The Wright House Reviews

123 | Mesa, AZ

123 Reviews for The Wright House

Corrina L. · Married on 02/03/2021

The Perfect Day

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with The Wright House. Rainey and Tiffany helped bring our vision to life. They had so many decorative options to choose from, and were able to make our wedding day exactly how we imagined it. No one in my wedding party had to do any work on our wedding day. We got to relax and get ready while The Wright House team worked so hard to make everything perfect. I totally trusted everyone to get it done, and when I walked down the aisle, it was amazing to see it all come together. The Wright House was so affordable, fair, and unique! So much more than a typical banquet hall. The food and flowers were wonderful. We are so happy we chose The Wright House, and we wish we could relive our wedding day over and over again.

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn C. · Married on 10/23/2020

The PERFECT Wedding Venue

The Wright House was the perfect place to get married! (Our wedding was 2 months ago, and we still get texts/calls about the location and how perfect it was) If you are looking for the most seamless, all-inclusive experience, CHOOSE THE WRIGHT HOUSE. Planning during the pandemic provided it's own set of one-off challenges, but having TWH continue to check in and shift to meet our needs; again seamless. The staff was extremely accommodating and really know what their doing. Thanks for making our wedding dreams come to life!

*photos are taken by: Selena Mcmahon @smphotoaz

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin B. · Married on 09/25/2020

Top-notch venue and service

The Wright House is an incredible place to host a wedding! I received so many compliments of the beautiful and unique venue form my guests. We had our ceremony and our reception on the Provencal side. We just loved the atmosphere the garden, fountain and landscaping created. Rainey and our day of coordinator, Lori, were so accommodating meeting our needs especially because our wedding was rescheduled due to COVID. I’m so grateful they made changing our date so easy and seamless. As a bride, the balcony on the Provencal side is so special and unique and I loved walking down the stairs during my ceremony and again with my husband for our grand entrance. Not many places in AZ where you can find a venue like the Wright House. I would highly recommend this family-owned venue for your wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Amy

Amy M. · Married on 04/25/2020

Very sweet

This vendor is amazing! As long as your communicating with them about your special day they work with you through anything you need! Can’t say enough about this place! They are amazing! 💕

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Sasha

Sasha G. · Married on 04/25/2020

We still had our wedding!

Due to the coronavirus our first then you had to postpone/cancel our wedding date which was April 25, 2020.

My fiancé was upset and I was heartbroken. My parents did some research and found this venue and I am happy to announce that my fiancé and I were able to get married and are now husband and wife.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous regardless of what package or deal you decide to go with. This beautiful little place is hidden but it’s absolutely amazing

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa D. · Married on 04/24/2020

Amazing absolutely perfect

This location is absolutely beautiful! Everything about it, both sides of the venue have their own beautiful aspects to them and makes it even harder to chose a side to book!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Carlie E. · Married on 11/16/2019

A Perfect Night!

My husband and I were married at the Provencal venue at The Wright House. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about this venue. We chose the Emerald Package for our special day. From day one, Spencer Wright was easy to reach and happy to answer any questions we had about the planning process and our special day. The Wright House hosted my husband, mother, and I at a vendor night where we sat down and met with our caterer, DJ, bartender, and cake baker. It was so convenient to be able to plan most of the wedding in one fun night. The food choices were absolutely delicious, there was a wide selection of alcohol to choose from, the cake was tasty (with other dessert options offered as well) and Travis, our DJ, was truly AMAZING! On another meeting, we met with Ellen the florist (included in our wedding package) and I was so happy with the way our floral centerpieces came out. A month before our wedding we met with Rainey and she went over the flow/timeline of the evening and we chose all of the small details (tablecloths/linens, chair ties, decor placement, centerpieces, etc). Our wedding rehearsal went smoothly with Tiffany Wright as our wonderful Day-of-Wedding Coordinator. She is a gem! Our bridal party, my husband, and I felt prepared and excited for the wedding after the rehearsal. This venue also allows you to bring in all wedding extras and decor on the day of your rehearsal so that you do not have to worry about lugging a car full of items on the day of your wedding. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up, prepared, and displayed when we arrived at the venue at 2:00 and it all looked SO nice. A huge thank you goes out to Tiffany Wright who was there throughout the whole night making sure everything ran smoothly and my husband and my needs were met. I felt like everything was handled and taken care of so we could really enjoy our special day without any worries. Our wedding was at 4:00. The ceremony was beautiful and the sound system worked great. Travis, the DJ, took over after the ceremony and made sure that the guests knew the events of the night and were not left wondering what to do or where to go next. The dinner was delicious and many guests commented on how it was the best, most tender chicken they had ever had. The dance floor was full all night long and I attribute that to Travis' high energy and music selection. The night ended with a beautiful sparkler send off and a limo ride to our hotel room (included in the package). Tiffany and Spencer Wright even packaged up a couple of to-go meals and a bottle of wine for us to enjoy in our hotel room that night. This night was truly a DREAM and I could not be any happier with choosing The Wright House for our special day. Our guests are still commenting how it was one of the most beautiful weddings and unique venues that they have ever been to. Thank you to The Wright House for turning our dream wedding into reality!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Allison S. · Married on 02/11/2019

The Most Amazing Night EVER!!!!

