Then We Danced DJ Service Reviews

Then We Danced DJ Service 1
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Dj around!!

Anton was the best!! He always made sure to check with me and my husband to see if we needed anything or requests! We had a Hispanic/American wedding and he did amazing at doing both types of music! He happily took requests and was open to our families typing in the song titles! Would 100% recommend Dj Anton to everyone!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Then We Danced DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the Beautiful review! It was an epic night on Saturday with you and your husband and your two united family’s!!
  • Dalton

Dalton Lehigh · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience

Anton did an incredible job for our wedding! He coordinated very will with our wedding coordinator to make sure the event was running smoothly, and also made sure to check in with me and my wife multiple times to see if we needed anything or had any song requests. Before the wedding, he had us write down any songs we didn't particularly want played, and we only wrote two. During the reception, a guest requested one of them and Anton came to us to see if we were okay with it or not. That level of detail was really nice to have, honestly. Would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Alli · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding DJ

My husband and I are so thrilled by the excellent service from Then We Dance during our wedding! Anton was GREAT, and had people up dancing the whole time. He’s so friendly, upbeat, and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend this DJ!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Kelly Grothouse · Married on 03/30/2019

A+ DJ Service Awesome

Anton is the best DJ! We met him at another wedding last Fall and decided right then & there that he was the one for our Spring wedding!!! Coordination and timing is everything and he made it all perfect from beginning to end! Photo booth is also awesome! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2019

R · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Anton was the best!! He got everyone on the dance floor. Could not have been sweeter! We also did the photobooth. It was a great price as an add-on and he brought all the props and set everything up.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Dan · Married on 08/24/2018

Anton was Superb!!! We had a Hawaiian Luau pool part last week and Anton provided the music. He was great! Professional and Flexible! He was set up well in advance and was ready to go as the partiers arrived. We provided him a list of songs and artists and he took it from there. He provided a great selection of music, keep the party going and everyone dancing. He interacted well with the guests and even joined the crowd on the dance floor a few times and showed us some moves! I can't give a strong enough endorsement for Anton and the Then We Danced DJ Service. He made such an impression on all our guests, we have already booked him for our annual Christmas party!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Then We Danced DJ Service 2

C · Married on 05/05/2018

Anton DJ'ed our daughter's wedding. He was phenomenal! The best wedding DJ ever! Cannot state enough positive comments. Anton was on his game, arrived in plenty of time to set up even though it was long distance for him, received kudos from the reception event coordinator, and kept everyone dancing and having a great time the entire reception including an extra 30 minutes. Thanks Anton, The Thompson's

Sent on 06/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2018

Anton is great! Gets on the floor to dance with everyone. So fun & full of energy!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Christian was amazing! He really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. The dance floor was PACKED all night. He played the perfect combination of music that catered to both the older and younger crowd to get everyone dancing. I didn't have a wedding coordinator and he even managed to wrangle my rowdy bridal party into the correct order for our reception entrance. So happy I went with Then We Danced & I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun wedding. I should also note he was extremely responsive to email prior to the wedding to answer any questions that I had. 5 Stars all the way!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Anton was GREAT! His attention to detail was amazing and he was so attentive to the bride and groom's wishes. Everyone raved about his skills. My wedding music was perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jesse · Married on 09/02/2017

Anton was a great DJ for our wedding! He helped everything transition smoothly, was a great announcer, and was even on the dance floor showing off his moves. We'd highly recommend Then We Danced for any DJ services!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

Anton was FANTASTIC for our wedding! He reached out in a timely manner and had a great timeline of what song goes with what event during the wedding and when. On the day of, he made sure to get everything correct (pronunciations, time order, etc). He had easy transitions for everything and made sure everyone was on the dance floor having a great time! He even came down to the dance floor to show off some dance moves himself! He definitely knows how to keep the party going and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

Anton was our DJ and he did an awesome job! He was flexible with any changes and loved requests from our guests! Our guests are still talking about how much they liked the DJ at our wedding and the fun they had dancing all night! I highly recommended him if you are looking for a DJ for any event!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2017

