Theresa Elizabeth Photography Reviews

Theresa Elizabeth Photography 2
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/27/2019

A true gem!

This one of a kind GEM has been with me through some battles to say the least! She stuck by me and i stuck by her! I wouldn’t have wanted another photographer for my day! She is all about the candid non-posey shots which is what we all want—let’s be real! The natural gorgeous shots! She is your winner winner chicken dinner if your looking for a photographer! She is the sweetest, kind hearted, and genuine person! She kept me sane on engagements, bridals, and wedding day! I’m going to miss her from the journey! But I consider her a friend now and we will work in the future for sure! Theeee ultimate best! :) 5+************! I’ll keep going while you scroll!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Best photographer ever!

I knew from the moment I got engaged that choosing a photographer would be one of the most important decisions I would make while wedding planning. I am so beyond thankful that I found Theresa. From the moment we met her, I knew that she was exactly what we were looking for. Theresa suggested that we start our engagement shoot at a library on St. Charles because my fiancé proposed by sending me on a book scavenger hunt. These pictures captured our engagement perfectly. We finished off our shoot at Audubon Park at sunset. These shots were absolutely stunning. We even brought our fur baby along for some pictures. My fiancé and I were super nervous about this shoot because it had been awhile since either of us has been professionally photographed. Theresa ensured that we were super comfortable throughout the entire afternoon/evening. We truly had a blast. The day of the wedding was no different. Theresa was present throughout the entire day and made sure that we stuck to my strict timeline of having all photos taken before the reception. She even helped with meaningful details, like buttoning up my wedding gown when my sister and mom were having trouble. To say that I am impressed with Theresa would be an understatement. If you’re looking for a photographer for your special day, look no further than Theresa Elizabeth Photography!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • AmberJean

Amber · Married on 10/27/2018

Delightful, Professional, and Beautiful Photos

We hired Theresa along with a second shooter for our wedding day. I was able to meet and share a meal with her prior to our big day. She and her colleague were amazing! They did great with our family portraits, individual sessions, the action shots, and the detail shots I wanted. They were so supportive and positive on the day and even made my husband (who doesn't love being the center of attention) comfortable. The photos came in a timely manner and were beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Donna

Donna B · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely great!

Theresa was a savior on our wedding day! She is absolutely great to work with! Love our photos!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

Theresa was a dream to work with! We are obsessed with our engagements, bridals, and wedding day photographs. She was great about working with us to reschedule our engagements when my husband unexpectedly was called offshore for work. Our wedding shots perfectly captured how perfect our day was and how much fun we all had at our reception. I'll recommend Theresa to anyone!

Theresa Elizabeth Photography 3

Alexis · Married on 04/21/2017

Having Theresa as my wedding photographer was hands down the best decision my husband and I made! She was recommended to me and when we met to discuss everything I immediately knew she would be perfect!! She was absolutely amazing with everything she did for us starting with our engagement pictures all the way to the end of the wedding night. She was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. On the day of the wedding she made sure everything stayed on shedule and that everyone cooperated! I definitely recommend hiring Theresa as your photographer for anything you need! I can't wait until our next session! :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

We met Theresa through a friend of hers on Facebook. After briefly emailing back and forth with Theresa we knew right away that our engagement session was going to be a fun one.

Theresa was professional, fun, and super friendly. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and let her take over. Through the whole session she made us feel warm and relaxed. It was like she was an old friend.

We can't wait to share our photos with our family and friends. She was the best.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Meghan · Married on 03/17/2017

After searching through multiple photographers to find someone who had the kind of aesthetic and style I wanted for my wedding photos, we found Theresa! My husband and I knew the minute we sat down with her that she was a perfect fit. She was so laid back and intent on making sure we explored all of our options for the type of photos we wanted. She always accommodated me and met with me whenever I needed it and quickly responded to all of my texts and emails!

We got married in March, but wanted engagement photos and living in Louisiana leaves limited time to take outdoor photos without looking like a sweaty mess. Theresa got that and scheduled our engagement photos for a beautiful October day. I'm pretty uncomfortable taking photos, but she made both of us feel relaxed and kept checking with us to make sure we were happy. She is so funny and kind and we loved spending the day with her. She even rushed getting some of the photos ready for us so we could use them for our Save the Dates!

When it came to my bridals and dealing with the opinions of my mom, Theresa made sure that my voice was heard and that I was happy the whole time. The shots in the garden at City Park were breathtaking and she always got the light right. They were GORGEOUS! I really wanted a whimsical feeling and you can see that in every photo.

