TheMarriageMan.com Reviews

58 | Penns Grove, NJ

58 Reviews for TheMarriageMan.com

58 TheMarriageMan.com Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

Thank you!!! Bryant was so responsive and made everything flow perfectly for our ceremony!

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Bryant was AWESOME! He was thorough with the planning process and was more than helpful when we had questions regarding the marriage license, the ceremony and everything in between. Our guests were coming up to us all night saying what a beautiful ceremony we had. We cannot thank Bryant enough!

Georgann · Married on 03/17/2018

I knew I was in good hands when I contacted The Marriage Man, Rev. Heisinger was very responsive. The Ceremony Planner made customization a breeze. We had Rev. Bittner, he arrived early as promised & made the ceremony very special.

TheMarriageMan.com 1
  • michelle d

Dawn · Married on 01/14/2018

Bryant was an amazing officiant. He met with me and my husband and help us craft a wonderful ceremony. He listened and took time to make the day what we wanted. We had many family members give give us so many compliments. Bryant's extra touches like the pictures he took being sent to us, the special chocolate bar and commemorative certificate were thoughtful touches that you don't get from everybody. He sent our paper in to the city so that our marriage certificate could be obtained expediently. I would recommend him without reservation.

Annika · Married on 10/27/2017

Working with Bryant was great from the first time we contacted him until after the wedding. He is extremely responsive, thorough, and professional. He made everything so easy and explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend him! Thank you, Bryant!

• capatter

Colleen · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Bryant was such a pleasure! He made getting married easy. From the very minute you book him, he emails you detailed information on options for creating the perfect ceremony for you and your future spouse. He provides multiple outlines of ceremonies that you can adjust however you want, or keep as is. He makes himself available to talk via phone whenever is convenient for you, including weeknights up until 10pm. Bryant's response time to emails was incredibly fast; he responded within a few hours at most. He even answered all our questions about obtaining our marriage license, and provided us with helpful links via email. Bryant makes you, as a couple, a priority. He is professional, organized, detailed, accommodating, flexible, articulate, and friendly. Additionally, he gave my husband and I a discounted rate because we were referred by my sister, who was also married by him. It was a great value! On the day of our wedding, Bryant was prompt and he performed a beautiful ceremony. Everything was perfect down to the last detail. Do not hesitate to book The Marriage Man!

TheMarriageMan.com 2

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2017

BOOK WITH BRYANT!!! He was so so helpful through the whole stressful wedding process! I literally emailed him so much about random questions about the ceremony itself and what to do after the big day to make our marriage official, and he always responded within a day or sooner. We met with him before we booked and he was so friendly and informative, we knew he was our guy! After booking, he sent us a very detailed ceremony "script" with so many different options. It was a BREEZE planning the ceremony with his help! He was also great during the actual ceremony as well. He was very clear and loud enough for everyone to hear him. Book with him!!

• TeamEJ2009

EJ · Married on 07/21/2017

Bryant is a true professional and he is amazing at what he does. You can tell he truly cares about his clients. Thank you Bryant for giving us such a touching and memorable ceremony!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Our wedding venue recommended Bryant to do our wedding ceremony. I called him up, and he offered for us to come to his house and meet him! We were so happy to meet him because we wanted a nice friendly person to do our ceremony. Bryant is great with e-mail communication. I even had him change something the day before the wedding and he was more than willing to!

On the big day, Bryant arrived extra early and I was relieved to know he was there. Before my big day, I assumed that my ceremony would just be okay and I assumed I wasn't going to listen to anything he had to say. To my surprise, Bryant had my attention from the minute he started speaking. Bryant has a great speaking voice to be an officiant! We absolutely loved him and the ceremony was my favorite part of the day (to my surprise!) He had some cute surprises and pictures for us after the ceremony. Definitely hire Bryant to officiate your wedding!!!

