Thompson Photography Group Reviews

Thompson Photography Group 4
Thompson Photography Group 5
  • Emily

Emily Nelson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Stunning photos & amazing to work with!

Cassidy and her team were amazing to work with. Finding the right photographer to capture your wedding in the exact vision you have is so hard to find. After the first call with Cassidy she immediately got the vision we wanted and was so warm and easy to work with. Cat, our photographer on the wedding day, was the absolute best. She was so friendly and her sense of humor to keep us laughing and and at ease the entire day. The sneak peak photos are stunning and we cannot wait to get the rest back! Would recommend working with Cassidy and Thompson Photography Group 100%.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I don't know where to begin.... our wedding was on October 5th of this year and it was by far the most incredible, fun, wonderful, most beautiful day of our lives in huge part because of the INCREDIBLE Cassidy & team. We had a large and rambunctious wedding party but they rallied all of us and kept us on a strict timeline but still made it so fun and easy the entire time. I was so comfortable and so at ease the entire time knowing I could trust their vision 100%. We could not have had the EPIC day we did without them. I am so appreciative of all they did and honestly, I would recommend them 100000 times over. Thank you Thompson Group, honestly for making our day SO AMAZING!!! :) I cannot wait to see all the pics!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Joanna · Married on 06/22/2019

Dont go any farther! They are the best!

Pick them! My wedding photos from Cassidy and Thompson Photography Group are amazing! I cant even begin to tell you how difficult my now husband and I are when it comes to taking photos, both of us are pretty shy. However, there wasn't a better team to get us comfortable enough during the craziness on our wedding day. Cassidy's attention to detail is amazing! Our invitation and ring photos are to die for! Cassidy made sure we had enough time to get all of our most important shots in a super timely fashion so that we didn't miss much of our cocktail hour and reception. I cant thank them enough for the amazing photos to reminisce about forever!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Devon

Devon Vogt · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible!

Cassidy and her team were absolutely incredible from A to Z! From the moment I spoke with Cassidy on the phone the first time, I knew it was the right fit. Not only is Cassidy an amazing photographer, she is warm, friendly and very easy to work with. She made my husband, family and I feel comfortable and at ease throughout the day (and we hadn't even met her before the wedding day!) She is extremely organized, experienced and the timeline/photo locations she recommended for our wedding day worked out seamlessly. Her photography style was exactly what we were looking for and the finished product beyond exceeded our expectations. We have received endless compliments on our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Cassidy and Thompson Photography Group. I can't say enough great things about them! :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Shannon Felder · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, talented photographers!

I am so glad we chose Thompson Photography Group to do our wedding day photography! From the moment we met our photographer Debi, we knew we were in good hands! She took the time to walk through our venue with us to scout out photo spots (we got married in a sculpture garden, so there were so many amazing places but we knew we had to keep lighting and other elements in mind!). She also took the time to walk through everything over the phone prior to our wedding and was prompt at answering every email!

On our wedding day Debi and Becky were AMAZING. They were on time, kept things moving and were so fun! I felt like I had two friends taking our pictures! They made us feel so comfortable.

We just got our sneak peeks back and they are breathtaking! I can't wait to see the rest!

Thompson Photography Group 6
    Thompson Photography Group 7
    Thompson Photography Group 8
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Kellie Ballard · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazingly talented!

Thompson photography exceeded my expectations! I absolutely love the photos we received! Debi and her helper captured every moment beautifully. From getting ready to the reception they captured it all perfectly. They made sure we got every picture we wanted during the family shots and had amazing ideas that created beautiful photos. During the ceremony and reception I didn't even notice Debi and her team were there..not that i didn't want them there because they were extremely friendly and fun people!! I highly recommend Thompson photography for any event, I'm sure everyone on their team is great!

Thompson Photography Group 9
    Thompson Photography Group 15
    Thompson Photography Group 16
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Maria · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I cannot say enough about our wedding photography experience with Thompson Photography. INFINITE GOLD STARS! Cassidy is a highly skilled photographer and communicator. All emails, phone calls and visits before our wedding day were succinct, detail oriented, and also a blast. The day of our wedding Cassidy and our second photographer Allison NAILED not only every photograph they took - they are STUNNING and like the stuff dreams are made of - but they did so with incredible speed, and a highly choreographed professionalism. As you know, weddings can be quite chaotic. Cassidy and Allison both managed our families and friends, and the unpredictable weather patterns in a manner that can best be described as flawless. Every single person who has laid eyes on our pictures has breathlessly exclaimed that they are magazine worthy. Agreed. After our experience with Thompson Photography, I can absolutely and without a doubt say: these ladies are The Best of The Best. Look no further, and get ready to have a visual diary of your day that will make hearts skip beats.

