Three Graces Bridal Reviews

41 Reviews for Three Graces Bridal

• Liz

Liz Greenberg · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing boutique

This was one of the nicest, polite, and patient bridal boutiques I visited! They are not pushy and understand that dress shopping is a very emotional experience that takes time. Like one of the specialist there said “you never go home with the dress on the first date”. I visited them 4 times and was able to make the most important decision of my wedding journey. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Feels like shopping with family

From the moment I first went to Three Grace's they were patient, understanding, kind, and fun. They made my experience positive from day one and were flexible with my limited schedule as I was driving over an hour to get to them! I trusted them so much I had my fitting done with them as well. My only recommendation would be to request an estimate for alternations and fitting prior to moving forward - I did not ask for an estimate and was a bit taken off guard by the difference in the final cost for alterations vs the estimation given to me when I first purchased the dress.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly felt like family

The only dress shop that i even went to. The styles there are truly wonderful, but that is nothing to how the staff will make you feel like the most special beautiful bride in the world. Every step of the way is made easy, and even the after process of preserving the dress is a breeze. Would shop here first everytime.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

I found the dress of my dreams at three graces! They were so helpful in bringing dresses for me to try, and always within my budget (which I hadn’t found at other salons who would bring dresses in the room that were far and above my target spend). Pauline & Bernadette were the sweetest and most attentive assistants and made me feel like a princess throughout the whole experience. Because I am a shorter girl, I needed multiple fittings, that Pauline and Bernadette helped to facilitate and made every effort to make me feel confident that the dress would be perfect the day I picked it up, and they were absolutely right!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Hilary · Married on 06/16/2018

I found my dream wedding dress at Three Graces Bridal! The champagne appointment was everything I could have imagined. I had the best experience with my family and loved ones. My sister and I were able to go through the dresses and pull the dresses that we envisioned for my wedding day. I worked with bridal consultant, Kristin and she was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet, honest, helpful, and totally understood my vision! I 110% recommend Three Graces Bridal & Kristin. My dress was stunning and exactly what I wanted. The entire process was wonderful and I also used their seamstress. It was with such ease from day one working with Three Graces Bridal, all the way up until putting the dress on for my wedding day on June 16th, 2018. I loved my Kitty Chen gown!
    -Hilary Schweitzer

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

The most amazing salon and bridal experience I could have ever imagined. I was so worried about the whole dress buying experience; that I would feel pressure or confusion. I could not have been more wrong. Pauline and her associates made it such a relaxed and beautiful experience. We had the entire salon to ourselves, along with the undivided attention of the stylists. The tears and "feeling" happened on dress number 4; it was perfect: Demetrios, strapless, lace over ivory. Over the course of the year, Pauline continued to offer wonderful advice that she had obtained over her professional career; from teaching me how to sit properly to teaching my sister and mom how to bustle my dress to giving instructions how to transport the dress and veil. I had great experiences with Dolores, the seamstress; ensuring I had everything I needed and wanted. Everyone at this salon really and truly wants every happiness for you and your wedding day.
    I loved every time I made a trip to the salon, and I'm happy I get to do it all over again for my sister's wedding!
    High recommendations for Three Graces Bridal!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Three Graces Bridal was the most positive experience I had with any vendor during my entire wedding planning process. Pauline is beyond amazing. I live out of state but stopped by Three Graces to try on dresses with local family members. I ended up finding my dream dress (at a very affordable price) with the help of Pauline and her fabulous staff. She also helped me revamp my mom’s wedding dress to wear to my rehearsal. The store is so adorable and welcoming. This whole experience was a dream, and I can’t say enough positive things about Three Graces Bridal.

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • french horse

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved my entire experience at Three Graces. They were ridiculously accommodating of my schedule, as I live out of state, and every time I went in, I felt like I was the main focus, even if there was another bride there. They only ever have 2 brides, maximum, in the salon, which makes it feel super intimate. All of the ladies are amazing and I never felt pressured to pick a certain dress - I felt like I had the space to decide what I liked best but had amazing style guidance from Pauline and the others.Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2017

Three Graces helped me find my perfect wedding dress after numerous appointments! The staff is very knowledgable and when I found my perfect dress they even brought in the seamstress to get her thoughts on some of the alterations we were going to make on the dress. They are very easy to work with from start to finish and my dress turned out beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Three Graces was so wonderful! They accommodated my schedule, as I am from out-of-state, and never pressured me to buy, even after spending a lot of time with me. When my dress came in, it wasn't sewn properly, so they immediately sent it back. Although that made the timing of alterations more stressful, they really made sure I was getting exactly what I paid for. Jaclyn and Pauline truly cared about making sure I got the perfect dress. Pauline even happened to be traveling to my area and offered to bring the dress to me so I would not have to make a trip to NJ. Definitely glad I bought my dress here!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Georgette · Married on 08/05/2017

I went here for my first appointment to try on dresses. I have to say I was absolutely thrilled with how I was treated on my visit. My mother and I were greeted and explained how the process would work. We would pick the dresses I wanted to try on, and eliminate ones as we went along (styles we didn't like, fit/cut/design/etc). They were so patient and wonderful. What I loved is that it is a private appointment for you and whoever is joining you. It was so personal and one-on-one.

