Thompson Pictures Reviews

55 | Arlington, TX

55 Reviews for Thompson Pictures

55 Thompson Pictures Reviews

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the Thompson Pictures team! They captured so many amazing moments from our wedding day and put together the most incredible videos that we will cherish forever! Andrea is so responsive and so accommodating, and we had the best experience from start to finish. When looking for vendors, I saw sample videos from other vendors that cost so much more, and I thought the product Thompson Pictures produced blew the others away! I was originally on the fence about a videographer, but man am I glad I changed my mind. Pictures are wonderful, but there are some moments that pictures just don’t do justice. To have our vows and so many special moments from our wedding day captured on film for our future children and grandchildren is absolutely priceless! Thank you Thompson Pictures for allowing me to relive the best day of my life over and over and over again!!

Hallie · Married on 04/06/2018

Had a great experience with Thompson Pictures. Easy to work with and the videos they made were excellent! Would highly recommend!

Makayla · Married on 12/26/2017

Thompson Pictures captured our wedding day perfectly! They were so professional and a joy to have them there on our big day.

Graham · Married on 10/21/2017

Andrea and staff were amazing to work with both before, during and after our wedding. She was very easy to get in touch with and provided us with everything we asked for in our videos. Our videographer Trey was extremely professional and went out of his way to capture all our special and unique moments throughout the wedding. Our highlight reel has been a huge hit with our family and friends and everyone has complemented on how well the it was all put together. We just received the final video and we could not believe the quality and sound. All of our songs we picked were perfectly synced with the flow of the video. We couldn't have asked for a better video or experience!

Jordan · Married on 09/23/2017

I Highly recommend Thompson Pictures for your wedding. They did an amazing job Picking the perfect locations for both my engagement pictures and bridal portraits. They did an amazing job capturing our wedding from all angles. It was a pleasure working with them.

Thompson Pictures 1

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Thompson Pictures for our engagement photos, bridal portraits, wedding photos, and wedding videography. They were one of the best values for the high level of quality that we received for their services and products. But beyond the stunning photos and the beautiful cinematography from Trey and Andrea Thompson are two amazing people who truly care about their clients and are really pleasant to work with. Their entire team is so talented and professional, and it has been one of the best decisions to hire them for our wedding!

Christina · Married on 07/29/2017

Thompson Pictures was a pleasure to work with! They were great listeners, understood what I was looking for from my wedding video and were so easy to work with. I am highly satisfied with my video and I would recommend them to anyone.

• Jacinda

Jacinda · Married on 04/24/2017

We used Thompson Pictures for our videography. We had a tough time restraint that morning and they worked very hard to get the important shots. We have since gotten our highlight video back and are very happy with it. Looking forward to seeing the longer version! Would definitely recommend Thompson Pictures!

Jenna · Married on 11/19/2016

Thompson Pictures was amazing to work with. The care about every detail and making sure that you day is captured perfectly. Spending the day with them was amazing, they are very caring and sweet. They are just as excited about your day as you are. Our highlight film was the most amazing video ever, brought tears to my eyes. They captured all the perfect moments that you will want to remember years from now. I would highly recommend them! We also had them do our photo booth, which was amazing! Our guests loved it during cocktail hour and the pictures are priceless!

Catherine · Married on 11/12/2016

They are the absolute best!!!! Highly recommend them for all brides :)

• User6199719 · 2+ years ago

Our pictures turned out amazing! I love that we chose Andrea and Trey! They were very affordable but included EVERYTHING!!!!! I am sooo happy with this vendor!!! Extremely flexible to work with my and my fiancé's busy travel schedules. They give lots of guidance for people not knowing how to pose natural in pictures and really know the "art" of photography. By that I mean: lightening, angles, shadows, etc.

Abi · Married on 06/25/2016

Thompson Pictures is an amazing group to work with! Andrea and Trey are phenomenal! I was really unsure if I was going to be able to have a videographer and they found something that would work into my budget that also included a photo booth! Their prices are hard to beat especially when you have such beautiful quality work! They were so awesome! Leading up to my wedding I worked with Andrea, and she was so great! She answered all my questions and more and was very flexible!!! On the day of Trey arrived promptly and was so fun to work with! He did such an awesome job filming and getting all the shots efficiently and at times it was like he was not even there. He made it feel very easy to just go on with our day! The photo booth was so awesome, there was really fun props and my guests absolutely loved having it! If I could redo my wedding day I would pick them a million times over! The quality of the video was beyond anything I had seen! They put so much thought into it, from the music to just each scene that was put in there! They are such kind and caring people and they gave me a memory from my wedding day that my family and I will cherish forever!!

Kimberly · Married on 06/04/2016

We chose Thompson Pictures for our wedding photography and videography, and it was the best decision we could have ever made and I do not say that lightly. Thompson Pictures was absolutely a blessing from beginning to end! We are truly blown away! From the first time I contacted Andrea to inquire about their services, she was quick to respond, helpful, and sweet. She always went above and beyond to make sure every little thing was being addressed and every expectation was met. Personally, I was not big on having bridals done, but looking back, I'm so glad that I did! Having those pictures to look back, I now realize how important they are to have.Trey did such a phenomenal job and got so many incredible pictures; I couldn't even pick a favorite. For our wedding day, we booked them for 6 hours, and we were provided with 2 photographers and 2 videographers for the entire time! That way, nothing could be missed and multiple perspectives could be captured. Every picture is absolutely perfect, beautiful, and timeless! Their impeccable skill and attention to detail shows in everything that they do, and the pictures and videos are everything we could've ever wanted and more. We received back about 1500 edited pictures, a 3 minute highlight video (also definitely recommend getting the highlight video... it was so neat, and all of our family and friends loved it), and also about a 20 minute feature film. For the price, quality, service, professionalism, and impeccable work, there truly is no better option! They did a phenomenal job and we've gotten so many compliments on everything. They truly could not have done a better job capturing our best day ever and we can't thank them enough!!! Choose Thompson Pictures for your photography and/or videography needs, and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Joy · Married on 05/21/2016

