The Wonderfuls Reviews

7 | Rockwall, TX

7 Reviews for The Wonderfuls

hlena · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding band around!

Stop right here and hire this band. They are amazing. The energy they bring to your reception will have everyone from the flower girl to the groom's great grandmother dancing. They are absolutely the best band around... and so affordable that most brides, even on a tight budget, can hire them , Love them so much and will definitely use for my other 2 daughters weddings and hopefully sons !

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ariana · Married on 04/09/2017

Our Favorite!

Over the last few years, my team and I have thoroughly enjoyed bringing The Wonderfuls out to our weddings in Oklahoma. They are absolute perfection! They are respectful, kind, and will go above and beyond to make sure our clients are happy. Also, one of the easiest bands to work with! Love Love Love! They truly are "wonderful"!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Carrine · Married on 06/13/2015

The Wonderfuls are just that----truly wonderful. They were able to keep the dance floor filled with folks aged 2 to 82. John was a fabulous MC who kept things running on schedule and the band and vocalists were outstanding. You would have thought that Sinatra was crooning and Paisley was singing. They were able to judge the appropriate music to keep things moving the entire evening. They made this wedding truly memorable. You will not be disappointed. If you are thinking about using a DJ--don't--this live band will make your event rock.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2015

We chose The Wonderfuls because of their varied music selection and flexibility in choosing the playlist for the night. The music was excellent and we received many compliments about how impressive the band. A few even asked for the band's details for future events! They brought such energy to our reception and everyone had a great time dancing. Johnny was very accommodating and was also very responsive to my many emails which made it easy as I was planning a wedding from abroad. I would highly recommend them as they were a pleasure to work with and provided a great service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Liz · Married on 10/18/2014

The Wonderfuls were well, wonderful! They definitely made our wedding an event to remember. John was an absolute joy to work with and asked all of the right questions. We loved having them be a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

Excellent music selection! They are all so talented and the music sounded perfect. We had such a great time dancing the night away with The Wonderfuls. They were very accommodating and professional. They were great at responding to emails in a timely and polite manner. There is nothing negative to say about this band! They provide a great service at a great price and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Tana · Married on 10/03/2015

3.0

The Wonderfuls made our wedding a BIG HIT! They made our crowd of 300 go crazy dancing. The dance floor was PACKED the whole night and it seemed as though no one was ready for the party to end. Since the wedding so many have asked us for more information on the band. Believe me....I have been to a thousand weddings and never have I seen or heard music this great. Want a fun event - call them!

Sent on 11/13/2015