Thanks,
    Lauren and Ricardo
    7-8-17

Amy · Married on 11/06/2016

Bryant was absolutely amazing for our wedding! He gave us everything we needed to create our perfect ceremony and was readily available for any questions we had throughout the whole process! He gave us all the resources we needed to apply for our marriage license and to change my name. He also provided many extras for us including a marriage certificate suitable for framing, a wedding web page with photos from the day, and a personalized gift. We couldn't be happier with the quality of service we received from him!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

I initally contacted Bryant to officiate our wedding, however he was not available and suggested we use Daniel Bittner. What can I say. Bryant was wonderful and very involved to ensure our needs were being met and Dan was a dream. He really listened to what kind of ceremony we wanted and was wonderful at easing any anxiety we had. Dan's presence at our ceremony was soothing and he performed our ceremony without a hitch. He always answered emails in a timely manner and was very organized the day of the wedding. Dan (and Bryant!) will forever hold a special place in our hearts!!!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Bryant was absolutely wonderful- when you consult with The Marriage Man, he will tell you that he is more than happy to answer any question or concern the soon to be couple may have, and he definitely went above and beyond my husband's expectations and my expectations in this department! Bryant was extremely prompt at returning emails, answering emails in depth, and providing general timelines in regards to when various aspects of the ceremony should be completed. Bryant was a huge help in designing our ceremony- to looking for non-religious readings, to offering alternative unity symbols, to assisting my husband and I in writing our vows. He is very charismatic, and did a great job at commanding our guest's attention- in particular, right as my husband and I were about to share our first kiss. My sister in law was in the bridal party and passed out at the same time he pronounced us as husband and wife- to keep the attention on my husband and I and to minimize attention directed towards my sister in law, he did a fantastic job to continue on with the ceremony and to not stop and stare at the situation before us all (i.e. he continued to speak, spoke louder to re-direct the focus of guests, etc). He even stayed around after the ceremony and took candid photos of my husband and I, which Bryant shared with us and we absolutely loved as another way to remember our day! In addition, the "Love is sweet" giant Hershey's bar with our married name and wedding date was a nice, cute touch along with our wedding certificate. An amazing officiant!

Antonia · Married on 09/03/2016

Bryant was an absolute dream to work with. First, I don't think this man ever sleeps! If you send an email, he responds quickly and with such detail; you never have to wait longer than 24 hours to get a response. He sends you a detailed wedding ceremony with various options for customization, but Bryant would also let you write your entire ceremony if that's what you desired! We had a non-religious ceremony, wrote our own vows, and included two readings. Bryant helped us with anything we needed. During the ceremony itself, he was clear, loud, and well-spoken. Our guests described our ceremony was "refreshing." Afterwards, Bryant presented us with some very sweet gifts and took photos. He sent us a private wedding website with these photos as well. In addition, he gave us detailed instructions for how to obtain our marriage license from the municipality we were married in! He made the logistical part of it so easy. Overall, Bryant is such a sweet, sweet man and you can tell he truly loves marrying people. I would HIGHLY recommend him! You will not be disappointed.

Pauline · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Bryant. Throughout the wedding process he went above and beyond to help us in creating a ceremony that accurately fit us. He was flexible, responsive, and fun to work with. His help was invaluable in making our wedding day a success!

Miri · Married on 05/01/2016

Bryant was excellent to work with, an absolute professional! My husband and I were married May 1st, 2016. We found out about Bryant through a friend, who's wedding ceremony he had performed, and we decided we wanted to work with him as well. We wanted to say more traditional vows, and Bryant worked with us to customize the ceremony with added personal touches. He was always available to answer any questions that we had throughout the planning process. Our ceremony went smoothly, and we have The Marriage Man to thank for that! We highly recommend The Marriage Man's services as an officiant!

Bryant was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was extremely flexible and upbeat and allowed us to customize our ceremony exactly as we wanted. He was always available and extremely responsive to any questions we had. We did not meet Bryant before our ceremony as we were running out of time. We had nothing to worry about at all. He showed up and was dressed professionally in a simple black suit. His voice and tone were exactly right for the importance of the ceremony, but he was also upbeat and friendly.

Thanks for such a wonderful experience! You helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Coleen · Married on 04/23/2016

Bryant was so easy to work with! Our photographer referred us to him and I'm so glad he ended up doing our wedding! My husband and I are not very religious, so we were very particular about what we wanted to be said during the ceremony. Bryant's philosophy is "It's your wedding" and is very accommodating to whatever your preferences are. He is also incredibly easy to work with and easy to get a hold of. If you email him at 10:00 AM on a Saturday, you'll have a response by that afternoon. He's the best and would definitely recommend him to anyone, especially to couples looking for a non-denominational ceremony!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/20/2015

Bryant was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We met with him and he made it clear that the wedding was our day. He was very responsive via e-mail and made time for us to speak on the phone whenever we needed. He sent us a packet to help get us started in writing our own ceremony and was flexible in allowing us to write our own vows and add them in to our ceremony. He was prompt and friendly and spoke wonderfully. Bryant was also so helpful by filing our marriage license with the township and making sure we had everything set with filing for our license before the big day. He provided us with a certificate for our keeping and even took some photos and sent them over to us promptly.

Reverend Bryant Heisinger was amazing! He started off by having my husband and I over to his house to discuss all of the details months before the wedding. After meeting with him we didn't even have to think about it, we hired him that next day. He is so knowledgeable on the wedding process and really helped us with the legal side of everything. He give's you a guide on a ceremony and works with you to add your own touch to it so it is your own. He was really good with checking in with us to make sure we had everything taken care of before the wedding day. He showed up an hour before the ceremony to check in with my husband and I to make sure that everything was on schedule and taken care of. The ceremony was perfect and we owe a lot of it to him!

Christine · Married on 10/18/2015

Look no further, Bryant is the person you want to officiate your wedding ceremony. My fiancee wanted us to "save money" by asking a friend to become certified to marry us. He proclaimed that "anyone" can marry you if they do an online course, but I was highly skeptical and uneasy. No surprise to him, I went on the search for a professional marriage man! I envisioned someone who had recited ceremonies time and time again, someone who lived and breathed marriage unions! Someone who was not like some of my friends wedding officiants who announced the wrong names as husband and wife, or recite incorrect vows to each other... (true stories!). After all, to me the ceremony is the most sacred part of the wedding day, I wanted it to be special. I am forever grateful to have had Bryant as our officiant.

Thankfully, I found themarriageman.com with a search on wedding wire! He stood out among the rest by far. From my first email to him and our initial conversation on the phone, he was responsive, professional and knowledgeable. He shared with us a few versions of a wedding ceremony with optional additions. It was so nice to be able to personalize our ceremony the way we wanted. On the day of our wedding, Bryant arrived early and met with my father who would walk me down the aisle and took photos of us throughout his time there. Later these photos were used to create our own "wedding picture web page". They were some of the first photos I saw in the days following our wedding! The ceremony was amazing! Of course, my nerves were running high and I hesitated saying "I do"! I got a nice prompt from Bryant and my nervous husband to be! :) Bryant's voice projected great outdoors, even reaching the back row of our garden ceremony. He kindly guided us through the marriage license application and certificate process with ease. I would highly recommend his services, we thank you so much!!! Without you, I am not sure we'd be legally married :)

• WeAreOne0822

Jassiria · Married on 08/22/2015

Rev Daniel Bittner was our officiant and our ceremony could not have gone more PERFECT!!!! They were so flexible with anything we wanted. He was professional and knows weddings as he's done hundreds of them. So glad we found them!! You will not be disappointed!! They offer so much support throughout the process to help you out. Definitely recommend them!! Rev Bittner was the sweetest and nicest person ever!

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2015

The Rev. Linda Schapley did a fantastic job at our August wedding. She was great to work with before the ceremony and provided the perfect mixture of giving us a template to work from and letting us tailor everything to our own preferences. We largely used the ceremony provided, but tailored it to our own tastes by adding readings and our own sand ceremony script and inserting our own vows that we recited. Linda has a great speaking voice and was able to project to be heard in our beach ceremony. Highly recommend!

We met Bryant a few months back for a consultation about officiating our wedding. He was so welcoming and one of the nicest people I've ever met. He was flexible with our schedules and gave us all the information we could need about the ceremony and legal matters. He was very professional, incredibly kind, and helpful. I'm very much looking forward to seeing him again at our wedding in a few weeks. Also, his prices are unbeatable.

Bryant was so kind, flexible and made our day so special. I did not meet Bryant until the day of our wedding, but he made sure everything went exactly as I communicated. Bryant was always very quick to respond, super thoughtful and made sure that you were completely satisfied.