Thomas Farm Weddings & Events Reviews

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 5
Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 6
Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 7

Charley · Getting married on 10/15/2022

I love Thomas Farms!! It's a beautiful venue perfect for any large event! I so enjoyed having our family pictures taken there this fall!

Sent on 01/28/2017
  • Britteny

Britteny L Warf · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Liz is awesome

Absolutely love liz and her property she and my fiance got along well and she was verry inviting to our son

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lori Darter · Married on 06/08/2019

June Wedding

This is a wonderful venue! Jody and Liz worked hard to make everything perfect. They were always quick to respond to questions and went the extra mile to make us happy. Unfortunately we had a ton of rain the week before the wedding and off and on the wedding day. Jody worked with us to have a backup plan if it rain and it went smoothly. Luckily we had the ceremony outside before it started again. Beautiful wedding and great people to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review Lori! I really enjoyed planning and working with you over the last year and am so thankful everything turned out so beautiful! - Jody

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Loved Thomas Farm!

Not only is Jody the best but the venue is amazing. Absolutely breathe taking. And if you book with them Jody becomes a good friend. I really enjoyed working with her and I am so glad I chose to have my wedding here.

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 8
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 9
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 10
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 11

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kelsey!!!! Your kind words mean so much!!! It was wonderful to celebrate with you and Garrett! Best wishes for many more wonderful years and many more celebrations to come!

Shawna · Married on 10/27/2018

A-m-a-z-z-i-n-g

Jody and Liz take guest and make them family. We could not have asked for a better place. We hope to have future family events here.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Shawna for taking the time to post a review!!! Your wedding was a wonderful celebration!!!
  • Kara

Kara Grindstaff · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Day

An amazing family and stunning venue. They go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is beautiful, magical, and stress free!

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 12
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 13
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 14
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 15

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the indefinite review!! Your wedding was a fairytale! It was a joy to be part of your special day!

Smith Family · Married on 10/20/2018

A wonderful blessing far beyond our expectations!

Our son and his fiancée's wedding was very different and unique. They are both very theatrical individuals and their wedding was part Hobbit and part Alice In Wonderland. Just a simple, beautiful conventional wedding can have issues and setbacks, not to mention the challenges such a theatrical wedding can present. Jodi and Liz were so supportive and enthusiastic from the very beginning! They went far and above what any family could ask or even hope for to make sure that this special day was filled with wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime no matter what little surprises might pop up at any moment. Their whole family steps up to make sure everything is ready on time and goes just like clockwork! I cannot say enough about how blessed and pleased we were that we found such a perfect setting and that it is run by folks who care so much about making everything just right!! Thank you Jodi and Liz and all the Thomas Farm family and staff! You are amazing!!

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 16
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 24
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 25
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 26

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review! We loved working with your family! Nathan and Kara are an amazing couple and we are so happy for them!
  • Kim

Kim Hunt · Married on 10/13/2018

Thomas Farm Wedding review

Our daughter’s wedding at Thomas Farms was amazing. Someone described it as a Hallmark movie wedding and that’s a perfect description. The facility is well equipped for both the bride and the groom. The setting is picturesque and the owners are well organized and extremely helpful.
    I highly recommend Thomas Farm.

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 27

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Dr Hunt for taking the time to post such a great review! Hailey’s wedding was like a Hallmark Wedding! It was a joy to celebrate with your family!
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

We got married at Thomas Farm in October. It was the most beautiful wedding! I grew up riding horses so this horse farm was the perfect venue for me. They were very professional and took pride in their farm. We also did not have to worry about putting up decorations or taking it down, as the venue did all that. I highly recommend this farm for your wedding

Sent on 12/14/2018

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Hailey for taking the time to post such a great review! You were such a gorgeous and kind bride and we were so happy to celebrate with you!

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Thomas Farms is absolutely beautiful and beyond perfect. They are very easy to work with and made our day amazing and stress free. We could not have asked for a better venue and not to mention the Thomas Family is some of the nicest people you could ever meet. Anyone looking for a venue I highly recommend Thomas Farms you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for taking the time to post such a great review! We loved celebrating with you and your family!

Krystal · Married on 05/12/2018

The place is so beautiful and the people are amazing. They really took the stress out of the wedding. I had looked at so many places before we found this one and from the first time we went to look at the venue and talk to Jodi we knew that it was perfect. Everyone raved about the venue and how beautiful it was. You have choices on where you want to get married how you want it set up they help with rehearsal and just take their time to make sure you're happy.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 32
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 33
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 34

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! It was a joy to be part of your special day!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

We were able to have our baby shower at this venue! It is absolutely gorgeous! The Thomas family is amazing to work with and so accommodating! We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 42
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 43
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 44

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect for what I had in mind for my "fairy tale" wedding. The staff was amazing, friendly, helpful, and I could not have asked for more from anyone involved! The scenery was beautiful, the horses were gorgeous and well cared for, and the lighting was nothing short of breathtaking! I highly recommend Thomas Farm as a venue, and I appreciate the efforts that were put into making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 45
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 46
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 47
    Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 48

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for the wonderful review! It was a joy to be a part of your wedding!

