The Wilmington Photo Booth Reviews

229 | Newark, DE

229 Reviews for The Wilmington Photo Booth

Rebecca · Married on 08/01/2015

We so enjoyed having the Wilmington Photo Booth at our wedding! The staff was extremely professional and always had a smile on their faces. They provided our guests with a wonderful and high quality experience. I recommend this company!

Sent on 08/25/2015

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much Rebecca and Congrats!

Everyone at our wedding had a great time with the photo booth, and the keepsake photo album that they put together for you to take home at the end is priceless. Peter was amazing to work with, and the photo booth added such a special touch to our big day. This company was great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Laura · Married on 05/30/2015

I'm so happy we decided to do a photo booth and even happier we chose Wilmington Photo Booth Co.! Everyone had so much fun with it! Pete was really easy to work with, as were the women who staffed the event (I didn't catch their names, but they were very professional!). The book they put together for us was really nice. The qualify of the pictures was great, too (much better than I would have thought given other photo booth pictures I've seen)! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2015

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Laura!! And Congratulations!

Absolutely the best photo booth company! Everyone loved all the pictures and props!

Sent on 07/12/2015

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks much! Our pleasure!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/16/2015

Peter and The Wilmington Photo Booth Company were great! Peter gave us a great price and the booth was a huge hit! Peter was always prompt in getting back to me, and he answered all of the questions I had leading up to the day of the wedding. I'm so glad we made room in our budget for it, as it gave us some great pictures and our guests had a wonderful time using it.

One of the things that really sold me on using The Wilmington Photo Booth Company was that each person in the booth got a copy of the pictures taken (no matter how many people!). I've attended weddings where the guests may only get one or 2 copies of the photo strip, even if there were several people in the booth, and then you have to figure out how to share the pictures. This way, each of the guests in the picture got a copy of the strip, AND my husband and I got a memory book at the end of the night with a copy of each of the picture strips taken throughout the night.

I would totally recommend The Wilmington Photo Booth Company to anyone looking for a booth for any future event!

Sent on 06/04/2015

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks very much Caitlin! It was a pleasure to be there. And Congrats!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/09/2015

Peter and the Wilmington Photo Booth were great to work and so helpful in all of the planning. Everyone at the wedding loved the photo booth, and the memory book is a great memento to have! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Candace · event on: 04/02/2015

Excellent!!!! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Bill · event on: 03/28/2015

Our event was the 35th State Finals for Delaware Odyssey of the Mind which include more than 800 students from Delaware elementary, middle and high schools. The photo booth activity was a huge hit with the students and the adult coaches of the teams.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kelly · event on: 02/12/2015

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co was great to work for. Ours was actually 2 events in one (a school function, not really a graduation) and the minimum timing was great. Our on-site was professional, great with the kids, and even helped us serve dinner during his break! We would definitely use them again - and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/28/2015

My fiance and I priced out a few other photobooth companies for our January 17th 2015 wedding and Wilmington Photobooth was by far the easiest to get a hold of and best value. They had props that went with our themed wedding (we had a 1920s style wedding) and helped place the second print out of everyone in our very own scrapbook. Peter was great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth in the area.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Why thank you!!!

Very responsive and professional! We had such a great time with wilmington photo booth at our wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2015

My husband and I were very happy with Peter Marroni at The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. We got their name from my husband's brother and his wife. They had used them for their wedding. Peter was very easy to work with and was quick at getting back to us.

We would highly recommend using them! Everyone at the wedding loved having the photobooth! It is a great memory for your guests, and we got lots of laughs looking at our album of our guests pictures!

Sent on 04/17/2015

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Why thank you!!! and Congrats!

Tomisha · Married on 10/25/2014

Me and my husband really enjoyed ourselves wit the photo booth everybody did our guests love it
    And there prices are reasonable

Sent on 11/19/2014

Melony · Married on 10/18/2014

We are beyond happy that we picked The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. to be apart of our wedding day. The attendants for the booth did an awesome job. Our guests had so much fun in the booth and we absolutely love our personalized photo book with all their pictures and messages. Peter was amazing and truly professional - he paid attention to every detail and I never had to contact him which was a huge relief with so much planning needed to be done.

Sent on 11/13/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Why thank you Melony! And congrats to you both!!

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth is always a pleasure to work with, especially working with the owner Pete. They worked my wedding a month ago and everything went so well. They were professional, friendly and accommodating. I am glad I ordered the photo book, it was great to look at the next day!

I would recommend the Wilmington Photo Booth to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Nicole, our pleasure!!!

Debbie · Married on 10/11/2014

The Photo Booth was a huge hit. We had personalized props which made it even more special. The photos provide lasting memories of my daughters wonderful day.

Sent on 11/19/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Why thanks Debbie! It was a pleasure to be there!

Victoria · Married on 09/27/2014

I hired the Wilmington Photo Booth Co. For my wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking to rent a photobooth.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Thank you!

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

The photobooth was fantastic. Everyone loved it. Peter was great to work with when setting up the request. The staff on site was spectacular! She did a great job dealing with guests and was so friendly!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Awesome, thanks Kelly! What a great night :) congrats

Nancy · Married on 08/28/2014

A++++++ Great addition to the wedding venue!! Thank you so much for your services - EVERYONE had a great time with the Photo Booth - LOVE the album too!! Will recommend you to everyone! A must-have at every event!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Thanks Nancy!! congrats!!

Laura · Married on 08/09/2014

Working with Peter from The Wilmington Photo Booth Company was such a pleasure and great experience! It is rare these days to call a business' phone number that is actually directed to the owner himself, and picks up! When calling if he didn't pick up on the first ring, he always called back extremely quickly and this means everything when going through the stressful process of planning a wedding. It was an ease to work with Peter and loved his flexibility in offering different package options. If you are debating whether to have a photo booth for your wedding or not, you must decide yes! My guests had so much fun in the booth and the pictures are priceless. When comparing different companies, The Wilmington Photo Booth trumps them all if comparing by quality, service, professionalism and value. Thank you Peter for being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! And congrats!

I cannot express enough how great it was to deal with Wilmington photo booth. Every email and every question was answered immediately. They were very flexible. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Thanks!!

Andrea · event on: 07/20/2014

Pete is especially very nice. The photo booth prints are of high quality.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Thank you!

They were absolutely amazing! They were so sweet to all of my guests at the wedding and made sure everyone had a great time and also made sure everybody had a turn. The setup was perfect and the photo stops came out greatn! I already recommended them to a friend who is getting married next year!

Sent on 08/18/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you! Our pleasure :)

Dave · Married on 06/28/2014

Pete was very responsive and easy to work with. Everything that we planned went really smoothly and the guests loved the booth! I would highly recommend them for future business.

Sent on 07/15/2014

The Wilmington Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Dave, it was a pleasure to be there! Congrats!

Meg · Married on 06/22/2014

Very easy to work with! Having the memory book full of all the photos taken is a great guestbook.

Sent on 07/14/2014