The Woodlands Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Luciana N. Married on 07/02/2022

Wonderful Wedding Night

We had our wedding at The Woodlands Country Club on 7/1/22 and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Everything from the space, presentation, food, staff, service, and the view was phenomenal!
    AnneMarie was such a pleasure to work with! She helped us plan and coordinate every step of the way and was always available to answer and question we had. When we arrived at the venue (we had our ceremony elsewhere) she guided us throughout the night and made sure everything went smoothly.
    Our guest LOVED the food provided the the WCC culinary team. Almost everyone went for seconds.
    Our wedding night was so special and better than we would have ever imagined! The WCC and their staff were so great to work with.
    We had the most magical night and would highly recommend AnneMarie and The Woodlands Country Club!
  • Marlene
    Marlene A. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Woodlands Country Club - Extraordinary Venue!

Review from Mother of the Bride:

As the search began for the wedding venue, we came across the Woodlands Country Club. Soon after our visit, my daughter, now Son-in-Law, his mother and my husband and I, were attracted to the amenities and beauty of the location. The Jewel on the Crown was Annemarie McKay and Staff Members. They were all extraordinary, friendly and professional. Woodlands Country Club went above and beyond to make my daughter's and husband's wedding day personal and delightful! The wedding was beautiful with the lakeside view, food and drink presentation was excellent, and the reception venue was wonderful! This is an all-inclusive package gem totally worth it! The surrounding areas and hotels along the venue are also amazing. I highly recommend the Woodlands Country Club to meet your wedding dreams!
    M Lindsay Married on 04/16/2022

Wonderful Experience at The Woodlands Country Club

We had our daughter's wedding reception at The Woodlands Country Club a week ago. The event was outstanding: the room looked beautiful, the food was delicious, and it went so smoothly that I was able to enjoy my guests and the dancing. Thank you to Annemarie, the WCC Events Coordinator for making our event seamless and special. I highly recommend this venue.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kristin A. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing - Highly Recommend!

The Woodlands Country Club was a fantastic venue and their staff ensured that our wedding celebration went seamlessly. From the first meeting that we had with Annemarie, the club's events director, we knew that they had large weddings down to a science. Great and responsive communication throughout the entire planning process. Annemarie and her team were a joy to work with and we are incredibly grateful for all their help in making our day a dream come true. Highly recommended!
  • Obed
    Obed E. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best venue in the Woodlands.

My husband and I planned our wedding in under 4 months. TWCC made the process smooth, they not only do the food, provide linens, desserts, cake, alcohol, lighting. But they helped us find music and our officiant. On the very day of the wedding, we were treated like royalty and the staff was incredibly attentive and kind towards our guests. The indoor/outdoor facility gave us peace in case it rained or was too cold to have the ceremony outside. They have a plan and solution for everything!
    Carrie A. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As close to one stop shop as possible!

Cannot say enough about Annemarie and this venue. I really was looking for a venue that made everything about our wedding day easy and stress free and this was it! We did both our ceremony and reception at the club and it was the most relaxed, beautiful, easy going day all thanks to Annemarie. She helps with coordination of vendors and the day of to smooth things over for you, and was the biggest help in the months leading up to the big day. Always reachable by email or phone, asking me if I had thought of "xyz" which was helpful as I usually hadn't! The venue has a couple of different options for ceremony and the reception hall is gorgeous. Food, bar, linens are all included in your package which I loved not having to coordinate those individual vendors. Food is delicious, we still have people who bring up how good their dinner was! All you have to take care of from a vendor standpoint is photography/videography, music and florals. All in all would highly recommend this for your big day :)
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn W. Married on 09/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Woodlands Country Club at the Palmer Course & Mrs. Annemarie ARE A MUST!!!!

Wow, oh wow, I don't even know where to begin my infinite amount of praises for Annemarie and her staff at The Woodlands Country Club at the Palmer Course. We booked our reception at this venue, and it surely did not disappoint! We worked with Annemarie for about sixteen months, and she is a joy to work with. She is so personable, so reassuring, and so bubbly! I can not sing her praises enough. My husband and I got married on January 9th, 2021, during the COVID-19 pandemic, which was a tad stressful, but Annemarie was on the ball and was so kind and quick when answering my 100's of emails. We were one of the lucky ones who did not have to change their date or make any drastic changes for our reception because of regulations, and our wedding reception... dare I say it, was PERFECTION, and it was because of Annemarie and her staff. We were able to soak everything in and truly enjoy our time of celebration. As the bride, I didn't feel overwhelmed, the staff was timely, organized, and moved lighting fast without a peep or complaint! The food was incredible! I will be dreaming about those crab cakes for the rest of my life!! One of the best parts about this particular venue is that they have recommendations for vendors, which we also used, and it was amazing!! They all knew each other because they had worked together before. I honestly could not have pictured a more perfect day, and we just can't thank Annemarie and her staff enough for all that they did to make our day the most memorable one.
    Annemarie, you bring us such joy and warm our hearts with memories of working with you. Thank you for all that you did for us!! We just can' thank you enough!
    xoxo- The Wainscott's
    Sharon Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Woodlands Country Club was outstanding! From the first meeting with Annemarie, to the night of the reception 18 months later, everything was perfect!

The Woodlands Country Club was outstanding! Every detail, all the staff, the food and the set up was perfect. Annemarie was a dream to work with, as her responses were immediate and her attention to detail was superb. She recommended things based on what is typically done by other brides and grooms, which really helped us out. We had guests from 10 states and they all couldn't say enough about the meal, the gorgeous event space and the staff. I highly recommend this for your perfect day!
    Erin S. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding of our dreams

The best place to host your dream wedding! From the first minute we visited, the communication and assistance is amazing! The quality of service for the value is undeniable. I would recommend to anyone!!!
    Katherine O. Married on 08/01/2021

Phenomenal Wedding Coordinator at The Woodlands Country Club

My sister had her wedding reception at The Woodlands Country Club in 2018 and after seeing how amazing and helpful Annemarie was with the entire process, I knew I also wanted to have my reception there! I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. Annemarie is incredible at her job. She is so helpful and patient, especially during all of the re-planning that we had to do during this crazy covid time. Really, we re-planned our reception 3 times and Annemarie was very patient every single time. She worked with all of our vendors to help get new plans and quotes for all of our changes throughout the uncertain covid months. I could go on and on about how helpful Annemarie was throughout the entire process. She made planning the wedding as stress free as possible. She has really great ideas and contacts so the whole process was very easy. The country club is gorgeous too! They have many really pretty places for pictures. Even after our wedding, Annemarie held onto a few items for us (for a month) that we left at the country club the night of the wedding (oops!). I would 10/10 recommend this as a wedding ceremony and reception venue!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 06/05/2021

Best Wedding Reception EVER

Annemarie is an absolute JOY to work with! I cannot say enough good things about her and The Woodlands Country Club. My wedding reception was nothing short of magical - food, drinks, timeline, delivery - it was all perfect! All of our guests are still telling us how much fun they had. Would highly highly recommend if you are considering holding your wedding ceremony/reception at this venue! (We actually wish we’d had our ceremony here too! The Woodlands CC makes everything so easy and beautiful). Thank you so much, Annemarie! You are our wedding day angel!! 💜💜
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey M. Married on 05/22/2021

Can't ask for more!

I can't say enough about this venue. Annemarie is simply the best. It is like having a wedding planner without having to hire one! She was so flexible and made this anything but a cookie cutter wedding. Everybody raved about the food and all the special touches that this venue helped us to create! We had issues throughout COVID and it poured on our wedding day and yet it went as smooth as possible with no issues! Annemarie even made sure my parents had time to sit down and eat! She took care of it all! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
    Katie Married on 05/01/2021

Would definitely recommend!

I seldom write reviews, but I was so pleased with the work of Annemarie that I had to honor her. I was also one of the brides affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and had to reschedule our wedding date. Annemarie was the easiest of all of the vendors I was working with. She is quick, efficient, and frankly just good at what she does. She knows what she is doing and is not afraid to offer her opinion which was always a good one in my experience. I recommend going with the preferred vendors on the country clubs list because Annemarie and the country club team works with them often enough that it makes it easier on their end to communicate and vice versa. As the bride it was comforting to go to my linen vendor or cake vendor and hear them say "oh yes you are with Annemarie? We know her! They do a wonderful job" I cannot say how thankful I was for the country club wedding experience with Annemarie every detail (that I noticed haha) was accounted for and I know that was due to Annemarie's careful attention to detail and her years of experience.
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 01/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue! Can't go wrong!

