy your day turned out the way it did!!

Amy · Married on 03/18/2017

Kecia was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her calm, professional demeanor is perfect for couples that have any amount of anxiety about the planning that goes along with wedding day! She gives you real advice, not advice that is going to end up with you feeling like you've spent tons on things that won't be worth it. She will understand your vision, not judge you for things you do or don't want, and make recommendations that will suit all of your needs! We just got married this past Saturday and it was (with no exaggeration) the most perfect day thanks to Kecia's coordination and hard work!! She is an absolute pro, and you'd be crazy not to use her. I am still smiling from my wedding, and couldn't have done it without Kecia/3LB!!! She was also fairly priced (in my opinion) for day-of wedding coordination, and was worth EVERY penny :)

Sent on 03/21/2017