Three Little Birds Weddings Reviews

Three Little Birds Weddings 6
Three Little Birds Weddings 7
  • Laura

Laura Hernandez · Married on 08/10/2019

The most dedicated and kind wedding planner

Kecia and her team are incredible!

From the beginning, we hit it off and she put all of my worries at ease. I had most of the vendors selected, but she gave me great recommendations for hair and DJ.

She was always a call or text away and willing to answer any questions I had. She also has great resources to help you think about how you want the day to go.

Kecia was able to wrangle my rowdy bunch for the rehearsal so that everyone knew their role. The day of, her team was on top of all the details which meant that I enjoyed my wedding day. They even moved the bird scooters out of the way to make sure my exit pictures were perfect. They are all incredibly kind people to work with and would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Dana

Dana Tashiro · Married on 08/10/2019

Kecia is the wedding planner you didn't know you needed

I would highly recommend Kecia and her team to any bride. Kecia is exceptionally organized and took a lot off my plate (including stress) without batting an eye. Not only did Kecia coordinate with all of my vendors, she kept me in the loop and made every meeting efficient. As the wedding drew closer, Kecia remained calm, cool and collected. She kept everything running on time and on schedule on the day of, which I greatly appreciated. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kecia and how easy she made the rehearsal and wedding day. Everyone kept telling me I was a calm bride and I have to give credit to Kecia for that. If you like/need a planner who is highly organized, timely, professional, knowledgeable and kind, Kecia is your person.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Susie

Susie Tulloch · Married on 07/13/2019

Spectacular!!!

Kecia was so much more than a wedding planner; she became my daily/weekly confidant for all things having to do with our wedding! No task was too small and not one detail was overlooked. It was incredible having a second set of eyes to look everything over, as I had no idea what I was doing. Kecia's references and vendors were spot on, and she made personalized suggestions based off of who she felt would work best with my husband and I. She also had to navigate some sensitive family dynamics and made sure that everything was handled so that I could actually enjoy my big day! I can't recommend her enough and she's worth way more than what we paid!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Three Little Birds Weddings 8
    Three Little Birds Weddings 9
    Three Little Birds Weddings 10
  • Ross

Ross Tulloch · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Planner

Phenomenal. She nailed every detail in the build up to the big day. No regrets. You won’t go wrong with Kecia.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Three Little Birds Weddings 11
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2018

Everything excellent!

I have a very demanding career and travel often for work; in addition, my groom and I have very particular, unique taste - so having a planner was absolutely critical for me. I needed someone who was responsive, intuitive and easy to work with - Kecia is all of those things and more. She understood us and often knew what I wanted (or didn’t want) just by the look on my face - I didn’t even have to say it. She worked beautifully with my groom and bridal party, directed me to some of my best vendors, and was so ultra-organized I really didn’t have to worry about a thing. I just can’t say enough great things about her. Thank you, Kecia!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Three Little Birds Weddings 20
    Three Little Birds Weddings 21
    Three Little Birds Weddings 22

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Jamie, you and Mark were such fun! I LOVED your ultra-cool style and ideas, and loved seeing it all in beautiful living color on your wedding day even more! Thank you for being a joy to work with!

Taylor Johnston · Married on 11/10/2018

A perfect planning experience

We can't recommend Kecia highly enough. She is a true professional and became a friend through the process due to how truly she cares about her clients. Every makeup/food/photo vendor we spoke with said, "Oh you're working with Kecia? Your wedding day will be so smooth." And they were right! Kecia made us feel organized and calm during the planning process but also carried that sense of calm to the wedding day. We knew that everything was under control and that we had nothing to worry about along the way.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Taylor, I looked forward to seeing you and Adam every single time we got together, it was a true pleasure working with you both! And to see the fun and elation on your faces throughout your entire wedding was all the thanks any planner could wish for!

Ayanna · Married on 09/15/2018

3LB Weddings is what every bride and groom needs! Kecia is very thorough, organized and professional. She ensures that all communication with vendors are done leaving the bride stress free.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Ayanna, your wedding on the rooftop was one of my favorites of the year! You and Rodney, and your entire group of family and friends had my heart singing the entire night! Thank you for being a wonderful bride, and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

I can not say enough good things about working with Kecia. She is the best! She made our wedding day, and the whole planning process so amazing. Her vendor recommendations were perfect. Her response time to emails was perfect. Her dedication to the details I wanted on our big day was perfect. She is just perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Jenny, your wedding pictures (thank you, Chris Jones! ;) speak a million words to how perfect YOU were on your wedding day! The love in the room were palpable, and it made me so happy to see you and Eric surrounded by all that joy!

