Three Gables Barn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Breauna
    Breauna M. Getting married on 09/09/2023

Perfect Option

I didn’t actually use this vendor only because it was too far for my family to drive. But Ted was so kind. He called around to find a local kitchen that I could rent for my caterer. He worked with me and all of my difficulties and cancellations. I am so deeply sad that I couldn’t use him. He is the best! The most beautiful venue. I saw so so many and this is the one I keep coming back to. Definitely recommend for a rustic barn wedding! Very affordable as well!
  • Shannon
    Shannon L. Married on 12/04/2021

Three Gables: Old World Charm That's Out of this World!

I found Three Gables Barn a year and a half before our wedding date and fell in love with the venue even when the photos were stripped bare (new vendor). I loved that I could make it my own from a blank Canvas. I reached out to Ted (owner) days after my engagement and he was willing to allow us to tour within days of our request. He was super responsive throughout the whole process and extremely accommodating with all of our requests. The venue and all the amenities were super affordable and his contract was reasonable and easy to follow. I must say that Ted was very flexible and went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that our wedding went without a hitch. He was there for the whole process of transforming his venue into an old-world Celtic experience. I felt transported in time. By the end of all our planning and his easy-going nature, I felt like I became a friend to him as he made us so comfortable. He was generous, kind, and positive with my family and I was so happy to share a hug with him on my wedding day. He was walking around and assisting with a big smile on his face. I would go back to him in a heartbeat for other event planning and would highly recommend him to anyone that was looking. I know that during this whole process, I've been telling everyone about Three Gables Barn and constantly am sharing the link to them and telling my friends to consider him! What an outstanding experience! Thank you, Three Gables Barn, for my best day ever!
  • Claudia
    Claudia L. Married on 10/10/2021

Beautiful Venue & Amazing Owners

We dreamed of a Sunday brunch wedding and that severely limited the venues we could choose from because not everyone could accommodate that dream. Ted and Chutima Canaday, however were very accommodating to make our dreams come to fruition. Ted was very responsive prior to our wedding to ensure he understood and would set up everything we needed prior to our wedding day. He thought of things we didn't even think of and offered suggestions from previous weddings to make our dream wedding happen. We wanted tables outside for the cocktail hour and Ted made the vision happen. He was then so helpful the day of. It rained all morning and Ted and his wife were there to ensure we could decorate all of the spaces and the seats were dried off prior to the ceremony so our guests did not sit on wet seats. It was an such an amazing day thanks to Three Gables Barn. I would definitely recommend this venue!
  • Jordan
    Jordan R. Married on 05/22/2021

Barn was beautiful

Very nice very professional very nice people
    Alex F. Married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful venue

Ted with Three Gables Barn helped us organize our wedding during the pandemic, and we are so thankful for his responsiveness and flexibility in the middle of constant restriction changes! He was always available whenever we had questions and gave us plenty of different options on how to use the venue space. The venue itself is beautiful. We had an outside ceremony that looked out onto the fields, and the reception was held in the renovated barn, with beautiful restored wood and antique decor. The bar area was so unique and we loved the old books and intimate setting. It was the perfect rustic barn wedding space!