The Wise Image Reviews

47 | Media, PA

47 Reviews for The Wise Image

Alissa Petrillo · Getting married on 09/09/2020

They are the best!!

Mallory and Joey are absolutely the best. My husband and I used them for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Every photo came out fantastic, and we couldn’t be happier. We are getting so many compliments on our photos. Mallory and Joey are such a great team to work with. They made us feel comfortable during the photos, as well as making it fun. They are so creative with the shots they take. I would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to anyone that is in need of a photographer.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette Cialoni · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Best photographer's ever!!!

Mal and Joey are AMAZING! Best photographers around!!! They did our engagement pictures and our wedding. I will forever use them every time we need professional pictures done! They are so easy to work with and make you feel so comfortable. The talent they have is seriously unbelievable. If you are looking for a photographer DO NOT HESITATE to go with The Wise Image, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Mal and Joey!! We can now look back at our wedding pictures and re live our special day! You guys are the best!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Boone · Married on 01/04/2020

The best!!

Mal and Joey were the best! Very professional and responsive, and we love both our engagement and wedding photos! They have such a creative eye and got the most amazing shots of us and our loved ones. We cant wait to use them for family photos in the future!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Morelock · Married on 11/10/2019

Blushing Bride

If you are looking for a wonderful photography company for your special day, look no further than wise images. Mal and Joey are an amazing team and their other members are wonderful too. We used them for our engagement session and also on our wedding day. They gave great suggestions on locations for our first look photo session and were so accommodating to even travel to my grandfathers nursing home to take some shots there since he was unable to make it to the wedding. They worked very quickly to have our proofs and photos to us. We had them within two weeks or our sessions with them. They had us laughing and smiling the entire day. I would definitely consider them for other occasions in the future.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Maria · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond amazing! Highly recommended!

Mallory and Joey were beyond amazing to work with! From our engagement photos to our wedding day, they made us feel comfortable and made the day of flow seamlessly. They were so friendly, professional, and truly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process! They captured beautiful photos that we will treasure forever :) I cannot recommend them highly enough for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Showers · Married on 11/03/2019

So Happy with Wise Image!!

Oh my god I don't even know where to start, I loved Joey and Mallory so much, they are amazing. Wise Image was recommended by our vendor and I'm so happy we went with them. I can not say enough good things about them, they were responsive, on time, professional, afforable, and fun. They made you feel comfortable and really helped the day run smoothly. They go above and beyond to try to get the perfect shot and will climb steps or stand out in the freezing cold. I had multiple guest asking for their name and commenting on how impressed they were by them. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know who is looking for a photographer. I can't wait to see all the stunning pictures they took! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. THANK YOU MAL AND JOEY!! If you are even considering booking them DO IT you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Mal and Joey were absolutely amazing for our wedding day. From start to finish they captured every moment so beautifully. They went above and beyond our expectations and delivered the most memorable photos that we will cherish forever. I would 100% recommend them for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Would recommend for any event

Joey and Mal walked us through planning our wedding and keeping us on schedule with grace despite 2 crazy late and loud families. Could not imagine doing it without them!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Choice We Made

My husband and I went and spoke with Mallory and Joey after we got a recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed. Neither of us are big on having on our picture taken but Mallory and Joel made us feel at ease on the day of our wedding. They were flexible with a few last minute time and place changes as well. Don't even get me started on the pictures! I truly don't know how I am going to choose just 40 photos for our wedding album because they all turned out gorgeous. My expectations were far exceeded by The Wise Image.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2019

Not enough good things to say

Mal and Joe were EXCELLENT to work with. I couldn't imagine having everything we wanted any other way. They made sure to capture our day by the minute and didnt miss anything we wanted. I can't wait to see our album. Our proofs were available quickly and the price couldn't be beat!
    Highly recommend The Wise Image for your wedding needs!
    Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Elcock · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent photographers

