The Wise Image Reviews

The Wise Image 7
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Choice We Made

My husband and I went and spoke with Mallory and Joey after we got a recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed. Neither of us are big on having on our picture taken but Mallory and Joel made us feel at ease on the day of our wedding. They were flexible with a few last minute time and place changes as well. Don't even get me started on the pictures! I truly don't know how I am going to choose just 40 photos for our wedding album because they all turned out gorgeous. My expectations were far exceeded by The Wise Image.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    The Wise Image 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2019

Not enough good things to say

Mal and Joe were EXCELLENT to work with. I couldn't imagine having everything we wanted any other way. They made sure to capture our day by the minute and didnt miss anything we wanted. I can't wait to see our album. Our proofs were available quickly and the price couldn't be beat!
    Highly recommend The Wise Image for your wedding needs!
    Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    The Wise Image 9
    The Wise Image 10
    The Wise Image 11
  • Jamie

Jamie Elcock · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent photographers

We were absolutely astounded by how thorough and hard-working Mallory and Rachel were in capturing every moment of our wedding day. During the ceremony we hardly even noticed they were there, unlike other photographers who sometimes crowd the stage. And we still got incredible close up pictures of every part of the ceremony. They were very organized and timely in getting family portraits done with every combination of people we wanted. Everything ran ahead of schedule and we never felt rushed by them. During our reception they amazed us by being everywhere we needed them to be. We would start to say or think that we wanted a picture and suddenly they would show up and get us posed with whoever we wanted a picture with. We would highly recommend them to any of our friends getting married.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I came across The Wise Image because our friends used them for their engagement photos as well as their wedding photos and we loved how beautiful the pictures turned out to be!
    Joey and Mallory are so creative and have such an eye and affinity for unique angles and lighting - ones that you never thought existed!
    I especially loved how excited they were to shoot our wedding photos at our venue because they already had amazing ideas brewing for the outside setting that the venue provided. I also really appreciated how they never made me feel pressed for time throughout the day and they also didn't consume a lot of my time during our wedding day.
    Me, my husband, and our friends highly recommend The Wise Image!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I had the privilege of having Mallory and Joey accompany us on our destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica. We were so impressed how they were able to quickly find awesome spots for photos, when it was their first time at the resort. Their artistic eye puts them above and beyond any photographers I’ve worked with before. As my husband said, Mallory and Joey create moments, they don’t just take photos.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    The Wise Image 17
    The Wise Image 18

Dana Hoffman · Married on 07/20/2018

Our favorite Vendor

Joe and Amal were hands down our favorite vendor to work with. They nailed every picture and gave us exactly what we wanted. They were patient yet stern with our rowdy crew and made the process really fun. The pictures were phenomenal. They knew we had a large group and added another photographer just so they made sure to get everything. They worked so hard and i couldn’t be more appreciative. We tell every couple planning their wedding to hire them.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2018

Mal and Joey were amazing! I can’t say enough positive things about them and their work! They have made this whole process smooth, natural, and enjoyable. We will continue to use them for all photography needs in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Wise Image provided us with the most amazing photos of our wedding day. Mal & Joey made working together so easy!
    Mal was so flexible the day of an made it feel like we really we in charge of our day.
    The captured the most special moments.
    We are left with beautiful photos for the rest of our lives

Sent on 08/22/2018

Aayushi · Married on 04/07/2018

Mallory and Joey were amazing!! They knew what they were doing and were extremely fun to work with. They were super accommodating and flexible with all of our last minute changes, including change of venue. They made us feel comfortable during the entire shoot and knew what would work for us and what wouldn’t.

I would highly recommend working with Mallory and Joey for your wedding pictures.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/05/2018

The best decision you will make... choosing The Wise Image!

Mal & Joey are simply the best!! Not only are their photos absolutely stunning, they are so easy to work with! They have an amazing eye & are truly artists in their work! My husband & I got married on one of the coldest days in Philly last January (temp was in the negative) & it snowed the night prior. We also live in Fairmount and wanted to shoot around the museum since it is one of our favorite areas. Mal & Joey were troopers & so adventurous in the cold! They truly captured our love for each other and captured all of the "in between" moments that we cherished. The quality of their photos are stunning! I am a tough critic when it comes to photos, but trust me, choosing The Wise Image will be the best decision you ever make for your day! It took us forever to narrow our photos down for our book since we had so many options! We have received endless amounts of compliments on our wedding photos!

We also had the pleasure to work with the two of them for our engagement photos and my sister and brother in law chose Mal & Joey for their newborn baby photos. I recommend 1000%! I can not wait to use them again! We love you Mal & Joey! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Mary · Married on 12/02/2017

I'm not sure where to begin!! Mal & Joey were both absolutely amazing at my daughter's wedding in December!! From the moment they arrived on Saturday morning until midnight (15 hours later!!), their professionalism & expertise were evident to me. Whenever any of us were getting friends or family together for a picture at the venue, one of them appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and set up the perfect picture. I was also very impressed with their ability to personalize this experience for my daughter & son-in-law. Although they photograph MANY weddings every year, they were able to make us feel as though Kayleigh & Steve's wedding photos were being customized just for them. Their love for their profession is quite evident!! I can't thank them enough for an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Allison · Married on 10/06/2017

Mal and Joey were amazing. They were fun and professional all at the same time. They kept to the promised timeline. They took amazing photos and got them to us quickly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding or any special event!