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Kecia Wilson is Amazing

This wedding was a bit complicated since the wedding was in Atlanta, as were the parents of the bride, the bride and groom were in New York, and the parents of the groom were in San Francisco. Kecia was able to keep everything together, getting decisions when needed, providing recommendations for everything needed to make it all happen. She was always efficient, professional and sometimes, most important, kind. She would respond to questions, almost immediately, in most cases, and always had answers to steer us in the right direction. All of her recommendations were so spot on- everyone she recommended was great to work with and provided great service and product. Our planning process was long- she was hired in May or June of 2017, with the wedding in November 2018, so she had to deal with us for a long time. Never once was she not wonderful, even when our requests were difficult.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Janet · Married on 06/03/2018

Kecia is the ultimate professional. We were grateful for her experience, professionalism, attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond to make sure our daughters wedding was the most special day. Due to her experience in the business, Kecia was a great resource for the vendors who took care of details necessary in wedding planning, including hair, makeup artist and the most delicious wedding cake ever, etc. She’s AMAZING and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Logan · Married on 04/21/2018

I hired Kecia as a day-of coordinator, but she did so much more than day-of. From the day I hired Kecia 9 months before my wedding, she was there as a sounding board. Leading up to the big day, she made sure I thought of everything and that nothing slipped through the cracks, and she coordinated with my vendors to make sure every one was aware of timeline and all the day-of details. When the wedding day finally arrived, every time we saw Kecia, she was working tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect and my vision came to life. Thank you, Kecia!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Logan you and Madison were such a pleasure, it was my honor to work with you! Best of everything to you both! K

Jaimie · Married on 09/22/2017

Kecia with Three Little Birds Weddings is a WONDERFUL wedding planner we're happy to recommend to all of our family and friends! She started the planning process early on and was always on top of the ball. We never had to reach out first, or worry about something getting done. She made SURE everything was taken care of. The wedding day itself went smoothly and everyone had a wonderful time. We'd happily recommend this vendor to anyone we know looking for an amazing wedding planner!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Elaine · Married on 06/28/2017

Kecia Wilson with Three Little Birds was wedding planner for our daughter's wedding in Atlanta (190 people) and also assisted with our Rehearsal Dinner (137 people). She is absolutely delightful, organized, knowledgeable and resourceful. Our wedding rehearsal and the wedding were exactly as we would have wanted thanks in great part to Kecia. At the Rehearsal Dinner and the wedding celebration, she was everywhere and handled everything that arose. We highly recommend Kecia Wilson and Three Little Birds and our only regret is that we didn't hire her for the morning after brunch party! We ended up hiring several of the vendors she recommended and they were excellent as well. Kecia is a gem and a hard worker and will manage your wedding to perfection. We felt that she earned every cent we paid her and much more. I recommend that you get Kecia on board early in the process because she has great advice to share with you.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Cameron · Married on 06/24/2017

Kecia was an absolutely fabulous wedding planner! She was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to emails. While other planners we considered set a limit on the amount of emails/meetings allowed, Kecia was open to any and all contact and was always willing to help! Her assistance in the months leading up to the wedding was amazing and her day-of scheduling and attention to detail was invaluable! Kecia really went above and beyond her duties and at an affordable price. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Kecia from Three Little Birds!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jill · Married on 06/03/2017

We have told many people our wedding was our favorite day EVER and we feel like there is no way that would have happened without Kecia being our wedding planner. Kecia did a wonderful job. In looking back at our requirements for the wedding planner we chose she had all of them. She was great at communicating and very personable and easy to work with whether it via email, phone or the in-person meetings we had. She always remained Calm. There were often times we felt overwhelmed with all the decisions that needed to be made and she was quick to provide timelines and schedules that put things in perspective and easier to handle. She also was great with Attention to Detail - there were many details that we would have never thought of that she brought to our attention and often even managed. She is also was creative in helping making our wedding special to us, she is not cookie cutter and found us the vendors that made sense to us - she really got to know us and what was important to us on our wedding day. She is also very organized - we didn't have to worry about anything when the day arrived, she continued to say "give me your stresses".

We would and already have recommended Kecia to friends and will continue to do so. It takes a special person to take on the role of a wedding planner and we feel like Kecia has the project management skills, personal touch and personality to handle the role with ease.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Konstantin · Married on 05/28/2017

Kecia was absolutely amazing. She coordinated an extremely complex wedding weekend flawlessly and led to an unforgettable experience for the bride, groom, parents and all the guests of a large wedding. She was even able to quickly patch up a wedding dress in a pinch! Organized, pleasant, thorough, thoughtful, insightful. Very sad if you pass up on working with Kecia, she will make your wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Eleanor · Married on 05/28/2017

Sent on 06/03/2017

Mona · Married on 05/13/2017

Believing I could plan a wedding for my daughter on my own became a fool's errant. In the past I've organized a ball and several large functions; how hard would mine own daughter's wedding be to plan ? Upon meeting with a floral designer whose firm I'd just hired , he queried about us having a day planner . I was already six months into the process and figured now having a florist on board all my bases were covered . He asked me if I wanted to enjoy the wedding or be a nervous wreck by May 13th? Since I had taken care of the majority of vendors and services he suggested a Day Planner à knew of a fabulous one - Kecia Wilson. To make life easy he called her on my behalf immediately. My initial conversation with Kecia I knew we weren't as prepared as thought and there are many more details to be considered . She took us under guidance her knowledgeable tutelage and began organizing the months ahead.
    Kecia took care of every detail major and minor for months until the Bride & Groom left the venue and the ballroom cleared. She did all the legwork taking care of the contracts, contacting the vendors, keeping in touch with the wedding party , hand holding when I was having melt downs , she was there every step of the way. Always quick to respond via all means and organizing every detail- church, band, photographer, shuttle services, club catering, floral designers , schedules, time lines, hostessing at reception ! This was the supreme service we received only in the duties of a " Day Planner". My husband continuously said on a daily basis " Kecia is worth her weight in Gold " . I say more.

I would recommend her and Three Little Birds wedding to all. Looking back over the past year I wish we had found her earlier . I was pleased with most of our decisions but with her vast knowledge of the wedding industry and her relationship with reams of vendors some minor mishaps may have been avoided . She is a treasure and wish her nothing but continued success.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Gareth · Married on 04/09/2017

Kecia was the glue that held our wedding together. When we were stressed or feeling overwhelmed, she was ready to reassure us that everything was under control. She kept our timeline focused and on track to the minute, coordinated every tiny detail perfectly, and most importantly, when complications came up (as they always do), she was ready to spring into action to prevent them from becoming problems. And she did it all with a smile on her face that left our vendors, and even our family members, telling us how wonderful she was to work with. In the months leading up to our wedding, friends and family have given me the advice of not stressing out over things going wrong at the wedding, but I can honestly say that NOTHING went wrong at ours.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Three Little Birds Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gareth! You and Erica were a joy, and I'm so happy your day turned out the way it did!!

Amy · Married on 03/18/2017

Kecia was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her calm, professional demeanor is perfect for couples that have any amount of anxiety about the planning that goes along with wedding day! She gives you real advice, not advice that is going to end up with you feeling like you've spent tons on things that won't be worth it. She will understand your vision, not judge you for things you do or don't want, and make recommendations that will suit all of your needs! We just got married this past Saturday and it was (with no exaggeration) the most perfect day thanks to Kecia's coordination and hard work!! She is an absolute pro, and you'd be crazy not to use her. I am still smiling from my wedding, and couldn't have done it without Kecia/3LB!!! She was also fairly priced (in my opinion) for day-of wedding coordination, and was worth EVERY penny :)

Sent on 03/21/2017

Julie · Married on 02/11/2017

Three Little Birds far exceeded my expectations! Kecia made the entire experience super enjoyable. She responded immediately to my emails and calls and met with me whenever i requested it. She is extremely organized, extremely! Every vendor that she recommended was professional and attentive. I cannot say enough good things about Three Little Birds. My wedding was incredible!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Kecia is everything you could want in a Wedding Planner. She's laid back and friendly and so supportive of ideas and thoughts. She really got to know me and she figured out my style/taste pretty quickly. She put my visualization on paper. She mapped out the day in such a detailed schedule---all of my family, friends, and vendors were very comfortable and stress-free. Wedding planning doesn't have to be overwhelming. Kecia hooked me up with the best flowers, by Al Dellinger, and cake, by Pastry Shells. Everyone was such a dream to work with and they carried out my vision in the most creative and personable way. Everyone involved is still high off of the love and the fun from that evening. I felt like the star of a movie, everything was just too perfect, all thanks to the lovely Kecia Wilson of Three Little Birds Weddings.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2016

We are recovering from a surreal experience of our oldest daughter's wedding in October. Amanda had a vision of what this day would look like and we went on a year long adventure to make it happen! We started with the venue and she found her perfect one in the King Plow Arts Center in Atlanta. Molly Irwin our event manager was wonderful and connected us to Kecia Wilson of Three Little Birds Weddings...from that point on the stress was eliminated for we knew we had someone who was compassionate about Amanda's vision and making sure it came to fruition. She also connected us to our florist and baker for the cake. We were more than please with the entire outcome. The most important thing is that our daughter and new son have a day that will be remembered for a lifetime! Plus we now have a friend in Kecia and that makes the whole experience worth just that!

Sent on 11/07/2016

eUN · Married on 09/04/2016

I hired TLB for my wedding on 9/4/16 (day of coordination). Kecia was amazing. She was super calm, very detailed, and helpful. She had lists of vendors available (if needed!), and talked through all the major steps with me before the big day. I emailed her quite a bit during my planning process and she is very good at responding (This is a HUGE plus).

On the big day: Kecia arrived at the venue early and started to take care of little items/details that I couldn't focus on (ie: decor, venue set up, cake set up, etc). She made sure all logistics were running smoothly. My day was amazing--no stress or worries. I had one little issue with the shuttle I hired for my guests and Kecia took care of it immediately.
    She also had an assistant with her, who was lovely.

I highly recommend hiring Three Little Birds. Absolutely worth the money and I'm glad they were a part of my special day.

Sent on 01/19/2017