Those Guys NPT Reviews

8 | Wakefield, RI

8 Reviews for Those Guys NPT

Kasey · Married on 09/08/2017

John and Those Guys are an absolutely amazing band. John is so detail oriented and extremely responsive. He worked flawlessly with our venue and had the entire timeline down to a science. We wanted our wedding to be a great party and no one stopped dancing all night! They had awesome song choices and even played requests on the short break they took. The floor was shaking we were dancing so hard. John even had us sing Bon Jovi at the top of our lungs with the entire reception in a circle around us. Its defiantly a memory we won't forget anytime soon! We are still getting compliments from people almost two months later about how amazing of a time they had. We can't thank Those Guys enough!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2016

John and his team are absolutely PHENOMENAL! You are a fool to not book them --- We cannot thank this team enough for making our wedding perfect. My fiancé and I knew we wanted "Those Guys" before we even got engaged. We saw them play at a friends wedding and they had the entire room up and going all night. For our wedding on June 17th, we found them extremely reasonable in price for what they gave. They MC the entire evening and ensure introductions go smoothly. Basically, when they book you, they are yours for the night and do whatever they can to make everything run perfectly. We even had a mishap with the event coordinator of the venue and John and his guys worked around it as if it was no big deal. My wedding would not have been so wonderful if it wasn't for John and "Those Guys" so do yourself a favor and book them ASAP!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Dania · Married on 05/07/2016

We knew we wanted a band for our wedding...it was something that was VERY important to us. That being said, we did a lot of research and got multiple quotes from the top bands in our area after finally deciding on Those Guys. We have seen Those Guys perform at local bars and always had a great time, so we went with our gut and booked them! We are so glad we did!! John from Those Guys was our main contact. John is a true professional and was prompt with responses, and had so many great suggestions for us. We met with John a week before our wedding to finalize some details, and we left him feeling so excited for our wedding. John also did the ceremony music for us, and executed it perfectly!

The real fun began at the reception. Those Guys did an amazing job at playing some older songs that everyone knows, with some newer songs for our younger crowd. They kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT LONG! We have videos of people singing along and yelling to Living on a Prayer that make us laugh and smile. Every single person was dancing, from my older aunt who usually sits all night long...to my younger twenty-something cousins that are usually too cool for school. Those Guys read the crowd and adjusted to what people were liking and kept everyone dancing. John from Those Guys came out onto the dance floor and had my guests singing along into the microphone!

If you are looking for a great band to entertain your guests no matter what the age, book Those Guys now! They are true professionals who know how to keep the party going! We are still getting compliments about how awesome the band was! We all had no voices the next day from dancing and singing along with the band. Book Those Guys for your wedding now...you will not be disappointed!!

Dania (3-19-2016 Wedding at OceanCliff)

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/26/2015

We were so thrilled to have Those Guys play at our 9/26 wedding at The Dorrance in Providence. They were the first vendor we booked after we booked our venue. Book them early!
    John was a pleasure to work with leading up to the big day and always answered emails quickly.
    They absolutely hit it out of the park at the wedding. I was on the dance floor ALL night, as were almost all of my guests (even my 81 yr old grandmother). My husband and I felt like rock stars when John brought us up on stage and had us help him out on the mic to "Don't Stop Believing." I had countless guests tell me that the band was the best they ever heard, and people are STILL talking about how amazing the band was. I've seen many DJ's and bands at weddings and no one even comes close to Those Guys. We can't wait to catch them at a show on Block Island next summer.

Sent on 09/30/2015

josh · Married on 06/29/2013

Just plain AWESOME! This band was the icing on the cake of already an unbelievable wedding. The only time the dance floor was empty was during dinner. They made us feel like rock stars. They played all the music everyone liked. They leared our wedding song and a couple extra songs for the dances. They really rocked our tent!

Sent on 07/16/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Those Guys! If you are looking for an amazing band that will get literally everyone out their seats and dancing then this is the group for you. John was extremely quick to respond to emails. I had a last minute mini crisis and I emailed John the night before the wedding. The next morning (the day of the wedding) I woke up to a reassuring email. They were amazing! We are receiving so many compliments and inquires about the band. They did such a great job of mixing different genre's of music so that everyone could get up and sing along. They truly made my husband and I feel like rockstars when John gave us the mic to sing along. They also did a great job taking care of announcements and organizing the wedding party. We could not have asked for a better band, and our night would not have been as special without them!

Sent on 06/15/2013

From the ceremony to the reception, this band was perfect. They gave us exactly what we wanted but made it better than we could ever expect. Our guests had so much fun & we owe it to the band. It was such a great time!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

Those Guys are an amazing local band based out of Newport, RI. They play all over the state including Block Island and they're absolutely incredible. They're extremely professional, organized, and an all around great time. I still receive rave reviews for their fun and energetic performance at our wedding! Check out their website: http://www.thoseguysnpt.com/ and book them for your wedding you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 04/26/2012