Well Told Reviews

1 User photo

• Karen

Karen Y. · Married on 11/21/2020

Customer Service Extraordinaire

I ordered custom tumblers and pint glasses showing the stars at the time and location of our wedding. We were originally getting married May 30, 2020 but COVID-19 had other plans for us. We postponed our wedding until late November. I had already ordered the tumblers and glasses from Well Told before the pandemic hit and I loved them. They turned out perfect. I contacted them to see if there was any way they could give me a discount on my re-order due to our date change. To my surprise I received a response from the company stating that they would remake my entire order free of charge! I was so completely overwhelmed by their extreme generosity! I can’t recommend this company enough. They were wonderful to work with and their products are amazing!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • rrokoff

Rob · Married on 10/12/2014

I was looking for a unique gift for my groomsmen and came across theUncommonGreen. They were incredibly helpful, consultative, fast and friendly. Made the entire process of customization, order and delivery seamless. No to mention they've got some great products. Once delivered we (my fiancee and I) were very happy with the craftsmanship (we ordered 10 carafe and 9 rocks glasses). have been working with a lot of "wedding vendors" this past year and this shop is easily top 5 of best-in-class. I'll be working with them again for future gifting needs.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Great customer service! We ordered street map glassware for our wedding party to go with the home brew beers we made for them. The glasses are awesome and will be a hit with our guests. Highly recommend theUncommonGreen!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jeff · Married on 07/27/2013

A truly exceptional level of service from a group of people dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience. The Denver rocks glasses were perfect. My groomsmen loved them, and they fit in just right with the theme of the weekend. I love maps, I love bourbon, and I love anyone in the wedding planning process who not only delivers, but over-delivers. Order these glasses and make your wedding awesome.

Sent on 06/30/2014