Thomas Hedges Photography & Videography Reviews

Thomas Hedges Photography & Videography 2
Thomas Hedges Photography & Videography 3
  • Sara

Sara Vita · Married on 05/18/2019

Creative professional with an eye for those magic moments

I was impressed with Thomas before we even spoke. His website indicated not only his talent for photography but also his writing that demonstrated his journalistic and creative edge. Thomas was able to translate what we were looking for in capturing a non traditional unique wedding celebration, and was able to tell a story with photos and having an edge to work outside the box, not just going through the standard wedding shots to create the same type of album your girlfriends have. He captured those fleeting moments that memories are made of. He recognized opportunities for unique angles and situations that resulted in a collection of photos that lead the viewer through the day as if they were actually there. The colors, angles, expression, humor, silliness and tears were photographed against a background of love and fun. He was always there when something picture worthy was happening. While most brides don’t sit in their empty bathtubs after putting on their wedding dress for a few moments of contemplation of the day ahead, and a few moments of utter excitement and resulting silliness, these shots were among my favorites. It was a fun day. Thomas quickly developed a easy rapport with my family and guests and was very personable. I highly recommend Thomas without hesitation. He was great to work with, produced awesome collection photos and made a special day even more memorable. I cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Rebecca Peters · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional and fun videography service

Thomas and his team did such excellent work at our wedding. He was flexible, professional, and fun to work with. I love the content he produced and wouldn’t hesitate to use his services again. Thanks Thomas!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Ronald W. Pierce · Married on 11/30/2018

Ron & Karen's Nuptuals

Our wedding was held in a quaint historical church in Highland Park. Thomas captured the moment so well and so complete, that in showing it to my ailing mother who could not attend she felt the emotions of being their. It will ale=ways be of the greatest value to because a few months later my Mom passed, but I know through Thomas's quality, professionalism, seamless editing, and timely delivery, I was able to have a video that not only captured the moment of my life, but brought another to me.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Joshua e Lasky · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional, creative, and responsive

Thomas was incredible to work with. He has a great eye and was very responsive to our needs. We had a wedding in the woods, and he indulged us by taking a hike on the trail to find the perfect spots for one-of-a-kind shots. Would absolutely recommend him to others looking to document their special day with a talented professional.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Thomas Hedges Photography & Videography 4
    Thomas Hedges Photography & Videography 5
    Thomas Hedges Photography & Videography 6

Tori · Married on 08/18/2018

Thomas was amazing to work with!

Thomas is fantastic! He worked with us closely before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. .He was so easy to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera on the big day. Everything was delivered as promised and was very timely. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Una

Una Percy · Married on 06/08/2018

Everything we could wish for and more!

Our wedding was the culmination of so many dreams that we wanted to make sure we would always remember it -- and Thomas was the perfect photographer and videographer to do that for us. He has an artist's eye for framing and capturing moments that I didn't even notice during the event, and his images brought tears to my eyes when I saw them--so many dear, loved ones brought together in celebration. Thomas was incredibly easy to work with and understood exactly what we were going for. Extremely professional, but also very friendly. And, a big plus, he is fluent in French, so was able to converse with our French-Canadian cousins. There's a lot of stress that goes into a big event like this, but having an artistic, easy-going pro like Thomas document it for our memories definitely took a load off our minds!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 10/07/2017

Highly recommended!

Thomas was able to fit our wedding in (videography) on short notice. He is very friendly and produced a great product that we are now able to enjoy forever. He is very professional and went above and beyond to fully capture our special day.

Sent on 08/30/2019