The Woodlands Country Club Reviews

The Woodlands Country Club 7
  • Gayana

Gayana · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Wonderful experience

Everyone at The Woodlands Country Club was amazing, they really work hard to create and make your day special. They treat you like family and the day of our wedding was stress free.

Maura Price · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely the best experience hands down

The Woodlands Country Club, without question, is the most beautiful venue in the Houston area. The food was spectacular, the waitstaff was professional and the bartenders were efficient!! Everything you could possibly dream up for your special event is either included or available from a recommended vendor. The Woodlands Country Club has done it all or seen it all. The best part of the process is working with Annemarie. Annemarie was such a joy to work with and made our planning process stress free! She was warm, professional, accommodating and always had great suggestions! When it was GO time, she put her cute little work shoes on and did whatever she needed to do to keep the event on schedule no matter what was being thrown at her! She was calm, cool and always professional. Great experience all around!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2019

This was a wonderful stress free venue. It was everything I wanted.

The Woodlands Palmer Country Club was amazing. Everything went smoothly and I (the bride) did not have to stress about anything. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Justine Taylor · Married on 05/31/2019

Truly the best

The Woodlands country club made our wedding day a dream! We had Annemarie help us with everything and she is nothing less than the best! She was extremely sweet, organized, professional, and made the entire experience unforgettable. I told her what I wanted for the wedding and she made it happen and was extremely flexible. She truly listens to all of your wants and needs and gives you plenty of options. They made our wedding look beyond beautiful. Everything looked exactly the way I wanted it to and the food was AMAZING! You truly can’t go wrong having your wedding here.

Renee Galatas · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly recommend Annemarie and The Woodlands Country Club!

Annemarie and the Country Club Staff went beyond our expectations to help in every way possible to make both weddings an absolute dream!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Terri Taylor · Married on 05/31/2019

Incredible Wedding Venue

Planning 2 weddings 3 months apart all in a 10 month period can be very overwhelming for a mother, but not with the help of AnnMarie at The Woodlands Country Club. With her help I was able to make both weddings at The Woodlands Country Club unique and beautiful. AnnMarie is very professional, knowledgable, responsive AND my new friend. She calmed my nerves and helped me every step of the way and on the day of the wedding she went above and beyond to make sure our weddings were smooth and perfect. As mothers we want our daughters to walk away from their wedding day saying "It was the best day ever"...and both my brides said just that! So I know I could not have done anything different - the venue, the food, the service was beyond my expectations...Thank You AnnMarie and The Woodlands Country Club staff for making both of our weddings THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Gabby · Married on 05/04/2019

Overall amazing

I can't begin to stay enough great things about the Woodlands country club. They made the entire wedding planning process a breeze. They are able to provide everything on site, the food is delicious. Many of our guests commented on how great the food was. Our wedding day coordinator Annemarie did an amazing job. She is quick to replay to any and all questions and pays attention to all details, and is organized.

The Woodlands Country Club 8
    The Woodlands Country Club 9

Heather Boerke · Married on 01/06/2019

A perfect wedding!

The Woodlands Country Club is absolutely stunning and the perfect backdrop for a wedding. On top of the venue being gorgeous, Annemarie was wonderful to work with. I sent A LOT of emails and she always responded in a very timely manner. She and her staff made my wedding day run so smoothly, everything was absolutely perfect. They took care of setting everything up so I had a stress-free morning and they helped my family pack everything up and into the cars at the end of the evening. I could go on and on about what a wonderful experience this was...I would highly recommend having a wedding at The Woodlands Country Club!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Camargo · Married on 12/29/2018

If in doubt, pick the Woodlands Country Club!!

I will like to share something I wrote for Annemarie, the WCC wedding coordinator, after my wedding. This expresses exactly how I felt about her work and about this amazing place!

Annemarie,
    I wanted to take a time to THANK YOU for your OUTSTANDING work. You were truly a key player for our wedding with all your support and help thought the wedding planning and even more so on the day of the wedding!! I really have no words to express how impressed I was with your commitment to help me with every detail (like getting on your knees to fix my bustle!!!)

I’ve heard many wedding coordinator stories, and honestly I fee so lucky I had you, because you were not only hard worker but had an amazing mood throughout it all, even with all my 1000 questions!

Finally, I know you were not there the entire night but I wanted to let you know everything was PERFECT! If I could go back I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you for helping me with the night of my dreams. I’ll send every bride I know your way!

So there you go, The Woodlands Country Club was the perfect venue for my dream wedding, from service, to food and drink, everything was outstanding!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Tanya Dawson · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! More than I ever imagined!

Annemarie and her staff are AMAZING! Our wedding so far exceeded our wildest expectations. They were on top of everything - even things I would have never thought of. Chef Jimmy prepared an amazing menu for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Our guests raves about it and some still comment on just how nice everything was.

If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely choose TWCC. Honestly, I cannot say enough how pleased we were with everything!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Tanzim Ludhi · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Venue!