The most friendly flexible venue a person could work with. By the time the wedding arrived, I felt like I was apart of a family. The whole team would go out of their way to ensure that my day was special and made me feel as if I was the only bride they had. I had no idea what I wanted in decor and I explained a few things showed some pictures and they made my dreams a reality. I did bring some additional decor and they used it exactly how I had it in my head. Compared to other venues The Wright House has the most bang for your buck. I feel that you can't beat what they offer. To some people, it might seem a little high at first because trust me I thought the same thing, but when they say they handle everything, I mean the handle it all. When the big day came I literally had no stress what so ever because they made sure everything and everyone was where they were supposed to be so myself, husband, and family got to enjoy the whole night. I would recommend a million times this venue, and I plan to use it for other big events in my life.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect wedding

I was beyond impressed with the Wright House. My day of coordinator went beyond my expectations with taking care of me & my husband. I brought a lot of decorations for them to set up & it was perfect how they did. I was not aware of one issue, if there was one. People are still raving about the food that was served with one of their caterers.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Laronda · Married on 11/17/2018

This venue is incredible! My mom, sister and I went yesterday to tour, as my wedding isn't until 2018. While we were there we saw them setting up for 2 other weddings in both venue sections. The venue is gorgeous and clean, and the hostess/employee was very detailed with the information about the venue and answered any questions we had. The venue beat out all others we toured that day and I've decided that it's the perfect place for my wedding! to make it even better, the venue allows for custom packages to be made , when asked about editing a package while on the tour we were instructed to call someone else and given the number to set up a personal package.

Sent on 11/29/2015

L.j. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Location and Excellent Staff

We booked the Wright House (Garden Ballroom) about 1 year in advance and we were lucky to get a fall weekend! Besides the amazing decor and landscaping, the Wright House has such inclusive services that it lifts a lot of the burden of the event planning. We never had to worry about renting chairs or linens, setting up, or cleaning up. Besides booking, we met with their representatives about 2-3 months before the wedding date and again about 10-14 days before the wedding date. They do schedule the day of timing a bit tight (you only get 8 hours), so I recommend that you pick your time frame to prioritize either pre-ceremony pictures or post-ceremony partying. Other than that, the day was perfect. It is clear that their team puts a lot of care and effort into creating a wonderful day for their brides and grooms. Special thanks to our "Day Of" coordinator Tiffani for keeping us on track and making sure the event went perfectly.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ashlie · Married on 11/18/2017

Can I hug you all one more time and tell you thank you again!!??? We had such an amazing wedding! Thank you to Spencer, Tiffany, Rainy and the rest of the staff at The Wright House. Our wedding got canceled by our other venue 34 days before our wedding. We luckily found The Wright House and they were able to work with us to get our wedding re-scheduled and planned in 2 weeks! We did have to change our date but they were SO accommodating. We had about 3 separate meetings and we were able to put everything together with no problems. The vendors they use and recommend to us were amazing as well. I didn't have any issues with a thing. They decorated beautifully, the staff was amazing I cant say that enough, the ceremony was perfect and the reception was beyond amazing. The Provencal was breathtaking when I showed up! Everything I thought of and asked for and pictured came to life beautifully! I was a little worried about having a wedding next to us at the Ballroom while we were at the Provencal, but you couldn't hear the other wedding at all. There is enough parking and you didn't even realize they were there. Planning was simple, they give you a ton of different options for everything, they are very patient and understanding and they have a few different packages you can choose from to make the wedding exactly what you want. I was not able to be to the venue early before the ceremony so when I showed up my guests were already seated. I peeked out and everything was PERFECT! After our ceremony and pictures I walked around a little and noticed they went above and beyond to make our wedding special and to give it the exact feel and look we wanted. I cant wait to get pictures back from our photographer and post them! I cant say thank you enough!!!! You guys were truly amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for pulling us out of our lump and all our original issues and saving the day!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Chrissy · Married on 10/14/2017

Where do I start? These people at Wright House were amazing from beginning to end. We planned our wedding for a year and a half. They were wonderful! I want to give a shout out to Raini who has been there since the beginning to assist with every detail. What a great lady! And Lori our day of manager. We could not have done it without her. All of our guests said this was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever been to. It was above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kalie · Married on 10/13/2017

We absolutely LOVED having our ceremony and reception in the Ballroom location at The Wright House! Not only is the venue absolutely stunning and a perfect fit for my Victorian theme, but the staff is very sweet and helpful. They did so much for us with the setup, nobody I knew had to touch anything and my day was exactly as I envisioned. Our day of coordinator, Stacey, went above and beyond for us and there were times I felt like I wouldn't have even had a chance to get a drink of water if it wasn't for her. Getting married at The Wright House was the best decision we made!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Michele C. · Married on 10/10/2017

This place is gorgeous!! And if that’s not enough the staff is amazing! They made everything so easy for us, we would definitely recommend this place! We just loved it!