Thompson Photography Group 17
    Sent on 08/29/2018

emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Danni, from Thompson Photography, did an amazing job!! She was professional, friendly, and so accommodating. She was so responsive over e-mail, and really went above and beyond to make sure everything was planned out as much as possible ahead of time. This really helps since the day of the wedding it is SO hectic and stressful! She made us feel so calm and got the shots we wanted, and really capturing the moments as they happened. We got to see a sneak peek of our pictures and they are just breathtaking. I feel transported back in time to those moments, and they are so special.

Cassidy Thompson, the owner, was also great in coordinating with over e-mail. She gave us options and worked with our budget we gave her from the beginning. Go with Thompson Photography, you will not be disasppointed!!!

Best,

Thompson Photography Group 26
    Thompson Photography Group 27
    Sent on 08/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I couldn't recommend Thompson Photography Group more! From the first conversation with Cassidy, we knew Thompson Photography Group would be a perfect fit. I have been admiring wedding photos and videos for years, and knew early on that I liked a more "light and airy" style of photo, with lots of natural light. From the first phone conversation with Cassidy, and looking through the website, I knew we had found what I had always dreamed of. We went up to our venue, Stonewall Estate to have some engagement photos taken, and came upon a pretty serious car accident that had taken place a few moments before we arrived. Needless to say Eric and I were pretty shaken up and not in optimal moods to have our photo taken. Cassidy made us feel at ease and ended up capturing some amazing photos. On our wedding day, Cassidy and Nicole were integral in having everything run smoothly. They were friendly, professional, and made us both feel "at ease". They both were efficient and made sure we were able to enjoy the day with our family and friends! Post -wedding, we received a substantial sneak peak a day or two after the wedding and couldn't believe how incredible the photos were! Thompson Photography group is the perfect combination of professional, and friendly! Thank you Cassidy and the whole Thompson Photography team for capturing the best day of our lives! We will never forget it : )

Sent on 07/16/2018

Caitlin · Married on 02/17/2018

Thompson Photography not only made me, the bride, comfortable and happy throughout the day, but we have received MANY compliments from family and guests on the incredible professionalism, enthusiasm, and overall amazingness of Rachelle and Emily. I wish I could have another wedding so I can hang out with them again! We are definitely going to hire them to help with baby photos, and more moving forward. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there with us.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't express enough how happy we are that we chose Thompson Photography group as our wedding and engagement photographers. My husband and I never had professional photos taken before, but Cassidy and Rachelle were able to make us feel so comfortable. The whole experience was actually fun, and we look forward to having more photos taken in the future. To top it all off, their work is AMAZING!! We are in love with every single photo, and we have gotten countless complements on our photos. Thank you again Cassidy and Rachelle for everything!

Thompson Photography Group 28
    Thompson Photography Group 29
    Thompson Photography Group 30
    Thompson Photography Group 31
    Thompson Photography Group 32
    Thompson Photography Group 33
    Sent on 01/30/2018

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Thompson Photography Group is the best of the best! Debi did my engagement and Wedding photos. Cassidy has done family photos for me before. They both are amazing! Their vision and lighting are the perfect combination for the best photos. You will not regret hiring Thompson Photography Group. They are worth every penny! I can't wait to see our wedding photos when they are done, but I have included some engagement shots so you can see how amazing they are.

Thompson Photography Group 34
    Thompson Photography Group 35
    Thompson Photography Group 36
    Thompson Photography Group 37
    Thompson Photography Group 38
    Sent on 10/17/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

Cassidy and the Thompson Photography Group were PHENOMENAL for our wedding day!! She listened to all my quirky photo requests and had an incredibly vision and noticed things I didn't even catch! The preview pictures are amazing and we can't wait to see the final products!! Thank you Thompson Photography Group!!! You captured all of our wedding memories!! <3 If you're looking for a wedding photographer, this is your go-to group!

Sent on 08/18/2017

LAUREN · Married on 12/02/2016

Such an amazing experience from beginning to end! The photographer was the first thing we booked and I'm so glad we went with Thompson photography! Rachelle was super easy to work with and made everyone feel really comfortable throughout the day. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

The 5-star categories are not enough for this amazing group. My fiance and I recently had our engagement photo shoot with Debi, and it was not only an amazing and super fun experience, but the photos are absolutely flawless. From the very beginning when we began to look into our option for photographers, Cassidy was super quick to respond to e-mails, and was great about answering any questions we had. Nobody else that we talked to even slightly compared. When the day came for our shoot, Matt and I were very nervous and didn't know what to expect, but Debi was awesome. She's super friendly, and was really helpful in walking us through the whole thing. She is also really creative, and helped us get some really amazing shots. There is NO doubt in my mind that we will be using her for our wedding. I would recommend this group to anyone looking for a photographer in the South Florida area!!!

