ThirdEyeSamuel Reviews

9 Reviews for ThirdEyeSamuel

• Megan

Megan B. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Highly recommend!

My fiancé and I always get very nervous before taking photos because it can be kind of awkward at times. Not with this duo! Sam and Karly are awesome. They made us feel very calm and relaxed during our engagement photo session and it really showed in our photos. They both have great eyes for capturing AMAZING moments and my fiancé and I were SO SO HAPPY with the results. They use the outdoors and nature in super unique ways that create gorgeous photos that beautifully encapsulate the moment! We were so happy that we immediately decided to choose them for photography/videography for our wedding! I HIGHLY recommended ThirdEyeSamuel! If you’re looking for Austin Wedding Photographers and Videographers, my fiancé and I 100% recommend ThirdEyeSamuel

Sent on 01/29/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea M. · Getting married on 05/01/2022

Our EPIC photo shoot with Samuel & Karly

We had the most amazing time with Samuel and Karly at our adventurous ‘Trash the Dress’ photo shoot. Wearing my wedding gown in an epic outdoor location while suspended in the sky was an experience of a lifetime! Sam and Karly at ThirdEyeSamuel are THE best Adventure Elopement Photographers and Videographers, and I cannot recommend them enough. They went above and beyond to create an unforgettable experience and authentically capture every moment on camera.. from multiple angles, too! I will forever cherish this day and the many beautiful images and videos

Sent on 01/18/2021

ThirdEyeSamuel's reply:

We're all famous now. But like niche famous so the best kind. Congrats on helping to evolve the industry! We love you both and are excited to adventure with you both soon. Highline weddings coming in 2021.
  • Kirti

Kirti M. · Married on 03/01/2021

Engagement Shoot

We booked Samuel and Karly for our engagement pictures, and I cannot recommend them enough. They met with us at Butler Park and captured our session so beautifully. Both my fiancé and I are extremely awkward in front of the camera, but they did such a great job of talking us through the shoot. Samuel and Karly are so easy-going and funny and kind, and it just turned into a really fun afternoon for us. The pictures turned out amazing and Samuel got them back to us in just one day! We were able to use them for our wedding announcement, and we have gotten so many compliments on them! If you're looking for a wedding photographer in the central Texas area, definitely book them!

Sent on 12/17/2020

ThirdEyeSamuel's reply:

Kirti and Peren it was such a pleasure to photograph your engagement at Butler Metro Park in Austin, TX! We're so grateful to have been chosen to create such intimate work for you. Praying all the best for your life together, thank you!
  • F

Franco E. · Married on 11/15/2020

Excellent Photagrapher!

Samuel was an excellent photographer before during and after the shoot. His assistance for my engagement photos was everything I could have asked for and more! His communication was clear and very responsive. He helped me talk my ideas through and make a plan I was confident in. The day of, he was extremely polite and creative with finding the right spots and angles for the best pictures. Lastly the photo turnaround was faster than I anticipated and I couldn’t have been happier with the results. I can very easily recommend his services to anyone who may need him for any event, you won’t be disappointed. I look forward to my next event when I will return to Thirdeyesamuel for all my photography needs.

Sent on 11/18/2020

ThirdEyeSamuel's reply:

Thank you Franco & Victoria and congratulations on your engagement! Karly and I loved creating with you two at the Zilker Botanical Gardens and we're grateful to have been a part!

Kelsi J. · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely love!

Samuel and his wife, Karly, did such an amazing job filming my wedding. I love the final video, it captured everything we ever wanted. Can’t wait to continue to watch it in years to come to relive our big day. Samuel and Karly were both very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Karley and Samuel blended right in and seem so down to earth. They were there to capture every special moment! Definitely recommend for anyone’s wedding! We received the video in just 3 days! They also took photographs on top of the photographer I hired, which I can’t wait to see, the preview looked fantastic. Thank you Sam and Karly! Y’all were amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2020

ThirdEyeSamuel's reply:

Karly and I are so grateful to have been present for your wedding and to have been trusted to create eternal memories for you and James! You two really do seem perfect for one another, we are amazed that our life involves being around so much love. Thank you so very much for the kind words in your review, it really does mean the world to us!

With gratitude,
    Samuel & Karly

Tara D. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best experience ever!

Samuel and Karly truly make your special day into a piece of beautiful art. I told them a few moments that I for sure wanted captured and they did not miss a single thing! They listen to your expectations and what’s most important to you and make an incredible masterpiece around it. They love what they do and it shows through all of their work! Don’t miss out on working with this beautiful couple!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Layne

Layne A. · Married on 08/30/2020

Beautiful and Creative Photography by kind-hearted husband and wife team

So many great things to say about Sam and Karly... Where do I even begin?! It was such a blessing to have crossed paths with these two. They did an outstanding job on my wedding video and photography! Sam had called me prior to the wedding to introduce himself and asked what I wanted captured on camera- it was a nice way to show he really cared about our day. Sam and Karly were thorough, knew exactly what to do and they even arrived hours before the event to make sure everything was set up just right. They exceeded my expectations and left a genuine long lasting impression on me and the wedding guest. We all instantly loved them and their warm, inviting demeanor- as if they were old friends. Meeting them and looking back on the work they did for us brings me so much joy and I'll always be so thankful for them and their hard work. They are a MUST for your next event! Nothing but beautiful and creative work!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah A. · Married on 07/03/2020

Engagement Photoshoot

Sam & Karly were a pleasure to work with during our engagement photoshoot in downtown Austin. They took us to the perfect locations that fit the aesthetic we were looking for. They provided us with great direction and their calm nature made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We’ve already recommended ThirdEyeSamuel to our friends and family. We’re extremely satisfied with the end product and can’t wait to work with them again on our big day!

Sent on 12/06/2020