Then We Danced DJ Service Reviews

61 | East Berlin, PA

61 Reviews for Then We Danced DJ Service

61 Then We Danced DJ Service Reviews

R · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Anton was the best!! He got everyone on the dance floor. Could not have been sweeter! We also did the photobooth. It was a great price as an add-on and he brought all the props and set everything up.

Dan · Married on 08/24/2018

Anton was Superb!!! We had a Hawaiian Luau pool part last week and Anton provided the music. He was great! Professional and Flexible! He was set up well in advance and was ready to go as the partiers arrived. We provided him a list of songs and artists and he took it from there. He provided a great selection of music, keep the party going and everyone dancing. He interacted well with the guests and even joined the crowd on the dance floor a few times and showed us some moves! I can't give a strong enough endorsement for Anton and the Then We Danced DJ Service. He made such an impression on all our guests, we have already booked him for our annual Christmas party!!!

Then We Danced DJ Service 1

C · Married on 05/05/2018

Anton DJ'ed our daughter's wedding. He was phenomenal! The best wedding DJ ever! Cannot state enough positive comments. Anton was on his game, arrived in plenty of time to set up even though it was long distance for him, received kudos from the reception event coordinator, and kept everyone dancing and having a great time the entire reception including an extra 30 minutes. Thanks Anton, The Thompson's

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2018

Anton is great! Gets on the floor to dance with everyone. So fun & full of energy!

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Christian was amazing! He really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. The dance floor was PACKED all night. He played the perfect combination of music that catered to both the older and younger crowd to get everyone dancing. I didn't have a wedding coordinator and he even managed to wrangle my rowdy bridal party into the correct order for our reception entrance. So happy I went with Then We Danced & I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun wedding. I should also note he was extremely responsive to email prior to the wedding to answer any questions that I had. 5 Stars all the way!

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Anton was GREAT! His attention to detail was amazing and he was so attentive to the bride and groom's wishes. Everyone raved about his skills. My wedding music was perfect!

Jesse · Married on 09/02/2017

Anton was a great DJ for our wedding! He helped everything transition smoothly, was a great announcer, and was even on the dance floor showing off his moves. We'd highly recommend Then We Danced for any DJ services!

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

Anton was FANTASTIC for our wedding! He reached out in a timely manner and had a great timeline of what song goes with what event during the wedding and when. On the day of, he made sure to get everything correct (pronunciations, time order, etc). He had easy transitions for everything and made sure everyone was on the dance floor having a great time! He even came down to the dance floor to show off some dance moves himself! He definitely knows how to keep the party going and I highly recommend him.

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

Anton was our DJ and he did an awesome job! He was flexible with any changes and loved requests from our guests! Our guests are still talking about how much they liked the DJ at our wedding and the fun they had dancing all night! I highly recommended him if you are looking for a DJ for any event!

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2017

Anton was GREAT! In the months leading up to my wedding, he was extremely insightful and helped ease all of my pre-wedding jitters in hopes that everything would go well. The day of the wedding he arrived early to set up and make sure that everything would go off without a hitch, which it did, and he really was able to control the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor! I was worried that we wouldn't have a lot of time for "open dance" due to the many traditions that we had to accomplish, but he stuck to the schedule and made sure that everything happened and everyone was having a great time. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a DJ who is both professional and a ball of fun, and who is able to make sure your guests have a great time!

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/03/2017

Anton's services came included with my venue, but we were super happy with him even though we didn't research DJs on our own. He was accommodating to our very specific needs- custom edits of songs, some unconventional requests- and he was very professional throughout. Came to us on the day to confirm everything so we ended up with no mistakes. Lots of dancing at the reception :)

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Anton was such a great DJ to work with! He knew exactly what to do and when to do it, and kept everything on schedule which took all of the stress off of us so we could enjoy the reception! He's friendly, personable, and was very helpful with answering any questions or responding to our requests. When he wasn't dancing on the dance floor with guests or coordinating the evenings timeline, we'd catch him dancing in his DJ-ing area, which is the sign of someone who absolutely loves what he does. He's definitely the DJ you want at your parties.

Kimberly · Married on 03/12/2017

Anton was amazing. He has this outgoing and warm, friendly personality that you instantly like. I didn't need to give him much direction during the planning process which helped me out a lot. On the day of our wedding, he took care of everything! The music was great, he was able to get the crowd up and dancing, and he even came out to dance himself! The crowd loved him. He was very professional but yet personal. Anton helped make my wedding day special and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Anton with Then We Danced is an extremely energetic, personable, and talented DJ. He kept the dance floor alive the entire night of our wedding. In the months prior to my wedding he made himself readily available and was able to answer all of my questions and offered creative ideas. He took the time to make sure that all of our requests were met and that all of the introductions and announcements were accurate. I could not have asked for a better DJ and would recommend Then We Danced to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/16/2016

Hosea was a top notch DJ. I would recommend them for your next event. Attention to detail and follow up and very polite and easy to deal with.

Shara · Married on 09/10/2016

Anton was amazing! It was so hot and he got out there and danced with us to get our guests to dance as well. He was very professional and fun, I would book him again in a heart beat!!!!

Terri · Married on 09/05/2016

Then we danced DJ service was awesome. My daughter got married at The Battlefield Bed and Breakfast in Gettysburg. They provide DJ service with this company up to 4 hours. We extended the service for an additional 2 hours. Our DJ, Anton was fabulous. He coordinated all the specifics with us prior to the wedding. He went out of his way to provide music in 3 different areas at the venue. (ceremony, garden area for appetizers, and drinks and the reception area.
    Anton was extremely personable. He engaged the crowd and played the best selection of songs to get everyone dancing. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Then We Danced DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughters special day! You and your family are an absolute blast!

Anton was an amazing Dj. He was very helpful during the whole process, even creating the song for our father-daughter mash-up dance. I received so many compliments from guests about the music he played and how great of a dj he is. People are still talking about it months after. I would highly recommend Anton and his brother Joe for any Dj event!

Kirsten · Married on 07/09/2016

Anton did an amazing job at our wedding and I would recommend anyone to go to them. He was very flexible and did anything you asked him to do.

Anton was awesome! Our dance floor was always filled and Anton even came out on the dance floor to show everyone the dance moves to the songs. He was able to please the older and younger crowds. He would take requests from guests, but also made sure to keep things on schedule as I requested. He also made sure to stay coordinated with our photographers and bartender so everything would run smoothly. I would definitely recommend Then We Danced to everyone I know who needs a great DJ!

Luray · Married on 05/14/2016

Anton really is a great DJ! He gets the party started & he keeps it going. He's great!

Chrissy · Married on 02/06/2016

Anton did a great job! We had a great time and our guests did too.

I would recommend Then We Danced to ANYONE!!! I couldn't asked for anyone better. Anton did such a great job, he made my night even more special. He's resonably priced and gives excellent service. He's professional and he makes sure everything's done perfectly. I am definitely going to be booking him for future events!! I still have people talking about the music and how much fun my reception was over month later!

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2015

Anton was amazing! We got everyone dancing and really felt the room. He also got up and did the Wobble and Cupids shuffle with us! I have never had such a good DJ for any event I have been to! My guests are still raving about him! Thank you for making me wedding day Anton!!

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

Anton was the BEST! He was very flexible with us and went with the flow with no issue. We had some different ideas adding a mini bike race as part of the cocktail hour. He was super excited to MC the race and really had fun with it. He really kept people dancing, even people I expected to be a little more shy. And he even asked me if he could do something to get more people dancing. Our guests got excited when he got on the dance floor with them to teach them a dance. I really can't say enough here. He is amazing. Anton, can we do this again every weekend?