Our experience with the Woodlands Country Club was amazing! Firstly, the venue is so beautiful. The outdoor area for the ceremony overlooking the lake is the prettiest outdoor space I've seen and instantly drew me in. The ballroom is also gorgeous and was only built a few years ago. I loved the wooden walls and high ceiling. Annemarie went above and beyond to make our day perfect and was so flexible and accommodating with all of our requests. I didn't have a day-of coordinator but really didn't need once since Annemarie did everything the day-of person would have done, including setting the tables beforehand, directing the various vendors, helping the guests, and making sure everything stayed on schedule. She was very involved before and during the wedding day, which I really appreciated. The food was delicious and the appetizers were plentiful. A lot of guests commented on how tasty the food was! We were so fortunate to have found the Woodlands Country Club for our wedding. I feel like they helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    The Woodlands Country Club 10
    The Woodlands Country Club 11
    The Woodlands Country Club 12

Katherin Desimone · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect wedding day!

The Woodlands Country Club was the perfect place to have our wedding. The customer service from booking, planning and day of was beyond amazing. Annemarie helped me through every stepped of our journey. Words cant even describe how perfect our wedding day was and our family and friends had the time of their lives.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    The Woodlands Country Club 13
  • Amber

Amber Lowell · Married on 09/01/2018

The perfect elegant venue and coordinator

Annemarie is the wedding planner at the Woodlands Country Club, and she was so great to work with! She is bubbly, energetic, and excited, and made the whole planning process so much smoother and less stressful. She brings so many great ideas to the table and really helped us make tough decisions. We had a large wedding (around 240) and were worried about everyone fitting, but she got creative with the seating arrangement and made it work, and it did not feel crammed at all! She managed and communicated with all of our vendors and set everything up perfectly! The day of, she kept us on time and organized. I am so thankful for her!!!
    The best part about the country club is that when you book with them, it not only includes their amazing coordinator, Annemarie, but also their amazing food (don't have to find caterer), they partner with Elegant Beginnings for rentals and linens (which are beautiful), LG events for lighting, photobooths, DJ/sound, and Kiss the Cook Cakes (delicious and beautiful!) for the bride's cake. It's a one-stop shop and really eliminates having to find several vendors. These vendors are familiar with The Country Club and Annemarie has worked with them on several occasions. This makes the whole process smoother for everyone!
    The food was AMAZING. We had a build your own risotto bar that was to die for. We also had prime rib, a salad bar, and a fajita station. Everyone raved about how great the food was!
    Last but certainly not least, the venue itself is beautiful! We were able to have cocktail hour outside on the balcony, overlooking the golf course. The floor to ceiling windows are stunning and give great sunset views during dinner. Also, you cannot beat the location. This is one of the very few venues in The Woodlands (not 30 min - an hour outside of The Woodlands like many venues in the area).
    If you choose this venue, you will not be disappointed! Our day was perfect, thanks to The Woodlands Country Club and all of Annemarie's hard work!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The Woodlands Country Club 23
    The Woodlands Country Club 24
    The Woodlands Country Club 25

Colleen · Married on 08/18/2018

Annemarie was such a joy to work with! She was very accommodating, professional and made my wedding planning stress-free! The food was spectacular, our guests raved about it! I highly recommend having your wedding at The Woodlands Country Club!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Had a wonderful experience working with the Woodlands Country Club. Annemarie is a bada** who will take care of things you didn't even know needed to be done. She answered quickly to all of my emails, even the ones I was sending 7pm the night before! The amount of FOOD and DRINK you get for the price of this venue cannot be beat. We had a large wedding of over 230 people, so not completely blowing the budget out of the water was difficult. The venue itself is breathtaking so you don't need to go crazy with decorations. Having a June wedding, we knew we wanted to have it inside...they transformed the room in 45 minutes flat to get ready for the reception. The preferred vendors are also fantastic so there is no need to worry about that, it honestly helps the planning process. I booked the country club about 7 months away from our desired date, due to an issue with a previous venue, and the minute we signed our contract it was smooth sailing.

Thank you again!

The Woodlands Country Club 31
    The Woodlands Country Club 32
    The Woodlands Country Club 33

Teresa · Married on 11/04/2017

The best food I've had at a wedding In years! This was definitely the most beautiful venue and wonderful staff I've ever encountered! I wish I could do the event again this weekend! It was perfect!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Shellee · Married on 10/14/2017

We used the Woodlands Country Club for both of our daughters weddings. Both times we experienced exceptional service. We were DIY for both weddings and Brooke was very flexible in accommodating our need for setup and breakdown. My daughter had a different vision for the room set up. They made it happen and WOW, we loved the results. The food was excellent. The staff was friendly and professional. The timeline worked well. We felt like we were working with family who cared about our daughter and son in law as much as we did. I can honestly say, the day couldn't have gone any better. We are so thankful for Brooke and Devon and all the staff for making it a wonderful day to remember. I would highly recommend this venue. They make it easy to say YES!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/07/2017

