Theresa Walker Makeup Artist Reviews

64 | Lancaster, PA

64 Reviews for Theresa Walker Makeup Artist

• User7470117

Whether you want to look like an elegant bride, a broadways star, or a disney princess, Theresa should be your go to girl to make it happen! She knows how to make you look and feel beautiful for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Married on 11/05/2019

Flawless makeup

Theresa did make up for me and 4 bridesmaids and man did she knock it out of the park! She was rather quick (30 minutes per girl) but paid attention to detail and really brought each girl's vision to life. We all used airbrush foundation and even at 11pm after crying, sweating, dancing we all still looked fresh and flawless. She is incredibly affordable and so flexible when it comes to set up timelines and where to be!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 10/11/2019

Face looked flawless

Theresa is amazing at what she does. I rarely if ever wear make up. I definitely prefer a more natural look. Theresa does such a great job at balancing that natural look while still making it “pop” in the wedding photos. On top of that, I of course broke out with a huge pimple a week before the wedding. Thanks to Theresa you had NO idea it was there. Seriously, she’s a miracle worker!!! Thanks to her my face looked flawless. She also did the whole bridal party’s make up. She killed it with that. Everyone’s make up was on point and all of the girls were so happy with how their make up turned out. Highly recommend Theresa!! Could never say that enough!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • GabiKappes

Gab · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Theresa was absolutely wonderful. She is professional, prompt, and above all else SO TALENTED. Theresa did the make-up for me, 10 bridesmaids, and both my mother and my mother-in-law in what was to me, record time. After we were all finished, she again touched everyone up before heading out. Beyond all this, she's just a great presence. She was funny, great to talk to, and even offered to get us coffee the morning of. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristen Fulmer · Married on 10/17/2018

Talented and Flexible!

Theresa was awesome - she was upfront with me about her schedule, knowing that I was from out of town. She was incredibly professional and thoughtful and clearly cared a lot about her work. The others in my party that worked with her thought the same thing the day-of and everyone really enjoyed her work. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

I had a great experience with Theresa! She is very professional, and delivers fantastic results. I am very pleased and excited to have her do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding!

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Theresa did my makeup for a friends wedding a couple of years ago. She did an awesome job!! I looked natural with POP. She also did my young daughter, who was 10 at the time. She looked very age appropriate. So when it cam to deciding who would do my makeup for my wedding.....well there was no questions about it. Theresa will be doing mine, my bridesmaids and my moms makeup for my wedding in May of 2018! Scheduling with her has been easy and she is very quick to respond to any questions I may have.

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

Theresa is truly an artist when it comes to makeup. She did an incredible job for our wedding. She had to put makeup on 8 bridesmaids, a mom, and me the bride and did it all in a timely manner, which was extremely important to me. Everyone looked flawless and no one had to worry about their makeup coming off the entire day. She's quick to respond to your messages and guides you in the best direction so you look beautiful on your special day.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lara · Married on 04/23/2018

Theresa is a unicorn among a sea of horses as far as makeup artists go. She is SO SKILLED and has incredible artistry. She did my makeup for a headshot shoot and I looked amazing, natural, but still glam. She is also so on point with her techniques and research, you know you will always be getting the latest tools, products, and techniques. Because she loves doing this!! She's also very chill and funny- a great vibe to have around pre shoot or pre wedding. Her rates are stellar. Truly a win. Hire her.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/01/2018

Theresa did makeup for my wedding. -She did my teenaged daughter's makeup as well. She was prompt, professional and pleasant. Her demeanor made us feel comfortable and very confident that she was going to make us look our absolute best. As someone who rarely wears makeup, I was extremely happy that it didn't feel heavy and greasy, nor did we have to worry about smudges or touch-ups. Instead of looking totally unlike my "normal" self, I looked fresh and natural. Also, Theresa did an incredible job of keeping my daughter looking age appropriate. I would recommend her to anyone and hire her again without hesitation!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Theresa Walker Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you for your review, Rachel! It was a delight to work with you and your daughter, AND meet your adorable bunnies! Congratulations again!

Rachel · Married on 12/19/2017

So far I've only had my trial for my wedding and I could not be more pleased with Theresa! Everyone I have shown the before and after picks too is in love and she worked with me to make a more dramatic look than the average bridal request. I can not wait for the big day. If I could hire Theresa for my everyday looks I would!

Theresa Walker Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Rachel! I am so excited to be a part of your big day!

