The Willows Farm Reviews

The Willows Farm 6
The Willows Farm 7
  • Brett

Brett Barfield · Getting married on 04/09/2021

When it rains they can adjust

This place has it all. Several locations outside to host a ceremony plus several inside options to host as well. It was actually raining during our ceremony and Amy & her staff were able to get everything moved indoors and accommodate everyone on the fly. It was incredible to see her staff respond the way they did when it rained.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • KAREN

Karen A Kreager · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Stressfree beautiful wedding!

Wow, I can't say enough about the great job Amy and her team did to make my daughter and new son-in-law super happy... they described the wedding experience as magical. Every detail from the very beginning was considered and satisfied. Extremely happy with this venue

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Valencia Sims · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Venue & Service

The Willow Farm is an amazing venue with a great staff and service! My husband and I got married at the willows this past September and everything was absolutely perfect! Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how great everything else turned out. If you’re planning a wedding or any event, go with the willows farm!

Sent on 10/09/2019

J. Thurmond · Married on 08/03/2019

The Willows Farm is wonderful!

The Willows Farm venue made everything so easy for wedding planning and the day of the wedding (rehearsal and rehearsal dinner as well). Amy and her staff take care of EVERYTHING in a professional and timely manner. They are pleasant to work with and very accommodating.
    The venue and ALL that it offers is amazing and can make any bride and groom happy!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Megan Knight Barrett · Married on 04/13/2019

Phenomenal

I was recently married at The Willows Farm in April of 2019. The entire experience was AMAZING. The team at The Willows makes the entire planning process stress free. They legit handle everything. Not having to find and book/coordinate individual vendors was awesome, but it was nice to have the option to use outside vendors. It really simplified everything.
    Not only are the grounds simply breathtaking in themselves; but the weeping willows and antiques throughout the venue truely make it one of a kind. The various ceremony sites are a plus and the reception barn is stunning.  The venue has an expansive inventory of inclusive decor to suit anyone style and taste allowing you to create the wedding of your dreams. If you want it they got it:  vases, candles, lanterns, linnens, cake stands, signs, silverware, China, etc. The bridal suite is gorgeous and is perfect for on site hair and makeup. As a cosmetologist myself I was obsessed with the bridal suite. Also, they have a newly added grooms cabin that we were able to use which was awesome!
    Amy and her vendors do an amazing job at working together to make sure the day flows smoothly. They work together like a well oiled machine. Amy has a great eye for decorating. She was constantly on top of everything going way above and beyond with planning as well as day of coordination. She is also a fantastic florist. Our bouquets looked just like the inspo. She did a great job working within our budget. Carrie Reagan Photography did an incredible job with not only our engagement shoot, but the wedding photos too. She knows all the best locations/poses for the photo ops. The  Baker creates beautiful cakes that tase phenomenal! Everyone was raving over her strawberry cake. Rick Snow the officiant was very professional with options for the ceremony based on personal taste and religion. Last but not least Club Rett did a great job as the DJ. He got even our most shy guests movin and groovin.
    For anyone newly engaged I would 15 out of 10 reccomend The Willows Farm!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Willows Farm 8

Hillary · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Venue

The Willows Farm is amazing! Amy is awesome and will do anything to make your wedding everything you want! The venue is beautiful and I’d recommend The Willows Farm to anyone looking for an amazing venue!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Laura Mcniff · Married on 03/16/2019

The best venue there is!

