Things Remembered Reviews

274 | Henderson, NV

274 Reviews for Things Remembered

• arya

Arya · Getting married on 10/10/2020

This business is the best! I got everything I wanted and at a great price! I think everyone should go this route when looking for gifts!

Sent on 07/09/2009
  • Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Engraved Gifts

We had the most beautiful mugs engraved as gifts for the best man and groomsmen from things remembered and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

Things remembered took care of my bridesmaid gifts and my flower girl gift and they did a beautiful job and engraving was perfect and I can't say enough about how gorgeous everything was highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Their engraving was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Samantha & Eric

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2016

We ordered custom cufflinks for our groomsmen and had a 5 star experience! Great customer service, quick shipping and beautiful cufflinks that were exactly what we wanted! We also bought a few little favors in store and had a positive experience! We will definitely be doing some more shopping through Things Remembered in the near future!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Alexandra · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I purchased engraved ornaments, beer mugs, champagne glasses, and cuff links for various family members and wedding party members. We ordered everything online, and the ordering process was so straight forward! We had so many font and design options, and everything turned out BEAUTIFUL! We picked our items up in the store, and the employees were helpful and professional. Everyone loved their gifts!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Kristine · Married on 06/25/2016

We got our cake serving and flute set here. They did an amazing job and look wonderful! We will cherish them for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/15/2016

mike · Married on 04/23/2016

we used things remembered for a majority of our bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts. The staff were all very helpful and responsive. everyone was very pleased with their custom gifts.

Sent on 05/14/2016

I purchased gifts for my groomsmen from Things Remembered in Zona Rosa. I was very pleased with the quality of product I received. The staff was very kind and helpful to me in the store and answered all of my questions very thoroughly. I felt comfortable doing business with them and felt like I would be very pleased. I was given a great deal of choices in the font and wording on my gifts. Not only was everything accurately done, but the lettering looked amazing. The work took a little over an hour - I was amazed at how fast and efficient this service was. The staff also provided me a membership card that same day. I feel like this store is a great place to find customized engraved gifts for loved ones since you can deal directly with the merchant in person. The amount of options was very helpful in how I selected my choices. I would definitely recommend this business for wedding gifts.

Sent on 04/24/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

I ordered personalized makeup bags for my bridesmaids from here. The quality and variety of colors was very good. A good place to look for wedding party gifts.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Tina · Married on 10/10/2015

Our engraved champagne flutes were the perfect touch to add to our special day!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • micalyn

micalyn · Married on 08/22/2015

Things Remembered has been wonderful with helping us prepare gifts for our loved ones. Everything from styles, to fonts and all within our budget. They even signed us up for their rewards program so we save even more money every time we go. The quality is always professional and beautiful. They literally have something for everyone. I will always go to them for gifts.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Evangeline · Married on 07/25/2015

We used Things Remembered for our wedding gifts for our parents-- 2 mothers, 1 father. We got custom lockets for our mothers, in which we engraved personal messages and had a photo inside. For my father, we got him a custom pocket watch, which was also engraved. The service was super quick (ready the next day). The quality was perfect, and they loved it!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/26/2015

Purchased personalized gifts for parents of the bride, mother of the groom, bridesmaids and groomsmen. Everyone loved the gifts! The gold mirrored compacts are so beautiful! Nice job on the engraving & glass etching too.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Leah · Married on 11/07/2014

Loved the quality of the bracelets I got my girls for my wedding, They absolutely loved them!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Brigette · Married on 10/21/2014

Very great work here, they know how to help u capture the moment on your big day.

Sent on 11/05/2014

I went in looking for something special and something my girls could use over and over again. I found the perfect things... A cell phone stylus and charm! I has each girls name engraved on them and I know they will love them and get good use.

Sent on 06/28/2014

I ordered all of my bridal gifts here. The order was exactly correct and the engraving added individuality to each gift

Sent on 06/05/2014

I ordered my wedding set from this company. Everything was polished and engraved correctly. The staff was very professional and all of my items came back within a week of my order.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Beautifully done cake cutting set! Glasses were perfect too!

Sent on 08/04/2014

We ordered engraved frames for our dads and cuff links for the groomsmen and they were all beautiful!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Tonya · Married on 07/07/2014

Thank you for the wonderful personalized gifts for our wedding party!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

We used Things Remembered for our gifts to our Groomsmen and Bridesmaids. We purchased Beer Mugs for the guys and Necklaces and a Small Jewelry Box for the girls. We had the Mugs and the Boxes Personalized for each person. We ordered online and picked it up in the store to save on the shipping cost. They were also having a sale so we only paid for the personalization on two of the Mugs. They did a great job, there was one mug that wasn't correct, but the redid it for us at no extra charge, since it was their error.

Sent on 08/16/2014

My husband was very last minute with getting his groomsmen gifts--but Things Remembered delivered within 2 hours after ordering. The service quick and the personalized gifts came out great! Great place to go if you want something special in a short amount of time!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Krina · Married on 05/24/2014

We got groomsman gifts here and they came out awesome. The staff even gave me a free luggage tag with my soon-to-be married name on it!

Sent on 08/18/2015