The Winery at Bull Run Reviews

137 | Centreville, VA

137 Reviews for The Winery at Bull Run

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2015

The winery at Bull Run was amazing! We held both our ceremony and reception at the winery. Natasha and Amanda, the day of coordinators, were awesome. They handled the set-up of everything along with making sure that the timing and follow through of everything went smoothly! They were flexible and arranged everything to fit our needs! The venue was perfect for our rustic style wedding. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! We would highly recommend hosting your wedding at the winery! It was so much better than we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Bradley · Married on 05/02/2015

The Winery at Bull Run is an awesome venue for a wedding and reception! Matthew and I went in there and the Wine Room Manager, Gene, took us around and showed us the facilities even though it was pouring rain!. The Winery staff was simply awesome to us. We booked the wedding and reception there that day! Natasha and Amanda were wonderful to us as well as all the other employees at the winery! On the wedding day, the staff made sure everything went smoothly and ensured everything was in place. When I went to ask about moving our things, it was already done ... they were a step ahead of us! We, wholeheartedly, recommend this venue for weddings and other occasions! Awesome and Beautiful location! We cannot even begin to show our appreciation to the staff at the Winery!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Megan · Married on 04/26/2015

I had my wedding at the Winery at Bull Run this past April. I can not begin to tell you what an amazing experience it was! My husband and I always just loved the winery and we were so excited about the thought of getting married there!! From the moment we met Eddy and did the tour of the winery we knew that was our Venue, Eddy could not of made us feel more comfortable and excited! Natasha the wedding coordinator was amazing!! I must of emailed her a million times and she always returned my emails right away. My wedding day could not of possibly gone any smoother! We showed up with the items to decorate the winery, Natasha and her assistant were already there waiting for us so they could begin to set up. I can not begin to explain how perfect my wedding day was to my husband and I! It was truly the best day of both of our lives and I truly thank the winery and there incredible staff!! If I had to do it all again, I would not change a thing!
    -Megan Phillips

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • Marlo

Marlo · Married on 04/11/2015

This location as perfect! From start to finish, this vendor ensured our day was perfect. Natasha was amazing and simply made everything happen. We had all our guests from out of town and their partnership with the Hyatt Place Chantilly made it seamless for transportation. The free shuttle service saved us and our guests a whole bunch of money. Beyond that, the wine is great and so are the grounds. I feel that our guests got a great experience out of it.

When they said that it was their job to make our day perfect, I believe it. I felt like everything, from set-up to break down, to planning, was such a lovely experience. Stress FREE!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/14/2015

The venue was gorgeous and it was everything we expected. We decided to have the ceremony inside the barrel room and it was absolutely lovely. Allison and Natasha were great to work with and made everything run very smoothly. I would recommend this venue to everyone! Just a helpful hint: we had 100 guests which was the perfect number! I think if your wedding is too big you will lose some space on the dance floor.

Sent on 04/15/2015

The Winery at Bull Run's reply:

Thanks for the great review. It was our honor to host your wedding. Best of luck and congrats, Eddie.

Rosemary · Married on 11/01/2014

My daughter selected The Winery at Bull Run for the location of her wedding reception and we couldn't have been happier with the management and staff there. From the very beginning our contacts, Natasha and Allison, were absolutely wonderful and I consider them top professionals in their line of business. They were always responsive, flexible and were 100% detail oriented for every aspect for the reception. The reception went off without a hitch and I atribute that to both of them being on-site the entire time and overseeing everything for us. They not only met all of our expectations, but exceeded them. I absolutely recommend this venue and staff for anyone planning a major event, especially one as important and personal as your daughter's wedding reception.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Trudee · Married on 10/26/2014

My son recently got married at Bull Run Winery and I couldn't have been more pleased! The organization was amazing and Natasha was incredible! The place is gorgeous< the wine delicious, and the staff bent over backwards to make the event magical! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Truly,
    Trudee Wilson

Sent on 11/18/2014

Allison · Married on 10/05/2014

The Winery at Bull Run is such an awesome venue! It's beautiful and in such a convenient location. There are multiple spaces at this venue so your guests can experience the whole place. We used the ruins for the ceremony, the barrel room for cocktail hour and the tasting room for the reception.