The Willows Farm is breath taking and serene. Our wedding was hosted at The Willows Farm on 3/16/19; the day went seamlessly, with no complications, and it was better than I ever could have expected. Amy, the owner and wedding coordinator, went above and beyond my expectations. I cannot say enough about how truly wonderful Amy, and all the staff at the Willows Farm, are. From the very beginning, Amy was accommodating, kind, professional, and helped us out with whatever we needed. If we had a question, she was able to answer promptly and clearly. She helped us keep in touch with each vendor and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our big day. The venue gives a list of vendors to choose from, which made the entire process so much easier, and cheaper, than doing it all on our own. Their preferred vendors are professional, nice, and did an excellent job with our food, cake, music, and photography. Amy is the florist for the day of the wedding, and she is AMAZING. All the decor that you need for the reception and ceremony is at the venue: you get to pick out what you'd like to use ahead of time, and the staff puts it all together for you the day of the wedding. On top of the ease of the vendors, the venue itself offers several different ceremony and reception locations, outdoor and indoor. Each equally beautiful, and something different for each person's desire. No matter what location you choose, you will not be disappointed. The entire venue offers many stunning places for photographs as well, including: barn, antique green house, willow trees, other scenic outdoor locations and cozy, rustic indoor locations as well. The bridal suite and grooms cottage were perfect for getting ready the day of the wedding, and anything that we needed last minute was taken care of. After the rehearsal, which also went smoothly, the night before the wedding, I felt such relief knowing that Amy had everything under control for the next day. Amy was genuinely a blessing and more help than we realized was even needed. She makes sure that the day goes exactly as you pictured it, if not better, and does so without adding any stress on you. We could not have been happier with our wedding, or our venue choice. I am still receiving compliments from guests about how stunning the wedding was, and how smoothly the whole process went. Each guest had a fantastic time, the food was comparable, and everyone was overjoyed. The entire experience was truly amazing, and if I had to go back and do it all over, I would not change a single thing. The day was more perfect that I ever imagined, all thanks to Amy, the staff, and The Willows Farm. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alex · Married on 11/10/2018

I would pick this Venue a thousand times over.

I had the most amazing experience getting married at the Willows Farm. We spent the first half of our wedding planning experience living in another state, but Amy made the whole process so easy that I was rarely worried about anything. On our actual wedding day, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing, which was such a relief! Amy’s decorations were STUNNING, and the whole day went off without anything going wrong. I honestly don’t have a single negative thing to say about this Venue. I had the most perfect wedding, and I would pick this venue again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    The Willows Farm 9
    The Willows Farm 10
    The Willows Farm 11
    The Willows Farm 12
    The Willows Farm 13

John M. · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding done right.

This venue took the stress out of everything. My wife and I lived in Washington state at the time and wanted to get married back in my home of Georgia. As you can imagine, it makes everything about wedding planning that much more difficult when you add a 3 hour time change and a minimum 5 hour flight should you need to be there. That’s where Amy comes in.

Amy, the venue’s wedding planner, is phenomenal. She genuinely cares about this place AND your wedding and it shows. My wife would send her pictures off of Pinterest or Etsy of what she liked and Amy would find a way to do it within our budget or using the flowers we had picked out. Amy was very flexible with timing and gets a lot out of a little; we only had limited time to discuss with Amy in person about the wedding while we were back in Georgia. She kept in touch often and replied promptly to any questions we had. She made planning a wedding as stress free as possible especially with the challenges we added!

The venue itself is absolutely stunning. Everything is very clean and well kept. The reception hall is gorgeous. It also includes everything you need for the wedding into the budget: the ceremonial space, the celebrant, the reception space, flower budget, food, a DJ, a photographer, decorations, and the cake. Beer, wine and liquor are not provided through the food vendor or the venue. Any budgeted vendor you would like to use a different vendor for comes out of the budget and lowers the price. We used our own photographer, celebrants and had a live band.

The venue is a bit far out from any hotels for guests but this turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Amy suggested looking into house rentals in Big Canoe. We had our guests look into renting in the Laurel Ridge section of the neighborhood through a property owner that had about 20 or so houses in the neighborhood and we ended up having a good chunk of that section being all of our guests. It was awesome to have family and friends take over and entire cul-de-sac to celebrate us. We had 3 shuttles to take people back and forth.

Wholeheartedly recommend the Willow farms.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    The Willows Farm 14
    The Willows Farm 15
    The Willows Farm 16
    The Willows Farm 17

Cindy Raftis · Married on 10/06/2018

The Willows Farm

From the moment we booked the Willows form, everything fell into place ! Any and her family have an absolutely lovely place to host an event and Amy is the most organized person I think i have ever met and her attention to those details Gave me peace of mind that my daughters special day would be just as she and I visioned! Amy did a fabulous job on the flowers and each and every vendor was awesome to work with! We loved the DJ, the bartenders were awesome and the cake was the best according to many of our guests! Any and her family were so attentive the day is our wedding and Amy is so organized...everything went off perfectly! I could not have been as relaxed and wouldn’t have had such a wonderful night without Amy!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

The Willows Farm

We had our wedding here on 10/6/18, and the day went absolutely perfect. Amy, the venue coordinator and owner, was so attentive to our needs, and was there throughout the entire day to make it go smoothly. The entire planning process was organized, timely, and thorough. We had three scheduled personal meetings after touring the venue. She had every known detail planned and ready. On the day, she tucked away the two of us for 15 minutes of peace and quiet with some water and appetizers. She even drove us around in her golf cart after the ceremony for our photographer to capture the best photos. The staff is so thoughtful and genuine and we couldn’t have had a better experience overall. I would highly recommend this venue not only for its beautiful location and ceremony sites, but for the professionalism and personal touches they provided for all who was a part of our day.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Y

Yasmine · Married on 06/16/2018

Had an amazing experience at The Willows Farm!! Amy helped me and was there for everything! This venue is a bang for everything that it comes with and is absolutely beautiful!! I still am getting people saying it was the prettiest venue they have ever been to! Definitely recommend The Willows Farm!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

The Willows staff did a phenomenal job of EVERYTHING. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in planning for my wedding - whenever someone would ask me if I was stressed about planning I could honestly answer no because Amy and her staff made everything so simple and easy.

Starting with great communication, clear directions and understanding what I wanted and expected made the entire year long process of planning easy.

The staff was so amenable, responsive and professional throughout the day of the wedding but especially at the reception. The Bridal ‘Ready Room’ upstairs was lovely, coffee and tea were so appreciated and lunch was perfect. The bartenders did a great job as did the cake servers. Everyone was so approachable and helpful. I also know our guests enjoyed the parking shuttle as well.

The venue was beautiful and just the right combination of modern and rustic to be so comfortable yet elegant. Amy also did my flowers which were STUNNING! I am still in awe at how perfect they turned out.

Honestly, from the second I stepped onto the venue to tour it, I knew this would be the perfect place to get married. And it was!

Sent on 06/04/2018

John · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect wedding! Perfect setting. Everything was just wonderful!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Anne-Rose Hester · Married on 04/28/2018

April Wedding

I was married at The Willows Farm in April of 2018. To say it was perfection is an understatement! Family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how perfect the day went! I couldn't agree more! Amy and her staff were wonderful! Our wedding looked like a million dollars at NOT a million dollar price tag! :) I recommend this venue whole heatedly! Everything I envisioned and wanted, came true! Amy and her staff made sure of it! Every step of the process was easy and fun! It was the perfect day, and I wish I could relive it over and over! Thank you Willows Farm for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

We could not have picked a more perfect venue! The entire place is beautiful! Amy and her staff did an outstanding job from the decorations to ensuring that the day went as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    The Willows Farm 25
  • Tanner

Tanner Wynn · Married on 03/16/2018

Perfect Venue

Willows was the perfect venue, Amy and her staff handled everything, and I mean everything. The most beautiful place accompanied by wonderful staff and an evening to remember.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Mary · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything was absolutely AMAZING!!! I have not stopped getting compliments about how much fun our wedding was and how beautiful it was! That is all in thanks to Amy! Everything the day of ran so smoothly, everything we discussed came out exactly as I imagined and she gave me the best ideas to make things run a little smoother. As well as being our wedding day coordinator and essentially runs the place, she also was the florist and the flowers were gorgeous! Every person that worked there was very nice to my family and myself and make everything as stress-free as it could be. The venue was absolutely beautiful, the chandelier in the reception hall takes your breath away!! HIGHLY recommend booking here before they get too busy:)

