39 Reviews for Thirteen Media

Raw Footage (2)
Short Form (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
39 Thirteen Media Reviews

My husband and I loved our experience working with all members of Thirteen Media! Charity first met with us at a local coffee shop to answer any questions or concerns we had regarding our wedding video. She served as the point of contact until our wedding day and offered advice, guidance, and referrals for additional vendors. Maddie and Paul served as our videographers on our special day and did an amazing job! They both made us feel comfortable and confident in shots and were extremely flexible when timelines did not go as planned. They also worked together flawlessly with our photographer, respecting one another. We cannot wait to see the the beautiful cinematic production Thirteen Media will create of our special day. Thank you

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

Thirteen Media is absolutely fantastic! Charity and her husband went above and beyond to capture our day. From the inquiries to payment and coordination, she was so easy to work with. She sent us a questionnaire prior to the wedding asking us what our vision of a wedding video was, and she NAILED IT. Charity’s passion for her work is evident in each and every one of the videos she makes. If you book Thirteen Media for your wedding video you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Grant, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thirteen Media was very professional, on time and flexible. They moved around getting the shots I wanted. They also asked me ahead of time what shots were important to ensure they were captured. They put a mic on the appropriate people to get speaking parts throughout our wedding and showed up early to capture getting ready and first look. Oh and you can't beat a drone. :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Consummate professionals. Provided a wonderful product at a fair price. We will cherish the video forever. Charity was so responsive and nice to work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Digital Download, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Our video captured our day absolutely perfect! It is something we will always cherish! Thirteen media had excellent communication with us throughout our wedding planning! Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

One of my favorite vendors!
They wanted to make this as special as our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. Every time, I see the video it takes me back to that day. Thirteen Media was very professional! I barely knew they were there but they got everything that I wanted included in the video. This was a great value!!!

Profile Picture C, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One of the best decisions we made! We love our videos and Charity is absolutely the sweetest person! We could not be more thrilled with videos and her team! I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Charity and her team are amazing to work with! Our wedding video was everything we could have wanted and more!! I loved how she asked if we wanted certain areas/traditions of our wedding highlighted. We also got married in a Catholic Church and her team was very respectful during all parts of mass and did an amazing job!!!! Wouldn’t trade them for the world!

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thirteen Media was the best decision we made for our big day and one of our favorite vendors to work with. The team is so incredibly sweet and made the day fun! Our wedding was perfectly captured on video and I rewatch my wedding trailer pretty much every day. There are plenty of packages to fit your wedding day needs and they are worth every penny. Thirteen Media is AMAZING and I would recommend them every time. Thank you for allowing us to relive our special day!

-Elisa and Beau Coleman

Profile Picture Elisa, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download

Charity was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was a true professional and the quality of the videos blew us away. We are blessed and forever grateful for the amazing job she did.

If you need to capture a memorable moment, you need Thirteen Media!

Profile Picture Ashanti, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thirteen Media Weddings has made our wedding day into a new reality that we get to relive for the rest of our lives. A lot of our wedding decor was DIY inspired so all the small details that we prepared definitely got overlooked as we focused on each other for the day. It was so refreshing and new to see everything we had made together on the best day ever in our video. They executed all of our wishes and truly captured the most precious moments of our day. The drone footage is to die for, the videographers have the sweetest souls and were so easy to work with (our photographers also mentioned they loved working with them) and the owner/editor is truly one of a kind. She has been so patient with us and has always gone above and beyond to make sure we are happy and have all the footage we want included. They are incredibly hard working people who want nothing but the best for you. We would highly recommend them for any dreams that need to come true!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thirteen Media shot my proposal and not only captured the raw emotion, but told the elaborate story seamlessly! They are easy to work with, professional, and beyond talented. You won't regret using them! I am able to relive those sweet moments again and again and I am forever grateful for that!