Let me just start by saying my fiancé (now husband) and I went to the wrong venue completely for our initial meeting! Annemarie was very patient with us and even told us we were still welcome to stop by and take a look at the ballroom – which was being set up for a wedding that evening! We were actually able to see a possibility of what our wedding could look like in that space, not just an empty room or a room set up for a banquet. It was love at first sight! After we signed our contract and had our initial planning meeting with Annemarie (pre-Covid); we knew we were in great hands! She was very responsive during the entire process, answering all of our questions and giving us her expert advice every step of the way. We decided to have our ceremony and reception in the same space because you never know what January in Texas will be like (we were married Jan. 2nd), and the staff worked quickly to ‘flip’ the room during cocktail hour to have everything set up and ready for introductions and the beginning of the reception. Both spaces looked exceptional! I really can’t say enough how great it was to work with Annemarie and the entire staff at The Woodlands Country Club. They truly made our wedding one of the best ones our guests have ever been to and one we surely will never forget!
    Krista M. Married on 10/17/2020

AMAZING!! 1000000% Recommended ❤️

My fiancé and I had looked around at several venues before finally finding the Woodlands co
    Country Club. Once I met with Brooke and saw the venue, I knew that this was going to be the spot. We could not have been more happy!!! Brooke and her team were absolutely incredible with recommendations, planning, and pumping us up for our big day! And the venue… well quite frankly it speaks for itself. It is the perfect mix of an outdoorsy feel with the elegance of the country club. Our wedding was the most magical, dreamy, fairytale wedding we could’ve ever pictured. We are so thankful to the WCC and Brooke (and the wedding coordinator team) who made all of this possible! You will not be disappointed if you book your wedding here 😊
    Teri R. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Annemarie and The Woodlands Country Club!

Our original venue had to cancel our wedding 3 weeks from the date. Annemarie and The Woodlands Country Club saved the day and helped us move everything over so that it was like the Woodlands Country Club was where we had planned all along. We had a fabulous time and Annemarie went above and beyond to make sure our wedding at the Woodlands Country Club was perfect!

Everything was very well organized and communicated. We had tons of compliments on the quality of food, the beautiful ceremony between the trees on the pond, and the elegant ballroom reception. I couldn't have asked for a better day or a better venue!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 09/26/2020

Exceptional Wedding Venue

We had our daughter's wedding reception at the Woodlands Country Club this past Saturday and I can't begin to give justice to what an exceptional job Annemarie and her entire staff did. It started 11 months ago with our initial meeting with Annemarie and from that moment on, we felt like we were her priority. She helped with each detail and was always quick with a response to my questions. From start to finish, Saturday night was a dream. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. The food was delicious. They can literally take care of every detail, from cocktail hour at the beginning to the sparklers and get-away car at the end. Thank you WCC for making my daughter's wedding dreams come true.
    Kim R. Married on 08/07/2020

Incredible Value

From the start, we knew that planning a wedding in 11 weeks and during a pandemic would be a challenge. What we didn't know was how pleasantly surprised we would be with our choice of venue, The Woodlands Country Club- Palmer Course and with Annemarie McKay (Private Events Director) in particular! Along with the excellent staff, she made our experience virtually pain free and actually really enjoyable with her quick responses and always helpful ideas. One of the most attractive features of this venue is the package they offer. It includes not only Annemarie's invaluable services (truly!!), but all of the food and beverages (with open bar), the cake, specialty linens and their world class service- an incredible value in the end!
    In the interest of keeping things simple, we opted to have the Rehearsal Dinner in the Library- loved the cozy setting while still being able to spread out a bit for social distancing. The food was top notch and the service, amazing! The following day, we had sandwiches and fruit served down in the women's dressing area which turned out to be a great idea, allowing the bridal party relaxed time together to connect before the big event. The Ceremony (held cabaret style with guests seated at tables) and the Reception for 60 were held in the Legacy Ballroom which has a max capacity of 240 guests. This allowed plenty of room for C19 spacing of tables (with 6+ feet between) while still visually filling the space in a natural way. The large fireplace provided a beautiful focal point in the room and made a perfect backdrop for the service and so many photos!
    During the evening there were a couple of hiccups, which is to be expected with an event like this and especially in these unprecedented circumstances. They were however, almost instantly corrected by the staff thanks to positive attitudes, creative problem solving skills and the swift execution of a good plan! After the event, the cleanup went so quickly and smoothly which was a great way to end the night. Very well done!!! We were extremely pleased with the whole process, start to finish and would whole heartedly recommend the Club, along with Annemarie to anyone!!