Garrett · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelsey and I had our dream wedding here. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Jody is so awesome to work with. Her help and positive energy was contagious. Rehearsal and day of she had the reins. I bet I asked for Jody 10 times that day and no matter my need Jody made it happen. This place is great but the awesome staff with Jody's lead can't be beat. Once you meet her you will understand. Thank you so much Jody!

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 49

Cathy · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful venue, excellent service, felt pampered and an honored guest. Honestly couldn't think of anything that could have made it better! My new daughter got her dream wedding! Thank u so much Jody Thomas! Beautiful, pampered, amazing I could go on and on! Absolutely magical!

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events 50

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review!!! You were an honored guest! It was a joy to be a part of your family's event!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

We can not say enough about our experience with Thomas Farms! It was all we could have wished for and so much more! Everything was planned seamlessly, never seen any chaos, and Jody was always quick to respond to emails with all the crazy questions we had! She was so patient and just utterly amazing in keeping things under control! All of our guest's had an amazing time, and our friends and family brag every time we see them about how beautiful and perfect every thing was. We are ever so thankful we found Thomas Farms, because they really made our fairy tale wedding come true. They truly care about making your day perfect in every way. We love you Thomas Farm Peeps!!!!

Amanda & Andrew Smith

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda!!! It was a joy to be part of your and Drew's wedding! It really was a special day and we loved celebrating with you both!!

L. · Married on 05/20/2017

I was recently maid of honor at a wedding held at Thomas Farm and the entire experience was exceedingly positive and, honestly, downright magical. The grounds are simply stunning: the farm itself sits in a valley of rolling hills and is surrounded by gorgeous pastures and trees. There are so many picturesque places on the grounds for wedding photos and for your guests to wander, and the horse stable was transformed into a breathtaking reception space with chandeliers and custom lighting. The setting is exquisite, but I was also impressed by the level of customer service from the Thomas family. Their attention to detail is meticulous and they genuinely care about creating and customizing a unique celebration space for their clients. I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

"I feel like I'm in a movie, it's incredible" - that's what our guests told us on our wedding day, blown away by the beautiful setting Thomas Farm provided for our wedding. My fiance and I live in Charlotte and wanted a destination setting that was elegant without being stuffy and didn't require a plane ticket. The farm was a perfect fit. The equestrian setting was the perfect backdrop for the most elegant dinner party we'll probably every have(!), complete with linens, china and vintage crystal, that ran the length of the long hall between stalls - perfect length to seat all our guests. Cocktail hour and after-dinner dancing were both held in the large area at the end of the barn with views out to the pastures and that amazing canopy of lights overhead. Our photographer captured our first dance under that huge chandelier - so incredible!! Between the ceremony and reception, while my new husband and I took a few family photos, our guests were taking photos with the pastures, horses, goats, you name it! This is seriously one of the most insta-worthy places you'll ever see.

The logistics of the space are ideal: parking is easy; it's a quick van ride to the best hotels in town if you're providing transportation (we did); the bridal parlor is a sweet place to prep with your party (and I loved having a private bathroom in there so you can tackle the whole needing-to-go-while-in-a-wedding-dress thing during the reception); there's a separate room for groomsmen to change and hang suit bags, etc. Thomas Farm staff are also amazing. It's truly a family affair, and they have the whole crew on the ready to help with whatever comes up throughout the day. We can't say enough good things about this place or the people who run it. We feel like we found a hidden gem and would encourage anyone else looking for an outdoor venue to book your wedding here before it gets "discovered"!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a great review Jessica! Your wedding was truly stunning and we were so proud to be a part of it!

Taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

Beautiful farm with unique landscapes, perfect for any special occasion! The horses are a wonderful touch as well! This farm also has an amazing bridal parlor fit for any bride!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Beautiful country location. Excellent service. Could not have been happier with our shower venue. Did amazing maternity photos that we fell in love with instantly.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Adam · Married on 04/30/2015

Very easy to work with! Answered any questions that I had about anything that I needed! After you book this venue, you know that everything will be taken care of and that you will not have any worry for your special day!! Highly recommend and would book again!!

Sent on 01/31/2017