During the day of my wedding, Theresa and her assistant got all of these amazing details shots while we were getting ready and made sure the bridal party stayed on schedule. She kept me calm when I was feeling overwhelmed. All of the shots from the ceremony and reception were amazing and truly captured the joy that everyone was feeling that day. Our wedding was even featured in New Orleans Wedding Magazine, because of her amazing talents.

I honestly can't wait for an excuse to have her as our photographer again!

Theresa Elizabeth Photography 4

Alexis · Married on 02/11/2017

Hiring Theresa as our photographer was the best and easiest decision of our wedding planning! She was so helpful and understanding through the whole photo planning process. She made the engagement photo session so effortless and all about the love my husband and I have for each other. Our engagement photos and my prebridal photos were so beautiful! On our wedding day she was flexible and understanding when we were running late and helped calm me down before we headed to the ceremony. She never stopped taking photos and made sure to capture all of our beautiful guests. All of our photos from our wedding day are so amazing and we will cherish them forever! Whenever anyone asks about wedding photographers I will also recommend Theresa!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 01/07/2017

Theresa is such an amazing photographer! She was there the day my husband and I got engaged, and was with us through our entire wedding journey! She was so easy to work with and made the entire process so enjoyable! Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous and they will be treasured forever! She will soon be doing my maternity pictures and we couldn’t be happier with Theresa!

Courtney · Married on 03/25/2016

I've always loved photography and I knew what type of style I wanted for our wedding. Theresa hit the nail on the head! She was amazing. We instantly clicked when we took our engagements and it was amazing from there on! My pre-bridals were beautiful and the wedding photos are fabulous! I'm completely obsessed with them and I would reccomend Theresa so anyone who wants amazing pictures to cherish forever!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2015

When my now husband and I met Theresa, it was an instant click. This was the first photographer we met with and we just knew we wanted to work with her. Our engagement session went perfectly and she was so sweet, and made us feel really comfortable. I mean, it can be awkward posing in front of someone you barely know, but Theresa made it fun. When the wedding day came, I had some nerves but Theresa was so calm and very professional, where she calmed my nerves and she did what needed to be done. I have recommended Theresa so many times to people. Everyone loved the way our engagement photos turned out, so we can't wait to see how the wedding ones turn out!!

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • lauribreauddaigle

Lauri · Married on 04/17/2015

Theresa was extremely easy to work with, she made me feel relaxed and I never felt awkward. She listened to me when I told her I didn't want to do something (too posed), and even when plans didn't work out the way they were supposed to (like my dad being super early for the "first look" and me not even being in my dress yet), she just went with the flow. I never felt pressured to take any pictures I wasn't comfortable with. She did a great job and I honestly didn't even notice her most of the time--- but the photographs that she captured tell all!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

I had a boudoir photo shoot with Theresa as a surprise wedding gift for my husband. Theresa's boudoir photos are some of the best I have seen online. I wanted something sexy, but still classy and soft, and that is exactly what I got. She has such a great eye for boudoir photography.. Everything for my shoot--location, lighting, poses, hair and makeup (included in my package and done by a professional) --everything--was spot-on. She was also wonderful to work with and made me feel super comfortable, confident, and sexy. From the beginning, she was very prompt at answering my phone calls and emails, and she was extremely flexible and accommodating with my very short time schedule. The images Theresa captured were beautiful, and I was super pleased with my book. If you are looking for a great boudoir experience, look no further. Theresa Elizabeth Photography is definitely the way to go. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Love her! She there with you every step of the way, there to help you with anything and everything! My pictures came out amazing and she capture so many memories for me the night of my wedding that I will carry close to my heart! I plan to use her for future occasions and I recommend her for any type of picture you are looking for a photographer to capture!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Theresa took my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos in 2014. She did an amazing job!! I was very pleased with all of my pictures. She gave great suggestions for locations of my bridals and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time to my house where the girls were getting ready. She is very easy to get along with and I never had any issues with her. She returned the edited pictures to me in a timely fashion! She made sure to get shots of everything that I had requested. I would definitely recommend her and will use her in the future for all my photography needs!

Marianne · Married on 05/17/2014

Theresa is amazing! professional, creative, classy . . . She went above & beyond to ensure the most breathtaking engagement & wedding memories were captured.

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Dana · Married on 11/16/2013

Theresa was very easy to work with! I loved my pictures and she has great prices! I would strongly recommend her!

Sent on 06/02/2015