Allison · Married on 11/05/2017

Theresa is incredibly professional and the end result of her hard work...AMAZING!! I felt beautiful, and the makeup lasted throughout the entire ceremony and reception. I have been a part of two wedding parties now that featured the work of Theresa Walker, and I was extremely pleased both times! She is very time efficient, and she works with a steady and gentle hand (which is perfect for anyone who isn't accustomed to having their makeup done on a regular basis.) Her products are top of the line. I have very sensitive skin and tend to have issues when I try new things on my face. I had ZERO problems with Theresa's products! Needless to say, I would recommend Theresa to anyone looking for a FANTASTIC makeup experience on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Leslie · Married on 10/28/2017

Theresa Was great! She took care of our wedding, 7-9 people, went and did another wedding and was able to make it back to our wedding to see if we needed touch ups!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Julia · Married on 10/21/2017

Theresa was great to work with. She was professional and timely. She did a great job. Everyone looked beautiful. We are so excited to see the pictures. Thank you Theresa!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Abigail · Married on 10/21/2017

Theresa was absolutely amazing on the day of my wedding. I originally had a makeup trial with her over the summer and overall liked the look, but had a few minor edits and details that I wanted changed for the big day. She was so responsive, took notes and photos to document what I was thinking and made sure I had no doubts about the outcome for my wedding day. Not only was I thrilled with my makeup, but my picky group of bridesmaids all loved their looks as well. Everyone looked gorgeous and so natural :) PLUS she is fun and personable to have around on the day of, felt just like another one of the girls.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Theresa Walker Makeup Artist's reply:

Hi Abby! Thank you SO much for your review! You and your girls were an absolute joy to work with! Feel free to e-mail more pics as you get them, I can't get enough, they're all so beautiful! Congratulations again! Xoxo, Theresa

Toni · Married on 10/14/2017

Coming from a very hesitant bride who never wears makeup, I can truly say Theresa blew me away. She completely understood my vision of how I wanted to look my wedding day and I’ve never felt more beautiful. She’s so kind and easy to have a good time with which made my wedding day all the better! Book her and you will not regret it, you cannot find the amazing work she does at that price anywhere!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Alycia · Married on 10/07/2017

I have known Theresa for over 10 years now and she has always been friendly, personable and exuberant! When I found out she had started as a makeup artist, she was the obvious choice for my wedding. Theresa was extremely organized, booked my trial in advanced and made sure that I was 100% satisfied with my trial. She was flexible with changes along the planning process and answered my questions almost immediately. On the day-of, Theresa came prepared and did an awesome job with makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom and me! I loved how my makeup turned out and it lasted well beyond the reception. From start to finish, her service was superb! I would highly recommend Theresa for your wedding or special event. She caters to your preferences, whether you want a natural or evening look and everything in between. Theresa is organized, professional, and her personality shines!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Thanks Alycia, you're the best!! Send pictures when you get them!!! Xoxo

Allyson · Married on 09/29/2017

Theresa was fantastic to work with and did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids, the moms and myself! I was so pleased with my look and would recommend Theresa to any bride to be!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Diane · Married on 09/17/2017

Very nice and finished product was beautiful. Highly recommend her service.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Theresa was fabulous! She was responsive and flexible prior to the wedding. She arrived on time at the hotel to do the makeup for myself, my mother and six bridesmaids. She was speedy and professional the entire time. She was done a head of schedule but still made everyone look flawless. My hairdresser even asked for her information to reccomend her to other brides because of her professionalism! I would absolutely reccomend Theresa to everyone looking for professional makeup. My favorite thing about her is how personable she is and how she was able to talk to you like a friend and made everyone feel special! Thank you Theresa!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Theresa Walker Makeup Artist's reply:

Kelly! Thank YOU for this review! It was an absolute delight to be a small part of your big day! Congratulations to you & Tim! Xoxo

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Theresa does an amazing job. She is very flexible to your needs & she is fun to work with. We had a great time with her on my wedding day and all of us looked beautiful!! I was very pleased with her service. If I ever need my makeup done again she's the one I will be calling.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Theresa did an amazing job! She does great work and also a pleasure to be around. I'd recommend her to anyone and if I ever need makeup service in the future, I'll be calling her!

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2017

Theresa was wonderful to work with! She made everyone look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process and was one of few people that were successful in calming my nerves before the ceremony. Theresa is wonderful at what she does and highly recommend her! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Theresa Walker Makeup Artist's reply:

Kathleen!!! Thank you! You are a doll! You were so gorgeous on your big day, and I am so glad I was able to help
    You relax & breath! I feel ya girl, I was freaking out on my day too... but you did it and I bet it was flawless. PLEASE send me photos, I CANT WAIT to see them. Congratulations again! - Theresa

Marsha · Married on 09/02/2017

Everyone looked beautiful. The makeup Theresa applied felt so light on your skin, yet lasted the entire day. She was very attentive to your personal wishes, fears, and needs.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Theresa Walker Makeup Artist's reply:

Hi Marsha, it was wonderful working with you and Kathleen and all of the women in this wedding party! I CAN'T WAIT to get these photos back from this gorgeous Rotunda Capitol wedding!

Carli · Married on 08/26/2017

Theresa was absolutely wonderful. She was very professional but also friendly and fun. I'm not someone who typically wears a lot of makeup other than mascara, so I was a little apprehensive, but I absolutely LOVED my makeup on my wedding day. Theresa is so good at what she does. I felt beautiful and my makeup stayed all day/night long. It felt really light on my face too. No smudging, no worrying about it all and she really listened to what I wanted during my trial. You could also tell she was genuinely excited to be a part of our day and I really appreciated that. I would definitely recommend Theresa to any bride or anyone who is going to a special event. My entire experience from my trial to my wedding day was excellent. Thank you so much, Theresa! :)

Sent on 10/03/2017