We held both our wedding ceremony and reception at The Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course and are SO PLEASED with how the whole event turned out!! We worked with Annemarie who was helpful, so sweet and responsive throughout our entire planning process! Our ceremony was outside in front of the pond behind the clubhouse and the reception was held in the Legacy Ballroom. What a gorgeous space! From the first time I saw it, the club felt like home and I knew it was where I wanted to get married. The food was GREAT!! We had guests raving about it all night. When there were a few things at our tasting we wanted to change out, the team was great about letting us tweak things to our liking and everything turned out so delicious!! Annemarie was very patient in finalizing the tedious final details right up until the event! We did also have a day of coordinator and Annemarie and her worked seamlessly together to pull off exactly the event I had planned. On the day of the wedding, Annemarie was great about having food and drinks ready for my husband and I at our every turn. Everything ran so smoothly I was able to focus on my friends and family and having the time of my life!! We did have one hiccup the week of the wedding when the main clubhouse encountered an issue with their AC system (no impact to the Legacy). We ended up getting ready in the Tournament Course locker rooms instead of the Palmer, and Annemarie handled our transportation back to the Palmer, and was able to transition everything so smoothly that it was not an issue at all! I say this to say, TWCC is flexible and will make sure to accommodate you and react to any situation that may arise!! The space, bar, food and staff were excellent!! Couldn't have imagined our wedding anywhere else!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sally · Married on 07/22/2017

There is no way to express what a wonderful job The Woodlands Country Club did for my daughter's wedding. Brooke was amazing. So sweet and so helpful at every turn. Thanks to all of you at TWCC who provided your professional services. It was truly a memorable event that I will always treasure!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Sherri · Married on 06/24/2017

Look no further if you want your wedding to be perfect! Our first encounter was with Brooke, the Event Coordinator. She was so warm, patient, and most importantly passionate and confident about making your event FLAWLESS. Thank you Brooke for making my daughters wedding the most beautiful day and night anyone could ask for.

Not too mention the ENTIRE team that works together like a symphony! From the General Manager Devin and his crew of staff, each and every part of our wedding surpassed anything we could have imagined. The personable and professional demeanor was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Lupe was soo sweet and packed up food for us to take home and enjoy after the event because she knew how hard it was for us to slow down and enjoy.

The presentation and taste of the various menu items we chose was OUTSTANDING! Everyone was smiling and happy to work at the Club. I can honestly say that The Woodlands Country Club must be an awesome place to work because they have HAPPY employees. There was not one person the entire day and night that gave the impression that this was "just another wedding" . From the bartenders to the security, everyone was FANTASTIC.

I'm a pretty picky person and for me to take the time to write this was nothing more than a pleasure to do.

Sounds too good to be true, but it is.

They were always checking and asking if we needed anything at all. Tatia, the Catering manager was at the event as well to oversee that major part of our night.

I could go on and on.

Kudos, hugs, and soo much gratitude is sent out to each and every person who worked that day for making my family feel like their family!!!!!!

the food end of the events was on hand as well to

Sent on 06/30/2017

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Annemarie and her team at the Woodlands CC helped us plan the perfect wedding reception. Before the wedding they were always available to answer questions and willing to help. Annemarie even jumped in to help when We were having a small problem with one of the outside vendors that we had hired. The evening was so beautiful and many of our guests commented on how elegant the event was and how the staff all went out of their way to make it a great evening for all. I have another daughter and we will definitely return when she gets married!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 11/19/2016

Working with The Woodlands Country Club for our wedding reception in the Legacy Ballroom was absolutely wonderful! The room itself is beautiful so adding small details like linens and flowers is really all that is needed. The fireplace is also an amazing addition to the room which can be lit both inside in the ballroom and outside on the wrap-around cover patio. The wedding package makes planning much simpler - the linens company (EB Inc) works with you for all of your linen and rental needs, and Kiss the Cook Cakes (Lisa) created bride and groom's cake that were amazing and both of these vendors are included in the package (linens and bride's cake). Annemarie was our event coordinator and she was the sweetest and wonderful to work with. Everything on our wedding day was perfect and exactly how we imagined it. The entire staff at the club was great to work with and made sure we had everything we needed at any time. Thank you to The Woodlands Country Club for giving us such a beautiful and memorable wedding night that we will treasure forever! Beautiful venue, wonderful people, great vendor team, delicious food, plentiful drinks, and room to accommodate our wedding of 250 people. Thank you for everything TWCC!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Nancy · Married on 11/12/2016

The venue is gorgeous! Our daughter's wedding was perfect. Very pleased!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

Would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception. Not only is it beautiful but also the service and food is outstanding! The entire process was so easy from the moment we booked the venue to the day of our reception. Our coordinator Annemarie was exceptional and always got back quickly anytime we had questions. On the day of the event she was there assuring that everything went smoothly. We loved everything about the venue and our reception and would not change anything!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

The Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course is absolutely beautiful, and Brooke and the rest of the staff are phenomenal. They made sure everything was seamless and perfect throughout my wedding planning process and on our wedding day. I'll be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/03/2016