Anton was GREAT! In the months leading up to my wedding, he was extremely insightful and helped ease all of my pre-wedding jitters in hopes that everything would go well. The day of the wedding he arrived early to set up and make sure that everything would go off without a hitch, which it did, and he really was able to control the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor! I was worried that we wouldn't have a lot of time for "open dance" due to the many traditions that we had to accomplish, but he stuck to the schedule and made sure that everything happened and everyone was having a great time. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a DJ who is both professional and a ball of fun, and who is able to make sure your guests have a great time!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/03/2017

Anton's services came included with my venue, but we were super happy with him even though we didn't research DJs on our own. He was accommodating to our very specific needs- custom edits of songs, some unconventional requests- and he was very professional throughout. Came to us on the day to confirm everything so we ended up with no mistakes. Lots of dancing at the reception :)

Sent on 06/18/2017

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Anton was such a great DJ to work with! He knew exactly what to do and when to do it, and kept everything on schedule which took all of the stress off of us so we could enjoy the reception! He's friendly, personable, and was very helpful with answering any questions or responding to our requests. When he wasn't dancing on the dance floor with guests or coordinating the evenings timeline, we'd catch him dancing in his DJ-ing area, which is the sign of someone who absolutely loves what he does. He's definitely the DJ you want at your parties.

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • W

William Minor · Married on 05/20/2017

Wonderful DJ

We hired them since my wife went to another wedding they did and was impressed. They met and exceeded our expectations for our wedding and highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 03/12/2017

Anton was amazing. He has this outgoing and warm, friendly personality that you instantly like. I didn't need to give him much direction during the planning process which helped me out a lot. On the day of our wedding, he took care of everything! The music was great, he was able to get the crowd up and dancing, and he even came out to dance himself! The crowd loved him. He was very professional but yet personal. Anton helped make my wedding day special and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Anton with Then We Danced is an extremely energetic, personable, and talented DJ. He kept the dance floor alive the entire night of our wedding. In the months prior to my wedding he made himself readily available and was able to answer all of my questions and offered creative ideas. He took the time to make sure that all of our requests were met and that all of the introductions and announcements were accurate. I could not have asked for a better DJ and would recommend Then We Danced to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/16/2016

Hosea was a top notch DJ. I would recommend them for your next event. Attention to detail and follow up and very polite and easy to deal with.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Shara · Married on 09/10/2016

Anton was amazing! It was so hot and he got out there and danced with us to get our guests to dance as well. He was very professional and fun, I would book him again in a heart beat!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Terri · Married on 09/05/2016

Then we danced DJ service was awesome. My daughter got married at The Battlefield Bed and Breakfast in Gettysburg. They provide DJ service with this company up to 4 hours. We extended the service for an additional 2 hours. Our DJ, Anton was fabulous. He coordinated all the specifics with us prior to the wedding. He went out of his way to provide music in 3 different areas at the venue. (ceremony, garden area for appetizers, and drinks and the reception area.
    Anton was extremely personable. He engaged the crowd and played the best selection of songs to get everyone dancing. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Then We Danced DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughters special day! You and your family are an absolute blast!

Anton was an amazing Dj. He was very helpful during the whole process, even creating the song for our father-daughter mash-up dance. I received so many compliments from guests about the music he played and how great of a dj he is. People are still talking about it months after. I would highly recommend Anton and his brother Joe for any Dj event!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Kirsten · Married on 07/09/2016

Anton did an amazing job at our wedding and I would recommend anyone to go to them. He was very flexible and did anything you asked him to do.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Anton was awesome! Our dance floor was always filled and Anton even came out on the dance floor to show everyone the dance moves to the songs. He was able to please the older and younger crowds. He would take requests from guests, but also made sure to keep things on schedule as I requested. He also made sure to stay coordinated with our photographers and bartender so everything would run smoothly. I would definitely recommend Then We Danced to everyone I know who needs a great DJ!

Sent on 06/08/2016