The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. Reviews

221 | Newark, DE

221 Reviews for The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/05/2018

All-around Amazing!

After the amazing experience my brother had with the Wilmington Photo booth Company, we decided to use them as well for our wedding! They did not disappoint! The line for the photo booth was longer than the line at the bar! Everyone wanted to get their photos taken. It is such a great price and the photos are amazing quality. Would definitely recommend them to a friend (in fact, I did! And, they are using them for their wedding!)!

Sent on 10/25/2018

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you very much Jenny! I am so happy to hear and Congrats! I will pass this onto to our staff as well.

brandon · Married on 09/02/2018

You guys were great and our guests all love the photobooth!

Meghan · Married on 06/02/2018

Wilmington photo booth co. was fantastic! Peter was incredibly responsive via email, answering all my questions the same day, even the same hour, that I asked them. He was also awesome in terms of helping me plan the timing of when they should come so that they weren't setting up while we were in the reception hall. By the time we arrived, everything was set up, perfectly neat and orderly. And the booth itself is very nice looking, not an eyesore all- which was something I was worried about since the reception room we were in was somewhat small. The people working the booth, I believe it was Richie and May, were awesome. I can tell from looking at the pictures in the memory book that they were dealing with some drunk, rowdy people and they somehow remained kind and patient. Plus you can't beat their pricing! I can't recommend this company enough!

Sent on 07/05/2018

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much and I will pass this on to Richie and May!! Congrats!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

My guests had such great fun with the photo booth. I loved getting a photo book at the end of the night with all my family and friends’ pictures!!

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Very responsive to any questions and everyone had a great time!

Tommy · Married on 04/14/2018

Pete you guys did an amazing job and I am so glad that we choose this company to be part of our wedding. The pictures were great and the memory book was perfect. Thanks again.

Sent on 05/11/2018

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you Tommy! It was a pleasure to be there, awesome times. You guys were great, Congrats!!
  • W

Will · Married on 10/07/2017

Wilmington Photo Booth was extremely easy to work with and extremely quick to respond to any of our questions. We were initially on the fence about having a photo booth but in the end it was great to have. It's another fun thing to do that everyone (kids, adults and in-between) enjoys. We even got a guest book through Wilmington Photo Booth which let the guests take photos and include them with a note.

Sent on 01/09/2018

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you Will! Our pleasure and Congrats!

Ryan · Married on 10/07/2017

Pete was great to work with. The photo booth was a big hit!

Marian · Married on 09/23/2017

We really enjoyed having Wilmington Photo Booth for my daughters wedding! They were professional , timely, and our guests had a blast in the booth with the pics! We highly recommend!
    They were suggested by our wedding planner, and they did not disappoint !

Sent on 10/18/2017

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you very much!! It was our pleasure. You all were great clients and easy to deal with and a FUN wedding!! Hope to run into you again!

Jordan · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with The Wilmington Photo Booth Co was amazing beginning to end! From answering emails quickly to amazing service at our wedding, I couldn't say enough wonderful things about using them for the photo booth at our wedding! We have so many great pictures to remind us of all the great memories we made!! Thank you Wilmington Photo Booth Co!

Sent on 10/22/2017

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Awesome. Thank you SO much!

Jodi · Married on 09/09/2017

They did a great job and we were pleased

Colleen · Married on 08/21/2017

We absolutely loved having The Wilmington Photobooth Co. at our wedding. They were very responsive, answered all of our questions in the planning process, and were great at the wedding. We're so glad to have extra memories that couldn't have all been captured by a photographer.

Hannah · Married on 07/22/2017

The Wilmington Photo Booth was worth every single penny. The guests LOVED it, my husband and I enjoyed looking at the album of all of the snapshots after our wedding day, and the props were fun and appropriate!! Thank you Wilmington Photo Booth for being a part of making my wedding day the best day, ever!

Sent on 09/12/2017

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you SO much, and Congrats!

Cheryl · Married on 07/08/2017

I was very happy and pleased with this vendor. I would recommend them to everyone planning an event. This was a big success at my daughter's wedding. I loved the props they used. Very professional!
    Thank you Peter for all your help.

Sent on 07/30/2017

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Our pleasure Cheryl. And thank you!!

Alycia · Married on 05/13/2017

My wedding was on 5/13/17, and all the correspondence leading up to the day was professional and seamless. The Day of the wedding was perfection. My guests loved the booth and all the props. The service at Wilmington PhotoBooth Co was excellent!
    I was receiving messages the next day, and days after about how fun the booth was. If you are debating on renting.. don't...pull the trigger, the fun memories are priceless.. and you must use WPB.. these guys are great!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Thanks a million!

