The Willows Reviews

42 | Cleveland, AL

42 Reviews for The Willows

Lana 路 Getting married on 03/10/2021

Beautiful Venue

Beautiful Venue, several options for your ceremony including the outdoor Gardens at the Gazebo, in the Ballroom, at the Barn or in the Field in front of the pond under the beautiful trees. Neal was very accommodating and we loved the release of the Chinese Lanterns at the end of the reception.....Coolest thing ever, provided at no extra charge! Affordable Venue pricing, not many "add on" charges, works well with outside vendors. Thank you for a beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Lea 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful and stress free!!

Our daughter's reception was held at Oakwood Farms located at The Willows and we could not have asked for a better venue. The entire experience from planning and then the actual day was very stress free and that is mostly in part to the great job that Neal does. He was very accommodating to our requests and truly helped to make it a special day. The guests especially loved the sparkler send off and lantern release that are provided at no charge by the venue. The facility and grounds are beautiful.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Nycole

Nycole Butkett 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Wow! Thank you for making my day AMAZING

We had our wedding at The Willows Manor and Gardens on 5-25-19 and we were completely blown away by the venue! The owners went OVER and BEYOND our expectations! We got married in the gardens and WOW is all I can say! Everything was perfectly groomed and all the flowers were just an added touch of beauty to our ourdoors wedding. The venue itself, bridal suite and grooms doom, were impeccable! You can really tell the owners take care of their venue and care about the wedding party! With the extreme heat on our wedding day, they still did everything they could to make sure we were comfortable and didn't melt in the heat. They had ice cold water for our guest that were sitting in the direct heat and sun during our ceremony. We had our reception in the ballroom and sweet Jesus, was it gorgeous!?!? Everything from the setup to the details of our Captian America theme was perfectly done! I can not thank the owners enough! On the BIGGEST day of my life, The Willows Manor and Gardens made everything perfect for me! I did not have to stress about anything other than the normal bride stuff! 馃榿馃榿 I highly recommend The Willows Manor and Gardens for any event you have coming up! We definitely will be hosting more events at The Willows Manor and Gardens in the future!!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • SL Standridge

Sl Standridge 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic venue owner! I highly recommend The Willows for an amazing wedding day.

Neal, the venue owner, is like having your own wedding planner. He helps you find a caterer, a DJ, anything you can imagine, he has contacts. He makes sure every detail about your special event is amazing. My daughter had an outside wedding May 18, 2019 and the grounds are beautiful. We even had fireworks! The prices are very reasonable. I鈥檓 so happy we chose this venue. I can鈥檛 imagine having a better experience anywhere else. I highly recommend this venue for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Casey

Casey Standridge 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

We had such a great experience with the Willows when we got married there last week!! I had been so discouraged after looking at crazy expensive venues that weren鈥檛 very nice, and then my fianc茅 and I randomly stumbled upon the Willows. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I knew we just had to get married there but I was terrified of what the price would be. But Neal is so reasonable and we were able to have the wedding of our dreams within our budget! He also knows so many vendors and recommended a fantastic caterer and makeup artist for us. Such an easy 5 star review!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Courtney James 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Stop looking. This is it!

The Willows was everything I had hoped and more. The venue is gorgeous with multiple options for your perfect wedding. We had originally planned our ceremony in the garden and reception in the ballroom but due to weather we got forced inside. This would have been bad but, honestly, it was amazing in there too! The acoustics were incredible and it looked gorgeous. Neil, the venue director, is incredible too. He knows exactly what he鈥檚 doing and I couldn鈥檛 have done it without him. He had every inch of our weather contingency plan ready. You also can鈥檛 beat the price of this place. Quality that doesn鈥檛 cost a fortune. So, finally, you鈥檙e done looking. This is THE best venue hands down!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Jonathan

jonathan 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Perfect and beautiful

This was the first and only venue we looked at in person, and said yes as soon as we walked the grounds. The day before our wedding we had to plan for it to rain so decided to move our ceremony inside the ballroom with our reception. I was a little disappointed because I had planned so much for them to be separate. The say of the wedding was beautiful and sunny, but decided to stay inside because it looked beautiful how Neal had the tables and seats placed. After adding all my decor and table settings it looked amazing and perfect. I couldn't have been more happier and pleased.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie Nash 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Simply amazing

We had such an amazing experience here! Neil is an amazing person and host. He made everything so easy and stress free for our perfect day. I definitely recommend The Willows!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Lynsey 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing.