Sent on 02/15/2018

christina · Married on 08/27/2017

Mal & Joey were by far amazing, they did my brothers wedding and it was love at first sight! They were so accommodating and worked with us for the engagement (they drove 3 hours for us) and the wedding was so smooth! they know what needs to get done and are very fun to work with, I felt very comfortable with them

Kevin · Married on 08/25/2017

Joey and Mal are fantastic to work with! My (now) husband Mike and I had never really been the center of attention, nor displayed our affection publically. Joey and Mal made us feel perfectly comfortable and even joked with us along the way. They both bring their own unique perspective and aren't afraid to push the other artistically. We couldn't be happier working with them, and hope to have to opportunity to work with them again! Kevin & Mike McShea

Sent on 09/02/2017

The Wise Image's reply:

Kevin, thank you so much for the review! We had such a great time you with you and Mike throughout your wedding planning process! We hope to have the chance to work together in the future as well!
  • Mandy

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Mal & Joey are THE BEST you can find as photographers. We seriously could not have asked for 2 better people to capture our engagement/wedding! Mal & Joey are so easy to work with; we instantly felt like we had known them forever from our first encounter and it only grew with time. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire wedding process and produce high quality work. We had such a blast working with them and are very sad we wont be communicating as often now that the wedding is over. I cannot say enough about The Wise Image and Mal & Joey! You are missing out if you dont hire them for any photography needs!!! They have made forever customers in us! THANK YOU SO MUCH MAL & JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you guys!!!!!!!! -Mandy&Joe

Sent on 06/19/2017

The Wise Image's reply:

Mandy and Joe- Thanks so much for the review! Your engagement, and wedding were both awesome thanks to your outgoing personalities and willingness to create awesome and different images! We are so glad we have had the opportunity to photograph you both again even after the wedding and hope to continue to do so in the future!

Katie · Married on 06/09/2017

Working with Mal and Joey for both our engagement shoot and wedding day was everything we wanted and more! They both went above and beyond anytime we asked for anything and were open to what we envisioned for our photos. Mal even helped curl my hair when it was falling out on the big day! We received our photos for both shoots in super fast turn around times and any questions we had, they responded within a day or two. We were beyond pleased with working with The Wise Image and would 100% recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I can not thank Mal and Joey enough for capturing our wedding. They were AMAZING to work with, super fun, professional and they definitely know their stuff. The pictures turned out more fantastic then we could have ever imagined! Everyone that has seen them has said they are some of the best wedding photographs they have ever seen. If you are looking for a photographer, you will not find a better pair than the Wise Image. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Traci · Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing!!! Mal and her crew are the absolute best!! We loved every minute of planning and taking pictures with them for our engagement pictures and wedding day!! They are friendly, laid back and organized. Our pictures have been better than we could ever imagine!! HIGHLY recommend!! <3

Sent on 05/04/2017

Catherine · Married on 03/24/2017

When it comes to Wise Image, it’s quite simple- NO ONE compares. They’re the absolute best. They don’t just capture every element of your day, they become a significant part of it.

Rachel · Married on 12/23/2016

Joey and Mal are incredible, no need to say anything more! They have done multiple shoots for my family events. I won’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    The Wise Image 24
    The Wise Image 25
    The Wise Image 26

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2016

When we first met with Mal and Joey it felt like we were sitting with long time friends. I knew as soon as I got in the car that's who I wanted. Everything was perfect from the engagement session, to any communication, to the day of the wedding. Mal and 0ne of her photographers, Jess, shot our wedding, and again, it felt like I had hired a really good friend. Not only are my pictures amazing (I love every single one of them), but Mal kept checking in on me throughout the day, just to make sure I was good. They were able to capture the ridiculousness of my bridal party and the elegance of the day that I was hoping for. I am very thankful for everything they have done! You will not find a better photographer than the Wise Image!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/27/2016

Mal and Joey were absolutely amazing during our engagement shoot and our wedding! We will use their services for any photography needs we have and will recommend them 100% to ANYONE who asks for a referral. They are such nice people and made us feel comfortable, made us laugh and took amazing photos. Thank you so much for everything Mal and Joey :)

Sent on 02/10/2018
    The Wise Image 27

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

Joey and Mal did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos. They remained positive and creative when there was a hurricane on our wedding day down the shore. The photos came out beautiful despite the weather, and when the sun finally came out later in the evening, they adapted and offered to take more photos of us outside! Highly recommend :)

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough about Mal and Joey! Incredible professionalism and gorgeous photos! So happy with our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 10/01/2016