Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church Reviews

15 Reviews for Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church

• Kelnesha Durrett

Kelnesha · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Wanda and her team were amazing and did everything possible to meet our needs and expectations!! I can't thank her and TJUC enough.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married here on September 8th and it was WONDERFUL! Wanda was so helpful and made sure we had everything exactly the way we wanted it. Our wedding day had a bit of rain so we had to do a little change of plans since we originally were having the ceremony outside is the wooded area. They were so flexible and helpful letting us use the inside of the church day of. We had both the ceremony and reception here. The farmhouse is absolutely beautiful. Everything turned out perfect. My small wedding was exactly how i pictured it and it wouldn't have been this way without TJUC. I highly recommend this venue and Wanda, she's the sweetest!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

I am so glad I chose TJUC to have my wedding. Wanda was so helpful & everyone was extremely nice & the church is beautiful!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Angela · Married on 03/10/2018

I had such a wonderful wedding at Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church, I want to do it again! Absolutely a beautiful venue. I had the ceremony and reception all in one place. Wanda is such a wonderful person. She helped me all the way through the whole wedding process. The day of my wedding Wanda and her staff made sure my day was perfect and running smoothly. I would do it all over again only if I could do it here!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church's reply:

TJ is delighted your wedding was so memorable! Our hospitality coordinator is exceptionally skilled in understanding your needs. Your photos show the happiness on your special day! Best wishes for the future!

Tracy · Married on 11/18/2017

My daughter just got married 11/18/17. Wanda and Diana were AWESOME! I could not have done it without them. I didn't have worried about anything! They even recommended Gary Fields to perform the ceremony! He was the absolute best person for the job! Everyone involved made it so easy with minimum amount of stress!!!! I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding at this church!!! It was absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for everything you did to help us!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Our daughter was recently married st TJUC and we could not have been any more pleased with this choice of venue. Not only was the setting beautiful and the facility spacious, but the hospitality they showed us was beyond what we expected. They went above and beyond to be supportive of the service and the reception plans. They helped us think things through as we were planning and they did spur-of-the-moment thinking as needs arose on the day of the wedding. We just could not have asked for more. Were we to do this again, we would again choose to have this celebration at TJUC. ??

Sent on 06/21/2017

Katie · Married on 05/09/2017

This venue has a range of options, and we were having a small event and their vintage farmhouse was perfect. It was the perfect area for a small and intimate for wedding. It doubled as a ceremony and reception with space for about twenty people to fit comfortably. The decor and arbor were beautiful.

We had intended to have a small exchange of vows and food. Pictures in the back were beautiful with all the greenery.
    They had people on staff to help out as needed.

I couldn't of asked for more and a better price.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church's reply:

So glad you liked our Farmhouse setting! Best wishes to you and James! Thank you for the feedback!

Lisette · Married on 10/08/2016

I couldn't find a better for my wedding, the indoor and outdoor space are great, Wanda is great! very helpful and flexible...
    I truly recommend it.
    thank you so much for make my day and special one!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church's reply:

Thank you, Lisette! Please share our venue with friends and family!

John · Married on 09/24/2016

Wanda was wonderful! She was patient, thoughtful and thorough. The venue is very pretty and very functional as well.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church's reply:

Thank you, John! TJ is glad to offer our outdoor facilities for any types of events.

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

We absolutely could not have asked for a better Wedding and Reception Venue! The quality of service we received and personal care provided was hands down above and beyond what we expected. Wanda was easy to work with and we felt like we were at home dealing with her and everyone we encountered at TJUC! They made our ceremony beautiful and our reception the celebration we wanted to give our friends and family. Our other vendors loved the accommodations and staff as did our wedding party and guests. Again, it would not have been the same had we been anywhere but here! Thanks again for having us!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church's reply:

Wow! Thanks, Lisa! So glad we helped make your special day a success.
  • Curran

Curran · Married on 08/08/2015

We cannot say enough good things about our experiences with Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church regarding our wedding and reception venue. The people and staff involved were wonderful, professional, and very easy to work with. They were very flexible in their venue options. Regarding value, it was both affordable and the facilities were excellent...
    Needless to say, our Wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback! It helps us to know how to provide the best customer service at an affordable price. We hope you consider booking any other celebrations with Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church! Best to you both in the future!

Annishia · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I loved the place, everybody was helpful and nice. We were able to bring any outside vendor and DJ. The price was very reasonable and they had different options to fit my needs. The staff worked very hard to give us everything we asked for and we had a perfect wedding.!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

Outstanding staff! After my wedding I had other friends use Thomas Jefferson for their place to get married because my wedding and reception went flawless. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

I had my wedding on 5/20/17 at Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church. Wanda and Diana were incredibly helpful in the planning process and were easy to get in touch with for any question or concern I had. Wanda especially helped with the technical questions I had about TJ regarding the seating and details of everything. She was even extremely accommodating when we changed our minds at the last minute to have the ceremony inside! The folks at the church even stayed late at the end of the night to help wrap everything up. They also allowed open catering/other vendors and will allow liquor (non-cash bar) as long as it's served from a licensed bartender. The venue itself was beautiful and offers both indoor and outdoor settings for the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church's reply:

Kristen! We are very proud of your review! Thanks. Yes, there were significant changes in the ceremony but we pride ourselves on being flexible and making it your special day!

Janisha · Married on 09/16/2017

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful venue! The ladies are VERY involved in every step and willing to work with you. They worked around my schedule. I am super satisfied.

Sent on 10/30/2017