Sent on 03/08/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 12/02/2017

Wish I could give you a 10 instead of a 5!!! You’re amazing!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Teena · Married on 12/01/2017

From the moment we drove into the venue we were impressed. Beautiful willow trees welcome you to the most beautiful property. The pavilion, which is more like a lodge with its massive fireplace and 14' mantle make a large and lovely statement. Antiques that have been selected by the runner/browning family are nothing short of amazing. Beautiful woodwork and large windows create such a gorgeous sertting. Several ceremony sites are available from inside or outside. Large porches with flowing ferns and ample seating provide the perfect gathering spots. Rolling hills, with many beautiful photo spots are available. Whether it's in the willows, by the lake, in the barn or at the family greenhouse you will not be disappointed. A large selection of incredible inventory is on hand to make your day perfect with your own style. Very spacious and comfortable bridal and groom suited to get ready for the big day. Amy is wonderful to work with. I truly can not describe in words the beauty and grandeur of The Willows Farm. Once you see it you will understand.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    The Willows Farm 26
    The Willows Farm 27

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

This venue exceeded all expectations for our wedding. We seriously could not have asked for a more perfect day. Amy was always so helpful throughout the entire planning period. I planned our wedding with no official wedding planner so knowing that I could always reach out to Amy with any questions was very reassuring. The variety of decorations, linens, dinnerware, etc was vast and encompasses numerous styles for any taste. The barn and pavilion are a perfect mix of old and new that really bring a rustic elegance to this venue. The grounds are well kept, and the addition of our outside ceremony location at the greenhouse was perfect for our vision. Amy and her family were extremely accommodating and attentive to the details throughout the process. They each take great pride in every aspect of their roles. Amy handled all day-of communications with my outside vendors and ensured our day went off without a hitch. I really can't speak any more highly of the value in this venue.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    The Willows Farm 28
    The Willows Farm 29
    The Willows Farm 30

Lyndsey · Married on 11/11/2017

They made my wedding day a dream come true! Absolutely, the most stunning and beautiful barn-style wedding venue in Georgia. They handle all the details so that the family can simply enjoy the day. The pricing is competitive but you get so much more for what you pay for! If you are planning a wedding, you need to check this place out!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    The Willows Farm 31
    The Willows Farm 32
    The Willows Farm 33

Charli Murray · Married on 11/04/2017

Best place ever!

Truely a beautiful venue! Absolutely love all of the staff. Amy made my wedding such a relaxing and fun experience. I have been a vendor at the farm numerous times, and I loved it so much I decided to have my wedding here!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

This venue was everything!!! The only venue I saw before I made my decision! Every inch and detail is beautiful. Amy was the best coordinator and never had me stressed about a single thing. She has all your wants and needs and really helped my wedding dreams come to life! Her mom and family were just as friendly and helpful. My wedding day was absolutely amazing and truly exceeded all my expectations!! Don’t hesitate to have your wedding or any other event here!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/14/2017

We just had my daughter's wedding at Willow's Farm last night and it could not have been more perfect! This place is top notch in every way. Amy, her mom, Sally and their entire staff did an AMAZING job! Not only is everything done with excellence, they go above and beyond and do things that would not even be expected (like getting someone from the bridal party sewn into her dress after a wardrobe malfunction - LOL). They take so much pride in their weddings as if they are their own. All of the decorations, linens, dishes, everything is such high quality and makes for a truly perfect event. I never write reviews, but just had to share about this place. It was so much more than anyone expected and guests could not stop talking about how wonderful it was. Thank you to an awesome family run business!

Sent on 10/15/2017