Neil was so awesome. He made our day absolutely amazing and carefree! The venue was so gorgeous. Thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lauren 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely, completely recommend using The Willows as your wedding venue or any event for that matter. The venue is beautiful and the garden is even more beautiful. Neal and Hannah are so on top of things and make sure you get what you want. The venue is by far the nicest and you will not find anything like this for a better price. They offer the elegant reception hall, gorgeous garden, or the rustic barn so any type venue is available all in one place. The bridal and grooms suite are both wonderful and make getting dressed very convenient. I could write so many great things about this venue but I suggest checking it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kathy 路 Married on 07/26/2018

Great venue! The gardens are beautiful and the ballroom was PERFECT for our banquet. Neal was friendly and very acomodating.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • W

Wanda 路 Married on 07/21/2018

My son was married at The Willows in 2017. I was so impressed with the place and the owner that we had my daughter's Sweet 16 there. I highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting a wedding, party or any type of celebration.

Sent on 07/25/2018

N/A 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Fantastic place to have a wedding! Surrounded in nature鈥檚 beauty. The Willows made our wedding magical and easy. They have anything you need to decorate with and just made it easy for us. Thanks

Sent on 07/14/2018

Sherry 路 Married on 06/10/2018

Neal was the best host ever. The new barn is amazing. Thanks for making my sons wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lauren 路 Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding day was perfect!! I could t have chosen a better place. The owner Neal and his staff are amazing to work with, they work very hard to make sure everything is perfect!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Misty 路 event on: 05/19/2018

Absolutely stunning property to host any type of event! Such accomadating and friendly staff! The Chinese lanterns were a gift from the owner and such a sweet memorable touch to my daughters surprise sweet 16th birthday! Will definitely be using them again and would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Catherine 路 Married on 05/12/2018

The staff at the Willows was incredibly helpful and insightful. They will work with you and go out of their way to make you day perfect. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 05/10/2018

Magical Venue

An amazing venue with an even better owner! Everything was so wonderful. Thank you Neil for a beautiful experience!鉂わ笍

Sent on 09/15/2019

Glenda 路 Married on 04/29/2018

My nephew used this beautiful place for his wedding. The staff was absolutely amazing! They made last minute changes, and catered to our every need. They went out of their way to ensure that every ran smoothly for his special day. I'd recommend "The Willows", for any occasion.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Betty 路 Married on 02/24/2018

They r very nice and sweet ppl to deal with don't look no further this is your place to have ur dream wedding to come true they will have u leaving with a big smile on ur face

Sent on 02/24/2018

Cindy 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Neal and his team at The Willows truly want your wedding to be special. Beautiful grounds and home. They have recently buolt a barn, also.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 12/09/2017

We absolutely loved this venue. It was a great price and included everything to keep us completely worry free! The staff kept everything on time and point. They made everything exactly how we dreamed of and the owner answered the phone and all million questions every day and time we called.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Holly 路 Married on 11/11/2017

I don't even know where to start!!!!! The Willows was my first and ONLY venue that I toured. As soon as I saw the gazebo in person I KNEW that would be where I got married. Neal and Hannah went above and beyond to make sure my day was as stress free as possible!! They took all of the work out of my hands and couldn't have done a better job. I had 3 groomsmen that traveled from out of state so we had to do the rehearsal the day of the wedding. We lined up, we rehearsed and within 20 minutes we were finished. Hannah was spot on with making sure we stuck to a schedule for the day and I can't say enough how PERFECT my wedding day was. The staff was professional and went above and beyond to make sure we felt right at home throughout the entire day. Neal did a wonderful job with the fireworks and again, the day was absolutely PERFECT. I am still talking about how magical our ceremony was under the lights at the gazebo. Everyone told us how beautiful and perfect the wedding was. I will tell EVERYONE to book the venue. I promise you WON'T be disappointed. With having the staff with us on our day everything was so smoothe and effortless on my part. The price range was perfect and I can't think of any other place to share my big day with. I can't thank ya'll enough!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Madeline 路 Married on 10/28/2017

The Willows venue was an amazing place to have our wedding & the staff was outstanding and helped us so much they saved us a huge amount of money! 5 stars 鉂わ笍 Book today! You won鈥檛 be disappointed !

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jeri 路 Married on 10/21/2017

We had our wedding October 21 2017. We could not have picked a more perfect venue. The staff went above and beyond to make our day PERFECT! It was absolutely beautiful and amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2017