The Woodlands Country Club Reviews

The Woodlands Country Club 6
The Woodlands Country Club 7

Katherin Desimone · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect wedding day!

The Woodlands Country Club was the perfect place to have our wedding. The customer service from booking, planning and day of was beyond amazing. Annemarie helped me through every stepped of our journey. Words cant even describe how perfect our wedding day was and our family and friends had the time of their lives.

The Woodlands Country Club 16

Colleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Annemarie was such a joy to work with! She was very accommodating, professional and made my wedding planning stress-free! The food was spectacular, our guests raved about it! I highly recommend having your wedding at The Woodlands Country Club!

Teresa · Married on 11/04/2017

The best food I've had at a wedding In years! This was definitely the most beautiful venue and wonderful staff I've ever encountered! I wish I could do the event again this weekend! It was perfect!!

Shellee · Married on 10/14/2017

We used the Woodlands Country Club for both of our daughters weddings. Both times we experienced exceptional service. We were DIY for both weddings and Brooke was very flexible in accommodating our need for setup and breakdown. My daughter had a different vision for the room set up. They made it happen and WOW, we loved the results. The food was excellent. The staff was friendly and professional. The timeline worked well. We felt like we were working with family who cared about our daughter and son in law as much as we did. I can honestly say, the day couldn't have gone any better. We are so thankful for Brooke and Devon and all the staff for making it a wonderful day to remember. I would highly recommend this venue. They make it easy to say YES!!!

Meredith · Married on 10/07/2017

We held both our wedding ceremony and reception at The Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course and are SO PLEASED with how the whole event turned out!! We worked with Annemarie who was helpful, so sweet and responsive throughout our entire planning process! Our ceremony was outside in front of the pond behind the clubhouse and the reception was held in the Legacy Ballroom. What a gorgeous space! From the first time I saw it, the club felt like home and I knew it was where I wanted to get married. The food was GREAT!! We had guests raving about it all night. When there were a few things at our tasting we wanted to change out, the team was great about letting us tweak things to our liking and everything turned out so delicious!! Annemarie was very patient in finalizing the tedious final details right up until the event! We did also have a day of coordinator and Annemarie and her worked seamlessly together to pull off exactly the event I had planned. On the day of the wedding, Annemarie was great about having food and drinks ready for my husband and I at our every turn. Everything ran so smoothly I was able to focus on my friends and family and having the time of my life!! We did have one hiccup the week of the wedding when the main clubhouse encountered an issue with their AC system (no impact to the Legacy). We ended up getting ready in the Tournament Course locker rooms instead of the Palmer, and Annemarie handled our transportation back to the Palmer, and was able to transition everything so smoothly that it was not an issue at all! I say this to say, TWCC is flexible and will make sure to accommodate you and react to any situation that may arise!! The space, bar, food and staff were excellent!! Couldn't have imagined our wedding anywhere else!! Highly recommend!

Sally · Married on 07/22/2017

There is no way to express what a wonderful job The Woodlands Country Club did for my daughter's wedding. Brooke was amazing. So sweet and so helpful at every turn. Thanks to all of you at TWCC who provided your professional services. It was truly a memorable event that I will always treasure!

Sherri · Married on 06/24/2017

Look no further if you want your wedding to be perfect! Our first encounter was with Brooke, the Event Coordinator. She was so warm, patient, and most importantly passionate and confident about making your event FLAWLESS. Thank you Brooke for making my daughters wedding the most beautiful day and night anyone could ask for.

Not too mention the ENTIRE team that works together like a symphony! From the General Manager Devin and his crew of staff, each and every part of our wedding surpassed anything we could have imagined. The personable and professional demeanor was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Lupe was soo sweet and packed up food for us to take home and enjoy after the event because she knew how hard it was for us to slow down and enjoy.

The presentation and taste of the various menu items we chose was OUTSTANDING! Everyone was smiling and happy to work at the Club. I can honestly say that The Woodlands Country Club must be an awesome place to work because they have HAPPY employees. There was not one person the entire day and night that gave the impression that this was "just another wedding" . From the bartenders to the security, everyone was FANTASTIC.

I'm a pretty picky person and for me to take the time to write this was nothing more than a pleasure to do.

Sounds too good to be true, but it is.

They were always checking and asking if we needed anything at all. Tatia, the Catering manager was at the event as well to oversee that major part of our night.

I could go on and on.

Kudos, hugs, and soo much gratitude is sent out to each and every person who worked that day for making my family feel like their family!!!!!!

the food end of the events was on hand as well to

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Annemarie and her team at the Woodlands CC helped us plan the perfect wedding reception. Before the wedding they were always available to answer questions and willing to help. Annemarie even jumped in to help when We were having a small problem with one of the outside vendors that we had hired. The evening was so beautiful and many of our guests commented on how elegant the event was and how the staff all went out of their way to make it a great evening for all. I have another daughter and we will definitely return when she gets married!

Elisabeth · Married on 11/19/2016

Working with The Woodlands Country Club for our wedding reception in the Legacy Ballroom was absolutely wonderful! The room itself is beautiful so adding small details like linens and flowers is really all that is needed. The fireplace is also an amazing addition to the room which can be lit both inside in the ballroom and outside on the wrap-around cover patio. The wedding package makes planning much simpler - the linens company (EB Inc) works with you for all of your linen and rental needs, and Kiss the Cook Cakes (Lisa) created bride and groom's cake that were amazing and both of these vendors are included in the package (linens and bride's cake). Annemarie was our event coordinator and she was the sweetest and wonderful to work with. Everything on our wedding day was perfect and exactly how we imagined it. The entire staff at the club was great to work with and made sure we had everything we needed at any time. Thank you to The Woodlands Country Club for giving us such a beautiful and memorable wedding night that we will treasure forever! Beautiful venue, wonderful people, great vendor team, delicious food, plentiful drinks, and room to accommodate our wedding of 250 people. Thank you for everything TWCC!

