42 Reviews for Theresa Little Make up Artistry

User Photos
Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

I love love love Theresa Little. She is one of the best if not the best make up artist I know!!! She listens to what I want as a client and execute my requests perfectly. Her attention to detail is above par and her work is always on point. She also gives me tips on what make up will look best with the facial shape I have and also gives tips on how to improve my skin.

If you need a professional, skillful, experienced make up artist for your special events, look no further! Book Theresa Little now! :D

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa was awesome! Really great personality and excellent services! She made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous for my wedding. She's so good my little sister went and got her make-up done with her again for her prom! I will definitely use her again when I need!

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best of the best! Beautiful work, and such a sweet kind presence at a very nervous time!!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa is a consummate professional! I have worked with her several times, and when it came time for my wedding, there was no one else I wanted to do my makeup other than Theresa! We flew her in from Tennessee to Virginia Beach for the weekend, and all I say is she is worth every penny. Did a practice makeup session the night before the wedding to finalize colors, products, and details, and then Saturday everything was amazing. My whole wedding party, including my skeptical mother, loved her work and everyone was radiating! Thank you many times over Theresa!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/28/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would recommend Theresa Little for her make-up skills. She is very personable and I especially like that she listens to what you want and makes adjustments accordingly. I had my make-up trial with her which I would recommend, and had many changes I wanted. She definitely delivered on the wedding day because my make-up was amazing. My bridal party was also very impressed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4207226, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa is without a doubt, a professional makeup artist! She did my makeup as the bride, as well as one of my bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom. We all looked stunning even after dancing the night away! I felt as though I could trust Theresa completely with her choices for my makeup because of her obvious expertise. I felt even more thankful for choosing her as my MUA after seeing photographs from my wedding; she absolutely made me look my best which is what ever bride desires.
She will be missed in Virginia and the future brides in Tennessee are lucky girls!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ms. Little is an incredible make-up artist, her talent is beyond amazing, she is very detail oriented and makes sure you are completely satisfied with her work, I had the pleasure of working with her twice and she left me looking drop dead gorgeous!!!!! I highly recommend her for an makeup event you may have, book her fast!!!!

Profile Picture AIleen, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Theresa is phenomenal and her work is flawless. She made me look the best I have ever seen me, without loading on the layers of makeup and still making me look like myself. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly what I asked. She was easy and so much fun to work with. I'm sad that Virginia Beach is losing one of its best makeup artists but Tennessee is one lucky state. Thank you, Theresa, for doing such a beautiful job with my makeup on my special day. It wouldn't have been the same without you. Good luck with the new location - we know you'll be a star!!

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa Little was the best!!! She did such awesome work! She showed up early, was very professional, made every one feel comfortable and at ease! She did such awesome work that my soon to be sister in law (who is VERY picky) wants to book her for her own wedding! Theresa made all of my girls look so beautiful! I got so many compliments on her make up work at the wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa did a great job on my makeup as well as for my mother, mother in law, and my bridesmaids. Even with that many people to work on, all the girls were ready in time to make it to the wedding!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa Little was amazing! I started looking for a makeup artist a few months in advance for my September 21st wedding, whic I would highly suggest, just to be prepared. I had several last minute changes that she was completely okay with, as well as several girls! We had a blast, though and looked amazing!!!! Will recommend to everyone looking to have a professional, dependable, and very talented makeup artist for their wedding!

Profile Picture User3567951, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa Little did an AMAZING job on my bridal makeup! I received so many compliments on how beautiful my makeup was. She was prompt, very professional but also very personable at the same time. If you are looking for a Make Up Artist for your special day, please don't hesitate to hire Theresa! She is simply amazing!

Profile Picture Felicia, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing personality, listened and responded to my ideas, arrived on time!!!! I will book her again for any other event.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Theresa was so much fun! She's professional, amazing at what she does and delivered on our wedding day. I recommend using her services and advice!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa was great from the day I originally contacted her until my wedding day! Me my mom and sister all brought pictures of how we wanted our makeup that day and Theresa nailed it!! Everyone complimented our makeup and my lashes lasted 4 days ;). We will def be booking Theresa for our next event.

Profile Picture Chasity, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa is an amazing Makeup artist. When I did my first makeup trial she was so professional and so very detailed with my makeup that she put me at ease and I knew I was in goods hands! Very fun and great personality to get along with. Wedding day I had 9 girls, I was very worried about time, Theresa and her other makeup artist that works with her finish all girls in a timely fashioned and EVERYONE LOVED their makeup! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!!! I did the airbrush, my makeup looked flawless and It felt so light weight (ceremony outdoors). I received compliments all night long! YES, my makeup lasted all night long! Theresa's work is amazing!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/27/13, 1 Review

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa provided me with the best makeup service of my life. Her airbrush techniques surpassed artists who have done work for Grammy clientele. I was very impressed by her professionalism and finished product from start to finish and would recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa was awesome! She perfected my look for the most important day of my life. She was also able to accommodate a large wedding party in an affordable and timely fashion. Very easy to work with! Highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Shanette, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa is a very personable and flexible make-up artist.. She does an absolute fantastic job! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous, natural and flawless look!

Profile Picture Sally, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa is fantastic! The makeup she did on my bridesmaids and myself was flawless and it looked amazing throughout the night. Its still the first thing I notice when looking at pictures from the wedding. Theresa is the best!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa was awesome! My maid of honor, one of my bridesmaids, and my mom just loved their make up as well! Everyone looked great! My mom is still talking about how great her make up was to this day! Theresa is personable and caters to your every need. I am trying to figure out when I can get my make up done next. I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Toire, 5/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa offered exactly what I was looking for for my makeup. I will definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Renata, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup. We never had that the opportunity to meet prior to my wedding but she was able to execute what I wanted just from looking at two pics I sent her. My bridesmaids were in awe of her work. She arrived on time, finished on time and her work was flawless. Every girl should feel beautiful on their wedding day and she made that happen for me! Theresa rocks!!!:)

Profile Picture Joy, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa is phenomenal. She did my make up for my engagement photos and my entire bridal parties make up for my wedding. Both times everyone's makeup came out perfect. She knew how to make everyone look gorgeous. She had my sister looking so good my dad joked he would have to get the shot gun out (he said he didn't have to worry about me anymore cause I was married lol). She is a great makeup artist and a great person. She was talking and joking with everyone while she was doing our makeup. I would recommend her to any bride, she will do a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/12, 8 Reviews