Thirteen Acres Photography Reviews

Thirteen Acres Photography 5
Thirteen Acres Photography 6
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 09/01/2019

wonderful couple and amazing work!

Bryn and Loren are amazing to work with! We booked them for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn't be happier. They are great at making the whole experience be at ease which was great given how awkward me and my husband are. We're bad at the cute romantic stuff but Bryn was always fabulous in helping direct for poses and the work is lovely! highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Alexis · Married on 07/22/2016

Absolutely loved working with Bryn. She is fun, laid back and down to earth. I used her for boudoir photos and our wedding photos. I specifically requested "natural" looking photos that were not over exposed and she did an absolutely perfect job.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

Bryn was amazing taking the photos for my daughters wedding. She is very patient, kind and creative.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Juliette · Married on 05/30/2014

Bryn was amazing! We had a small intimate ceremony at the downtown Lansing courthouse with photos taken in front of the Capital Building. The photos are amazing; they look like something out of a magazine!

She was friendly and answered all of our many questions before the big day and was cheerful and patient while shooting. She made sure to get pictures of everything we requested and had some great ideas to add.

We were so thrilled without wedding pictures that we are asking her do our holiday photos this year.

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Such a great couple to work with!

Bryn is AWESOME. I was really torn when it came to a photographer. I know you get what you pay for but I still had SUCH a hard time looking at $3-4K packages. When I found Thirteen Acres I loved their shots and their pricing. We had a great experience with the engagement shoot and just got our sneak peeks from the wedding and are even more in love! Bryn handles most of the communication and she’s fun and really laid back which I love. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Thirteen Acres Photography 7
    Thirteen Acres Photography 8
    Thirteen Acres Photography 9
    Thirteen Acres Photography 10
    Thirteen Acres Photography 11
    Thirteen Acres Photography 12

Bryn did a great job at our wedding she is very flexible and easy to get along with! She wants to make the day as easy as possible for you! I love my pictures so far and can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Suzanne · Married on 04/14/2018

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

We were the most disappointed in the video. The footage of the video did not have an extensive amount on top of the ceremony, even though there was taping supposedly happening the entire time. The footage was grainy for the most part and not great sound quality for the ceremony and mostly very close up. The remainder of the footage had music playing over it for a lot of the video and instead of breaking the music for any exchanges between my husband and I or special guests, the music was paused more than one time for the commentary of the photography/video team, which isn’t what we want or need to remember for the day and over all didn't make it a professional quality product. We were also a bit disappointed in the quality of photos we received for the wedding, compared to our engagement photos as well as what photos are advertised on their portfolio. We were happy to get a handful of nice photographs, but overall the photos, especially indoor (and it was a rainy day, so this was most) lacked the right color/exposure. Many had a yellow cast to them and were not well focused overall. Other concerns included very few of the formal photos showed any of the extensive lace detailing of my wedding dress, some had strange shadows around our eyes, etc. Our engagement photos were much higher quality in color, clarity and exposure in general so the product from the wedding was even more surprising. We were able to get a few pictures that we consider well done and keepsakes, but disappointed at those photos that could have been exceptional that just didn’t reach expectations.I also reached out to Bryn after the wedding expressing my concerns, noted word for word above, and the response was completely unprofessional. She stated we had been told they were "only natural light photographers" which was untrue, as both of our venues were inside, we would not have chosen them, that their video equipment was broken that day, etc. I was blocked from review on facebook after email.

Sent on 09/09/2018