I definitely had no idea where to start, or what kind of dress I wanted. But at least now I have an idea. Three Graces Bridal was just absolutely wonderful and I would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Emma · Married on 06/17/2017

Making decisions is not an easy process for me and I was super nervous (albeit excited) about wedding dress shopping. Three Graces Bridal was the first boutique I visited and it was perfect for me. I was unsure of what I wanted and really overwhelmed with the prospect of having to pick THE dress. During my first visit, I worked with Bernadette and Pauline - two of the most beautiful (inside and out) women I have ever met! Seriously, they are so incredibly amazing.
    I was immediately in love with Three Graces Bridal and while I decided to browse elsewhere to get a feel for other shops, I always wound up wanting to be back at Three Graces Bridal. After two visits to other shops, I realized I was wasting my time anywhere else and that Pauline and her team were the place for me.
    Three Graces Bridal made my wedding dress shopping experience more than a dream come true because it was better than imaginable! The women are extremely attentive, listen to what it is the bride truly wants, and are incredibly positive and warm. One day, Pauline even let my mother and I stop by when the shop was closed because I was hoping to try on the final two dresses I was deciding between for about the 100th time! How crazy amazing is that?? They were patient, flexible, thorough,and really did everything to make finding the dress of my dreams a reality. I am convinced that no other boutique offers the personable touch of Pauline and her staff. I felt as though I gained another Momma during the wedding process and that Pauline took care of me as she would her own daughter. Not to mention, I had the dressed tailored at Three Graces Bridal and it was an incredibly straightforward, easy, and professional process. The bustle was beautiful! Everything about my dress and my experience was perfect.
    Of note, the wedding dress selection is also incredible. All of the dresses are beautiful!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 04/08/2017

Three Graces is the perfect bridal shop you imagine going to when you dream of shopping for your wedding dress. When you walk in you feel instantly pampered (what bride doesn't like that?). They have a large selection of beautiful dresses and accessories to choose from and they really do focus on your budget. They are hesitant to let you try on something that is outside your budget range so you won't be disappointed. The changing room is very cute and my mother was very comfortable while she waited for me as I changed into each dress. I found my dream dress here and was able to buy the store sample (saving a few hundred dollars) that I could then put towards alterations, which were also done at the shop. I also was able to rent a fur shrug last minute since the weather on my wedding day was going to be kind of chilly. I absolutely love my dress and I have Three Graces to thank!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Sara · Married on 12/31/2016

If I could give Three Graces 10 stars, I would, that's how great they are. Three of my coworkers bought their gowns at Three Graces and because of them, I recommended it to my sister when she was dress shopping. When I got engaged 6 months later, I knew where I would be making my first appointment. What I love about the store is how easy-going and friendly they are and how intimate the experience is. The store operates by appointment only, so you get a very personalized experience (there may be other appointments happening at the same time, but there are only 2 [very large and comfortable] fitting rooms). Unlike some places, you can look through all of the dresses in the store, which are in clear bags, so you can actually touch them and if you like a dress, you pull the paper attached to the bag. You can pick 1 dress to try on or you can pick 20 dresses to try on. Once you start trying on dresses, you'll find out what you like and what you don't like and the women of Three Graces will pick out other dresses that match what you like.

When I first went I found 2 dresses I really liked and was leaning toward one, but Pauline, the owner (who may just be one of the sweetest people ever), told me, "You need a second date with the dresses" and encouraged me not to make a decision, but to make a second appointment. I visited another store in between coming back for my second appointment and it didn't even compare to the Three Graces experience. I came back a few weeks later to try on the 2 dresses I was deciding between and I'm so happy I did because I ended up going with my second choice because of the fact that it sparkled so much during my evening appointment (perfect for our NYE wedding!). I also had my dress tailored there and the work Dolorez did was amazing.

I really can't say enough good things about this bridal salon. Whenever someone I know gets engaged, Three Graces is the first vendor I recommend. If you make an appointment, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 11/19/2016

After having been to a few stores in the Washington DC area where I live my older sister said I must come to New Jersey where everything is better! I went to Three Graces to search for my perfect wedding dress for my wedding next year and hands down I never had an experience like I did at Three Graces. Pauline is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! She paid attention to every detail of what I was looking for and created the most enjoyable experience possible. She did not rush you at all and let you take as much time as you wanted in each dress to ensure it was or was not the one for you! I left the store knowing my dream dress was in my hands and Pauline was the one who made it happen. I could not be happier and I most certainly CANNOT wait to wear my dress in less than a year on November 19, 2016!

Sent on 12/17/2015

sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

First of all, this shop is beautiful and the women that work there are amazing, they are the sweetest people. Each appointment is schedule so you are the only one and they can give you all their attention. They have a wide variety of dress selections and prices. I went to many bridal shops and this one was definitely the best.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Three Graces Bridal's reply:

Hello Sarah,
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is very much appreciated!
    We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and wish you every happiness as you continue to plan your wedding day.

Lauren · Married on 08/21/2016

I had an amazing experience at Three Graces Bridal. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I brought several family members with me when I tried on dresses and listened to a lot of comments from my family. The ladies at TGB helped me realize what I wanted and not just my family. I could not have asked for a better place to provide me with the dress of my dreams! I would highly recommend every bride to be to go there if they're looking for a real one on one bridal experience!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Abigail · Married on 08/13/2016

Can't speak highly enough about Three Graces Bridal. I bought my dress here for my August 2016 wedding and couldn't have been happier with the experience. The seamstress also did a fantastic job on the bustle and final alternations that really made the dress. I'd highly recommend Three Graces for your first and only stop when shopping for gowns, you won't be disappointed (and their salon is so relaxing and beautiful!).

Sent on 08/29/2016

Mallory · Married on 06/18/2016

Pauline was an absolute life saver in my bridesmaids dress saga! We selected a bridesmaids dress at Three Graces originally and that process was wonderful. She was extremely accommodating and helpful in our initial selection and all the girls thought she was just the cutest! But her abilities really came through when the dresses were delivered from the manufacturer WRONG TWICE just a few months prior to the wedding at which point it was too close to find anything else. She did everything she could to fix the issues and went so far as to reimburse my girls for the cost of alterations in their local tailors and even made rhinestone belts fitted to each individual girl using their measurements as a way to help make everything better. She is great and this would only make me recommend Pauline more!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Laura · Married on 05/29/2016

Luckily this was the first and only place I had to look for a dress. After hearing about a friend's disastrous afternoon at a larger bridal boutique, I opted to go with a smaller one with more personalized service and I'm so glad I did. Three Graces is in the same town that I grew up in so I had heard of it before. I called and set up an appointment with Pauline who was more than flexible. My mom, mother in law and maid of honor came. She let us pick out as many dresses as possible for me to try on and Pauline surely is a wedding dress expert. I found "the one" and ordered it that day without thinking twice. It came quickly and was very reasonably priced. Pauline then set me up with Lena as my seamstress who was very quick and precise. I loved these ladies so much and could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 05/31/2016

I just purchased my wedding gown from Three Graces Bridal. I had been shopping at a few locations closer to home, but decided to make the hour and a half drive to their shop to check them out. My first few experiences were mediocre and I had previously experienced sales associates who didn't listen well and stressed me out! Everyone at Three Graces has been wonderful so far and were great from the first time I called to book an appointment. There's no pressure to purchase, and they really take their time with you to help find something that works for you. They have a nice variety of styles and are very affordable. The shop is beautiful and everyone is very professional, while ensuring the comfort of their guests. I definitely recommend, it's worth the drive!

Sent on 09/02/2015

I got my wedding dress at Three Graces, and it was such an incredible experience! They have a large selection, the shop is beautiful, and they make you feel like a princess! I found my dress the first time we went shopping - Paulene and everyone at Three Graces are so professional, welcoming, helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with. The shop is small and intimate - make an appointment and you will basically be the only ones there! They made the entire process so easy! They have dresses everyone will love - in a ton of different styles and prices ranges. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Erika · Married on 08/28/2015

Three Graces Bridal was FANTASTIC!!! Every single staff member was SO friendly and extremely helpful! From start to finish they were very accommodating and super prompt in responses. Oh, and their store is beautiful and clean too. Pauline could be by far, the nicest woman I have ever met!! I felt like she was completely invested in me, my family who came with me, my time there, and my comfort level. It’s a very sincere approach, and you can just tell it’s in her personality that she truly wants the best for her brides. Prices are reasonable too! They were able to stay well within my budget (even with a veil and alterations included!) I also loved how there was never any pressure. I had been to other places where they REALLY try to push you to make a purchase. But Three Graces was not like this AT ALL. In the end, they just want you to be happy. I would definitely recommend for any bride!!! Thank you to the ladies at Three Graces Bridal for making my bridal experience amazing!

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/27/2015

I had a wonderful experience at Three Graces Bridal! The customer service offered there is unmatched. This was the first place I went to try on gowns, and every other place I went to could not hold a candle to the amount of care they put into my appointment. I felt as if I was treated like a friend or family member.

They walked me through their process and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole getting in and out of the dresses. YOU get to look at ALL their inventory and pick what you like. Then they help you streamline your choices. The price is clearly labelled on the dress, so there's no chance of falling in love with something outside your budget.

I went to a few other bridal shops afterwards to make sure I was being completely thorough in my search and I found myself wishing they all worked the way Three Graces does. I also found all the other shops to have inferior customer service in comparison. In fact, I think sometimes I was shocked by the way I was treated, perhaps because Three Graces had spoiled me!

You should definitely check out Three Graces, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 07/19/2014

leslie · Married on 06/06/2015

I had been to a number of bridal shops and every single one paled in comparison to Three Graces. Pauline not only kept me calm throughout the whole process, she listened to what I wanted and responded with options that were right for me. She was honest in her approach and helped me find the perfect dress. It was absolutely gorgeous. Pauline responded to any question I had immediately and worked with me to make sure my dress was everything I imagined. The space she created at the boutique is also stunning.

Sent on 06/11/2015