Theme Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

Theme Las Vegas Weddings 5
Theme Las Vegas Weddings 6
Theme Las Vegas Weddings 7

Mikaela · Married on 10/20/2018

Brian and his wife were incredible! We got married under the Las Vegas Sign & the ceremony was absolutely perfect. While I had only spoken to Brian via email, he made the ceremony very personal for my husband and I. The songs were beautifully sung, and Brian and his wife were great in including our friends and family that were in attendance.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely loved the experience I had. My husband and I initially had a big wedding planned back home in St. Louis, but it got cancelled due to a problem with the venue. Vegas was our back up plan and working with Theme Las Vegas Weddings was the best decision. Brian was excellent at communicating with me via email before our trip and answered any questions I had. Our Elvis was amazing and fun. He really made it perfect. We had the ceremony at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign and it was seriously a dream. Thank you guys for making it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Theme Las Vegas Weddings 13

Barbara · Married on 05/14/2018

Perfect Rockabilly wedding at the Las Vegas Sign! Brian sings, looks, and has a touch of Elvis funny charm. Best Elvis in town! Great price and pictures! Thanks Brian/Elvis for making our wedding special!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Theme Las Vegas Weddings 14

Carly · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev Tim Rowland was the best officiant for our wedding. He was friendly, most importantly on time/early, and it was heart felt. He didn’t studdor or mess up once.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Theme Las Vegas Weddings 15

Theme Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Carly, I can not tell you how happy we were to read your review. We're so glad Rev. Tim was everything you wanted in an officiant. All the best to you both!

Alexandria · Married on 04/28/2018

My overall experience was amazing! From beginning to end! I would totally recommend this company again!!! And Amanda, she was AMAZINGGGG!!! Thank you again. =)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Patrick · Married on 04/20/2018

What a perfect experience we had. The ceremony was just the right combination of professional, funny, fun, but also intimate and meaningful.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Adel · Married on 12/27/2017

I had a great experience with Brian at Theme Las Vegas Weddings in Las Vegas. Initially I was not looking to renew my wedding vows because it’s always so expensive. however, when Brian gave me the opportunity to renew my vows in a very comfortable price I did not hesitate.
    Brian put together a package with the ceremony, professional photographer, limo and dinner. Everything was very professional and friendly. Our experience was outstanding and with a very good price. I cannot say how much we had fun this Christmas with Theme Las Vegas Weddings. Thank you!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Theme Las Vegas Weddings 16
    Theme Las Vegas Weddings 17

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Brian was such a awesome minister. He was great to work with! He answered any questions we had promptly. Brian also helped us get everyone where they needed to be for the ceremony. He is very professional and made our ceremony very special customized for us. Many of our guests mentioned to us how wonderful the ceremony was. Everything ran very smoothly. We were very glad we choose him as our minister!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Z

Zombie · Married on 01/13/2017

Amazing! Brian was brilliant at our Zombie Elvis themed Las Vegas wedding. He took care of all the arrangements-- all we had to do was show up! And he's an amazing singer also. Everything was perfect-- way better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Princess · Married on 10/01/2016

Brian was an amazing minister. He made our day very special. Our wedding was small & very intimate & Brian knew exactly how to make it fun & gave my husband & I a great ceremony. When it's time to renew the wedding vows I want Brian to be our minister again! Thank you again Brian for making our day special!

Sent on 05/24/2018