Nancy · Married on 11/12/2016

The venue is gorgeous! Our daughter's wedding was perfect. Very pleased!

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

Would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception. Not only is it beautiful but also the service and food is outstanding! The entire process was so easy from the moment we booked the venue to the day of our reception. Our coordinator Annemarie was exceptional and always got back quickly anytime we had questions. On the day of the event she was there assuring that everything went smoothly. We loved everything about the venue and our reception and would not change anything!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

The Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course is absolutely beautiful, and Brooke and the rest of the staff are phenomenal. They made sure everything was seamless and perfect throughout my wedding planning process and on our wedding day. I'll be recommending them to everyone I know!

Betsy · Married on 09/03/2016

This was the absolute perfect location for our wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is absolutely stunning, the wait staff is professional, the food was delicious, and Annemarie was fantastic! Throughout the planning process, Annemarie was such a great help. She responded quickly to e-mails and was all-around on top of everything, especially on the day of the wedding. We had several special requests and they were more than happy to fulfill them. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you so much to TWCC Palmer Course!!

Karen · Married on 08/27/2016

We booked this venue before it was even built for our daughter's wedding reception in August 2016. I don't think you can find a more beautiful and functional setting. The view from the dining area and terrace of the sunset over the golf course was just stunning and added to the fairy tale ambience of the wedding. The interior decor has lovely neutral tones that allow great freedom in your choice of decoration and color. Plus, it photographs well. We chose appetizers followed by a seated dinner and a late night snack for about 180 guests and vendors. The service was excellent as was the quality and presentation of the food. We upgraded to the premium package for the open bar. Our guests where thrilled with the quality and selection of beverages. We were required to use their provider, Kiss The Cook Cakes, for the wedding cake but we had complete freedom in our choice of cake which turned out breathtakingly beautiful and absolutely delicious. There were certain details that were very important to us and Annemarie made sure they happened. All of our many questions and concerns were properly and promptly addressed throughout the planning process. I would not hesitate to book this venue again and want to thank Annemarie and all of The Woodlands Country Club staff for making our daughter's wedding so special.

Robert · Married on 05/28/2016

Thank you The Woodlands country club for making our day so special! Annemarie was our coordinator, she went above and beyond for us!!! Everything was done so professionally from beginning to end.
    Highly recommend The Woodlands Country Club!

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

Brooke (event coordinator) is the best asset that comes with The Woodlands Country Club! The place is beautiful...even in the rain! Brooke made sure the night ran smoothly...she even got under my dress to safety pin my train when it ripped. We love her and are forever grateful for all her hard work! And the food the club provides is AMAZING! The food was one of the biggest compliments from our guests. If you like seafood, we highly recommend the seafood station. I (the bride) stuffed myself with crab claws all night long!! You won't be disappointed with this venue!

B.A. · Married on 04/16/2016

Don't walk, RUN to book your wedding at this venue! Annemarie, our coordinator, is superb, the setting and facility is elegant, the food divine, the value for money fantastic.
    HIGHLY recommend!

Annemarie was an amazing coordinator who helped us every step of the way and made the experience as painless as possible! We had the most beautiful ceremony and reception. I am still getting comments on how it was the most amazing wedding people have been too!

Perfect!!! Everything was perfect - food, service, atmosphere, dj and bartenders. Highly recommend!

I used the Woodlands County Club as my reception hall and couldn't of been happier. They truly work very close with you and ask all the right questions. The food was amazing and they even had a plate in our room waiting for us. I had the reception in the Emerald room and the lighting was perfect!

I recently had my wedding at The Woodlands Country Club and could have not been happier with my choice. From the beautiful setting, to the amazing food - the night was just perfect! I also have to give a shout out to Brooke, the wedding coordinator. She took care of every detail and made sure everything went off flawlessly. My husband and I could not be more thankful

Elizabeth · Married on 12/06/2014

The venue was beautiful. Brooke was so helpful and made planning a wedding easy and stress free for us. :)
    We had a magical day and couldn't have asked for anything better!

Daya · Married on 11/01/2014

Brooke was absolutely amazing! The Woodlands CC is the perfect place to have a wedding and Brooke is by far one of the calmest, most professional, flexible people I have ever met. The package that my family selected included pretty much everything which made it very cost effective and easy to plan. The location itself is very pretty, both outside and inside. That said, the best part of the venue is definitely the staff as they are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this venue!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/20/2014

My daughter's and son-in-law's wedding reception at The Woodlands Country Club-Palmer Course was exceptional. From the first time we met with Brooke Tyler, the events coordinator, we felt very well taken care of. Her professionalism and easy going demeanor gave us confidence and kept us calm each step of the way during this stressful time of wedding planning. It was fabulous having the whole clubhouse for the wedding reception, and the flat per-person fee that included food, alcohol, linens, cake and the venue made the wedding planning so easy. The linen choices were excellent, the cake was beautiful and yummy (we did pay a small extra fee for what we wanted), and the staff during the reception was professional and responsive. Food was excellent: we chose to have stations rather than a sit-down meal, and all of our guests commented on how delicious everything was. Cocktail hour set the stage for how terrific this reception would be. We compared the cost of three different venues in The Woodlands and nearby, and this venue was equal or less costly than the other venues. I really don't understand why anyone would go anywhere else to have a wedding reception!!!