Winslow Room Reviews

7 | Baltimore, MD

7 Reviews for Winslow Room

• Blaire

Blaire · Married on 09/14/2019

The Winslow was so Unique!

The Winslow was the most beautiful venue! I did not want to do an outdoor ceremony and the uniqueness of The Winslow stood out from all others. We loved the exposed brick walls, steel beams, mezzanine, and the all over industrial style.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Willems · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding venue and event manager kelli beard

Don't walk....run to book the Winslow and work with Kelli Beard!
    What a fabulous venue! My son and daughter in law got married there this past Labor Day. I knew that we were having a big wedding and at first I wasn't sure if the Winslow could accommodate us. It turned out to be the perfect location! The venue is beautiful and very unique. We had 225 guests at our wedding and we never felt crowded...it was perfect The venue is spacious and so pretty that you don't need much in the way of decorating as its very pretty as is. We had our ceremony in the train shed and than used the large hallways for the cocktail hour The bar is tremendous and it lends itself beautifully to accommodate a large crowd. Seating guests upstairs at long tables was a great idea and made for some terrific photos as well. Breaking down the train shed to set up for a station style reception went smoothly and effortlessly. I must say that credit for this goes to Kelli and her team. We were beyond thrilled with this venue. I am giving Kelli permission to have any potential customers call me personally with question. Kelli was a wonderful hand holder( I'm a worrier after working in the event business myself in Cleveland, Ohio for many years). Kelli took charge and handled me beautifully and took all my worries away. You will thank me if you use The Winslow...such a cool, unique space. Thanks Kelli and The Winslow for making the wedding so special.
    Nanette Ross
    (mother of the groom)

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Allison

Allison Levin · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Industrial Venue in Baltimore

The Winslow was the perfect location for our wedding! The team was responsive, flexible and kind...they were so easy to work with and we couldn't of asked for a better wedding venue!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

Most Unique yet the best VENUE !!!!

Since most of my friends are out of town, I wanted the venue within 30 min from BWI. I didn't want to go some country club or winery, since I don't like being outside, and Baltimore weather is just too random and unexpected to deal with. When I walked into winslow, I loved everything about this venue. rustic yet modern. Also the layout is super unique that we didn't need much of floral decorations to decorate this place. We just had light bulbs for the decorations and it was enough! Katie was the coordinator for this building and she is super helpful. I really really love this place and all my guests commented on how unique the venue was.

I highly recommend winslow for brides who wants rustic/modern like cafe style venue!!

one thing to concern about this place is that there isn't much of a place to take photos of first look so we rented a library in a hotel.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kathi Strasser · Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning Venue! Exceptional Service

My daughter's wedding reception was at The Winslow at Parker Metal Building in Baltimore. What a wonderful venue! First of all we worked with Kelli Beard from The Winslow to arrange everything. Kelli is first rate and could not have made it easier for us. My daughter lives 3000 miles away which presented several challenges but the planning was seamless due to the Kelli's flexibility. She is never too busy to answer calls or emails and has a delightful personality. The venue itself is awesome. There are multiple levels and multiple rooms, a stunning bar area, high ceilings, brides room, impressive entry and just a fabulous industrial look and feel. The venue and staff is top notch.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 02/17/2019

A Night that was everything we dreamed of and more.

Our experience working with Kelli and the Winslow was incredible. Kelli was very flexible working with our schedule leading up to the wedding. She allowed us to see the venue and create our vision through a meeting prior which included everyone. The day and night of the wedding she made sure that we had an the best experience by checking in throughout the night. My parents raved about how helpful she was that night as well, which made us feel even better about our experience. The venue itself was beautiful and creates a wonderful ambiance for romance. We used the upstairs for seating and our guests loved the different perspective it gave as we did our first dance etc. I would highly recommend The Winslow.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Keri · Married on 08/04/2018

The Winslow made all my wedding venue dreams come true! This new industrial-chic space, and sister to the Mt. Washington Dye House, was the perfect backdrop for our wedding ceremony and reception.

We were maybe the 2nd couple to officially host our wedding here and I couldn't be happier! The drama of the main room was perfect for our ceremony and then was easily flipped over to host our reception. Every corner of the venue provides a beautiful backdrop for photos, and sunset pictures on the roof was an amazing added touch. My guests were in AWE and couldn't stop commenting on how incredible the space was.

Janin and Kelli were so great to work with and made every step of the process easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend.

Only comment was that the large room got really warm with everyone dancing, perhaps we needed to crank the A/C a bit more. And in hindsight I may have opted for hanging lights from the mezzanine as the space felt a little dark later in the evening.

Sent on 08/06/2018