Thornapple Pointe Golf Club Reviews

Thornapple Pointe Golf Club 5
  • Mandie

Mandie · Married on 09/21/2019

Truly truly amazing!!!!!

Words can’t begin to express how amazing of a job they did. From the friendly waitstaff, bartenders, wedding coordinator. The food was fantastic. My guests continue to tell me how beautiful the venue was, and how great the food was. It was the perfect day thanks to all. Prices were very reasonable as well. I would recommend this venue to anyone, and everyone.

Thornapple Pointe Golf Club 6
    Thornapple Pointe Golf Club 12
    Thornapple Pointe Golf Club 13
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Ryan · Married on 12/29/2017

Beautiful venue. I love the glass overlook. It makes for a great view. I like the bar and food all in one. Uber convenient. The staff worked very hard with us and our budget to make it our day! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Thornapple Pointe was great to work with and our wedding was gorgeous. We had nothing but compliments all night long about not only the venue, but the food as well. Ashley and her team are amazing and I will recommend them to everyone

Sent on 09/15/2016

Emily · Married on 06/21/2014

Ashley and her staff were professional and personal. This was a wedding of our daughters dreams. The reception was beautiful and the food exceptional! I would definitely recommend this place for a reception!

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • Kenneth & Zsanara Hoskins

Zsanara · Married on 02/22/2014

Thornapple Pointe was an absolutely amazing venue! So beautiful!!! Ashley and the other staff did a great job doing everything we wanted and making sure everything we discussed was just as we asked! And the food is absolutely delicious! Guests continued to comment on how good it was saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had! It's a beautiful venue with affordable prices!!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Leah · Married on 07/13/2013

As soon as we visited Thornapple Pointe, we fell in love with the venue. It is so beautiful and feels like you are outdoors with the comfort of air conditioning. They were so friendly and helpful, not to mention affordable that we just had to go with them. And I don't regret it one bit. Our wedding reception turned out perfectly.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2009

Since we were having an interfaith wedding, we could not have our ceremony in a church and had to look for alternative options. We looked into Thornapple as it is a public golf course and they had just built a pavilion for special events with 3 retractable sides. This meant that we would have a roof over our heads in case it rained, ceiling fans in case it was hot, and we still had the backdrop of the gorgeous course as well as an outdoor location. The coordinator, Krystle, is really sweet and great to work with. She responded to emails quickly, and was very flexible as well. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding ceremony, as you are able to take pictures on the course, and they only book one wedding per day so you are able to take your pick of the various ceremony sites - the patio near the clubhouse, the pavilion, or on the grass.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Lindsey · Married on 08/16/2008

Krystle and the Thornapple staff were awesome. My wedding planning with them was easy and fun!! I recommend this venue to everyone I can.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

I loved that we had our fall wedding at Thornapple! We had it in the clubhouse which made it more informal and intimate, and was an excellent view of the golf course and fall leaves! We had so many compliments of the food and that it was the best food at any wedding they've been too! Ashley was amazing and extremely responsive and accommodating to all of my requests. I was a little skeptical with them having two weddings in one night, but it worked out so smoothly no one even noticed! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Sarah Toering · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful venue!

We loved having our reception at Thornapple Pointe Golf Club! The venue is gorgeous and food was delicious! We got a lot of compliments on the food. Ashley (event coordinator) was very helpful and was there during the event. We had so much fun going out on golf carts for pictures on the golf course too! The only negative was that it was difficult for our guests to find parking (due to a golf event) even though we were told that there would be enough parking. However, I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/30/2019

3.6
      3.0

Thornapple really is a beautiful place to get married. The views are great! You do need to be concerned about the airport next door though. No one wants a plane going over your head as you say your vows. Ashley is very flexible, but not always prompt on getting answers to you. We had a couple questions for her, and it took almost 6 months to get a real answer. The food are bar service were right on time the whole night! And the food tasted great.

Sent on 08/18/2015
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/21/2011

3.4
      3.0

We had an outdoor wedding ceremony and our reception in the pavilion at The Golf Club at Thornapple Pointe. The staff, especially Ashley, the wedding coordinator was very helpful and responded to our questions promptly. Overall, they provided good service and helped us create a great environment for our wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Justin · Married on 05/06/2017

2.8
      1.5
      2.5

The venue was very nice, however our contact was less than perfect. She would wait for us to reach out to her about just about anything, including our payments.

Sent on 05/11/2017