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/15/2017

We had our wedding at the Provencal in June, and it was no less than magnificent! We were impressed by the staff, and their ability to listen and turn our vision into reality. We live outside the US and had our niece, who lives in a neighboring state, help us organize the entire event. The Wright House staff didn't bat an eye, and worked with us long distance to make our special day flawless. We had a small wedding with a plated meal and the staff decorated the table exactly how we envisioned it. It couldn't have been more perfect! It was such a magical day with a beautiful venue. Honestly, five stars do not seem to be high enough praise. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone at the Wright House who helped us! Well done!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2016

I have not had my wedding yet, but I could not wait to explain how awesome this venue has been to work with in the planning and contract process. I viewed over 10 venues and fell in love with this one right away. The people were professional and extremely helpful. Everyone I've worked with has helped me get all my questions answers, discuss concerns, and made signing the contract easy. What a great team and I can not wait to plan the rest of my event here. I look forward to an amazing day!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Monikah · Married on 08/04/2016

The Wright House was the best decision that my fiancé and I made for our wedding. The overall greenery of the whole venue was extremely helpful when it came to the photographer finding lighting friendly photos. In addition to this, we had Candi as our 'day of' coordinator and I can not express how blown away my new husband and I were by her efficiency. Not only was she on top of everything, but she was also extremely calm, which in turn helped me to feel at ease as well. Because of her, the reception and ceremony ran smoothly without any hiccups. In addition to this, during the rehearsal, my sister and I had wanted to set up hanging frames as a back drop, but did not have the supplies with us. Although the rehearsal had already been completed, Candi offered to stay after our allotted time so that my sister could run to the store and come back with supplies. I would definitely recommend The Wright House and their services to anyone looking for a beautiful venue for their special day.

Sent on 08/08/2016

The Wright House's reply:

Thank you for choosing The Wright House and for your kind words. Everything was just beautiful! We are excited to see all the great pictures from your photographer too.

I just had my wedding and reception here over a week ago and it was everything that I had hoped for. It was a perfect setting for my party of 75. Everyone commented on how beautiful the gardens were and how much they loved the ballroom setting. I couldn't have been more pleased with this venue and all of people who work here. Candy was my event coordinator and she was fantastic to work with.

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 05/07/2016

I couldn't have had a better wedding day! The Wright house was the best place to have our wedding and everyone was so easy and lovely to work with. My guests were in awe with the venue and many guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Ellen did such an amazing job with my flowers, Travis was an incredible DJ and made everything run so smoothly. Tiffanie did a wonderful job helping out with all the details and helping us run through our rehearsal the day before. The Wright House answered all my questions (which I always had) and never once did i feel like i was bothering them. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Gina · Married on 10/16/2015

We absolutely loved everything about The Wright House! We enjoyed being able to have everything taken care of all at one place and every person we met was wonderful!

Sent on 10/29/2015

The Wright House's reply:

Congratulations again on your wedding! It was such a beautiful event. Thank you for sharing your experience! It was an honor to be a part of our special day!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/10/2015

We could not imagine a better venue for our wedding. We selected the ballroom (garden) venue. We picked the Diamond package. The grounds were beautiful. It allowed us to have an outdoor wedding ceremony and then dinner and dancing within the ballroom. Rather than be confined to one area, we were able to utilize all of the space effectively. Some guests were dancing, while others were outside visiting and enjoying the gardens. Candi was our "day of" wedding coordinator and everything was flawless. The vendors were easy to deal with. Lots of compliments on the food and cake. We loved the photographer (Clive Van Rensburg). The DJ kept things moving throughout the evening. We didn't need some of the items in the Diamond package and we received a credit. We changed up the menu and was able to add and remove things as necessary. We would recommend trying the wine - we upgraded the wine for a very small fee - and any unused alcohol was returned to us. No one seemed to mind that only wine and beer were available. We would give this venue 10 stars if we could.

Sent on 10/26/2015

The Wright House's reply:

Congratulations again on your wedding! It was such a beautiful event, and what an honor to have such a great couple choose The Wright House. Thank you for sharing your experience! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! We loved working with you and appreciate you sharing your experience.

Steph · Married on 10/09/2015

Beautiful location. Everything was perfect. This venue has two options for ceremony and reception and both are beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Loved everything about this place! People were so helpful and accommodating. Beautiful grounds to have a wedding and excellent service!

Sent on 10/27/2015

The Wright House's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and so glad you loved your special day.

Anita · Married on 10/05/2015

The Wright House was amazing! Guests at our wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful and magical the wedding was. You provided the perfect setting for such a special day. Lori was such an intrical part of how wonderful our day was. She truly went above and beyond and we are so grateful.

Sent on 10/21/2015

The Wright House's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, it is the icing on the cake for us when we hear a wedding was "magical" and "perfect". It was a beautiful event for a beautiful couple. Thank you for sharing your experience.