Thornberry Creek at Oneida Reviews

Thornberry Creek at Oneida 3
  • Brooke

Brooke Kersten · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

From the first tour of the reception hall to tasting and our perfect wedding day, the Thornberry Creek staff were beyond helpful and professional. The quality was impeccable and we had received many compliments on the food, bartenders and facilities! We had a vegetarian wedding and the chef was able to produce several plates entrees for our guests. We’d absolutely recommend this venue for future brides and grooms!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Thornberry Creek at Oneida 4
    Thornberry Creek at Oneida 5
    Thornberry Creek at Oneida 6
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Working with Donelle on our wedding planning was an absolute breeze too. She was very responsive to all emails and made sure to answer all my crazy questions. We had guests say that the food was the best wedding food they've ever had. My husband has been dreaming of his steak ever since. The outdoor patio is so amazing and when it got dark outside the uplighting inside made the venue more beautiful than I thought possible. Everything was very reasonably priced for how great of quality everything was.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kylie · Married on 09/10/2016

Donelle made the planning very simple for our wedding, she was very accommodating and quick with replying to emails. Everything went more smoothly than I could ever have imagined. My only suggestion would be to bring your DVD's and CD's (for grand march and dances) to the venue to test prior to the event. Donelle did suggest this, however, we brought them out prior to the wedding but didn't stay to test them and the sound on the DVD didn't work. The decorations, staff, and food were amazing - our family and friends are still commenting on how nice of a venue it was and how good the food was. Our guests also loved having the ability to go out on the patio after dinner for cocktails.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Rochelle · Married on 08/09/2015

Donelle was wonderful to work with and we definitely recommend Thornberry Creek !

Sent on 08/11/2015

Donelle was amazingly helpful throughout the entire planning process. It was so easy to work with her and the rest of the staff at Thornberry Creek. The venue is gorgeous, the waitstaff was great, and the food was amazing. Our wedding guests are still talking about how much they loved the food, and how fun our wedding was.

Sent on 02/03/2017

We LOVED this wedding venue! Such a beautiful location! Loved the brick interior and balcony/patio area! The dance floor was the perfect size and Donelle was FANTASTIC to work with. Very easy to get in touch with and very accommodating to all our needs/wants. I never felt like we were being pressured into anything or rushed on decisions. Food was all excellent-from the hors d'ouevres to the dinner options, it was all delicious!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Debi · Married on 10/25/2014

Everything was wonderful. Not only on the wedding day, but all the days leading up to the day. Donelle was wonderful to work with. She was quick with response and always professional and polite. Even the day we showed up late for the menu tasting. (Traffic jam on Hwy 41 during construction.) Totally our fault, but she handled it wonderfully. I've heard from many different people who attended the wedding. They've all said the food was AMAZING! I even had three different people tell me it was the best food at a wedding they've ever had. (We had hors' devours after the ceremony, several main food choices and pizza at 9:30.) I know from my end, when I made a request, I knew it would be completed. My cake and flower vendors were very familiar with Thornberry and Donelle, so that all went smoothly. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Alyssa · Married on 08/30/2014

We had our wedding reception here in August. Everything was beautiful. Donelle at Thornberry was extremely helpful, very responsive and flexible to our needs. The staff is all very professional. The service and food was terrific. All of our guests complimented the venue, food, and setting. We highly recommend Thornberry for your wedding reception! Thanks Donelle -Alyssa and Bobby

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 07/26/2014

Thornberry was the perfect place for our wedding reception. We looked at a ton of places and we kept coming back to Thornberry. Not only is it a gorgeous room with big windows and light brick walls, but what really sold us was Donelle (the coordinator). She was WONDERFUL to work with. She was organized, responded to my e-mails right away and really helped take the stress out of the wedding day. The staff is professional, the food is GREAT and we are so happy we went with Thornberry.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2014

Donnelle truly is the best! She was so accommodating and always available to answer questions and offer her professional opinion. In the months since our wedding we have gotten nothing but compliments on the venue and the food! In fact, many of our guests went as far to say it was the best wedding food/meal they have ever had! Thornberry truly is a world class venue!

