Thewmatt Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Thewmatt Photography

• Allyn

Allyn B. · Married on 04/10/2021

Highly recommend!

Matthew was so great to work with. A year before the wedding he was willing to meet with me and spend some extra time to drive thru Glacier National Park and find the best spots for our wedding day pictures. He was very responsive to all of my messages/questions that I had beforehand, and you can't beat his pricing for the service he provides. The photos we ended up with definitely surpassed my expectations. He was also full of knowledge about the area and had many suggestions of places to check out, including the best places to eat and drink in the area. Photographer and tour guide in one, you can't beat that!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Steve C. · Married on 10/22/2020

Matt was amazing!

We met Matt through our officiant and got SO LUCKY. He was so fun to work with and took amazing photos. He even found perfect places for photos as we had never been to Glacier. Highly recommend Matt. Great prices too.

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Tasha

Tasha H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely amazing!

You can’t go wrong with Matt! He is absolutely amazing. He is always in contact with you, checking up on you during your planning. We had a super laid back wedding and he fit right in with both sides. He captured some great moments that I had no idea he was there for but I’m thankful for that! He is just great all the way around and we will definitely be going to him for any important events in life.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Anna

Anna H. · Married on 08/15/2020

10/10 highly recommend

Matt was such a pleasure to work with! He was easy to get ahold of, and always approachable. We chose to get engagement photos done and it was the best money we ever spent. Matt is a super cool guy to hang out with, and an even better photographer. His ability to read people to get the best shot was awesome. Furthermore, photos were returned quite quickly, which was great. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2020

Shona D. · Married on 08/01/2020

Beautiful Candid Shots With An Editorial Flare

Matthew is a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him as a photographer. He is very easy going, professional, and timely. Our wedding ran a little behind schedule but Matthew helped us stay on track throughout our wedding and made sure to capture all of the moments from our big day. If you are looking for  candid shots with an editorial flare Matthew should be your first choice!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Norman

Norman G. · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic!

Matt and April are amazing photographers! Matt was our main contact and he was very easy to work with, especially when things could be seemingly stressful. He is worth every penny and delivered BEAUTIFUL photos. Many photographer friends commented on his great work and I can't give him enough praise for the level of professionalism and flexibility he showed during our wedding planning. If you want someone who is fair, fun, and talented - then Thewmatt Photography is a winner!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 08/03/2019

If I could Thewmatt Photography more the 5 stars I would

If your looking for a photographer Matt is absolutely amazing! I found his work on here and started following him on instagram and absolutely loved his work. We planned our Montana wedding from New Jersey and Matt met us in East Glacier and took photos of us getting ready and then met us at our ceremony site in St. Mary’s. He even came out the following day to take pictures during our hike (I needed to hike that dress somewhere). Weddings can get a little hectic and he just rolled with it and assured me everything was normal. Our whole experience was just so much better because we felt comfortable being photographed and our kids liked him and cooperated so well, even our very moody five year old daughter. I do t think I can say enough good things. If you are looking for a photographer Thewmatt Photography is wonderful. We will definitely be booking him again for family reunion pictures.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kathryn · Married on 08/02/2019

Fantastic Photos and Great Guy

I give Matt and Thewmatt photography the highest of praises. Matt is extremely professional and is willing to work with you and your spouse to get the best photos of your big day. He also got our photos back to us less then two weeks after our wedding! I give Matt two thumbs up and five stars!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Eric · Married on 07/27/2018

Matt was fantastic. I reached out to him at the last minute to help me capture some engagement photos after I proposed to my girlfriend of thirteen years on a trip to Glacier. Not only was he incredibly flexible--he let me wait until the day before the shoot to confirm everything so my fianceé could have a say in the photos after the proposal--but his prices couldn't be beat. And the photos!! They turned out better than I could've hoped. My fianceé and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Matt did such a good job putting us at ease and making sure we looked our best.

I just cannot say enough good things. You da best, Matt!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Jaimee · Married on 06/16/2018

Matt was absolutely everything I could have asked for in a photographer; the moments he and Leah captured were absolutely stunning. I am so grateful to him for his hard work and amazing skill behind the camera!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jana · Married on 03/03/2018

Matt did a fantastic job shooting our wedding. He was very friendly and accommodating. Always right there to get the perfect shot. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer of any type!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Matt has been a long time friend of mine and the moment I heard he was going to pursue wedding photography I made a mental note that I needed to use him when my own wedding rolled around. Matt is extremely easy to work with. I shared a Pinterest board of the kind of style we were hoping for and even met up at the venue to scope it out before the actual wedding day. Matt delivered a well-balanced mix of photos from detail shots, candid moments, wedding party, guests, etc... There was a little of everything!

I loved our photos so much that while I was on our honeymoon I emailed him asking if we could do a bridal shoot as soon as we got back— he killed that shoot, too. Highly, highly recommend him. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Kate

Kate B. · Married on 02/06/2016

A Real Gem to Work With

As an elopement officiant here in the Glacier Park area, I have the opportunity to work with a lot of different, talented photographers and Matt is a real gem to work with. Not only are his photos beautiful, but his energy is such that he really helps put couples at ease. He is professional, communicative, and has a great sense of humor, too! I'm happy to recommend Matt as an amazing photographer for your "I do's" (and beyond!)

Sent on 12/28/2020