Thea Adler Photography Reviews

Santa Cruz, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Kaitlyn V. Married on 10/13/2019

Beautifully captured the best day of my life!

We found Thea through my husbands coworker. She had photographed his wedding a few months prior and the photos looked amazing! My wedding started at 1pm but she was there around/a little before noon to capture us getting ready. Every moment she captured was breathtaking! She was able to find the perfect lighting for all of our photos (married under the redwoods) and got really creative with how she was taking pictures. Not only did our staged photos come out amazing but she captured the fun of the dance floor too! I was always catching glimpses of her taking photos of every little detail. My brothers wedding is coming up and I know who my number 1 recommendation will be!
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 05/11/2019

Thea Captured The Moment

Thea shot our wedding in Monterey, CA, as the only photographer and did an amazing job! I never knew wedding photos could look so beautiful, natural, and fun at the same time. She perfectly captured all our guests and us throughout the whole day, and did this in challenging indoor lighting, to outdoor at dusk, and at a dark night time party. Thea perfectly blended in, knew who all our family members were, and knew which shots were important so that we didn't have to worry about a thing! The most professional, timely, and lovely person I have worked with! Thea perfectly captured the best day of our life.
  • Cat
    Cat N. Married on 05/10/2019

Lovely wedding photos!

We loved working with Thea! Before our wedding, we showed her examples of the aesthetic and moments we were hoping to capture, and she absolutely nailed it. Not only were we thrilled with the result, but she was so lovely to spend our wedding day with. She struck the perfect balance between being a professional who would gently guide us during photoshoots and also a new friend who we (and our guests!) felt instantly comfortable with. I would highly recommend Thea as your wedding photographer!
    Gillian O. Married on 01/30/2018

Great photos, great experience

Thea came to our house for new born photos. She was a great combination of being collaborative while still controlling the situation and having a clear vision.
    Her demeanor and personality are great, when you have someone in your house and dealing with your baby feeling comfortable is so important. (She was also amazing about shooting me certain ways to make me feel good about my post baby stomach and not making me feel vain about it haha)
    The photos are beautiful and we got so many great shots. I wasn’t expecting so many to have to pick from.
    Will definitely use her again!
  • Truth
    Truth B. Married on 04/03/2017

Thea is exactly who you want to capture your most precious moments!

Thea is incredible!! A couple years ago she shot photographs of me for my counseling business. Thea is easy to communicate with, effortlessly helped me feel comfortable, and completely understood the feel I was looking for. She enhanced my vision beyond what I had initially imagined and did a great job capturing my personality. Thea is a spectacularly talented photographer and human being. I am so grateful for the beautiful photographs and I recently scheduled another photoshoot for family photos. I highly recommend working with Thea!