Sent on 01/04/2015
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 10/12/2013

This place is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I had such a great experience with Donelle and her staff. Donelle was there to help me through the hard times and she is so knowledgeable of how her space works you would not have to worry about a thing. She is so easy to get a hold of and she always welcomes you with a smile and a hug. I would for sure recommend this venue to anyone! The space is gorgeous, food is spectacular, service is phenomenal and I can't say enough good things about this place!!!

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2013

Thornberry's staff were extremely professional and helpful from our first visit, to our wedding day. They were very accommodating towards our wants for the reception. Chef Nicole did a FANTASTIC job with all of the dinners; everyone of our guests raved about our food. Overall, our day was perfect thanks to the wonderful staff.

Sent on 07/12/2013

We could not have been more happy with this venue. It was so beautiful and unlike anything else in the area. The people at Thornberry were so friendly and so easy to work with. The night was perfect and Thornberry had a lot to do with that. We were also very happy with the food and prices. I would defiantly recommend them to others!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Brooke · Married on 07/06/2012

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Thornberry as our reception venue. In the planning stages, Donelle and the rest of the staff were VERY accommodating to our every need and never found us to be a bother with our millions of questions. The food is AMAZING and since we were married on a Friday we received wonderful extras that weren't just "throw in freebies" but amazing add-ons. We had about 175 guests and most of them were still there at the end of the night because the atmosphere was so amazing. The staff on the day of were so attentive and accommodating. If you are looking for an absolutely fantastic venue at a very reasonable price, Thornberry Creek is the place you want to be!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Katie · Married on 10/30/2010

Thornberry was not only a beautiful place for a wedding reception, but the food was excellent, the staff extremely helpful & accomodating, and the venue a classy place. We heard so many positive comments about the food from our guests. The staff was incredibly professional and easy to work with. During the planning stages, everything was thorough and prompt. The quality that we received for the price was outstanding. I am the third of four children in my family to have a wedding there, and we have been nothing but thrilled and impressed at every wedding! Thornberry made our day truly special!!

Sent on 11/12/2010
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 08/21/2010

Thornberry was everything that we imagined, and for the size of our reception (250+) with the number of people to be fed, the food was still great! Donelle is wonderful to work with, very responsive to emails and phone calls, and really flexible. The place is clean and elegant, and if you're looking for a place in Green Bay with elegance, this is the place! We had so much fun, and on top of the great job they did with reception, the staff even helped us solve the shuttle issue with had with our hotel later in the evening! Great place, great views, wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else~

Sent on 08/31/2010
  • User4319012 · 2+ years ago

Thornberry Creek was the perfect choice for our ceremony and reception. We were looking for a place that was elegant and a place that incorporated the beauty of the outdoors during the fall since we had a fall themed wedding. Although some were initially surprised by cost, for what it included it was very reasonably priced! They worked with us on getting the most for our money without going over budget. The complimentary golf for my husband and I, with our discounted golf for several wedding goers, was a perfect way to get the wedding weekend going. The course was gorgeous! Their food was delicious and no one went home hungry! We received so many compliments on having our wedding here. I can't imagine going anywhere else! It was perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Donelle is a great wedding coordinator. She is truly helpful and detail orientated with every aspect of the wedding preparation process. Thornberry did a great job, with making sure the meals were served warm and portions of entrees were appropriate. Our only complaint is that the bar serve was slow. Our guests had to stand in line for lengthy periods of time to receive drinks during cocktail hour. We were later told by a staff member that the some of the bar staff were inexperienced, making a huge difference in time it took to mix drinks.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Thornberry Creek at Oneida's reply:

Dear Private User,
    Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your kind works and feedback and are working on a better way to get our guests through our banquet bar as quickly as possible. If you would be so kind as to let us know the date of your wedding we can specifically work with the bar staff that worked that day to better serve our guests and make sure that every guest in the future is served in a timely manner. Congratulations again from Thornberry Creek at Oneida.