• Tristen
    Tristen C. Married on 08/01/2020

The Best Venue

Annemarie is absolutely amazing to work with! In choosing this venue, you will have a day of coordinator and she really does make the day less stressful for the bride and groom. Everything was on time and many of our guests complimented on how well everything was put together. We had to postpone our original wedding date in March due to COVID-19 and Annemarie was extremely helpful and understanding during that time. The customer service was fantastic from everyone. The food was absolutely delicious and we had so many compliments on that as well. I would highly recommend choosing The Woodlands Country Club as your venue. Your guests will be impressed with everything and the bride and groom will be treated to a fantastic stress-free day.
    Colby H. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best place for a wedding!!

So happy I decided to have my wedding at The Woodlands Country Club! Such a beautiful place!! Annemarie was our coordinator and she was amazing!! She made everything a breeze! She communicated with us regularly throughout our planning!! We had to postpone our wedding due to covid and I was extremely happy I had Annemarie there the whole way! She took so much stress off of us!! You will not be disappointed in The Woodlands Country Club for your wedding venue!!

The Woodlands Country Club's reply:

Awww Colby!!! :) The pleasure was all mine!!!! I wish nothing but the best for you and Casey!!!! Y'all were fabulous to work with and we feel so honored to have been able to host such a special wedding!!
    Gayana Married on 02/15/2020

Wonderful experience

Everyone at The Woodlands Country Club was amazing, they really work hard to create and make your day special. They treat you like family and the day of our wedding was stress free.
    Maura P. Married on 08/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the best experience hands down

The Woodlands Country Club, without question, is the most beautiful venue in the Houston area. The food was spectacular, the waitstaff was professional and the bartenders were efficient!! Everything you could possibly dream up for your special event is either included or available from a recommended vendor. The Woodlands Country Club has done it all or seen it all. The best part of the process is working with Annemarie. Annemarie was such a joy to work with and made our planning process stress free! She was warm, professional, accommodating and always had great suggestions! When it was GO time, she put her cute little work shoes on and did whatever she needed to do to keep the event on schedule no matter what was being thrown at her! She was calm, cool and always professional. Great experience all around!
    Kristen Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This was a wonderful stress free venue. It was everything I wanted.

The Woodlands Palmer Country Club was amazing. Everything went smoothly and I (the bride) did not have to stress about anything. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend to everyone.
    Justine T. Married on 05/31/2019

Truly the best

The Woodlands country club made our wedding day a dream! We had Annemarie help us with everything and she is nothing less than the best! She was extremely sweet, organized, professional, and made the entire experience unforgettable. I told her what I wanted for the wedding and she made it happen and was extremely flexible. She truly listens to all of your wants and needs and gives you plenty of options. They made our wedding look beyond beautiful. Everything looked exactly the way I wanted it to and the food was AMAZING! You truly can’t go wrong having your wedding here.
    Terri T. Married on 05/31/2019

Incredible Wedding Venue

Planning 2 weddings 3 months apart all in a 10 month period can be very overwhelming for a mother, but not with the help of AnnMarie at The Woodlands Country Club. With her help I was able to make both weddings at The Woodlands Country Club unique and beautiful. AnnMarie is very professional, knowledgable, responsive AND my new friend. She calmed my nerves and helped me every step of the way and on the day of the wedding she went above and beyond to make sure our weddings were smooth and perfect. As mothers we want our daughters to walk away from their wedding day saying "It was the best day ever"...and both my brides said just that! So I know I could not have done anything different - the venue, the food, the service was beyond my expectations...Thank You AnnMarie and The Woodlands Country Club staff for making both of our weddings THE BEST DAY EVER!!!
illustration stars