We were absolutely astounded by how thorough and hard-working Mallory and Rachel were in capturing every moment of our wedding day. During the ceremony we hardly even noticed they were there, unlike other photographers who sometimes crowd the stage. And we still got incredible close up pictures of every part of the ceremony. They were very organized and timely in getting family portraits done with every combination of people we wanted. Everything ran ahead of schedule and we never felt rushed by them. During our reception they amazed us by being everywhere we needed them to be. We would start to say or think that we wanted a picture and suddenly they would show up and get us posed with whoever we wanted a picture with. We would highly recommend them to any of our friends getting married.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I came across The Wise Image because our friends used them for their engagement photos as well as their wedding photos and we loved how beautiful the pictures turned out to be!
    Joey and Mallory are so creative and have such an eye and affinity for unique angles and lighting - ones that you never thought existed!
    I especially loved how excited they were to shoot our wedding photos at our venue because they already had amazing ideas brewing for the outside setting that the venue provided. I also really appreciated how they never made me feel pressed for time throughout the day and they also didn't consume a lot of my time during our wedding day.
    Me, my husband, and our friends highly recommend The Wise Image!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I had the privilege of having Mallory and Joey accompany us on our destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica. We were so impressed how they were able to quickly find awesome spots for photos, when it was their first time at the resort. Their artistic eye puts them above and beyond any photographers I’ve worked with before. As my husband said, Mallory and Joey create moments, they don’t just take photos.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Dana Hoffman · Married on 07/20/2018

Our favorite Vendor

Joe and Amal were hands down our favorite vendor to work with. They nailed every picture and gave us exactly what we wanted. They were patient yet stern with our rowdy crew and made the process really fun. The pictures were phenomenal. They knew we had a large group and added another photographer just so they made sure to get everything. They worked so hard and i couldn’t be more appreciative. We tell every couple planning their wedding to hire them.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2018

Mal and Joey were amazing! I can’t say enough positive things about them and their work! They have made this whole process smooth, natural, and enjoyable. We will continue to use them for all photography needs in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Wise Image provided us with the most amazing photos of our wedding day. Mal & Joey made working together so easy!
    Mal was so flexible the day of an made it feel like we really we in charge of our day.
    The captured the most special moments.
    We are left with beautiful photos for the rest of our lives

Sent on 08/22/2018

Aayushi · Married on 04/07/2018

Mallory and Joey were amazing!! They knew what they were doing and were extremely fun to work with. They were super accommodating and flexible with all of our last minute changes, including change of venue. They made us feel comfortable during the entire shoot and knew what would work for us and what wouldn’t.

I would highly recommend working with Mallory and Joey for your wedding pictures.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/05/2018

The best decision you will make... choosing The Wise Image!

Mal & Joey are simply the best!! Not only are their photos absolutely stunning, they are so easy to work with! They have an amazing eye & are truly artists in their work! My husband & I got married on one of the coldest days in Philly last January (temp was in the negative) & it snowed the night prior. We also live in Fairmount and wanted to shoot around the museum since it is one of our favorite areas. Mal & Joey were troopers & so adventurous in the cold! They truly captured our love for each other and captured all of the "in between" moments that we cherished. The quality of their photos are stunning! I am a tough critic when it comes to photos, but trust me, choosing The Wise Image will be the best decision you ever make for your day! It took us forever to narrow our photos down for our book since we had so many options! We have received endless amounts of compliments on our wedding photos!

We also had the pleasure to work with the two of them for our engagement photos and my sister and brother in law chose Mal & Joey for their newborn baby photos. I recommend 1000%! I can not wait to use them again! We love you Mal & Joey! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Mary · Married on 12/02/2017

I'm not sure where to begin!! Mal & Joey were both absolutely amazing at my daughter's wedding in December!! From the moment they arrived on Saturday morning until midnight (15 hours later!!), their professionalism & expertise were evident to me. Whenever any of us were getting friends or family together for a picture at the venue, one of them appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and set up the perfect picture. I was also very impressed with their ability to personalize this experience for my daughter & son-in-law. Although they photograph MANY weddings every year, they were able to make us feel as though Kayleigh & Steve's wedding photos were being customized just for them. Their love for their profession is quite evident!! I can't thank them enough for an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Mary · Married on 11/10/2017

I feel lucky to have found Mal and Joe for our wedding photos. The pictures came out better than I could have imagined. Talking to wedding photographers was my least favorite part about planning our wedding. Many photographers have requirements or packages that just didn't seem necessary to us. When I reached out to The Wise Image it changed the game. Mal and Joe were responsive, understanding, and easy to work with. I knew when I met them that they were the perfect pair to photograph our wedding. We didn't want engagement photos and they didn't make us feel bad about that (like many other photographers did). They simply worked with us on a package that worked best for us and we were very appreciative of that.

Prior to wedding day...
    Quick response time on questions etc.
    They put timeline together that was understandable and easy to follow
    Let us know of any permits required in advanced

Our wedding day...
    They arrived on time, they were excited to be there, and they started taking pictures immediately
    It was 28 degrees on our wedding day with a windchill so it felt like 18 degrees. If they were affected by the cold temps we would never know. They were so professional and they did a great job of encouraging us to pose for pictures, smile, be happy and ignore the cold. As pictures outside were wrapping up they paid for an uber to our venue so we could warm up instead of bearing the temps to walk to few blocks to the venue

The pictures...
    Simply amazing
    Creative, perfect lighting, great poses both outside and inside the venue
    We only had 1 location that we wanted to take photos, they took us to a few more that ended up being perfect backdrops for our photos

They are accurately priced based on their professionalism, ease to work with and quality and quantity of photos.

I would highly recommend Mal and Joe without question. I hope to use them in the future when our family grows. Thank you!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Allison · Married on 10/06/2017

Mal and Joey were amazing. They were fun and professional all at the same time. They kept to the promised timeline. They took amazing photos and got them to us quickly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding or any special event!

Sent on 02/15/2018

christina · Married on 08/27/2017

Mal & Joey were by far amazing, they did my brothers wedding and it was love at first sight! They were so accommodating and worked with us for the engagement (they drove 3 hours for us) and the wedding was so smooth! they know what needs to get done and are very fun to work with, I felt very comfortable with them

Sent on 02/09/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/25/2017

Joey and Mal are fantastic to work with! My (now) husband Mike and I had never really been the center of attention, nor displayed our affection publically. Joey and Mal made us feel perfectly comfortable and even joked with us along the way. They both bring their own unique perspective and aren't afraid to push the other artistically. We couldn't be happier working with them, and hope to have to opportunity to work with them again! Kevin & Mike McShea

Sent on 09/02/2017

The Wise Image's reply:

Kevin, thank you so much for the review! We had such a great time you with you and Mike throughout your wedding planning process! We hope to have the chance to work together in the future as well!
  • Mandy

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Mal & Joey are THE BEST you can find as photographers. We seriously could not have asked for 2 better people to capture our engagement/wedding! Mal & Joey are so easy to work with; we instantly felt like we had known them forever from our first encounter and it only grew with time. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire wedding process and produce high quality work. We had such a blast working with them and are very sad we wont be communicating as often now that the wedding is over. I cannot say enough about The Wise Image and Mal & Joey! You are missing out if you dont hire them for any photography needs!!! They have made forever customers in us! THANK YOU SO MUCH MAL & JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you guys!!!!!!!! -Mandy&Joe

Sent on 06/19/2017

The Wise Image's reply:

Mandy and Joe- Thanks so much for the review! Your engagement, and wedding were both awesome thanks to your outgoing personalities and willingness to create awesome and different images! We are so glad we have had the opportunity to photograph you both again even after the wedding and hope to continue to do so in the future!