Profile Picture Annie, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Could not have asked for a better experience with Thirteen Media! Not only were my wedding videos amazing...Charity and her team were very friendly and responsive. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great experience from start to finish! Charity and her team were so professional and easy to communicate with. We received our videos quickly after the wedding and have had soo many compliments on them! They captured our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thirteen Media is the BEST choice for wedding videography! Charity is the sweetest and most helpful person I have ever met. She is a joy to be around and does everything she can to make your wedding day perfect! She has this beautiful ability to capture love stories and create the perfect representation of your wedding day. I could not be more thankful I got to know Charity and work with her! I would hire Thirteen Media again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Charity was a DREAM to work with. This team is amazing. They were so easy to work with and flexible in choosing our package and our videos are an amazing quality. Each video put together (and the whole ceremony video) were perfect and I could not recommend them more. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding video! We could not be happier with the service we received from Thirteen Media! They were able to travel outside of their normal area to accommodate our wedding location and was able to capture every detail from our venue even with it being their first time there! We will definitely be purchasing all of our raw footage from the day because our video was that good! I would absolutely recommend Thirteen Media to any bride that is looking into a videographer!

Profile Picture Breanna, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

She was incredible!!!! We had to push our wedding up since my mom was ill with cancer. With only 3 weeks to plan, it was so comforting to know I was going to have them at the wedding! They did an AMAZING job! Very professional, the most joyful and calming person I interacted with on that day, and loved how quickly we got the beautiful video back! Couldn’t recommend more! She was the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charity was awesome. She was so easy to work with and went above and beyond of what I asked her to do. I considered not having a wedding videographer and now I am so glad that I didn't miss out because my video is a memory that I will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thirteen Media was amazing! We were pulling off a last minute wedding and Charity was so good about meeting me and answering all my questions. The video was perfect, beyond anything I could have ever imagined! They came to us a few days before the wedding with the drone idea and it translated beautifully to the video. I really can't say enough great things about them. I have recommended them to another bride and will continue to recommend them. At first I was unsure if I even wanted a wedding video but after seeing it I know it was the best decision I made. Tom and I will forever have this video to look back on!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't thank thirteen media enough for the work you all did. We had so much fun and glad you all were a part of our big day.

Profile Picture James, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thirteen Media is the absolute BEST!!!! They were the most fun to have video our wedding, and our wedding video was amazingly perfect!!! Their attention to details in our video were stunning!! I will cherish our video for a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Hope, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charity and the entire team was outstanding in every way. We cannot begin to tell you how grateful we are we made the investment to work with them. All of my friends and family were just mesmerized by the final product and continually say they blew it out of the water!!! Not only are they a talented group to work with, but they are wonderful people, too. Paul and Maddie shot our films and were with us on our wedding day - they made us so comfortable and were so great to get to know. Charity's editing skills are top notch, and she is super responsive to all messages. We LOVED working with Thirteen Media, and I am so grateful they shared their talents with us for our wedding video!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I am so thankful that we used Thirteen Media! From the moment that my fiancé and I met with Charity, we saw her passion for documenting weddings and giving the glory to God. The second that we walked out of our meeting, we knew Thirteen Media was the perfect videography team for our wedding! Charity did a great job of checking in before the wedding and making sure that everything was good to go. We filled out a detailed questionnaire to show what aspects were important to our wedding day. Additionally, Charity was in contact with our venue and made sure that she had all of the correct equipment. I cannot speak highly enough about the professionalism of Thirteen Media! Our wedding day was an absolute blast! Paul and Charity were both so joyful and encouraging! They both made a strong impression with our families and friends. Charity was so prompt in delivering our wedding video and we cannot express how precious it is to us! It is the perfect glimpse of our wedding and always makes us tear up at the sweetness of that day. We are also so thankful that we have our full wedding ceremony! Overall, we could not be happier with Thirteen Media!

Profile Picture User7412790, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Literally the best decision I made for my wedding day! Charity is such a delight!!! She has the perfect easygoing cheerful personality. She knows exactly what she's doing!!! The week after our wedding she finished our 5 minute video trailer. I was shocked! Our video couldn't have been more well done! I would recommend thirteen media to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews