TheFilmShekar Reviews

7 Reviews for TheFilmShekar

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 12/20/2020

Incredibly talented

I cannot even begin to express how incredible Shekar had captured our wedding. I’m so happy I chose him to be our wedding videographer. I find myself watching the video over and over again. It made me smile, laugh and in tears of joy. I truly feel like I’m reliving that magical moment when I watch the video. He was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Shekar

Sent on 02/14/2021
  • Christina

Christina L. · Married on 11/10/2020

The Best Investment Into Our Wedding Day!

We feel incredibly fortunate to have had Shekar film and edit our wedding day. Working with Shekar was an absolute pleasure! He was super professional, timely, had great communication, and made us feel comfortable and confident. On the day of our wedding, he worked tirelessly to capture all of the big and small moments — from the ceremony to capturing our personalities and our family members’ personalities, too!

And the video he delivered? We are just completely speechless and blown away by how amazing it turned out. We feel like he took our love story and turned it into the most honest, beautiful video depiction we could ask for. Needless to say, we recommend Shekar for your wedding day with highest regards when it comes to trusting someone to capture the most important day of your life. Don’t hesitate, book him for your date before someone else does!

Thank you, Shekar, for giving us a compelling, stunning visual story of our love to share with generations to come!

Sent on 02/17/2021
  • Janice

Janice B. · Married on 07/09/2020

Hire Him Now!

Working as an event planner, I have the opportunity to work with many different videographers. Shekar of The Film Shekar is an absolute pleasure to work with. His professionalism and mild-mannered approach put his/my clients at ease in front of the camera, allowing him to capture treasured once-in-a-lifetime moments. Shekar's work is superlative. I recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Adam

Adam M. · Married on 06/05/2020

The Film Shekar Made our Day

Shekar was referred to us by some friends and we are so glad we chose him, he was punctual and professional, he had an amazing vision for the shots but also was open to hear us and blend it all together. He made us comfortable from the start and we honestly just felt like he was our friend right away which I think makes for more natural shots. One cool thing he did after the fact was send a few preview shots because he knows people get anxious and want to see some things, nice touch! I would 100% refer him to anyone and we already decided to do more shoots with him in the future

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Vishnu

Vishnu P. · Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful, Quality & Cinematic

My aunt had engaged with TheFilmShekar for her wedding and she couldn't have been any happier. The team gave a detailed description as to how the video would look and made the whole shoot a breeze for them as they weren't sure how the outcome would be. The end results delivered were just mind-blowing and beautiful. Beautiful, Quality and Cinematic are the 3 characteristics you'd get when engaging with this vendor. A definite recommendation to any couples for their big day!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Reenisha K. · Married on 08/05/2019

Wedding Video with Hollywood Quality

Shekar is one of the best in the industry. With superb creative direction & unmatched story telling, his vision is limitless. Personally we had no modeling background or experience, but with FilmShekar’s direction we could not be more happier with the end result. Retrospectively, we had one of the most enjoyable days ever as he was such a joy to work with, friendly and accommodating are two of his best qualities. We highly recommend engaging in Shekar’s services as he will discuss his creative direction with you and give you exactly what you imagine.

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Symren

Symren K. · Married on 04/18/2019

One of our best wedding decisions!

Having Shekar shoot our pre-wedding video is one of the best wedding decisions we had made. He thought of creative ideas, while making sure that our expectations were met and that we felt “true to us” and comfortable throughout the process. He found a beautiful location for the shoot, showed up bright and early and managed to capture our relationship and story so well and so beautifully. The way he edited the film and created the final product left us (and all our wedding guests) in awe. I cannot stress enough how grateful we are for Shekar and how thankful we are for making the right choice for our big day.

Sent on 08/16/2020