Sent on 07/11/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/17/2016

My husband and I hired Cassidy (and she brought along second shooter Nicole!) to photograph our wedding day, and all I can say is that now, almost three weeks after the wedding, we are still feeling completely in awe of how incredible she was to work with. Leading up to the wedding, Cassidy was always available to answer my emails and always seemed happy and excited to answer any of the many questions I asked her. Day of, when she arrived, she immediately got down to business, gathering my dress, bridesmaids dresses, shoes, jewelry, and other details. Watching her work was mesmerizing, and I already felt like I couldn't wait to see the photos she was taking. She was incredibly flexible and came to the salon where me and my bridesmaids got ready, and her open, friendly personality was felt and appreciated by all of us. She was quick in her work, and I never felt awkward or like I was left standing for a long time waiting for her to get the shot. She is without a doubt a master of her craft.
    We chose a place called Knox Farm for our engagement photos, and again, Cassidy was flexible about going there as well. I'm so glad we did because the setting was PERFECT. It was the most gorgeous day, and the light was exactly what I had been hoping for. Cassidy gave wonderful directions to us, and had us make small changes to each pose to ensure she'd get the shot she wanted.
    After our ceremony, many of our guests commented about how amazed that they were that they never really noticed the photographers taking pictures. They were quiet and unassuming in their work, and this was so appreciated by us all. During the reception, they made sure to capture the most important moments, and never hesitated when I asked for a picture with a friend or family member. The laughter, the tears, the joy - they captured it all, and with smiles on their faces. They were a true joy to work with and we feel so honored to have gotten the chance to. We give TPG our HIGHEST recommendation!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

AMAZING!! Working with Cassidy and Thompson Photography Group was the best wedding decision we made. They were very responsive and made making the decision to go with them easy and stress free. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend choosing them to capture your once in a lifetime event!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/16/2016

I had so much anxiety planning our wedding! We live in New York and we were having a destination wedding in Miami Beach FL & I was scared beyond belief about every wedding vendor I had chose. The Thompson Photography Group was BEYOND AMAZING! We had Debi and Lydia, they were patient and kind. They made us feel so comfortable! I have only been able to see a few photos from our wedding, however they made me cry. They were beyond beautiful!!!! They were very delicate and full of light. Trust me they will not steer you wrong!

We will be coming back to them for newborn pictures, without a doubt!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Thompson Photography Group was beyond amazing to work with! We are so glad we chose them to capture our big day! Cassidy and Debi were phenomenal - from accommodating our special requests, to always answering any questions we had, they were the true definition of professionals. I can not rave about them enough! Thank you so much for such beautiful photographs that we will cherish for our lifetime.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 01/02/2016

They did a great job capturing all the photos I requested.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Hands down the best photographers in the business. LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! They were professional, easy to work with, and fun!!! It was a pleasure to spend the entire day with the photographers, and I was confident I was going to get the shots that I wanted. I am so pleased with the photos- THEY ARE AMAZING!!! I think my friends are jealous of the quality and beauty of my pictures when I show them. Communication before, during, and after the wedding has been easy, timely, and helpful. I recommend Thompson Photography Group to anyone; hiring them will be the best investment you make for your special day!!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/07/2015

In search of photography we turned to WeddingWire and came across Thompson Photography Group. Intrigued by the reviews I reached out and was met by immediate response. Rachelle is not only talented but clearly passionate about what she does. Not a single moment of our wedding was missed. The photos are absolutely gorgeous. The ideas they had were so creative and came out beautiful. I am in love with every single shot, and I can't stop looking at them. They are simply stunning!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

When it comes to your wedding there are many details that are very important to a bride. Way......before I got engaged I fell in love with Thompson Photography Group. They capture the most incredible moments that make your heart smile and eyes fill up with happy tears bringing you right back to that precious moment the picture was taken. Thompson Photography Group was the first vendor I booked when I got engaged! If you're looking for a photographer to capture your story then you have found the perfect one!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Alita · Married on 09/19/2015

Rachelle and Amanda were beyond awesome. They were super professional, organized, friendly, and did an incredible job capturing our day. Rachelle did an awesome job leading the team and was basically our homie by the end of the night. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 09/19/2015

Cassidy and Rachelle and the whole Thompson Photography Group are amazing. Cassidy was so friendly and helpful from our initial conversation. She was very quick to respond to emails and questions and it was very clear that she knows what she is talking about. She helped us plan a wedding timeline based on the best lighting for pictures. The day of our wedding we were running behind schedule and the weather was very questionable for an outdoor ceremony and Rachelle was amazing in getting great shots and keeping me calm :) She was so nice and fun to work with and really did an amazing job despite the stressful circumstances. We love how our pictures turned out and would recommend TPG to any bride.

Sent on 11/12/2015