10 Reviews for Thomas Bartler Photography

10 Thomas Bartler Photography Reviews

Thomas photographed our wedding yesterday. We were so pleased with him! He interacted well with our guests and truly captured every moment of our big day. We received many compliments from our guests regarding his work during the day! We had a large wedding (240 people) and he did an excellent job coordinating people for pictures after the ceremony and during the reception. We loved that he showed us some of the pictures directly after taking them too! He was extremely flexible with schedules during the day and traveled to several different locations to capture all the shots we wanted. His ideas for different shots were great too! He was very organized and a true professional. We would highly highly recommend Thomas for any wedding! We had an amazing experience! We can't wait to see our pictures and have no doubt that they will be lovely!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Bartler was excellent to work with!

He met us at a location that was local to us so we did not have to travel. He explained everything to us in detail regarding how things could be done. He explained pricing, options, and extras. The price of each of the packages were very reasonable.

We decided to book him and we could not have been more happy with the results.

Mr. Bartler showed up promptly at the agreed upon time on the wedding day. He stayed on schedule with the wedding. He had previously provided us with a picture check list that we could fill out and give to him on the day of. My maid of honor forgot this, but that did not even phase him. He took pictures that we requested, pictures that he thought we would want, etc. He did an excellent job. During the actual wedding I can honestly say that I didn't even know he was there. Same thing at the reception - unless we posed for the photos we didn't even know he was taking them. I find this amazing! He got so many great candid shots!

The pictures turned out beautfully! All you have to do is check the website to see that Mr. Bartler does quality work. His pictures are not "hokey" like some other photographers; they look like real art.

I can't even count how many photographers I checked out only to be disappointed in their pictures, pricing, or overall service feedback. Thomas Bartler Photography has to be the best in the area for the price and quality.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was wonderful. After two photgraphers had to be fired, we finally found Bartler Photography. He was great to work with and really respected our opinions on what we wanted (and really didn't want) in our photography. The pictures came out really great, and oh my, does he provide a selection!We had around 2600 photos to choose from, all on our CD, and he we told him he could leave early (there was nothing much left to shoot)!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thomas Bartler was a great value and our pictures turned out wonderful!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed working with Thomas. He was always timely, friendly and focused on giving us the best wedding photos possible. He did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Steph, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thomas did a great job with our pictures! He was easy to work with and easy to contact. Did not fail to take pictures of every special moment. Took many pictures to make sure he got a good one where no one is blinking. Also took a lot of great candid pictures. Great price for what we got!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/10/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I haven't seen the finals yet, but my pics are posted on his website. I really loved working with Thomas. He was so friendly, and would do anything you wanted to get great pictures. He is not one of the more well-known photogs around here, but he doesn't miss a single thing at the wedding and takes tons of shots to make sure to get the right one. I was very happy with working with him all day. And again, this is actually where I trimmed the budget which I know most brides don't do, and he did great.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/15/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mr. Bartler did a wonderful job at our wedding! The photos are beautiful! I looked around at a lot of other photographers before finding him and if I had gone to someone else, I could have payed literally 3 or 4 times the amount I did for the same high-quality photos. He was easy to work with and now we have some great photos to remember our wedding. My husband and I definitely recommend Thomas Bartler!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Bartler was an excellent photographer. He required very minimal assistance and was able to take charge of organizing photos when needed. He was very accomadating and willing to work with our wedding party. He also was very personable. I definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/2/11, 1 Review