Andrea and Trey are absolutely wonderful to work with! I first met them when I was getting my bridal portraits taken at my wedding venue and they did a spectacular job!! They are both extremely professional and make you feel good about yourself when you're getting your pictures taken. They were quick to get my bridal portraits back to me as well... and the best part was that I got to see ALL my bridal portraits, not just a few of them. For the wedding day, I felt like I was getting a little behind on schedule, but they showed up promptly and didn't make me feel rushed at all. They got absolutely great video footage and wonderful photos of our wedding day. We also love our feature film and highlight film they made for us! They are also making us a wedding photo album for our coffee table, but one of the best things about Thompson Pictures is that they give you a flash drive of ALL the pictures from your wedding! They truly want YOU to be happy with their service and will do everything to make every photo and video as perfect as possible. That being said, I would highly recommend them to any bride in the Dallas/Forth Worth area!

Danielle · Married on 05/01/2016

Thompson Pictures captured all of the emotions of our wedding beautifully and every time we watch the videos they bring us back to our day. Our biggest recommendation to anyone getting married is to get a videographer because it's impossible to capture all of the special moment in pictures alone. Trey Thompson has a gift at capturing the moments and his friendly disposition puts you at ease during the entire process. Andrea was great to communicate with and always responded to our questions and emails very quickly. Thank you both for all your hard work to create such amazing videos!

I loved using Thompson pictures for my videographer on my wedding day. They were easy to work with, professional and produced two amazing videos. They worked effortlessly with my photographer and other vendors throughout the day. Love the way they captured the feel of the day through the highlight film and feature film. It's something I'll always treasure and be able to look back on from our special day!

Working with the team at Thompson Pictures has been so easy. There are so many details in planning a wedding, and the booking process all the way to the review process of my wedding video after the wedding have been simple, timely, and efficient. I appreciate the fact that Andrea Thompson was open to any request or edit that I had to our video, and it helped create the perfect story to remember our wedding day. I would highly recommend any Bride to work with Thompson Pictures. They are talented, responsive, and enjoyable to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

Thompson Pictures were great to work with from the very beginning! They were very considerate and helped us find a package that fit our budget. Andrea answered all of my questions and was very prompt to respond. On the day of the wedding, Trey and his team were great. They were friendly and made everyone feel comfortable while they were filming. The quality of the video is incredible and exactly what we were wanting. We also used their photobooth and our guests had a great time with it! We wanted to use our own photobooth background and they easily accommodated that. I would definitely recommend Thompson Pictures to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I are so glad we hired Andrea and Trey with Thompson pictures to provide a Photo Booth and Videography services for our wedding at St. Thomas Aquinas and reception at the Belo Mansion. They were easy to work with, fair pricing, and the end result is wonderful. The team they brought with them were total professionals. Everyone, even my grandparents, enjoyed jumping in the Photo Booth, perfect addition to the party! Thanks to Thompson Pictures, we watch our highlight and feature films all the time to remind us of our dream come true wedding! A groomsman and bridesmaid in our wedding liked them so much they ended up hiring Thompson Pictures for their upcoming wedding at Arlington Hall.

Ashlynn · Married on 02/12/2016

Andrea and Trey were completely amazing and ensured that our wedding films were everything we ever wanted. They were wonderful from the very first meeting and made us feel completely at ease and confident in their abilities. During our wedding, they did an incredible job of capturing every important moment, but never being obvious or in the way. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone!

• User6592021 · 2+ years ago

Thompson Pictures was awesome to work with. They worked with us to make our video everything we wanted and more. Andrea listened to exactly what we were looking for. They made sure to include everything in the video that we specifically asked for. They were really good nice people to work with and i would recommend them to any of my friends. We were extremely impressed with our highlight video to our whole video. There was nothing that we were not satisfied with. Cant wait to have a reason to be able to use them again!

Amy · Married on 01/09/2016

Andrea and Trey did such a fantastic job on my wedding video. They were so pleasant to work with, and I truly enjoyed having them be a part of my big day. They went above in beyond in creating a memory that will certainly last a lifetime. It's so exciting to watch my video and relive the best day of my life. I would highly recommend Thompson pictures to anyone who is looking for not just a quality video, but also to a team who make your day spectacular.

Kendall · Married on 12/05/2015

WOW! If you want incredible value, a video that you will treasure for a lifetime, and people who are genuinely excited to be a part of your big day... choose Thompson Pictures!!! We could not be happier with the end product. Andrea was amazing at coordinating and was so responsive. Trey is a master behind the camera, and was so easy to have around on the day-of. He blended right in, which made the video so genuine. If I had to go back and do it all again, I would choose them every time!!

Katrina · Married on 10/24/2015

Andrea and Trey were a joy to work with! They helped me so much with my wedding timeline and ensured my wedding day would run smoothly! They both kept constant communication with us throughout our wedding planning, and made helpful suggestions! Trey and his team worked amazing with our photographers and stayed out of the way, never obscuring anyone's view! They made sure to capture all of my important wedding day moments and did amazing work. I would definitely recommend them!!