Natasha and Allison were great in responding to my questions in a timely manner. They are very organized which help put me at ease for the big day. We told them to reuse the pumpkins and lanterns from the ceremony site in the tasting room as they see fit and it was perfect! They did such a great job! They really know what they're doing! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2014

The Winery at Bull Run is the most excellent venue for a wedding. Besides being relaxed and picturesque, the wine is delicious! The venue provides multiple locations with different ambiance to move your wedding events into different looks and experiences. The staff are very friendly, extremely confident, and always relaxed. Their nature makes it impossible or the wedding party to be nervous or worried about how things will work out during the actual wedding. Natasha and Allison ran things so smoothly, after only 1 coordination meeting, they are truly professionals and very experienced at their job.

Sent on 10/03/2014

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Winery at Bull Run. It was so fantastic! Our experience from start to finish was excellent, thanks to Natasha and Allison. They were so wonderful to work with. We got nothing but compliments from our guests about how awesome the venue was, particularly that there was both indoor and outdoor spaces available throughout the night. We can't recommend the Winery and Natasha and Allison enough!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Elissa · Married on 09/26/2014

We really enjoyed our wedding at the Winery at Bull Run. As a venue, it is beautiful, especially with the great weather we had that day. The backdrop, Hillside Ruins, barrel room and east lawn were well maintained and very suitable for us and our guests. The deal they have with a local hotel made the experience convenient for traveling guests as well. The staff we worked with, Natasha and Allison, were very responsive and helpful. Allison was amazing the day of the wedding. She was accommodating and ensured everything was done right and we were happy. Having her that day really helped relieve stress. The only con to the venue was noise from customers directly behind the ruins and cars driving on the gravel road next to the ruins during our ceremony. The winery is open to other customers during most evening ceremony times. Though, it should be mentioned the winery staff did their very best to keep the noise level from patrons to a minimum during the ceremony.

Sent on 11/01/2014

The Winery at Bull Run is a diamond in the rough because of it's beauty and value! The team did an amazing job with day-of coordination and set up, and helped me with anything I could possibly need during my ceremony and reception. Their professionalism and desire to help really impressed me! I booked just the barrel room for my 50-person reception, which was a perfect size and value. The site is gorgeous- my bridesmaids said that if they lived in VA they'd be at this winery every weekend, and a groomsman commented that he was so impressed with the venue that he was surprised it was within our price range :)

Sent on 09/14/2014

The Winery at Bull Run is truly an amazing place and our wedding day was perfect! If you are searching for a winery that's close to Washington D.C. and convenient for your out of town guests, this is definitely the venue for you. In addition to convenience, the scenery is breathtaking and can even catch a glimpse of the horses that are beside the venue. Natasha and Allison are GREAT! Natasha handled our wedding with a breeze. Which clearly shows her experience and dedication. Note: The winery has a preferred vendor list, and you are free to use other vendors of your choice that may not be on the list. However, you MUST use of one of their preferred caterers. So make sure to research the caterers on the preferred list, prior to signing the contract. Other than that, we LOVED the venue and had the best wedding! Will be looking forward to visiting the winery again!

Sent on 08/25/2014

To anyone who dreamed of having a wedding at a winery, I highly recommend the Winery at Bull Run. They are centrally located in Fairfax County. They are very easy to access. The Events department is great to work with. We dropped off the decorations for our wedding on Friday and they had everything set up and ready to go by the time our guests got there.

Natasha and her team are willing to answer any question and assist however they can. They helped make the whole evening magical.

Sent on 08/01/2014

The staff at The Winery at Bull Run are incredible especially Natasha and Allison. They made planning my wedding so easy. They are very knowledgable and confident in what they are doing. The day went off without a hitch. They are very well organized and executed and followed my decor document to a "t". I couldn't have asked for better people to work with or a better or more gorgeous venue to say "I do" at. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/21/2014

The Venue brought my daughter's vision to life! A truly rustic, romantic wedding. The only thing we would have liked is for the night to have gone on and one!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/17/2014

Our wedding at TWABR was everything we were hoping it would be. After comparing some other venues in our area, we decided to go with The Winery because of Natasha and Eddie. Throughout the process, Natasha was super helpful and responsive. In the few days before the wedding and on the day of, Natasha was very attentive and made sure things were going as planned. I felt like we were able to enjoy the wedding more because the team at TWABR took responsibility for so much.

Our wedding ended up being about 60 people, so on the smaller side. The space here didn't feel too big, which is what we were worried about with a lot of other venues. It fit our guests perfectly but I could also see how it could hold many more if needed.