Kymberly · event on: 04/22/2012

Working with Wilmington Photo Booth for the Prestige Event Management Bridal Expo was phenomenal! They were professional, courteous and the pictures are AWESOME!! I love them!

Carla · Married on 12/31/2016

Wonderful to work with! Flexible with times and product was top notch!

Sent on 01/13/2017

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank You Carla! And congrats to you both!

Kate · Married on 11/05/2016

Hiring the Wilmington Photo Booth Company was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding.
    Our guests had a blast in the photo booth, and so did we. The photos made a perfect favor for our guests- the rare wedding favor that people actually want! And even those who didn’t get in the booth (only a rare few) said how much they loved watching other people’s pictures show up on the screen on the side. (Note: they offer the option to show your own photos on the side of the booth-engagement photos perhaps-instead of showing photos from within. But we opted to just let the booth display a loop of the photos that were taken throughout the night. This turned out to be much more fun for our guests to watch. Keep this in mind if you’re considering it.)
    The quality of the pictures printed was stellar also. We are stunned by how nice they look. And even our wedding photographer, who has seen her share of wedding photo booths, commented to us that our photo booth was one of the nicest she’s seen with some of the nicest props.
    My favorite part of our package from Wilmington Photo Booth Company is the album. If you hire them for your wedding, this is a MUST! Everyone who went in the booth got a copy of the photo for themselves and a copy that was pasted into our album by their friendly staff. The guests were invited to sign and write messages beside their picture. This became the perfect guest book for our evening. The quality of the album is surprisingly nice (embossed with our names and date), and looking through the album when we returned from our honeymoon was the perfect way to return home and look back with laughter at the night.
    If you’re thinking twice about making Wilmington Photo Booth Company a part of your reception, don’t. They rock!

Sent on 11/28/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you guys so much! You two were great to work with. This makes our job so much fun and rewarding. We hope to run into you soon! Congrats!

Barbara · Married on 10/09/2016

We hired The Wilmington photo booth to work at our daughters October 9 2016 wedding at brantwyn estate. We took the package with rwo attendants. We have seen events with one and felt that two was a better choice. We were correct. The 2 attendants were nice and kind. They worked well with our group. A little quiet but we let the crowd know it was there and people then flocked to it. Wish maybe I had it open half hour during the cocktail party.
    Reliable, good value. I contacted 5 photo booth companies and Peter the owner here was the most informed and always responsive. We made an excellent choice, I would recommend his business to everyone. Need a photo booth? Hire them! You need a photo booth since so much fun and cool. You need to hire Wilmington photo booth if you want it fine right!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you Barbara for the great review and very detailed!! Thanks again for your business!!

Tracey · Married on 10/08/2016

Wilmington Photo Booth Co. was such a great addition to our wedding! Peter was professional, easy to work with, accommodating and did everything to make my special day, FABULOUS and FUN!! You definitely want to hire them!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Would recommend this company to anyone! Everything was great - from the set-up, the attendants, the pictures, the guestbook and the props! Our guests had a ball using the booth, it's a great addition to any wedding/party!

Sent on 11/10/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. It was our pleasure!!

Tracey · Married on 10/01/2016

Such a great job! I highly recommended them! Everyone loved the photo booth!

Sent on 11/17/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Tracey! And congrats!

Kristina · Married on 09/16/2016

Peter Marroni was wonderful to work with. He helped in any way he could and provided us with all of the information we needed in a timely manner, and making sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our pictures! And very reasonably priced! I would highly recommend The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Kristina, thanks SO much! Was our pleasure. Congrats to you both!

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

The photo booth staff, props, and pictures were excellent! My wedding guests had a great time. We especially liked getting the photo book to remember the day. Highly recommend this vendor! Two of my friends used them at their weddings too. We love the CD we received with all of the photos since some of the guests end up taking the printed pictures instead of placing them in our take-home photo book.

Sent on 09/22/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Lauren, thank you SO much! And congrats!! Our pleasure.

Nicolette · Married on 09/03/2016

Peter and this company were so great! Quickly responded to any questions I had and everyone at my wedding loved them and the booth! The photo album provided was beautiful and such a great keepsake! Definitely will be using their services again!

Sent on 10/07/2016

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thanks So much Nicolette. It was our pleasure to be there. That wedding was a lot of fun and close by for us!! haha. Great times!