Sent on 05/28/2014

George · event on: 05/09/2014

My event coordinator was Natasha Hamad who far exceeded my lofty expectations. The setting, the service, and personal attention to detail was absolutely superb. From the planning phase to the actual execution of the event, Natasha was engaged, enthusiastic, and immediately responsive to our needs. I cannot wait to have another event here, and I would personally ask for Natasha!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2014

The Winery at Bull Run is an AMAZING place to have your wedding/wedding reception! My day was perfect! The scenery is BEAUTIFUL and Natasha and Eddie are AMAZING to work with. They are understanding and really listen to what you want. My day was PERFECT, I couldn't have asked for better. Natasha clearly has experience in organizing weddings and it shows in her dedication! They obviously have good relationships with their preferred vendors as well, it seemed as if they were able to read each other's minds when it came to the set up of the room!! It was AWESOME how well the Winery and the Caterers worked together. I HIGHLY recommend anyone to have their reception or wedding at the Winery at Bull Run.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2014

We just finished having our wedding at this venue. It was PERFECT!! We could not imagine getting married anywhere else. The outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went off without a hitch. Natasha was a saint and the entire staff and our vendors were superb. We are so glad we stumbled upon this winery a year and a half ago for a fun Saturday afternoon! Can't wait to go back and celebrate more special occasions at Bull Run.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2014

The Winery at Bull Run was the perfect venue for my rustic April wedding! As soon as I visited the winery, I knew it would be perfect! Eddie and Natasha were fantastic to deal with. I communicated the most with Natasha and she was also always very responsive and helpful with my many questions. Although the winery has only been open for a couple of years, they have held so many weddings, they have the process down to a T - it's a very seamless process. The winery is beautiful, requiring little decor, and is also very roomy! After doing some research, the price is very comparable to other wineries in the area, if not better, and the convenience of being close to hotels is ideal for out of town guests. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding choice! A HUGE thank you to the Winery at Bull Run for making our special day so amazing. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2014

kara · Married on 03/29/2014

My wedding at the Winery at Bull Run was fabulous! We worked with Natasha as our event coordinator and she could not have been more helpful. We had planned to have the ceremony outside but with rain in the forecast Natasha helped us rent at tent and everything worked out perfect. She was quick to respond to all of our questions and worked seamlessly with our caterer to help create our wedding exactly as we had envisioned it. If you have never been to the winery I would suggest making a trip. The grounds are beautiful and the tasting room has just enough rustic appeal to showcase the Bull Run history.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Naz · Married on 12/07/2013

Working with Eddie and Natasha means eliminating the stress while facilitating the success of the event. We had a wonderful experience with them both. They have great personality and very friendly.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Lesley · Married on 11/10/2013

I cannot say enough about TWABR. Natasha and Eddie are wonderful to work with. From the first time I met Natasha I knew that this was the perfect place to have our wedding. She is so friendly, responsive and completely understands and listens to everything you want. She also comes up with great suggestions. Our day was absolutely perfect and Natasha and Eddie were a huge reason for this. When our candles blew out because of the wind, Natasha was quick to find LED candles to throw in our hurricanes. When I was walking back down the aisle, I kicked off my heels because the grass was uneven and she grabbed my shoes and took them for me. She was there every step of the way for me and I cannot thank her enough. My vision came out beautifully and I have her, Eddie and the TWABR staff to thank for that. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a great value and personal service that cannot be topped. Also, to note, their wine is fantastic!! I still am getting compliments on how wonderful the venue was. If I would do it all over again, I would choose TWABR again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Margarita · Married on 11/09/2013

from the start of our wedding preparations, the friendly demeanor of both eddie and natasha made us feel at ease and welcome. their sense of professionalism is excellent, helping us make the right choices on various aspects of the reception, wine choices, video and musical technical arrangements, etc. thank you eddie and natasha for the memorable experience, for patiently answering all our questions and for all your hard work. all our guests were impressed by how well and organized everything went on our wedding day. both the barrel and tasting rooms were beautifully lit up and your staff did a good job serving wine to our guests. we were so especially pleased not only to hold our wedding reception at the winery at bull run but to have you both attend as well. the decorative lights on the grounds also provided a romantic and charming setting. keep up the good work and may twabr continue to thrive as the best winery we've ever been to.

Sent on 01/06/2014